Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2380802 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #14460 on: August 23, 2022, 09:21:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not for me. But I'm guessing if that style of shoe is being brought out now it will be about two and a half years before we're back at the janoski
[close]
Pretty sure it’s coming back mid-late 2023 but could be sooner
[close]
Lol barely worth taking it out of the line.
Expand Quote
The lack of creativity in the SB departement at Nike is sad.
I would still stock up some Blazer mid on sale while they are not on trend, as I did when Dunks weren't, but all those new models are boring.
[close]
I had this idea years ago (which is a little right but also mostly wrong lol) that Nike wasn't going to stop sb rather just turn it into a company like Bic or something. Just have like 3 main plain dependable products blazer high and low and a cupsole. And put everyone on flow and have like a couple featured pros, like what they do with every other sport.
It's prob good I don't run a shop because I'd be all for sb's lack of creativity and just stock black blazers lol

That sounds like current converse

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #14461 on: August 23, 2022, 11:14:37 AM »
New model, Pogo Plus

What in the killshot, blazer, elijah berle is this fucking thing
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 504
« Reply #14462 on: August 23, 2022, 11:21:28 AM »
is the little baby swoosh just below the lowest lace closest to the toe a relatively new thing nike is doing? i might not have noticed it before, but the ishod drew my attention to the toe area so now i notice it whenever it's on a shoe

lemonchicken91

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #14463 on: August 23, 2022, 12:51:27 PM »
it's so when you are looking down to set up for a trick, you remember who makes your shoes.

DRINK MORE OVALTINE
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 310
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #14465 on: August 23, 2022, 06:09:59 PM »
that shit screams KOHLS
good come sausage

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #14466 on: August 24, 2022, 12:00:41 PM »
All black Ishods.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #14467 on: August 24, 2022, 02:00:12 PM »
Expand Quote
New model, Pogo Plus

[close]

The toe shape looks pretty similar to a Converse One Star Pro- so that's nice.

Looks like a GT blazer with a few different suede patterns and overlays + an extended rubber toe cap. Otherwise the shoe looks very similar in shape .
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 06:30:18 AM by Lukabrazi »

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14468 on: August 24, 2022, 02:33:33 PM »
I guess these drop this month.

those funkn blow
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #14469 on: August 24, 2022, 05:25:43 PM »
The leather is so nice in person, too bad they ruined em.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #14470 on: August 24, 2022, 10:22:04 PM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2238
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14471 on: August 25, 2022, 09:18:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

those funkn blow

Looks like Brian Wenning's forearm.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #14473 on: August 25, 2022, 05:25:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

those funkn blow
[close]

Looks like Brian Wenning's forearm.

LOL perfect description

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #14474 on: August 26, 2022, 06:41:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not for me. But I'm guessing if that style of shoe is being brought out now it will be about two and a half years before we're back at the janoski
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
I would still stock up some Blazer mid on sale while they are not on trend, as I did when Dunks weren't, but all those new models are boring.
[close]
I had this idea years ago (which is a little right but also mostly wrong lol) that Nike wasn't going to stop sb rather just turn it into a company like Bic or something. Just have like 3 main plain dependable products blazer high and low and a cupsole. And put everyone on flow and have like a couple featured pros, like what they do with every other sport.
It's prob good I don't run a shop because I'd be all for sb's lack of creativity and just stock black blazers lol

I just went to their site and they have pro model basketball shoes out for 7 different NBA players right now.

thehogsniper

• Rep: 49
« Reply #14475 on: August 26, 2022, 07:44:12 AM »
For me personally it's mocking bad models of dunks relentlessly until I accidentally win said dunk and have to 180 my opinion. I'll argue for hours now that gnarhunter's are the best shoes of the year!

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #14476 on: August 26, 2022, 08:19:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I just went to their site and they have pro model basketball shoes out for 7 different NBA players right now.
Is that agreeing or disagreeing ? Haven't watched NBA ina couple years but I'm guessing 45% of players wear Nike's so 7 out of that seems like a couple of features pros.

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #14477 on: August 26, 2022, 10:48:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Is that agreeing or disagreeing ? Haven't watched NBA ina couple years but I'm guessing 45% of players wear Nike's so 7 out of that seems like a couple of features pros.

I guess mildly disagreeing. Just saying that I think they have pretty sizeable rosters of of players signed in most major pro sports. I'm a casual NBA watcher at best, but I think I see more swooshes on the court than anything else. 7 is just the guys who have a shoe with their own name on it - I imagine there are many more Nike endorsees than that. NFL seems to be predominantly Nike as well, but I used basketball as the example because it's the only major sport where the players wear shoes that people buy just to wear casually (not cleats or skates or anything).

On the other hand, 'focus on a couple key pros' does seem to be how they operate for baseball, so perhaps I don't know nothin'.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #14478 on: August 26, 2022, 11:33:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I guess mildly disagreeing. Just saying that I think they have pretty sizeable rosters of of players signed in most major pro sports. I'm a casual NBA watcher at best, but I think I see more swooshes on the court than anything else. 7 is just the guys who have a shoe with their own name on it - I imagine there are many more Nike endorsees than that. NFL seems to be predominantly Nike as well, but I used basketball as the example because it's the only major sport where the players wear shoes that people buy just to wear casually (not cleats or skates or anything).

On the other hand, 'focus on a couple key pros' does seem to be how they operate for baseball, so perhaps I don't know nothin'.
Uh I think we're kinda actually saying the same thing lol. Right before "the couple of features pros" that got put in bold I said put everyone on flow. That's kind of what I'm saying they do with other sports just sponsor basically everyone and then give a couple people extra spotlight

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #14479 on: August 26, 2022, 12:54:20 PM »
For me personally it's mocking bad models of dunks relentlessly until I accidentally win said dunk and have to 180 my opinion. I'll argue for hours now that gnarhunter's are the best shoes of the year!

Those seemed like sweat boxes.   

For me: top 2 dunks were the Phillies lows and the Blue and White (Kentucky?) highs

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #14480 on: August 26, 2022, 06:07:04 PM »
The leather is so nice in person, too bad they ruined em.
These would be 100x’s better in all black without the Wenning flare.

They’ve been putting out a bunch of bullshit lately. There’s been a rainbow dunk almost every month this year.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #14481 on: August 27, 2022, 12:09:28 PM »

CauseforAlarm

• Rep: 3
« Reply #14482 on: August 28, 2022, 04:13:42 PM »
For all of you waiting for those Nike SB/Jordan 4 jawns to drop, they are at a flea market in rural Ohio.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #14483 on: August 28, 2022, 08:37:38 PM »
For all of you waiting for those Nike SB/Jordan 4 jawns to drop, they are at a flea market in rural Ohio.

I heard those weren’t what they’re going to look like, but I hope that’s not true

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #14484 on: August 28, 2022, 09:14:00 PM »
Kinda weird that Nike SB/Jordan Brand opted for the 4’s in the SB line, but it kinda makes sense since they have those lace protection plastic or rubber loops on the first three laces and on the ankle zone. Hopefully they can tweak the shoe to be less  uncomfortable on the pinky toe lateral area, as jordan 4’s do fit pretty snug and a bit uncomfortable on the toe area, even when I half size up.

CauseforAlarm

« Reply #14485 on: August 29, 2022, 05:25:10 AM »
Kinda weird that Nike SB/Jordan Brand opted for the 4’s in the SB line, but it kinda makes sense since they have those lace protection plastic or rubber loops on the first three laces and on the ankle zone. Hopefully they can tweak the shoe to be less  uncomfortable on the pinky toe lateral area, as jordan 4’s do fit pretty snug and a bit uncomfortable on the toe area, even when I half size up.

These were some of the worst bootlegs I’ve ever seen. The Nike emblem on the tread clearly had SB written beside it in paint marker. Same flea market has tons of  Thrasher ripoff everything.

I find it hilarious when our culture reaches the flea market. Is it a sign of the bottom after a peak in the industry ? Or the peak before the bottom?

santakaupas

« Reply #14486 on: August 29, 2022, 05:32:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I heard those weren’t what they’re going to look like, but I hope that’s not true
i heard that’s not the colourway either

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #14487 on: August 30, 2022, 06:37:17 AM »
Bruin High is back as a ladies shoe again. Standard one should be coming back soon.

https://www.nike.com/t/sb-bruin-high-womens-skate-shoes-xQlc5C/DR0126-700

caked

• Rep: -7
« Reply #14488 on: August 30, 2022, 09:21:44 AM »
Bruin High is back as a ladies shoe again. Standard one should be coming back soon.

https://www.nike.com/t/sb-bruin-high-womens-skate-shoes-xQlc5C/DR0126-700

pretty stoked on the Bruin high coming back. the best fitting skate shoe for my feet (I'm a lady). easier to get on and off than the Blazer high. nice and lightweight but still supportive.
not digging this colorway, too yellow for me, but hope to see more colorways available soon.