Author Topic: RIP????  (Read 2301 times)

bling

RIP????
« on: November 25, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
Did that block 4 in atlanta get torn down that (Spanky long bs 360)? or is this just old news? anyone please let me know... thanks
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 12:41:36 PM by bling »

Chris McCracken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: RIP????
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 10:58:14 AM »
Don't think so. A kid I know that goes to Atlanta alot says he hasn't heard anything.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 11:02:38 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's still up
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

bling

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »
I saw a picture of a kid ollie the four block, and it says RIP. so i was wondering if got torn down, that would suck if it did though.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 03:59:40 PM »
You actually give a shit about some random 4 block?  I can't think of a spot I'd rather see less.

bling

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 04:11:50 PM »
you just look for a reason to bitch at me, skate spot getting torn down is gay, it would be like hollywood 16 and 12 hand rails  getting taking out for some reason...

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 04:17:08 PM »
I would bitch at anyone who started this topic, not just because its you.  And I was going to say something about you being back asking for spots, but I didn't.  I just said that I don't get why you would care about some boring ass 4 block.  You've seen one 4 block, you've seen them all.

bling

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 07:12:12 PM »
is the 4 block at a park or university? what it called? thanks

Chris McCracken

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 07:16:14 PM »
It's called 'Big Four' and it's in a sketchy area of Atlanta. I don't know if it's a park or University though; probably a park.

deluxe_six

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -52
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 03:42:08 PM »
you just look for a reason to bitch at me, skate spot getting torn down is gay, it would be like hollywood 16 and 12 hand rails  getting taking out for some reason...
i really wouldn't care if the hollywood 16 and 12 got destroyed

Gest

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 03:45:09 PM »
what was that trick justin brock did down it? looked hella gay

darrells nollie cab was perfect though

bling

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that because your from ohio, if something got torn down there you wouldn't be too happy, if not then your obviously not a true skateboarder...

beside i was using hollywood high as an example of a spot get torn down. that it would be gay.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 08:52:58 PM by bling »

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 07:06:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

that because your from ohio, if something got torn down there you would be too happy, if not then your obviously not a true skateboarder...

beside i was using hollywood high as an example of a spot get torn down. that it would be gay.

why it's a stupid fucking set of stairs

slurthic

• Rep: -5
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 08:34:48 PM »
it looked like a nollie bs flip attempt, but it was more like a nollie illusion flip if thats possible

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 09:28:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

that because your from ohio, if something got torn down there you wouldn't be too happy, if not then your obviously not a true skateboarder...

What are you, 12?  Im not a true skater because I wouldn't give a shit if hollywood high got torn down?  Kill yourself.

bling

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 09:41:58 PM »
i was saying bill, that if you dont care if something famous get torn down then, your not true skater, what kind of person wouldn't stand up for a skate spot getting torn down, fint "the yard".
go to skateperception.com if you dont want to here about what i have to say, fag. go be a prick to all the people on that website and get them sick of your negative comment.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:24 PM »
i was saying bill, that if you dont care if something famous get torn down then, your not true skater, what kind of person wouldn't stand up for a skate spot getting torn down, fint "the yard".
go to skateperception.com if you dont want to here about what i have to say, fag. go be a prick to all the people on that website and get them sick of your negative comment.

So if some shitty spot that doesn't appeal to me in any way gets torn down, I should give a shit?  You're a bigger fucking idiot that I thought.  Its a fucking big 4.  How many of them are there?  Like I said before, you've seen one big 4, you've seen them all.  They're boring and I couldn't care less if I never saw one again. 

I've been coming to this place since the beginning, I'm not going to leave because some 12 year is getting pissed off cause I'm putting him in his place.  Take your own advice, I'm sure the kids over there would love you.  They seem to all be fucking idiots as well.

And what the fuck is a "true skater"?  You can't be any older than 13.  Next thing you know, you're going to whip out the fantastic poser insult on me.  Give up, you're never going to win.  You should have learned from the 5 other times I put you in your place.

bling

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 08:20:39 AM »
So what if i am 14 and a poser, i can barely ollie? i bet your 20 or something, is that all you can do pick kids younger then you? does that make you feel better about your self? pussy billy boy can only talk down to a teen ager? hahahhaha

about true skater, this start out by asking a simple question. you turn it into a argument.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 09:30:37 AM »
i was saying bill, that if you dont care if something famous get torn down then, your not true skater

good reasoning

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 02:05:50 PM »
Are you kidding? If it's a famous spot where groundbreaking stuff went down for years (such as EMB or LOVE), than its a big deal. But it's a fucking stairset. There are many, many more throughout the world. So it really doesn't matter
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

bling

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 02:51:55 PM »
yeah i couldn't find the right word, so i use true skater, but all i want to know is if it was still up or not, why is it any one business that i care? bill the fag who started it.