Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1733875 times)

plastic bench nerd

real confessions
« on: December 03, 2006, 09:06:15 PM »
didnt get much out of the othet topic seemed like everyone was to busy bitching at each other.

lets here some real dirt guys! ill start her off

18-19yrs old, i would try any drug put in front of me, i didnt matter, somehow i never ended up doing any meth, i guess thats a plus!

when i was 16 i stole a hand gun from my dad and took it to the woods to shoot stuff, when i came home my dad had already found out it was missing, i couldnt fess up to taking it so i threw it in a dumpster behind a grocery store and just played dumb and said i didnt know what happened to it . years later i told him the truth about it. it was a very stupid thing to do. the good thing is no one in our family ever owned a gun ever again.

i love my 3 month old son and wish i had full custody of him.

i had a chance to ride for stereo and i completley flaked on it. sorry dune and jason, that was a stressfull fucked up time in my life, ohwell, my loss.

i honestly almost quit skateboarding after seeing my part in the globe video, no offense to globe, those dudes are chill. it was just not fun, and not me the whole time i was filming for that. i left california for quite awhile after that premier.

when typing, my grammar and spelling is equal to a crack head on a public lybrary computer.

i bought a yellow car because it was 10g's less then the black colored one.

i listen to a whole lot of cheesy music and some good stuff too. not cheesy like bilboard top 100 or popular music but trust me, i got some suspect cd's.

i cant help but laugh when thinking that almost every pro, sponsored am and tom dick and harry visited hubba hide out when it was liberated. its a fucking ledge down stairs!!, they have one in most any town, state and country on the planet. i know its legendary and shit but i just cant help but to laugh.

i lost my virginity at the ripe young age of 18?

when i land something its usually sheer luck.

i smoke to many cigs and have quite an obsession with tranquilizers..

i hardly ever see any of my good freinds anymore due to freinds moving and conflicting work hours.

im trying not to be antisocial any more, i guess talking on the computer dosent help that much though.

and the list could go on and on.

anyone else like to partake?

Guile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »
well you just confessed to a shitload of stuff knowing atleast a hundred people were going to read it, think about it, and probably repeat it or comment on it. your antisocial issue is fixing itself. as a real confession, i absolutely hate handicapped people. i feel kind of bad about it but then i just get really mad and start hating again. its pretty much racism in my mind so im not too comfortable with it.

i know too much about the internet bootlegging world and i dont feel bad about a single part of it.

i also smoke way too much and have for too long. (i bought some nicotine gum today though so hopefully ill grow a set and quit)

i full out hate almost everyone i know.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

sergio

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »
i dig baile funk (or funk carioca) yet i cant understand portugese

isaac

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »
it's good to clean the soul out once in a while. good topic, reminds me of the topics that used to be on here when i first joined the SLAP forum.

- i prefer joints to smoking bowls.
- i've sucked at skating for over 17 years and it's contributed to my depression.
- sometimes i feel like quiting skating.
- my writing sucks.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 11:13:49 PM »
it's good to clean the soul out once in a while. good topic, reminds me of the topics that used to be on here when i first joined the SLAP forum.

- i prefer joints to smoking bowls.
- i've sucked at skating for over 17 years and it's contributed to my depression.
- sometimes i feel like quiting skating.
- my writing sucks.

I feel that.  There are days when I am skating down the street to run errands and I will seriously feel like throwing my skateboard in a dumpster because things just aren't clicking.  After I fucked up my ankle last winter my confidence has been shot, and kicking out of ollies because I don't want to hurt it again isn't cool.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 11:58:22 PM »
well you just confessed to a shitload of stuff knowing atleast a hundred people were going to read it, think about it, and probably repeat it or comment on it. your antisocial issue is fixing itself. as a real confession, i absolutely hate handicapped people. i feel kind of bad about it but then i just get really mad and start hating again. its pretty much racism in my mind so im not too comfortable with it.

i know too much about the internet bootlegging world and i dont feel bad about a single part of it.

i also smoke way too much and have for too long. (i bought some nicotine gum today though so hopefully ill grow a set and quit)

i full out hate almost everyone i know.

getting off nicotine is a bitch, i went a year and a half without it and then started back up (kicks self in face).

if alot of people read this it dosent really matter, im just one of the 6billion or so people in this world , no one can be perfect obviously.

or even close too.

one of my best freinds always points out my mistakes and trash talks me up and down, now thats a true freind.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 12:07:20 AM »
I usually hate skating.

I havent had a gf for a long while.

Sometimes I like being depressed.

I end up hating all my friends.

Fuck you.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Brown Cords

• Rep: 0
  • Ironic Owl Avatar
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 12:23:38 AM »
Weed makes me depressed and gives me anxiety but I can't stop, not like an addiction, I just don't choose to stop even though personally it fucks me up.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 12:30:02 AM »
Weed makes me depressed and gives me anxiety but I can't stop, not like an addiction, I just don't choose to stop even though personally it fucks me up.

i hear you on that one, make it three weeks completley without it and you will probablly be in good shape. i go through phases, im just now stopping again after a good 2 years of smoking it and i probablly wont smoke it again for years, just seem to work in that type of phase.

dam! now that i think about it, if i quite smoking cigs ill be a sober person! holy shit! i gave up drinking quite along while ago, never was really into it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 12:31:45 AM by plastic bench nerd »

overdoso

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 04:39:14 AM »
i too prefer joints over bowls
smoke too much
no clue what to do with my life
fall in love way too easily yet i hate most girls

mikefork

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 04:43:02 AM »
i skate everyday with the intention of learning something and i will try it once and stop trying it
if i have the cash i will spend it on new skate shoes
if i have cash it will get spent before the end of the day
like in the other thread i always think of people dieing
i can't hold a grudge
i have still only had one real gf and i always screw up whatever possible relationship i am part of
i went to a mike v. man vs. skatepark demo and loved it
i went to a t. hawk boom boom huckjam event because my uncle bought me a ticket for christmas and loved that

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 05:39:28 AM »
I rarely know what month it is, and I can never remember what month has what number unless it's January (1) or December (12).
I'm obsessive over computer geekery... about as much as I am about skateboarding.
I haven't slept longer than six hours in one night since high school.
I'm kind of a big brother figure to a shitload of kids at our local Dreamland park (a role I enjoy and take some pride in), but I don't want kids of my own (luckily my lady feels the same way).
I take a prescription for constant headaches that resulted from TMJ, and I take more meds for a messed up back (disintegrated disc between the second and third lumbar). Both ailments were a result of injury, neither of which were skate related.
I love crappy early-mid 80's pop music.
I have two cats, and they're fucking awesome.
I consume about five hours of news and/or CSPAN feeds a day.
I frequently call into two Baton Rouge based conservative call-in talk shows to debate live on the air (usually when I'm stuck in traffic).
I love Louisiana.

mikefork

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 05:41:04 AM »
sorry for the double post but i have some more

six years ago i got in my first and only fight. it was against the tough guy in the neighborhood and i beat him up really bad. i never regreted doing it because he never messed with me again but i did feel bad

another tough guy picked on me a few weeks later and i punched him in the eye. he had just had surgery on it too because he was looking down the barrel of a paintball gun and shot himself blind. again i never regreted doing it but i still felt bad

i constantly skip whatever i have first period in the morning even if i am passing with an A. i am even doing it now

i know a lot of people because of myspace.com

i used to think what would happen if my mom died. if she did i would of had to move into my dads house. at the time of these thoughts i hated my dad and after thinking about what would happen i would get really depressed and pissed off causing me to punch/break stuff. i broke my knuckles doing that and my hand has been fucked up since

i refuse to go to the hospital, i hate that place. i broke my wrist last year and it stayed broken for eight months because i would constantly slam on it. i assumed my wrist was broken but didn't find out until i got knocked out with a concussion in january while snowboarding when i woke up in the hospital. i was pissed and they did all these x-rays on me to see if i messed something up. they x-rayed my arm and found out it healed wrong as did my left pinky(broke it skating in indoor park) they asked me if i had ever broken it and i told them i didn't know. i never told my mom about me getting hit by a car and my knee getting tweaked for a couple of weeks because i didn't want to go to the hospital

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 06:28:47 AM »
I'm pretty much an alcaholic. Always keep drinking till i can't stand up anymore or i have to throw up. after i do that I go on drinking again.

I've been in a real fight only once and I loved it. 2 Rasta myspace assholes who were trying to steal the girl i wanted to go home with.

I've broken only 1 board in my life. (had like 40)

I hate doing flip tricks down shit cause i want to land everything i try. pretty dumb actually.
ohyeahohyeah

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2006, 07:24:21 AM »
I don't hang out with people or go to partys, I have no real friends, just a bunch of skaters and people i go to school with.

I've never had a real relationship, just a few girlfriends when I was like, 9-10, and I always fall for girls that have no interest in me and if it is someone i somewhat know, like someone from school, I can't talk to her like a normal person.

I almost started to cry when i wrote that last part, it made me realise how pathitic I am...

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 08:01:39 AM »
i feel you on that last one, BBK...

i think about people dying too.  family members, my friends, me.  how it would change things...shit like that, all the time.

i can't grow a decent beard...it grows in all white trash, joe dirt style.  seriously.

had the worst break-up of my life two weeks ago, on my fucking birthday. it has taken over my life.  i thought she loved me.  it's all fucking stupid.

also lost my job, the same week of my break-up.

lost my virginity to her, about a year and a half ago.

i hate social gatherings, parties, going to clubs, anything, unless I'm drunk.  I can't get over my shyness unless I'm a little gone.  I hate meeting new people.  I can never remember their names.

any time I see a lesbian couple i think, we just lost another one...i didn't care until lately, from my fucking breakup.  gay dudes don't bother me.  fuck dudes...

people who don't do anything annoy me.  girls who sit all day on myspace and post a million bulletins, who don't do shit, who just want to "hang out."  people who go get coffee...  people with no artistic outlets, people with no hobbies...just seems like a waste.

when I was in 1st grade i was playing dodgeball with some friends on recess...we were playing with a basketball.  i tried throwing it at my friend, and it hit this 5th grade black chick square in the face.  she chased me down and threw me by my hair into the dirt.  an old man had to pull that crazed bitch off of me, she was biting me and shit.  one of my first elementary school experiences. 

a girl liked me...she was playing hard to get I guess, cuz she chased me around the playground with a jump rope beating me, until I had an asthma attack.  I don't have much luck with girls.

never been in a real fight.

used to go to a gay bar with my friends...i got wasted once and threw up in a toilet.  i flushed it and it overflowed all over the floor.  one of the employees was standing outside of the stall when it happened, so they called the cops on me.  I ended up running 3 miles home, completely wasted.

i hate movie gore.

i have no motivation.

i like being depressed.

i broke my hand last night, punching my skateboard.  yes, punching my skateboard...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 08:03:55 AM by jared... »
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

golgo13

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 09:12:26 AM »
I'm 32 and my life soley revolves around skateboarding, nothing else remotely interests me enough to stick with it, I'd like to have some other interest but I just can't hang.

i used to be addicted to weed and gained over 40 pounds in 3 years from eating too much and not skating enough. now im obsessed with my weight and diet. i feel like some alcoholics anonomyous guy where every conversation i have revolves around how much weight ive lost(50#'s+) and what I do to keep it off. basically i stopped doing anything fun, eating shitty and going out(not that i ever did). but being fat was miserable.

I'm pretty stupid, i barely went to school and it took me an extra year to graduate highschool. I have some street smarts but my school smarts are lacking for sure. anytime my friends start discussing anything political or scientific i feel like thi 12 year old that can't understand what the adults are discussing.

being obsessed with death is miserable. often times i have panic attacks when my wife is at work(she's a teacher ) and worry something bad has happened to her, wondering how ill deal with everything, how ill manage taking care of our animals,house,car payment etc. i sometimes dwell on it so much that my brain almost thinks it's happening. i have to step back and listen to some happy music in my headphones to drown the negativity out.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 09:22:53 AM »
i used to smoke and steal alot when i was in grade 4
i quit smoking weed when i was in grade 9 because i idolized jamie thomas (not a bad choice though)
i think that every girl is just a consumer zombie after my jew gold who doesnt have anything interesting/important to say, probly why i havent had a girlfriend since i was 5
i wouldnt mind seeing the majority of the people at my school get beaten up, there here to talk about how drunk they got on the weekend, not actaully learn something
some of my friends bug the hell out of me cause there making dumb choices, but i never try to stop them, just crack jokes on them
i am the most judgemental person, but i dont care, its a form of humor for me
i get a kick out of laughing at people who say they are "stressed" or "depressed" when they are living in a first world nation, they dont know shit about stuggle, neither do i but i wont claim being either or those words (except people from the ghetto)
i havent puked for 12 years and am proud of it
i am a lapsed catholic
i really dislike chirstians who force there religion on people and think they are better then everyone else because they claim to follow jesus yet are gossiping creatures who have never personally helped anyone who has needed it
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 09:33:37 AM by steve urkel »
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Lasero

• Rep: 16
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 09:47:36 AM »
i haven't progressed in skating for the last 3 years or so
i'm too lazy to go after girls, i wait for them to come, and that doesn't happen very often
i'm terrible at remembering dates
i've never been stoned, i've smoked plenty of times but never enough to feel the effects
i watch The OC

overdoso

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 10:27:23 AM »
I'm pretty much an alcaholic. Always keep drinking till i can't stand up anymore or i have to throw up. after i do that I go on drinking again.

I've been in a real fight only once and I loved it. 2 Rasta myspace assholes who were trying to steal the girl i wanted to go home with.

I've broken only 1 board in my life. (had like 40)

I hate doing flip tricks down shit cause i want to land everything i try. pretty dumb actually.
if you dont start drinking first thing in the morning you have no right whatsoever of calling yourself an alcoholic

overdoso

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 10:47:41 AM »
a lot of people on here seem to have similar problems when it comes to girls/relationships. now that i think about it, i never go after girls either. even thinking about it makes me feel extremely self-conscious and awkward. I guess that has to do with the fact that those first-time conversations are basically fake. i mean, there's always this weird kind of tension there of having to make a good impression, or at least that's what i feel. maybe that's because of the way i think, but i cant help but feel this tension. besides that, i think i hate most girls. it seems as if i only meet fake chicks who just put up some kind of act. i'll probably come across as the most negative guy ever, which i'm not, but especially as of late i have been meeting awful girls only. inside that is. and i have met real genuine girls who are real cool and all, but they always play the brother-card on me or they're already taken.
considering this is kind of a common problem in these confession threads, it might be skate-related. do we have too much street smarts?

ive also been thinking more and more about not smoking weed anylonger. i think i only do it out of boredom.

this self-reflection is really depressing, but at the same time it makes me feel pretty good in a strange way.

sergio

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »
i am pretty much in the same boat

Lasero

• Rep: 16
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 11:09:48 AM »
a lot of people on here seem to have similar problems when it comes to girls/relationships. now that i think about it, i never go after girls either. even thinking about it makes me feel extremely self-conscious and awkward. I guess that has to do with the fact that those first-time conversations are basically fake. i mean, there's always this weird kind of tension there of having to make a good impression, or at least that's what i feel. maybe that's because of the way i think, but i cant help but feel this tension. besides that, i think i hate most girls. it seems as if i only meet fake chicks who just put up some kind of act. i'll probably come across as the most negative guy ever, which i'm not, but especially as of late i have been meeting awful girls only. inside that is. and i have met real genuine girls who are real cool and all, but they always play the brother-card on me or they're already taken.
considering this is kind of a common problem in these confession threads, it might be skate-related. do we have too much street smarts?

yup, i feel that. but that doesn't happen to most of the people i know that skate... its slap-related...  :)

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 11:13:14 AM »
I was like that way before I started to visit the slap boards... but back then I was a regular at Skateboardrumors, so maybe skate-message board-related...

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »
It's all true.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 11:22:53 AM »
i started the jerry hsu on chocolate rumor...it made the front page.  said this one before, but i don't remember any shit-talking so have at it.

i don't know my parents birthdays.

I've never bought anyone a present on birthdays, christmas, anything...except my ex, bought her a ring for her birthday...bought her a bunch of shit, actually.

i try and get away with as much shit as possible at work, and then act completely surprised when I get fired.

I'm a sympathy hound...everyone I know hears about my shit, or I make it obvious by acting a fool.

a gay black football player put his hand in my pants at a party and I layed him the fuck out...but he was wasted, so he kinda just layed on the ground and laughed.  i was wasted too, so to feel un-gay I asked a girl if I could feel her pussy.  she was wasted as fuck, so i commensed opperations and felt very un-gay.  i then vomitted and passed out in my friends car and woke up in my bed.  wierdest night ever.

I'm losing my hair.  i'm sure this contributes to my low self-esteem.  I always wear hats.  it's not really noticable, but I always worry about it.

uncircumsized...my dad is religious and wanted me to make that decision on my own...fucking wierdo.  the girls seem to like it though, honestly.

overdoso

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 11:30:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yup, i feel that. but that doesn't happen to most of the people i know that skate... its slap-related...  :)
come to think of it, most of my friends dont have this problem either.

and i am also uncircumsized, which seems to be pretty uncommon in the USA. i dont care about it though, cause jared says girls like it.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 11:33:40 AM »
My grandma sends me 40-100 dollars every week in the mail.  When I lived back home I'd always go do the easiest chores for like 20 bucks once a week.  She always drove me places and bought me stuff.  She's also paid a few months of my rent.  She basically only gives money to me and her church.  I tell her she doesn't have to give me so much but she does anyway.  And I feel really bad that she's been half-supporting my daily weed habit for the past few years.  But I don't want to stop smoking.  I don't smoke cigarettes though.

I'm the worst with girls.  All the action I've gotten has been clumsy bullshit with below mediocre sluts.  Since all I do is work, smoke and skate I feel like I have nothing to say to girls.  I don't think I can afford a girlfriend, because you need time and cash to keep a girl happy.  I'm so self-centered.

I have no work ethic.  I just want an easy job that pays well and lets me have evenings and weekends off.  I think university is impossible, and college too complex for those without a real passion for the trade.

I'll go to the skatepark for 2-3 hours after school then come home and nerd it out on message boards for the rest of the night.

I have virtually no real friends that I hang out with regularly in the city I currently live in.

I'm semi-insecure about my manhood.

Wow, I didn't think I'd have this much to say.

overdoso

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 11:40:19 AM »
such an eye-opening thread this one.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2006, 11:46:59 AM »
I'm sk8arab.