Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2374709 times)

Safariferrari, OhioGuy, Atiba Applebum and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

seabassbooster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #12270 on: March 12, 2021, 11:11:08 AM »
has anyone skated the new GT blazers hard?  any comments on the updates they made?
the blazer low is my favorite shoe so i was a bit upset when i found out they'd be making changes. just skated the new versions and i'll have to say so far after one session they're way better. the toe box is a lot roomier which is really the big difference i've felt so far. tongue is a bit longer. laces are finally long enough to actually tie your shoe but kept having to tie them throughout the sesh. boardfeel still feels the same. the sole is ginormous compared to the old ones but i love the shoe after this session, would recommend.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #12271 on: March 12, 2021, 01:38:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Get them while you can from Watson's shop because Nike scrubbed all Nyjah products from their U.S. store weeks ago.
[close]

He's still on the team page, what's going on with nothing of his on the site?
[close]

Guessing it has something to do with the fines from the state on hosting parties / super spreader events during the height of COVID-19 in Los Angeles.
[close]

How kind of Nike to look past the rape allegations still.
[close]

This is all dumb.  He’s not getting punished for COVID violations.  We’ve already covered pro athletes have gotten a league fine and a 1-2 game suspension when they’ve been caught doing similar, so Nyjah’s not losing a sponsorship over it.   If true, it’d have to be much more criminal
[close]
his shoe is still bookable for holiday 2021, theres another shoe they want people to book over it instead. but also there is a notable lack of a certain model after fall 2021.
[close]

And what might this certain shoe be??? Definitely want to see some new nike models that aren’t price points or look like running shoes
[close]
Probably Ishod pro model. Speaking of which, anyone got pics?
[close]

Was thinking the same thing. I hope it’s good ishod deserves more of my money
[close]

Haven’t seen any photos, but from what I have heard from the dudes at the local is “it’s nothing crazy, when you see it you’ll be like ‘yeah that makes sense for Ishod’ it’ll probably do as well as Shane’s shoe” as he pointed to the wall of 5 color ways of Shane’s shoe and added “we have like full size runs in all those downstairs”
[close]

I hope it’s got a more basketball inspired look so it functions like the dunks and Jordan’s Ishod usually skates. Kinda disappointing to hear that “it’s nothing crazy”
[close]
looks somewhat similar to the Primitive x New Balance collab, the more technical looking one. The swoosh is reversed. I only got a quick glimpse and it could be samples so who knows what it ends up being.
you mean like these?

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #12272 on: March 12, 2021, 01:47:09 PM »
Im imagining like a dunk x trainers hybrid or something similar to a jordan 4?

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #12273 on: March 12, 2021, 02:28:55 PM »
I hope it’s got some dunk and Jordan inspiration. And some good padding too

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #12274 on: March 12, 2021, 02:53:52 PM »
Heard the Ishods are kinda based on these Rodmans. Havent seen em, just heard from people who have.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #12275 on: March 12, 2021, 03:23:32 PM »
Wish it looked like this

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12276 on: March 12, 2021, 03:26:42 PM »
I hope it’s got some dunk and Jordan inspiration. And some good padding too

A skate Jordan 2, 3, or 10 would look good.  Ellington did enough 4s on Supra that I don’t really need it here

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #12277 on: March 12, 2021, 03:27:22 PM »
Wish it looked like this

i know i'm very vocally anti nike, even though i post in here and follow their releases.

but that shoe is a beautiful.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12278 on: March 12, 2021, 04:08:30 PM »
Heard the Ishods are kinda based on these Rodmans. Havent seen em, just heard from people who have.

Huh interesting. That would explain the reversed swoosh a bit. I do not see how a skate shoe is coming out of that though. Super surprised no images have surfaced. Guess everyone’s too busy leaking dunks

TreyPhillip

• Rep: 17
« Reply #12279 on: March 12, 2021, 04:26:26 PM »
Ishods shoe kinda looks like a more modern p-rod 3 imo, same type of jordan/dunk sb influence. saw in-hand samples and it seems like what ppl have seen are the final samples.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12280 on: March 12, 2021, 06:52:10 PM »
Ishods shoe kinda looks like a more modern p-rod 3 imo, same type of jordan/dunk sb influence. saw in-hand samples and it seems like what ppl have seen are the final samples.

How chunky is it though

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12281 on: March 12, 2021, 08:04:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Huh interesting. That would explain the reversed swoosh a bit. I do not see how a skate shoe is coming out of that though. Super surprised no images have surfaced. Guess everyone’s too busy leaking dunks

Makes sense too as he’s been rocking Rodman jerseys and went as him for a halloween.  Ishod Worm

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
« Reply #12282 on: March 13, 2021, 09:17:17 AM »
It would be rad if they just stuck his name on the Air Shake NDestrukt.  :P

Enjoy your life.

KBizzle

• Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12283 on: March 13, 2021, 09:52:59 AM »
Wish it looked like this

These are crazy and I can see where Nike SB got their FC design from.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #12284 on: March 13, 2021, 05:56:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They look underwhelming to say the least. Too much tech. Like those alleyoops and other new trash. Lots of mesh.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12285 on: March 14, 2021, 09:20:17 AM »
Pic or didn't happened
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Eggie Vedder

• Rep: 32
« Reply #12286 on: March 14, 2021, 09:44:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Pic or didn't happened

Ishod’s shoe seems like the Big Foot of Nike SB. Everyone’s seen it but no one has a picture. The sad thing is that it’s not going to be as good as his dunk so it might be better to drag out seeing it anyway.

90sDamiano

• Rep: -82
« Reply #12287 on: March 14, 2021, 10:07:26 AM »
I was kinda disappointed in the ishods. Saw them during a zoom meeting with the rep. Hopefully it’s better in person but something tells me that’s not gunna be the case.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12288 on: March 14, 2021, 12:30:24 PM »
This thread has become such a wild ride. I get excited for Ishod’s shoe then I hear that it’s disappointing then someone describes something about it and I’m excited again and then disappointed and the cycle continues

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #12289 on: March 14, 2021, 02:29:07 PM »
I admit that this doesn't make sense, but hearing that people have seen the Ishod shoe and are disappointed is making me more excited about it. It can look like a Jordan, or that Primitive New Balance, or that Rodman shoe, or anything else, and I am still interested. I'm excited that someone is getting a pro model on Nike, and it's probably a tech-y cupsole.

TreyPhillip

• Rep: 17
« Reply #12290 on: March 14, 2021, 04:03:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Pic or didn't happened
[close]

Ishod’s shoe seems like the Big Foot of Nike SB. Everyone’s seen it but no one has a picture. The sad thing is that it’s not going to be as good as his dunk so it might be better to drag out seeing it anyway.
not having pics and being too afraid to post em are two different things...

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2229
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12291 on: March 14, 2021, 05:39:50 PM »
To add to the confusion/excitement, the Ishod shoe looks nothing like any of the shoes people have posted saying it looks like.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12292 on: March 14, 2021, 06:14:37 PM »
Hah I’m going to ask about it in my local.   He’s been pretty on the money when it comes to thing.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #12293 on: March 14, 2021, 08:09:35 PM »
I have a screen shot sent to me by someone else. I won’t post it but I will dm it to anyone that’s wants it. I came up skating contests with ishod as teens and have too much respect for him to be the one to out the shoe.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
« Reply #12294 on: March 14, 2021, 09:17:21 PM »
to further add to the confusion they basically look like something es would make right now

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #12295 on: March 15, 2021, 04:00:01 AM »
So from seeing only a Illustrator file, **IMO** Ishod's shoe looks like a Prod CTD heel with the reversed swoosh + a Prod 7 toebox (or maybe a Jordan 1, with that 3 hole eyelet lace protector) + a clean quarter panel that reminds me of that soulland dunk low, but looks more like a breathable nylon, and then it also has the mini swoosh in the toe + tooling (outsole) gives me a bit of a dunk elite vibe but with a more wavy topline.
Not mindblower by it, kinda looks like what I would expect as a P.Rod 11 if it ever came out. 

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1000
« Reply #12296 on: March 15, 2021, 06:52:29 AM »
The sad thing is that it’s not going to be as good as his dunk

His dunk wasn't even good. They took a normal dunk, ruined it a little bit and stitched his name into the logo lockup.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2229
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12297 on: March 15, 2021, 09:31:33 AM »
to further add to the confusion they basically look like something es would make right now

Looks like a Supra Ellington to me.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #12298 on: March 15, 2021, 09:50:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Looks like a Supra Ellington to me.

This is what I see also
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #12299 on: March 15, 2021, 09:51:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think you could def clean these up into a skate shoe. Kinda reminds me of the Koston 3's. But I will buy any Ishod shoe because I'm a sucker like that.