Author Topic: POPS IN CALI  (Read 124373 times)

Laban Fetus

Re: POPS IN CALI
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2013, 12:09:24 PM »

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2013, 12:15:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its pretty gay how Koston and Alex Olson take little jabs and shit, commenting on his photos..
[close]

I thought it was well known that Koston is an entitled bitch who thinks quite highly of himself. Alex Olson...he gave us "No not never...you should too" so for the moment I give him a pass.
[close]

uhhh yeah, he's the one not skating, resting on his video part from 8 years ago, then wondering why his sponsors are dropping him.
[close]

You can be good at something and still be an entitled bitch. See: almost every movie actor in Hollywood ever. Granted...I'm not really siding with Pops here since he, too, seems quite entitled.
[close]

I guess so.

SIDDOWN BIATTTCHHH
I suck at SLAP.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2013, 12:20:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its pretty gay how Koston and Alex Olson take little jabs and shit, commenting on his photos..
[close]

I thought it was well known that Koston is an entitled bitch who thinks quite highly of himself. Alex Olson...he gave us "No not never...you should too" so for the moment I give him a pass.
[close]

uhhh yeah, he's the one not skating, resting on his video part from 8 years ago, then wondering why his sponsors are dropping him.
[close]

You can be good at something and still be an entitled bitch. See: almost every movie actor in Hollywood ever. Granted...I'm not really siding with Pops here since he, too, seems quite entitled.

What about Jennifer Lawrence?

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2013, 12:22:02 PM »

dude in front looks like a friend of mine. who is that?
I need a coffee

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »
hyped as fuck on this, the feedback from his interview must have gotten to him! Sick to see Mccrank's comment on his post saying he's goin to do the exact same thing this year, sick! Any new pops footy will be pleasing for me, the skateboard world needs it !!!

Groshua

• Rep: 0
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »
Fatter than Dompierre

I thought Nick was looking fat too in that "What's the Story" video, but after looking at his instagram for bating material I realize nigga is just jack with muscle and shit now.

SheepShagger

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2013, 02:34:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What about Jennifer Lawrence?

She's the epitome entitled bitch.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
Where are the haters now? Ive seen threads full of people hating on Pappalardo, this thread if full of pats in the back, wich isnt bad at all. Im psyched on Pops going for it.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2013, 02:50:04 PM »
I know SLAP was instated to argue the trivial, but an AVE v. Kirchart "who is better" thread...really?�

I agree. Let's switch the script and turn it into AVE v. Kirchart: who would be on top?

I'll go first. I'll say AVE would be the bottom and Kirchart would be the top. It's always the artsy queeny ones who somehow happen to be the "pitcher" and it's the dudes who overcompensate in the masculinity department who can't get enough dick up their ass.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2013, 03:10:17 PM »
Expand Quote
I know SLAP was instated to argue the trivial, but an AVE v. Kirchart "who is better" thread...really?�
[close]

I agree. Let's switch the script and turn it into AVE v. Kirchart: who would be on top?

I'll go first. I'll say AVE would be the bottom and Kirchart would be the top. It's always the artsy queeny ones who somehow happen to be the "pitcher" and it's the dudes who overcompensate in the masculinity department who can't get enough dick up their ass.
heath would fuck ave outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. no lube

SheepShagger

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2013, 03:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think they're both vers.  Both have masochistic tendencies, with the need to slam, drugs etc? Both project masulinity, Heath with the Harley and adventures, Ave with the tattoos.

Sandy Eggo

• Rep: 31
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »
I think GAY has brought a lot of you homosexuals out of the closet. It feels like every other thread, someone (usually GAY) will propose a scenario in which men will take dick up the ass...and you guys just run with it.

I'm not hating on gay people, but I feel like it won't be long before a 'dicks and balls' image thread pops up in the Whatever section. And if that's something you've been wanting to do, but haven't had the cojones (ahem), then I think there's never been a better time and it'd probably be accepted by more of your peers than you think.

If only the skate industry was as progressive as SLAP.

HIggs Bawson

• Rep: 7
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2013, 05:30:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

AVE would be a power bottom.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »
I think GAY has brought a lot of you homosexuals out of the closet. It feels like every other thread, someone (usually GAY) will propose a scenario in which men will take dick up the ass...and you guys just run with it.

I'm not hating on gay people, but I feel like it won't be long before a 'dicks and balls' image thread pops up in the Whatever section. And if that's something you've been wanting to do, but haven't had the cojones (ahem), then I think there's never been a better time and it'd probably be accepted by more of your peers than you think.

If only the skate industry was as progressive as SLAP.

I have thought about this a bit (being serious) and wondered if I should be less...I don't know...sexual is the best word for it I guess. But then I scroll past shitloads of signatures of girls rubbing their titties and showing their asses and stuff like that and I'm like, "You know what, these guys don't apologize for being into girls and making a show of it, so I'm not going to apologize for being a big queer."

I know you weren't jumping on me about it but figured this would be as good a place as any to air my thought process.

I have to say...it's been cool as fuck that nobody gets all bent out of shape over it. It's made me wonder if the world of skateboarding really cared less about me being gay than I always thought...that I, in the end, was the only one rejecting myself for my sexuality.

Oh Jesus...there I go again. Getting all heavy 'n' shit. Back to where I was.......AVE AND HEATH GO ALL FINGERCUFFS ON POPS! There. Whew.

hihellobye

• Rep: 2
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »
I have thought about this a bit (being serious) and wondered if I should be less...I don't know...sexual is the best word for it I guess.

No!

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
Gay keep up your good work! Deep down we all want to bury our faces in the sweaty crotches of our favorite pros and congrat 'em on their smooth smooth flipslides

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2013, 08:01:15 PM »
long quote a few posts above

AVE AND HEATH GO ALL FINGERCUFFS ON POPS! There. Whew.

Thank you for teaching me a new term.  I always feel like it's a buzzer-beater when I learn my new thing for the day at 11pm.

One question though, could they go all fingercuffs at the same time?  Seems icky.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:03:18 PM by Random Matt »

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2013, 08:11:49 PM »

Kirchart rode for Birdouse, and his best friend is Berra.

Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2013, 08:14:25 PM »
So, does who hits on who matter in terms of top and bottom? Like if I come on to you, is there the assumption I'm a top? What about who pays for dinner? Does the top do that, or the bottom?
As one of the very few straight men who know the joy of prostate stimulation, I almost feel like it should be the other way around.
Does it ever happen where two guys are all set to hook up, they get back to the place, and an argument ensues over who is what? Does it just devolve into blow jobs and a feeling of disappointment, or even worse, everybody just goes home and jerks off?

From my outsider understanding, I assume this:
AVE- top- more aggressive and has a louder personality- the kind who puts it out there
Kirchart- bottom- quieter, not as willing to accept anybody,  takes whatever you give him and enjoys it.'
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Groshua

• Rep: 0
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2013, 08:22:33 PM »
GAY, keep up the gay. I love it.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2013, 08:44:15 PM »
So, does who hits on who matter in terms of top and bottom? Like if I come on to you, is there the assumption I'm a top? What about who pays for dinner? Does the top do that, or the bottom?
As one of the very few straight men who know the joy of prostate stimulation, I almost feel like it should be the other way around.
Does it ever happen where two guys are all set to hook up, they get back to the place, and an argument ensues over who is what? Does it just devolve into blow jobs and a feeling of disappointment, or even worse, everybody just goes home and jerks off?

From my outsider understanding, I assume this:
AVE- top- more aggressive and has a louder personality- the kind who puts it out there
Kirchart- bottom- quieter, not as willing to accept anybody,  takes whatever you give him and enjoys it.'

Sandy Eggo

• Rep: 31
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2013, 10:01:56 PM »
As one of the very few straight men who know the joy of prostate stimulation...

I hope you let your proctologist know he's doing a bang up job

Irrelevant

• Rep: 5
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2013, 10:12:14 PM »

/meth speculation.  good luck pops.

DBrown901

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2013, 10:38:19 PM »
Hyped to see Popps skating again. I just hope he's not all washed up.

Also, GAY, keep doing what you do. It brightens my, and I'm sure many others, days.

I apologise for the lack of proper grammar, punctuation, etc. Pain pills + sleeping meds = cruise control for disaster.

Shamalamalon

• Rep: -14
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
a_vanengelen @godsguesthouse Quit talking about it. If your going to DO IT than fucking DO IT. Action!.. Ball's!.. mouth shut...

[close]

Anthony Van Engelen is on Heath Kirchart's level of try hard.  Why the fuck is it his business.  If he doesn't want to hear/see that shit the unfollow button is a click/tap away.
[close]

AVE is way cooler than Kirchart.  Seriously, I liked Pops when we didn't hear from him, this instashit is embarassing.

yup...

funny one pops...
[URL=http://s109.

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2013, 11:45:40 PM »
Guy was on X (I can't bring myself to say Molly) at the pretty sweet premiere in Melbourne.

dillanharp

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2013, 12:12:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thank you for teaching me a new term.  I always feel like it's a buzzer-beater when I learn my new thing for the day at 11pm.

One question though, could they go all fingercuffs at the same time?  Seems icky.

People really haven't seen Chasing Amy???

And that's not a meth face, that's coke bloat and drinking.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:15:55 AM by Nallid »

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2013, 12:24:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

One question though, could they go all fingercuffs at the same time?  Seems icky.
[close]

Maybe it's just Instagram eyes and jet lag? Ha!

dillanharp

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2013, 12:30:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Maybe it's just Instagram eyes and jet lag? Ha!

You're probably right.