Author Topic: Dude rapes Guy's ender rail  (Read 8607 times)

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • yes
Re: Dude rapes Guy's ender rail
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
fucking hell. some of the shit in this thread bums me out on skating
Keenan Forever

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2013, 10:00:10 PM »
Soooooooooooo when is somebody going to skate up that thing?

diccdogg

• Rep: -9
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2013, 10:34:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Real tricks please!

Guy still owns this rail.
[close]

Please explain how a trick that's never been done before or considered possible is not a real trick? If it was some bullshit trick everybody would be doing them. It's not a caveman boardslide you doofus.

I'd say this trick and Guys trick are basically equal, guy starts switch, Elmo fag boy is doing a wildcard no comply fliptrick and both end switch. I'm not a huge fan of either of them, but I respect the fuck out of both those tricks. People on this forum need to get real.
[close]

How are they equal?

This garbage will be forgotten about by the end of the month while Guy's trick is one of the most memorable enders in skate history.

This shit is kooky as all hell.

So what if its hard or nbd? It looks like trash

you fucking idiot, they're both dork tricks at a shit spot, but the fact that you're backing guy's part so much is embarrassing. that part is atrocious and a disgrace to skateboarding

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2013, 01:13:32 AM »
this rail isn't a spot? what the fuck does that even mean? if you're skating architecture that isn't designed for skating, it's a spot. you guys really get bummed seeing a tech trick on a small handrail? like they're trying to get over on you, make you think it's a monster rail that you should be impressed to see a common grind on? haha that's like saying a driveway ledge isn't a real spot, it's just a lame version of a hubba.

janky858

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2013, 01:32:07 AM »
but then you realize it's Albert Ripped-off-Sesame-Street Nyberg that did it and it looks like horseshit.

and for the record my friend has been here and its not as small as you would assume he said.. and you guys are all a bunch of pussies who probably cant even skate.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2013, 04:28:38 AM »
fucking hell. some of the shit in this threadmost threads on slap bum me out on skating

Fixed that for you. People on here don't like to have fun. Skateboarding is serious business and unconventional tricks are sooo lame.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

TomTom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2013, 04:46:45 AM »
Expand Quote
^^
Depends on when this was shot.
Could be that he was taken there and the Photog just said" Hey what about this rail?"
... and that's what he came up with
[close]

thats true. But who hasn't seen pretty sweet? it's possible he did it before.

Exactly what I meant

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2013, 05:01:13 AM »
Can someone upload the whole itw?
By the way I don't really see why you all hate on this.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2013, 07:28:34 AM »
hopefully he's of that muppet shit.  that trick is sick, even if he's kind of goofy.  i'm sure guy's trick was very nice because he's highly skilled, but i don't remember one thing he did in PS, and i own the film (although i've only watched it once thus far).

jimi420

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »
Expand Quote
but then you realize it's Albert Ripped-off-Sesame-Street Nyberg that did it and it looks like horseshit.
[close]

and for the record my friend has been here and its not as small as you would assume he said.. and you guys are all a bunch of pussies who probably cant even skate.
Since when has being able to skate been a requirement to talk shit on here? I never mentioned size either so it looks like someone's a little oversensitive about the size of some things.

zoltan

« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2013, 01:38:12 AM »
guys trick isnt THAT gnarly, lots of dudes have switch tres on lock, and could probably do it on that rail. Its a tiny steep 5 rail that starts on the 2nd step so it is really low, and is about 5 inches wide and square. I think albert's trick is crazy is fuck and wont be done by anyone else on any other rail. Albert also did a laser flip bs lip on saddleback college rail (the one chris troy tre flip nosegrinded)

i dont get why dudes hate on albert he is so gnarly, he fs heels this huge double set in the interview too. He is filming an etnies part which will probably blow minds

HASHTAG

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2013, 02:23:37 PM »
time he ditches "new soul" and gets on some legit board company..

as for the trick, killed it

He did ditch Newsoul. Actually Newsoul doesn't exist anymore. He and Jean Marc didn't even own shit. It was all owned by their previous sponsor One Off.

I know Albert has gotten some offers. From what I hear, it's Almost and Chocolate. But that's only rumors from friends of his
#HASHTAG

Cajungly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2013, 02:29:16 PM »

ol dirty bama

• Rep: 9
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2013, 02:31:55 PM »
i read this as "guy rapes dude".
you win some, you lose more.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »
Albert Nyberg deserves a proper hook-up so let's wait and see!
Can someone upload the interview or tell me what issue of transworld is it in? I paid ?4.40 for that rather fantastic 'video issue' o transworld not but 2 days ago, and now I'll have to hunt this issue too.
I will say I've fully been supporting and appreciating Nyberg's skating since finding out about him on Youtube a while ago. Glad Etnies are taking notice of him. And if the choco/ Almost rumours are true, then all the better!
Kookiness and all, his skating makes me want to skate.
He is a real skateboarder, and this is a real fucking trick.
Just like Mariano, and Mariano's trick.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

tob.1

• Rep: -17
  • Box Trill.
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2013, 06:52:43 AM »
i read this as "guy rapes dude".
Lold.
Been backing Albert since day one and I fucks with this stunt.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:58:08 AM by tob.1 »

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2013, 06:56:31 AM »
guys trick isnt THAT gnarly, lots of dudes have switch tres on lock, and could probably do it on that rail. Its a tiny steep 5 rail that starts on the 2nd step so it is really low, and is about 5 inches wide and square.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

HASHTAG

#HASHTAG

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2013, 12:24:45 PM »
http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/35c97c22633e11e29df022000a1fb07c_7.jpg

Damn that was heavy!! on a legit 8 stair rail too... Hope this dude will blow up big time in the near future. Is that nbd or somebody has probably done on some curb or flat bar, but handrail?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2013, 12:26:21 PM »
Thread title is misleading...totally disappointed.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Real tricks please!

Guy still owns this rail.
[close]

Please explain how a trick that's never been done before or considered possible is not a real trick? If it was some bullshit trick everybody would be doing them. It's not a caveman boardslide you doofus.

I'd say this trick and Guys trick are basically equal, guy starts switch, Elmo fag boy is doing a wildcard no comply fliptrick and both end switch. I'm not a huge fan of either of them, but I respect the fuck out of both those tricks. People on this forum need to get real.
[close]

How are they equal?

This garbage will be forgotten about by the end of the month while Guy's trick is one of the most memorable enders in skate history.

This shit is kooky as all hell.

So what if its hard or nbd? It looks like trash

[close]

The only reason why its memorable is because it was hyped the fuck out by every girl/chocolate dude. Some euro dude did a switch tre 5-0 down some small hubba some time ago and nobody gave a fuck. ''So what if its hard or nbd? It looks like trash'' could be said about most of guy marianos part, but it's not what should be important in skateboarding. Skateboarding is kooky as hell no matter what you do with it, and if you really think this looks bad then you're a jock fool who should go play football or some shit.
[close]

A switch 360 flip 5-0 is not a switch 360 flip nosegrind and a hubba is not a handrail.

+Wade Desarmo webclips are not the same as full length video parts.

+Only people who play football would think this trick looks wack? What?

Lol, get mad, faggot!
[close]

Wade Desarmo is on the level of Ronson Lambert. 

seriously though.. holy fuck boys