Author Topic: WANTED: Old Altamont 2006-2008 Items (shirts, Hoodies, Tapestry Banner, Etc.)  (Read 4819 times)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
tell us about the last girl you slept with

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Sent you a PM back

Q4inn

• Rep: 1
Sent you a PM back
For some reason I'm not receiving PM's, I checked all my settings but don't see one to enable/disable messages.

Anyway, you're welcome to either contact me via this thread or by email at...
QuinnMintrup (at) hotmail (dot) com.  (Not sure if SLAP blocks email addresses.)

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
i have this one reynolds is wearing in a medium, basically unworn. dno the official name

will part with it for $10000 or nearest offer. i pmd u the other day too... ahem

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
pm sent
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Q4inn

i have this one reynolds is wearing in a medium, basically unworn. dno the official name

will part with it for $10000 or nearest offer. i pmd u the other day too... ahem

First of all, unfortunately I'm not receiving any PM's that anyone sends me, I have absolutely no idea why.
Contact me via email at [email protected]

Also, is that the A-craze hoodie?  Can't really tell.

It'd look like this but be black/grey instead?
http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/productimages/colors/5_23065.jpg

Q4inn

pm sent

unfortunately I'm not receiving any PM's that anyone sends me, I have absolutely no idea why.
Contact me via email at [email protected]

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
ok well fuck this dude. my friend was flow for them since their inception, has a lot of unworn things from every catalogue. since this asshole is pretending to not know how PM's work does anyone else wanna buy like 50 shirts for 5$ a piece? size large

Q4inn

ok well fuck this dude. my friend was flow for them since their inception, has a lot of unworn things from every catalogue. since this asshole is pretending to not know how PM's work does anyone else wanna buy like 50 shirts for 5$ a piece? size large

What the fuck man, I'm seriously not getting PM's... What reason would I have to ignore them?

Q4inn

• Rep: 12
stop picking on quinn!

Q4inn

stop picking on quinn!
Man, I have absolutely no idea who you are and i'm sorry, but you're likely not helping.

Q4inn

Even though you're being a total dick, I'll still buy your shit.  Email me or post in this thread.  I'll pay much more than $5 for specific items...

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
yeah its that hoodie in black/grey. that screen capture says ur name is actually Q4inn ,  you probably changed ur visible screen name to 'quinn' and so all PMs are being directed to some other/non-existant account. change ur name to q4inn and i bet it works

p.s why do u want all this stuff?

Q4inn

I did indeed receive that PM, but i have no idea how.  When it asked me what I wanted my username to be, I made it "Q4inn" because "Quinn" was taken, and then I made my "displayed name" "Quinn".  It's not showing that I can change it either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I want all this stuff because I collect Altamont, I have since it's creation in 06' and after this many years most of my stuff is so destroyed that I can't wear it anymore.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
its bcos i wrote 'Q4inn' in the bit where u say who u wanna send it to, rather than 'quinn' which is what it defaults to when u press the message under your username.

bobby peru this is another example of me being a genius, be careful ur mod throne is threatened

Q4inn

its bcos i wrote 'Q4inn' in the bit where u say who u wanna send it to, rather than 'quinn' which is what it defaults to when u press the message under your username.

bobby peru this is another example of me being a genius, be careful ur mod throne is threatened

Ah, I see.  It's strange that slap would do that... Any idea how to change my display name to my actual username?  Also, pm me with how much you'd like for the A-craze hoodie.  Thanks for the help.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
yo cringe dont sell to this dude hes a scam artist

Q4inn

yo cringe dont sell to this dude hes a scam artist

Ice Nine... I have no idea what you have against me (nor do I care anymore) but in attempts to reassure cringe, I'd like to know how you think I could possibly scam him when I'm paying first...
Cringe, if you'd like to do it through ebay, i'd be more than happy to do so.  I'd actually prefer it, but thought instead I'd offer to buy things directly to avoid listing/final value fees for the seller.  
Nevertheless, ebay is absolutely fine with me.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 01:59:03 AM by Quinn »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
pay to my gmail account if u aren't a scam artist then. if u send it honestly il forward 100% of it to cringe. I take bitcoins too

Q4inn

pay to my gmail account if u aren't a scam artist then. if u send it honestly il forward 100% of it to cringe. I take bitcoins too

Why the fuck would I pay it to you?  Wait, i'm sorry, who's the scam artist?  Seems like that might be you.
What happened to your "50 shirts" you had anyway?  Stop being a douchebag and get the fuck out of this thread.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
k the deal with cringe is now off u big dummy. I still have 44 shirts left if anyone wants any, 3$ each now.

Q4inn

k the deal with cringe is now off u big dummy. I still have 44 shirts left if anyone wants any, 3$ each now.

First of all, I wasn't aware you were the ambassador of cringe.  Secondly, you don't even have the shirts, why don't you just shut the fuck up.  Seriously, what's your problem.  I'd really like to know how you have the rep you do...

Q4inn

Also, just paid krookedjuice for some stuff.  Ask him.

krookedjuice

• Rep: 31
Also, just paid krookedjuice for some stuff.  Ask him.

Yes. Instantly after I said I'd ship it tomorrow I got notified of payment in my paypal.
Also was very easy to communicate with via e-mail.
thanks again man!

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
lmao at all this. but quinn for how eager u seem to be to get my stuff u dont seem that eager to respond to PMs.......... *ahem again*
price is going up $1 every minute

Q4inn

lmao at all this. but quinn for how eager u seem to be to get my stuff u dont seem that eager to respond to PMs.......... *ahem again*
price is going up $1 every minute

Man, don't be an asshole like the other kid, I didn't get your PM.  I got your first one but nothing after.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
quinn, i sent you a pm.

Q4inn

quinn, i sent you a pm.

Send the PM to "Q4inn" instead of the "Quinn" it automatically addresses it to, otherwise I don't receive it.  Thanks.

ALABAMAMAN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
got 8 shirts 1 jacket.
posting pic in a few