Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2381936 times)

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #9720 on: January 01, 2020, 06:44:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

straight up kohl's shoe
[close]

This shit is embarrassing. Imagine being given the opportunity to design your own pro model with unlimited access to the most advanced sneaker technologies and this is what you came up with? Fuck.

This pisses me off because I think of the Project BA and how incredible it was and no one cared. Now we get another boat shoe that will probably be in the line for 10 years.

not gonna lie, I can't see it sticking much longer than a year. maybe give it a few "QS" color ways to hype it up but people will still gravitate to blazers/janoskis.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #9721 on: January 01, 2020, 06:45:39 PM »
It looks like the vulc version of a cup sole shoe, if that makes sense.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

satan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #9722 on: January 01, 2020, 06:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

straight up kohl's shoe
[close]

This shit is embarrassing. Imagine being given the opportunity to design your own pro model with unlimited access to the most advanced sneaker technologies and this is what you came up with? Fuck.

This pisses me off because I think of the Project BA and how incredible it was and no one cared. Now we get another boat shoe that will probably be in the line for 10 years.
Nah. I think we can kill this shoe. Just tell everyone you know that it looks the a Footprint shoe and point at the horizontal seam by the swoosh

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
« Reply #9723 on: January 01, 2020, 06:48:50 PM »
damn guess shane won't be coasting off into the sunset with the occasional switch wallie crooks

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #9724 on: January 01, 2020, 06:50:36 PM »
If you told me that was a Janoski I'd believe you.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #9725 on: January 01, 2020, 07:06:58 PM »
Shane’s shoe just seems like an updated Lakai Camby.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #9726 on: January 01, 2020, 09:39:14 PM »
lol terrible

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9727 on: January 02, 2020, 04:40:06 AM »
This question has probably been asked and answered, but why doesn't Nike keep a fucking SB Dunk in the line at all times? It's the only shoe I really wanna skate from them and it is nearly impossible to find.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #9728 on: January 02, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
This question has probably been asked and answered, but why doesn't Nike keep a fucking SB Dunk in the line at all times? It's the only shoe I really wanna skate from them and it is nearly impossible to find.

Dude. I hear you. A high & a low. Plain colours. It’s bullshit. You can’t find them at shops or online. It’s frustrating. I’d love some white leather highs.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9730 on: January 02, 2020, 05:22:34 AM »
Not great.  Not terrible.  Probably trying to play it safe to have sales/longevity like the Janoski.  Side bar- People from AUS, how popular are guys like Shane and DD there?  Obviously Shane is one of the most talented guys out right now and Dustin has legend status, but are they superstars in AUS?

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #9731 on: January 02, 2020, 05:50:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude. I hear you. A high & a low. Plain colours. It’s bullshit. You can’t find them at shops or online. It’s frustrating. I’d love some white leather highs.

nike really should have a program where they support real skaters and in order to buy a plain black/white dunk high or blazer you need to facetime with an executive at nike and show them you doin' a kickflip in order to place the order. ima genius.
good come sausage

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9732 on: January 02, 2020, 06:10:00 AM »
Not great.  Not terrible.  Probably trying to play it safe to have sales/longevity like the Janoski.  Side bar- People from AUS, how popular are guys like Shane and DD there?  Obviously Shane is one of the most talented guys out right now and Dustin has legend status, but are they superstars in AUS?

Pretty sure DD started the fires there, so he's probably less popular than we think.

Oli96

• Rep: -12
« Reply #9733 on: January 02, 2020, 06:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

nike really should have a program where they support real skaters and in order to buy a plain black/white dunk high or blazer you need to facetime with an executive at nike and show them you doin' a kickflip in order to place the order. ima genius.

nike are building the dunk up to be ultra hyped this year so even GR will sell out fast

craig_midnight

• Rep: -2
« Reply #9734 on: January 02, 2020, 06:49:38 AM »
What happen to the sock liner the insiders wuz talking about? Don't matter. This shit is Jano's busted step sister. Nike need a slimmer project BA sole with that infamous runner toe, and apply that to air max 1, 95's and 97's. They are fucking up getting the bag, when DC had retro'd their shit inspired by nike smh. Not everyone likes skating in vulc, or white midsoles with some highwaters all the cot dang time.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9735 on: January 02, 2020, 07:04:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

straight up kohl's shoe
[close]

I care brother! Project BA were awesome in their NON premium version. I regret selling my granite/pink pair so bad...
BTW idk if this been posted but is a big no no for me
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9736 on: January 02, 2020, 07:15:09 AM »
It's almost like Nike has contempt for skateboarding.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #9737 on: January 02, 2020, 07:42:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

nike are building the dunk up to be ultra hyped this year so even GR will sell out fast

man i recall even 2012/2013 gr's would sit on the shop shelves for months and end up on sale for £35

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #9738 on: January 02, 2020, 08:14:30 AM »
Was Shane really drawing demand for a shoe? Who looked at the current line up of shoes and said "you know whats really missing here? A Shane shoe".

Having a shoe this similar to the Janoskis is not going to help him move units, unless they're priced at like $65. I feel like all the Janoski people are just going to stay with the jano. That being said once they hit the outlets for $25 I might try em.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1172
« Reply #9739 on: January 02, 2020, 08:37:13 AM »
anyone know why all the Blazer Hi's have black soles now?  any chance of the gum soles coming back? 
hardly art, hardly starving

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #9740 on: January 02, 2020, 08:41:44 AM »
Shane's better not last longer than the Omar shoe.

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #9741 on: January 02, 2020, 09:28:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

straight up kohl's shoe
[close]

[close]
Nah. I think we can kill this shoe. Just tell everyone you know that it looks the a Footprint shoe and point at the horizontal seam by the swoosh

It's the Supra Flow

(Except the Flow looks better)

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 33
« Reply #9742 on: January 02, 2020, 12:16:55 PM »
Was Shane really drawing demand for a shoe? Who looked at the current line up of shoes and said "you know whats really missing here? A Shane shoe".

Would take an Ishod proper pro model any day. Shane might have the technical chops but who tf out here watching any of his parts more than like one time when they come out just to see what kind of weird, stiff backed, no-style having tony hawk video game ledge combo he's doing?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9743 on: January 02, 2020, 12:44:17 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

alecjahr

• Rep: -109
« Reply #9744 on: January 02, 2020, 02:11:09 PM »
Y’all wild. Shane’s shoe is dope.

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • pot
« Reply #9745 on: January 02, 2020, 07:04:26 PM »
bring back the koston 3

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #9746 on: January 02, 2020, 07:51:52 PM »
Y’all wild. Shane’s shoe is dope.
Expand Quote
This shit is Jano's busted step sister.
[close]

busted-knee

• Rep: -12
« Reply #9747 on: January 02, 2020, 10:33:40 PM »

Nike SB Bruin x Nike Choad. So fucking ugly.

craig_midnight

• Rep: -2
« Reply #9748 on: January 03, 2020, 07:45:01 AM »
I too thought those hackpack bruins were ass, but they don't look too bad when they're on feet.

https://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/collections/nike-sb/products/nike-sb-zoom-bruin-edge-shoes-white-neptune-green-vivid-orange

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9749 on: January 03, 2020, 07:49:09 AM »
they just look like that 'clearweather' brand
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.