Author Topic: Disappointed in Slap today  (Read 7295 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Disappointed in Slap today
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:08:38 AM »
Good morning Slap. Let me get right to it: shame on you.

I haven't read you all weekend and I came in to read about some hot industry back-stabbing or ship jumping. Instead I found threads whining about the good ol' days, people pontificating on Chad Ortiz's career (is this supposed to be Chaz?), and discussion regarding a woman named Flo.

Slap, I need more from you than this. I need drama. I need rumors and dirt. Pontificating is for pussies. Wondering is for wieners. Lamenting is for lame-asses. Questioning is for queers. We need good, solid, real, honest-to-goodness trash talking up in here. Feel free to start with me, but I'm not an industry insider so no one cares. And I'm a tough old broad, so your insults, though they may sting for a minute, will be forgotten by nightfall.

I want to hear stories that will make everyone into skateboarding squeal with horror, delight, or some combination of both. I want to hear how Javier Nuniez got caught getting fucked by his dog. I want to hear how Ray Barbee is getting ready to overthrow management at Element, destroying careers and reputations in the process. I want to read about Jay Adams running a successful Thai mail order bride operation.

Instead I have to make due with rehashes of Battle at The Berrics 27 and a bunch of kids calling each other fags because they do or don't like Ty Whatshisname.

Shame on you Slap. Shame on you.

cheesychip

• Rep: -3
Re: Disappointed in Slap today
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 10:10:47 AM »
At least you're taking it really well:)
''Your talk,'' I said, "is surely the handiwork of wisdom because not one word of it do I understand.''
― Flann O'Brien,

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 10:12:42 AM »
you didnt hear about cory kennedys crippling alcoholism?

apparently its real bad.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
At least you're taking it really well:)

HAHAHA...I have to say this made me bust out cackling like an old witch.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 10:19:46 AM »
There's something poetic in GAY coming out and calling a bunch of dudes pussies for sitting around calling each other fags.

DBrown901

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 10:23:22 AM »
Where do you get off calling us "pussies" when you're a pole smoker?

Bertie

• Rep: 65
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 10:25:54 AM »
There is nothing more manly than making another man your fucktoy.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 10:28:04 AM »
Good morning Slap. Let me get right to it: shame on you.

I haven't read you all weekend and I came in to read about some hot industry back-stabbing or ship jumping. Instead I found threads whining about the good ol' days, people pontificating on Chad Ortiz's career (is this supposed to be Chaz?), and discussion regarding a woman named Flo.

Slap, I need more from you than this. I need drama. I need rumors and dirt. Pontificating is for pussies. Wondering is for wieners. Lamenting is for lame-asses. Questioning is for queers. We need good, solid, real, honest-to-goodness trash talking up in here. Feel free to start with me, but I'm not an industry insider so no one cares. And I'm a tough old broad, so your insults, though they may sting for a minute, will be forgotten by nightfall.

I want to hear stories that will make everyone into skateboarding squeal with horror, delight, or some combination of both. I want to hear how Javier Nuniez got caught getting fucked by his dog. I want to hear how Ray Barbee is getting ready to overthrow management at Element, destroying careers and reputations in the process. I want to read about Jay Adams running a successful Thai mail order bride operation.

Instead I have to make due with rehashes of Battle at The Berrics 27 and a bunch of kids calling each other fags because they do or don't like Ty Whatshisname.

Shame on you Slap. Shame on you.

some fine alliteration.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »
Its not my fault no one cares about Rihanna running back to Chris Brown after Sean Powers broke her heart or Slap having to take down Erica Yary's video due to the cameraman motorboating her tits with his lens. C'est la vie.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 10:36:47 AM »
GAY thread...

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 10:39:22 AM »

If you took it personal the fault lies with you. You do make a good point though...I wouldn't know a pussy from an axe wound if asked on some popular quiz show that's all the rage these days with the kids.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 10:40:22 AM »

;)

DBrown901

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 10:40:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you took it personal the fault lies with you. You do make a good point though...I wouldn't know a pussy from an axe wound if asked on some popular quiz show that's all the rage these days with the kids.
I didn't take it personally.

nutsack nipples

• Rep: 8
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 10:41:12 AM »
Its not my fault no one cares about Rihanna running back to Chris Brown after Sean Powers broke her heart or Slap having to take down Erica Yary's video due to the cameraman motorboating her tits with his lens. C'est la vie.

Ayo! I'd buy a 'Riri is my bottom bitch' board if this is true

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 10:48:52 AM »
There's something poetic in GAY coming out and calling a bunch of dudes pussies for sitting around calling each other fags.

I see what you did there.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I figured, but thought I'd try to sound all smart. Just for the record, I'm not.

DBrown901

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I figured, but thought I'd try to sound all smart. Just for the record, I'm not.
It's okay. About 90% of Slap is afflicted with Down's Syndrome.
The other 10% just those overly-privileged, smart Autistic kids.

otis shredding

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »
dillon reader, dylan rieders evil transvestite twin was recently caught jerking off alex olson behind the supreme store

HeavyweightLurker

• Rep: -31
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:50 AM »
i got no drama for you...
but hot boy Braydon Szafranski posing @Chateau Marmont
hope he nailed that bitch.

if he do that shit for money - he is fucking stupid.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/02/04/maison-kitsune-springsummer-2013-lookbook/

Aleister gnarly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »
Here is a story.  In rockford ill, there was a skatepark named rotation station.  Well Patrick Melcher grew up there.  Anyway, when patrick was 15 or 16 he broke his arm really bad skateboarding.... What did he do when he got better?  He started rollerblading because he was scared to get hurt again and it was easier for him.  Well after all of us talking shit to him every single moment of every single day he finally started skating again.  Yep, good ol pat was a fruit booter.  He was soooo into it, doing his cute little airs and grinds with the wheels on his feet.

Also, when he got his dick pierced they made him wear the tight white underwear to stop his little guy from moving around.  The problem was patrick never wore underwear before so he only bought one pair, which he wore everyday for three months...... Without ever washing them.   They had so much dried blood and piss on them that it looked like rusty metal.  True story

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2013, 11:03:31 AM »
Here is a story.  In rockford ill, there was a skatepark named rotation station.  Well Patrick Melcher grew up there.  Anyway, when patrick was 15 or 16 he broke his arm really bad skateboarding.... What did he do when he got better?  He started rollerblading because he was scared to get hurt again and it was easier for him.  Well after all of us talking shit to him every single moment of every single day he finally started skating again.  Yep, good ol pat was a fruit booter.  He was soooo into it, doing his cute little airs and grinds with the wheels on his feet.

Also, when he got his dick pierced they made him wear the tight white underwear to stop his little guy from moving around.  The problem was patrick never wore underwear before so he only bought one pair, which he wore everyday for three months...... Without ever washing them.   They had so much dried blood and piss on them that it looked like rusty metal.  True story

This is definitely getting warmer. Thank you Mr. Gnarly.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 11:08:21 AM »
Where is this store that sells whitey tighties in packs of one?  This story just doesn't add up.

Aleister gnarly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 11:17:35 AM »
Where is this store that sells whitey tighties in packs of one?  This story just doesn't add up.

I should have said him and a guy that we called cornboy both got their dicks pierced at the sametime.... Well, one after another. They bought one pack of three, patrick took one, cornboy took two.  This was in 96-97, in s.d.  It is a true story, I grew up skating with patrick and I have known him all my life

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 11:27:01 AM »
I know a dude with nike swooshes tatooed on both sides of his cock.

DBrown901

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »
I know a dude with nike swooshes tatooed on both sides of his cock.
Now when he gets laid he screams "Just do it!"

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 11:31:47 AM »

DBrown901

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I should have said him and a guy that we called cornboy both got their dicks pierced at the sametime.... Well, one after another. They bought one pack of three, patrick took one, cornboy took two.  This was in 96-97, in s.d.  It is a true story, I grew up skating with patrick and I have known him all my life
All of your life is an exaggeration, and he was 13 when he broke his arm.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
It's okay. About 90% of Slap is afflicted with Down's Syndrome.
The other 10% just those overly-privileged, smart Autistic kids.
Fuck you, I'm not overly privileged.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?