Author Topic: How do the slap pals get into girls pants  (Read 18191 times)

Will Easley

Re: How do the slap pals get into girls pants
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2013, 10:16:16 AM »
I gotta admit SaP, I was about 95% convinced that you were indeed the superior being amongst everyone in this thread until you started to get inexplicably upset with my comments. After all, i only stated the obvious, it was never my intention to offend anyone. Now if i didnt know better id say your constant message board aggression/defensiveness was caused by an insecure ego while the overt negativity you bring in every thread is what you consider the best way to get the attention you so desperately seek, but that would just be an incorrect assumption from my inferior frame of mind. Obviously that's just how a superior male like yourself operates. I guess I'll never understand  :'( Now if you'll excuse me I'd rather drop this & get back on topic before I have another emotional breakdown

essal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »
i didn't click this yesterday since i thought it was about wearing skinny girl pants. what a mistake.

the key to get into a girls vagina (a much more fitting topic name) is to remember their name. no name no poon.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2013, 05:37:18 PM »
i dunno. it seems it always works by accident. whenever i really tried hard, i failed. it always worked good with girls i barely knew but treated like we'd be old friends. add some alcohol and things happen pretty quick. basically, just don't sweat it. just hanging around with a lot of chicks also works because they will be more competitive for your attention. i hate to say it but that's pretty much how women work... at least if it's just about getting in their pants. serious relationships demand far more attention and effort of course.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:46:04 PM by Frank »

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2013, 07:06:58 PM »
I gotta admit SaP, I was about 95% convinced that you were indeed the superior being amongst everyone in this thread until you started to get inexplicably upset with my comments. After all, i only stated the obvious, it was never my intention to offend anyone. Now if i didnt know better id say your constant message board aggression/defensiveness was caused by an insecure ego while the overt negativity you bring in every thread is what you consider the best way to get the attention you so desperately seek, but that would just be an incorrect assumption from my inferior frame of mind. Obviously that's just how a superior male like yourself operates. I guess I'll never understand  :'( Now if you'll excuse me I'd rather drop this & get back on topic before I have another emotional breakdown

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Desperate attempt at psychological analysis in order to justify your own anger towards my RELENTLESSNESS!!

Have you ever considered that I'm a perfectly rational and highly intellectual individual with complete disregard for the opinions of INTERNET STRANGERS and that YOU are just a little PUSSY>? Trying so hard to convince YOURSELF that something is wrong with me lol.  So sad!~

That's how I'm seeing this shit.

+Your entire future is dependent on an unrealistic FANTASY! What are you going to do when you don't make it rapping? You're DEPRESSED. Just leave it alone!

On SLAP trying to showcase your "unrivaled" maturity and knowledge, HAHAHAHA! NO MORE, PLEASE!

You aren't on my level in ANY way! Keep telling yourself whatever you want to!

NAPOLEON COMPLEX ALERT!!!!

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2013, 07:10:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Desperate attempt at psychological analysis in order to justify your own anger towards my RELENTLESSNESS!!

Have you ever considered that I'm a perfectly rational and highly intellectual individual with complete disregard for the opinions of INTERNET STRANGERS and that YOU are just a little PUSSY>? Trying so hard to convince YOURSELF that something is wrong with me lol.  So sad!~

That's how I'm seeing this shit.

+Your entire future is dependent on an unrealistic FANTASY! What are you going to do when you don't make it rapping? You're DEPRESSED. Just leave it alone!

On SLAP trying to showcase your "unrivaled" maturity and knowledge, HAHAHAHA! NO MORE, PLEASE!

You aren't on my level in ANY way! Keep telling yourself whatever you want to!

NAPOLEON COMPLEX ALERT!!!!

Not this again

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Will Easley

« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2013, 07:14:57 PM »
lmao, who responds to something from 5 days ago? My nigga are you hurt or somethin? this ship has sailed already, try again in some other thread

enzone

« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2013, 07:29:33 PM »
Would you two mind just PMin each other? If so, no biggie, just curious.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2013, 08:25:28 PM »
lmao, who responds to something from 5 days ago? My nigga are you hurt or somethin? this ship has sailed already, try again in some other thread

Didn't see that comment before and decided to put you in your fucking place, faggot!

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »
fuck you guys.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Didn't see that comment before and decided to put you in your fucking place, faggot!

absolute worst poster

Inanimate Object

« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2013, 08:36:21 PM »
I've been a serial monogamist for basically ever so I have no useful advice for you kids except to woo them with your capabilities as a long term partner.

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2013, 12:00:26 AM »
I don't.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

jimi420

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2013, 12:17:12 AM »
Once while it was snowing I was fingerbanging this chick and the radio weather forecast said "Prepare for 4 inches of snow" and I said "You should prepare for 8 inches of dick". Another time this girl said she wanted mixed babies so I said to her "Let's make some mixed babies". Cheesy pickup lines that make them laugh always fucking work. Being black helps too.

sametelt

• Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2013, 01:00:46 AM »
Once while it was snowing I was fingerbanging this chick and the radio weather forecast said "Prepare for 4 inches of snow" and I said "You should prepare for 8 inches of dick".

Amazing.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2013, 12:19:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Once while it was snowing I was fingerbanging this chick and the radio weather forecast said "Prepare for 4 inches of snow" and I said "You should prepare for 8 inches of dick".
[close]

Amazing.

gnarred

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2013, 01:05:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
has anybody eaten out a girl with an ice cube in your mouth?
[close]

OMG no! I'd rather eat out Ice Cube and he's just awful to look at!
[close]

Dominoes Blow me, motherfucker!

Hoe's gotta eat too..

The question is - do you wanna be Dough boy or do you wanna be Tre?

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2013, 02:55:05 PM »
drop that shit into the girls pants