Author Topic: PAUL RODRIGUEZ FULL CLIP FRIDAY  (Read 3836 times)

ben shraider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
Re: PAUL RODRIGUEZ FULL CLIP FRIDAY
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i wonder how it feels to be the best skateboarder in the world
[close]

it feels like you're french, ride for cliche and adidas, and wear very short shorts
[close]
the truth
[close]
You wouldn't know the truth if it raped you and the police asked you for a description. �It feels more like you were a child prodigy, established yourself as a legend, got heavily into drugs, and came back to skateboarding without missing a beat by continuing to one up yourself trick-wise with a whole new generation of kids riding your balls in the process.
Why am i getting talked down by this kid, who practices with a hot dog, in every thread? I actually learned how to varial flip within the first too months of starting skating with a legit board, and i was able to do five pop-shuvits in a row, all in stationary motion, but i wouldn't really call myself a prodigy

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 01:43:10 PM »
How did he land those tricks without a cap to talk in  ???

Bahaha ty for this.
I suck at SLAP.

Will Easley

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 01:45:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

it feels like you're french, ride for cliche and adidas, and wear very short shorts
[close]
the truth
[close]
You wouldn't know the truth if it raped you and the police asked you for a description. �It feels more like you were a child prodigy, established yourself as a legend, got heavily into drugs, and came back to skateboarding without missing a beat by continuing to one up yourself trick-wise with a whole new generation of kids riding your balls in the process.
[close]
Why am i getting talked down by this kid, who practices with a hot dog, in every thread? I actually learned how to varial flip within the first too months of starting skating with a legit board, and i was able to do five pop-shuvits in a row, all in stationary motion, but i wouldn't really call myself a prodigy

Lol the multi-thread beef between you guys is hilarious. Can I join in & call you both retards or should I just chill on this one?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 11:37:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
the truth
[close]
[close]
[close]

Lol the multi-thread beef between you guys is hilarious. Can I join in & call you both retards or should I just chill on this one?
No, go ahead person. I know you wish I paid you this much attention to your lame shit, too.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 02:31:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

DirtMaKirk

• Rep: -195
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 07:10:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]