Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 1305747 times)

Croquet temper and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #8160 on: October 28, 2020, 08:04:39 PM »
Had a pair in navy + white and got them for $25 which was a steal since Lakais were selling for $100 in Asia. Kept them as a chiller shoe before the sole gave out and flopped out the bottom.
Did any of you guys ever notice that if you took off the end "er" from his name, moved the "b" to after the "i" and then added an "l" to the "b" that you just moved, you'd spell "Bible"?

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -45
« Reply #8161 on: October 29, 2020, 04:50:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lakai needs to rerelease the traditional cupsole telford and carrol mid. no xl. black colorway every season.
[close]

Soca is where its at!

[close]

I seriously lose my mind every time I consider that shoe. Lakai made one of the nicest dunk rip offs ever, then just doesn't bother to make it when dunks become almost impossible to get. A genius move from crailtap.
[close]

I'm pretty sure I had this shoe in grey back in the day. Wouldn't have changed a thing about them. I had a similar pair of Adios that were sort of vulcanized in brown with a white sole that I've wondered about since. But who asked me anyway

Had the 2ís in lime green and blue. Loved em. Game changer for sure.

skateandphotos

• Rep: 1
  • I just wanna ollie everyting
« Reply #8162 on: October 29, 2020, 05:20:21 AM »
SkateWarehouse is having a T shirt sale

https://www.skatewarehouse.com/tees.html

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 833
  • I got the internet goin' nuts.
« Reply #8163 on: October 29, 2020, 07:31:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lakai needs to rerelease the traditional cupsole telford and carrol mid. no xl. black colorway every season.
[close]

Soca is where its at!

[close]

I seriously lose my mind every time I consider that shoe. Lakai made one of the nicest dunk rip offs ever, then just doesn't bother to make it when dunks become almost impossible to get. A genius move from crailtap.
[close]

I'm pretty sure I had this shoe in grey back in the day. Wouldn't have changed a thing about them. I had a similar pair of Adios that were sort of vulcanized in brown with a white sole that I've wondered about since. But who asked me anyway
[close]
Had the 2ís in lime green and blue. Loved em. Game changer for sure.
Their Beibel's were some of my all time favorites. I used to rock this colorway at the office and got daily compliments. Shit, even my German grandma gave me props.

Croquet temper

• Rep: 2
« Reply #8164 on: October 29, 2020, 07:50:52 AM »
German grandmas know

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -38
« Reply #8165 on: October 30, 2020, 10:26:39 AM »
Converse is having a sale where a bunch of their shoes are $25. There's not many skate models and lots of weird ugly colorways for the classic Chuck Taylors and 70's, but there's some One Star slip ons and some other cool shoes.

https://www.converse.com/shop/select-style-sale

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #8166 on: October 30, 2020, 11:24:33 AM »
Converse is having a sale where a bunch of their shoes are $25. There's not many skate models and lots of weird ugly colorways for the classic Chuck Taylors and 70's, but there's some One Star slip ons and some other cool shoes.

https://www.converse.com/shop/select-style-sale
had those CTAs in my cart all week and undecided because of that teal. now im wondering if i can dye them