Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2370266 times)

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #10920 on: July 12, 2020, 06:12:44 AM »
You in UK? Damn I really want those too

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10923 on: July 12, 2020, 09:19:57 PM »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #10924 on: July 12, 2020, 09:24:12 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #10925 on: July 13, 2020, 01:05:01 AM »
Raffle info coming soon.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #10926 on: July 13, 2020, 01:32:30 AM »
Raffle info coming soon.

First American shop?  Guess it’s not General Release

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #10927 on: July 13, 2020, 05:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Collab with Crest?

Beat me to it because I was about to say this looks like some Aquafresh toothpaste.

sayjackson

• Rep: 1
« Reply #10928 on: July 13, 2020, 06:08:54 AM »

nyjah said on the nine club that the new materials would allow them to do some cool new color blocking. glad that's working out lol

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #10929 on: July 13, 2020, 10:16:17 AM »
Just got the Bruin React shoe today. Comfy and looks nice on the feet. Seems more like a cupsole than a vulc and the insole reminds me of how Lunarlon felt out of the box.

l1ll1ll1

• Rep: 56
« Reply #10930 on: July 13, 2020, 10:26:37 AM »
You in UK? Damn I really want those too

scored one in 8.5, doesn't fit my feet, so i'm selling them off.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #10931 on: July 13, 2020, 10:56:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

nyjah said on the nine club that the new materials would allow them to do some cool new color blocking. glad that's working out lol

these are some nice running shoes!
good come sausage

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #10932 on: July 13, 2020, 11:27:06 AM »
Gross. Really gross. But I'll be honest here... if this was an Aquafresh dunk high colab I'd be all over it. But it ain't so I'm not. Gross.
Whoa. Danger.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #10933 on: July 13, 2020, 11:29:45 AM »
Is it bad that I don't hate those?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #10934 on: July 13, 2020, 12:12:14 PM »
Nike SB Dunk Low Pro “Chicago” images

https://twitter.com/j23app/status/1282754298678476800?s=21

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #10935 on: July 13, 2020, 12:22:32 PM »
They’re not out yet but they sold out already
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10936 on: July 13, 2020, 01:07:18 PM »

For real. I would love those, but I’m sure hunting down a pair of them is going to be fucked. To me it is just not worth the extra headache for shoes anymore. It’s nothing new, but I’m too old for it I guess. If I happen to stumble upon them that’s cool, but probably won’t and that’s ok too. Always the same shit with nike and resellers. Oooo so limited. So much hype. Blah blah. It gets fucking old. I don’t even care about the price, just make enough of them for fucks sake. Sorry, end of rant that everyone has heard a thousand times before.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10937 on: July 13, 2020, 01:10:55 PM »
Not sure who had the connect with NoComply but if we could hit them up to keep these low key as well.

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #10938 on: July 13, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

For real. I would love those, but I’m sure hunting down a pair of them is going to be fucked. To me it is just not worth the extra headache for shoes anymore. It’s nothing new, but I’m too old for it I guess. If I happen to stumble upon them that’s cool, but probably won’t and that’s ok too. Always the same shit with nike and resellers. Oooo so limited. So much hype. Blah blah. It gets fucking old. I don’t even care about the price, just make enough of them for fucks sake. Sorry, end of rant that everyone has heard a thousand times before.

My sentiments exactly. I've been low key trying to get a pair Dunks to skate in for about a year now with no luck. I don't even care what color they are, as long as they're not like patent leather or some furry teddy bear material I'll take them. But 1) I'm not entering a raffle or 2) rearranging my life schedule to try to buy a pair. I just want to be able to go to a shop (online or local, but my local shop is an hour away and doesn't even have an SB account) and buy a pair of Dunks to skate in, and it's impossible. I'm just going to keep looking for good deals on random shoes to try out and hopefully stumble onto a pair of Dunks that way.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #10939 on: July 13, 2020, 01:38:05 PM »
no comply does local-only raffles for dunks like that, unfortunately. the only reason those dunk high's were on the web was because of an extra shipment and overstock, as there was no 'hype' around them.

even on stockx they only sell for 10-20 bucks over retail price

https://stockx.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-fpar
:) I must have been tripping last night

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10940 on: July 13, 2020, 02:00:31 PM »
Wtf Chicago 1 SB dunks? If the hype train wasn’t already full speed ahead.

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #10941 on: July 13, 2020, 02:09:06 PM »
no comply does local-only raffles for dunks like that, unfortunately. the only reason those dunk high's were on the web was because of an extra shipment and overstock, as there was no 'hype' around them.

I actually had a couple chances to get those at retail and passed and wish I didn't. I just wanted normal dunks. No weird materials or weird tongue.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #10942 on: July 13, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »
At least it'll be cool to see clips of people skating in them...

wheee!

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #10943 on: July 13, 2020, 02:11:48 PM »
well, good thing you passed on them then. they have this crazy jordan 5/6 tongue, can't handle that shit on a pair of skate shoes personally
:) I must have been tripping last night

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10944 on: July 13, 2020, 02:21:44 PM »
well, good thing you passed on them then. they have this crazy jordan 5/6 tongue, can't handle that shit on a pair of skate shoes personally
Found them at an outlet for $80 and left them because of the tongue. I got a pair this time and I’m waiting to get to them. Got a pair of the canvas b/w tie dye high tops I occasionally skate. But I want a pair of lows.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #10945 on: July 13, 2020, 02:23:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I actually had a couple chances to get those at retail and passed and wish I didn't. I just wanted normal dunks. No weird materials or weird tongue.

I got them just to get them kinda expecting the tongue to be too much, but with some nice baggy pants and laced over the weird lace guard they look really sick and the rubber toe piece feels great for skating

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #10946 on: July 14, 2020, 12:53:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

My sentiments exactly. I've been low key trying to get a pair Dunks to skate in for about a year now with no luck. I don't even care what color they are, as long as they're not like patent leather or some furry teddy bear material I'll take them. But 1) I'm not entering a raffle or 2) rearranging my life schedule to try to buy a pair. I just want to be able to go to a shop (online or local, but my local shop is an hour away and doesn't even have an SB account) and buy a pair of Dunks to skate in, and it's impossible. I'm just going to keep looking for good deals on random shoes to try out and hopefully stumble onto a pair of Dunks that way.
Agree with all of you

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #10947 on: July 14, 2020, 04:28:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Agree with all of you

I'm curious, what happened to nike's Orange Label deal? I get that we discuss this every five minutes talking about how they should just do plain GR dunks, but this is really getting lame. They did what, two or three releases and I've never seen anything since. Probably doesn't help being in AU either I guess.

fergus

• Rep: 46
« Reply #10948 on: July 14, 2020, 04:51:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Agree with all of you

This situation is what makes me want to stop buying nikes. Feels whack supporting a company that's pandering to hype beast while making their best shoes harder and harder for real skaters to buy.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10949 on: July 14, 2020, 04:59:07 AM »
They definitely should make more pairs of suede dunks. In the standard orange label colors.