Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2381591 times)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #16680 on: March 21, 2024, 08:29:22 AM »
There dunk low  :o haven't had Nikes in over a decade now but may have to try to get my hands on these...

kook1234

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #16681 on: March 22, 2024, 05:45:54 AM »
There dunk low  :o haven't had Nikes in over a decade now but may have to try to get my hands on these...

ive been jonesing for some clean and simple dunk colorways, which this is not, but I have to admit, these are really sick

AnthonyHawkins

• Rep: 2
« Reply #16682 on: March 25, 2024, 12:54:08 PM »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #16683 on: March 25, 2024, 02:19:41 PM »
I genuinely didn't think we were gonna see anymore Leo colorways. Another React sleeper for me and they make me think I shoulda art least tried on the Ishod 1s
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

kmoe

• Rep: 1
« Reply #16684 on: March 25, 2024, 03:46:25 PM »

boardfeelforyoureyes

• Rep: 3
« Reply #16685 on: March 26, 2024, 12:48:16 PM »
I genuinely didn't think we were gonna see anymore Leo colorways. Another React sleeper for me and they make me think I shoulda art least tried on the Ishod 1s

based on ishod, nyjah, and shane's shoes, we're probably seeing new leo colors for at least another year and a half

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #16686 on: March 26, 2024, 05:43:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

based on ishod, nyjah, and shane's shoes, we're probably seeing new leo colors for at least another year and a half
The Jahs and The Shane both got long tails over the years, the Shane chiefly because it was meant to replace the Janoski, but I thought Ishod's first shoe was released in a similar way to Leo's ie. a whole bunch of colorways dropping on top of each other. The campaign for the Ishod was longer and there were more colorways but my thinking was Nike has slowed down on that model as there as still Ishod 1s in skate shops. The 2 seems to be dropping 2 colorways at a time. I took the long break in new Leo colorways to mean that they were still blitzing on release but then moving on quickly if it wasn't a hit. There was a Bruins colorway that was in the Leo part that I don't think ever came out. I took that to mean they were cutting their losses. I do hope you're right and they keep it alive for the next couple years.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

OhioGuy

• Rep: 61
« Reply #16687 on: March 26, 2024, 06:09:35 PM »

These shoes are so disappointing. Kinda feels like everyone hated them. Haven’t seen a single good review on YouTube. If someone from Nike SB is lurking SLAP please do us a favor: Stop making thin ass shoes! Look at what NB# is doing with the 480 and 808. Make something with actual impact protection. There’s a market for thicker shoes.

I don’t know how Ishod skates those things.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16688 on: March 27, 2024, 01:21:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
These shoes are so disappointing. Kinda feels like everyone hated them. Haven’t seen a single good review on YouTube. If someone from Nike SB is lurking SLAP please do us a favor: Stop making thin ass shoes! Look at what NB# is doing with the 480 and 808. Make something with actual impact protection. There’s a market for thicker shoes.

Well, he gets paid for it.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

OhioGuy

• Rep: 61
« Reply #16689 on: March 27, 2024, 06:30:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Very true! Lol, I just mean you’d think he’d want more impact protection. He’s a big guy. Must love board feel.

boardfeelforyoureyes

• Rep: 3
« Reply #16690 on: March 27, 2024, 10:20:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
The Jahs and The Shane both got long tails over the years, the Shane chiefly because it was meant to replace the Janoski, but I thought Ishod's first shoe was released in a similar way to Leo's ie. a whole bunch of colorways dropping on top of each other. The campaign for the Ishod was longer and there were more colorways but my thinking was Nike has slowed down on that model as there as still Ishod 1s in skate shops. The 2 seems to be dropping 2 colorways at a time. I took the long break in new Leo colorways to mean that they were still blitzing on release but then moving on quickly if it wasn't a hit. There was a Bruins colorway that was in the Leo part that I don't think ever came out. I took that to mean they were cutting their losses. I do hope you're right and they keep it alive for the next couple years.

IIRC the first ishod launch was pushed back for some reason. maybe covid supply chain issues? my guess is nike had a bunch of colors to release over the first 4-6 months but ended dropping them all within a month or two.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #16691 on: March 27, 2024, 10:55:03 AM »
Ishod came up skating the Janoski. I think he prefers board feel but likes the look of Dunks. His Dunk was thinner too.

manuduncan

• Rep: 23
« Reply #16692 on: March 27, 2024, 06:37:52 PM »
id love if they restock the react shoe cacao/black colorway

the only ones i can find still available are like size 7 and under

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Rep: -131
« Reply #16693 on: March 28, 2024, 03:14:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ive been jonesing for some clean and simple dunk colorways, which this is not, but I have to admit, these are really sick

The heterophobes at there blocked me on instagram saying that this is a fire shoe. Well you can’t spell heterophobic without “there” so that’s that. I wish I didn’t have to say this cause this sounds ridiculous. Those people are real defensive on who’s wearing those shoes. I am not a hypebeast. I am not a culture vulture. I’m not even homophobic. I am an ally that has taste and appreciation for all the cool stuff the LGBTQIA+ be coming out with. So would they please stop resenting me?? I did nothing to them.

Pasta Monster

« Reply #16694 on: March 28, 2024, 03:51:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The heterophobes at there blocked me on instagram saying that this is a fire shoe. Well you can’t spell heterophobic without “there” so that’s that. I wish I didn’t have to say this cause this sounds ridiculous. Those people are real defensive on who’s wearing those shoes. I am not a hypebeast. I am not a culture vulture. I’m not even homophobic. I am an ally that has taste and appreciation for all the cool stuff the LGBTQIA+ be coming out with. So would they please stop resenting me?? I did nothing to them.
You said something else because there are comments with flame emojis and people saying it’s fire.

Keep your politics out of Shoes & Gear.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #16695 on: March 28, 2024, 05:32:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
You said something else because there are comments with flame emojis and people saying it’s fire.

Keep your politics out of Shoes & Gear.

Wym politics? Bro they blocked me for liking their shoes 💀💀

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16696 on: March 29, 2024, 02:44:35 AM »
You trippin, those shoes are ugly as fuck

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #16697 on: March 29, 2024, 03:21:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
Very true! Lol, I just mean you’d think he’d want more impact protection. He’s a big guy. Must love board feel.

Happy Easter?
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
« Reply #16698 on: March 29, 2024, 07:49:50 AM »
Bubblegum Ishod

Enjoy your life.

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 504
« Reply #16699 on: March 29, 2024, 09:44:31 AM »
Bubblegum Ishod

bring back the ramen panel

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #16700 on: March 29, 2024, 09:58:12 AM »
I know it's been said, but I can't get over what a missed opportunity those Ishods are. So simple to put in a good midsole and thin insole - the shoes have a tech look, I don't get the point in making them so thin in the sole area. Also in those two most recent colorways, you can really see how the shoe will lose structure over time and become weird loose footbags.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #16701 on: March 29, 2024, 11:16:54 AM »
Bubblegum Ishod

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, DIARRHEA

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 27
  • we are the music makers
« Reply #16702 on: March 29, 2024, 11:24:41 AM »
Bubblegum Wair Maxes are the first colorway I've seen that I like on that shoe

douchenozzle

• Rep: 32
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #16703 on: March 29, 2024, 01:29:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Bubblegum Ishod

[close]

Kinda ironic since I need to take Pepto after looking at these shoes

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #16704 on: March 29, 2024, 01:41:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bubblegum Ishod

[close]

[close]
Kinda ironic since I need to take Pepto after looking at these shoes

Premier has a colorway that’s blue instead of pink

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #16705 on: March 29, 2024, 04:32:22 PM »
i picked up a pair and they seemed very flimsy.

i miss that Koston 1-2, Project BA, Prod era of Nike SB where they had tech options a long side the Janoski, All court , blazers etc.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16706 on: March 29, 2024, 09:43:16 PM »
It’s literally just an uptempo
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16707 on: March 30, 2024, 01:09:39 AM »

Theoretically like the vertebrae but can’t pull off all red personally

AnthonyHawkins

• Rep: 2
« Reply #16708 on: March 30, 2024, 07:40:44 AM »

I guess they dropping soon in shops as they are already available in EU Nike Elite website

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16709 on: March 30, 2024, 08:04:08 AM »

I guess they dropping soon in shops as they are already available in EU Nike Elite website

My local has had them up for a few weeks now

https://www.kingswell.tv/nike-air-max-ishod-black-black-anthracite-black.html