Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2381617 times)

Berky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -19
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #11850 on: January 04, 2021, 04:22:26 PM »
Is Ishod still getting a shoe? Anyone have any pics of so?

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #11851 on: January 04, 2021, 05:15:48 PM »

If the swoosh wasn't white then I think this colorway would be much less horrorshow. When are we finally going to see some navy blazers?

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #11852 on: January 04, 2021, 07:40:39 PM »
Wonder how much the nike by you dunks are going to affect the hype/resellers in 2021? Guess it will come down to price and availability of a customized order. I think it's cool I can make an all black leather pair of dunks if I really wanted to and at a affordable price.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #11853 on: January 04, 2021, 07:56:55 PM »
Wonder how much the nike by you dunks are going to affect the hype/resellers in 2021? Guess it will come down to price and availability of a customized order. I think it's cool I can make an all black leather pair of dunks if I really wanted to and at a affordable price.

You could do nikeid dunks back in the day, didn’t really quell the Nike sb hype. You can do colors and make homages, but you’ll never create a de la soul or strangelove dunk with it

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #11854 on: January 04, 2021, 07:58:39 PM »
But you can do an all white leather gum sole dunk, so that’s fine.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11855 on: January 04, 2021, 08:33:04 PM »
I’ll probably make the true reds with that when it’s available. Shoutout shimizu. Shame the whole toe has to be one color
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #11856 on: January 04, 2021, 08:55:25 PM »
I'm all for dunks going on NikeID, definitely about to make a white/grey suede pair with a navy swoosh and gum bottoms.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #11857 on: January 04, 2021, 08:58:50 PM »
im hyped that white suede is an option

:) I must have been tripping last night

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #11858 on: January 04, 2021, 10:56:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If the swoosh wasn't white then I think this colorway would be much less horrorshow. When are we finally going to see some navy blazers?

Navy blazers is a definite need. Navy blue is my favorite shoe color. There were the sashiko blazer mids last year that were navy but they had some weird aspects to them. Also the midnight obsidian orange label pack was all navy and has a blazer low and dunk high and low but that was cancelled for us release. I’d love to see a navy blue blazer mid with a nice white swoosh. I’d buy multiple

And the Nike by you dunks are interesting for sure. Been screwing around with the customized today already. Nike really played everyone with not allowing customization or the toe box other than one solid color but it’s understandable. Now just imagine a perfect world where Nike by you  sb dunks are a thing

Frank925

• Rep: -1
« Reply #11859 on: January 04, 2021, 11:07:24 PM »
So stoked on the suede option! Might get a pair to skate in!

Frank925

« Reply #11860 on: January 04, 2021, 11:08:14 PM »
Another angle

Frank925

« Reply #11861 on: January 04, 2021, 11:09:11 PM »
These are dope too!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11862 on: January 05, 2021, 12:17:07 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
« Reply #11863 on: January 05, 2021, 09:51:27 AM »

I really just want to talk to whoever is buying and wearing these shoes to skate in. I seriously cannot imagine stepping into these shoes and wanting to get on a board. I can understand buying these as casual shoes, they look kinda comfy honestly, but as skate shoes, i really don't get nyjahs thinking on this.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11864 on: January 05, 2021, 10:01:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I really just want to talk to whoever is buying and wearing these shoes to skate in. I seriously cannot imagine stepping into these shoes and wanting to get on a board. I can understand buying these as casual shoes, they look kinda comfy honestly, but as skate shoes, i really don't get nyjahs thinking on this.

There were three dudes at the park that had these on last night. Three American citizens purchased these shoes with the intent to skate in them.

I wish I could say they were not skilled, but I cannot. Which is even more baffling.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11865 on: January 05, 2021, 10:19:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

There were three dudes at the park that had these on last night. Three American citizens purchased these shoes with the intent to skate in them.

I wish I could say they were not skilled, but I cannot. Which is even more baffling.

I recently saw a dude ripping up the local in a pair of Nyjah 1s which to me look even less like a skate shoe. I honestly wonder how well these shoes sell. Seems like a majority of the nike sb lineup just ends up on closeout

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #11866 on: January 05, 2021, 11:24:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

I recently saw a dude ripping up the local in a pair of Nyjah 1s which to me look even less like a skate shoe. I honestly wonder how well these shoes sell. Seems like a majority of the nike sb lineup just ends up on closeout

real talk - did the ripper wear an ankle bracelet?

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #11867 on: January 05, 2021, 01:20:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

And is he banning fools from SA as well?

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #11868 on: January 05, 2021, 01:21:09 PM »
I'm all for dunks going on NikeID, definitely about to make a white/grey suede pair with a navy swoosh and gum bottoms.

literally just made that exact colorway before even reading this thread. nice taste. will prob snag a pair like that to try and skate. wish they had the puffy tongue though

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11869 on: January 05, 2021, 07:21:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

literally just made that exact colorway before even reading this thread. nice taste. will prob snag a pair like that to try and skate. wish they had the puffy tongue though

I dream of Nike by you sb dunks.

Fat Tony

• Rep: 6
« Reply #11870 on: January 05, 2021, 08:06:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
And is he banning fools from SA as well?

I have a pair of the Olympics in rotation. With a footprint insole, they’re pretty comfortable. Not my favorite looking shoe, but I’d put them only behind dunks, which is more of an aesthetic choice.

They’re more durable than I expected and the tech isn’t bad. I’ll probably get another pair since dunks are unobtainable. Wish they did more Nyjahs in dark colors because that white upper isn’t easy to clean. 

ldmch11

« Reply #11871 on: January 05, 2021, 09:03:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha sick. i remember during a period when nike stopped doing fat tongues for sb dunks, some people were stuffing the tongues with cotton balls to make them puffy. could be something to look into, i don't really mind the thin tongues though.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #11872 on: January 05, 2021, 09:24:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
haha sick. i remember during a period when nike stopped doing fat tongues for sb dunks, some people were stuffing the tongues with cotton balls to make them puffy. could be something to look into, i don't really mind the thin tongues though.

Also, PuffRite (on Instagram) does add-on puffy tongues that you can slide on over your foot inside the shoe you want with a puffy tongue and get the padding that way. Or the cut and stuff option can also work!
Super Champion Fun Zone

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #11873 on: January 06, 2021, 04:01:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Also, PuffRite (on Instagram) does add-on puffy tongues that you can slide on over your foot inside the shoe you want with a puffy tongue and get the padding that way. Or the cut and stuff option can also work!

i still have these wack ass superstar advs with the flabby and flat tongue with no puff whatsoever which i have to do this to to make them skateable/remotely wearable without looking like a clown.

Frank925

« Reply #11874 on: January 07, 2021, 05:53:31 PM »
So is it just me, or are the customizable dunks sold out already?🤦🏽‍♂️

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11875 on: January 07, 2021, 07:02:00 PM »
So is it just me, or are the customizable dunks sold out already?🤦🏽‍♂️

They somehow sold out like 10 minutes after they went live.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

ldmch11

« Reply #11876 on: January 07, 2021, 08:09:56 PM »
yea got word that the dunks were live. hopped on the site and saw that they were all sold out. i think ppl reselling them on eBay too lol.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11877 on: January 07, 2021, 10:42:37 PM »
Yeah there’s already loads of them for sale on eBay. People are posting bootleg Chicago colorways from this for $400+ I really hope people aren’t spending anything more than retail for these

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #11878 on: January 08, 2021, 05:23:21 AM »
LOL, they restricted what designs you could make to ensure that you couldn't make anything good, then they still sold out in minutes (not sure how a made-to-order product can sell out), and still ended up on ebay for a 300% markup. I like Dunks too, but I swear Nike has a trance on people.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #11879 on: January 08, 2021, 05:27:24 AM »
It is possible that there are daily restocks due to them being called “dunk 365” but yeah It was a mess yesterday and pretty impossible. The page pretty much crashed multiple times.