Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734996 times)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4290 on: December 02, 2013, 03:00:27 AM »
i dont actually smoke weed everday

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #4291 on: December 02, 2013, 03:17:27 AM »
i dont actually smoke weed everday

i dont actually smoke weed everyday either but i do most every day
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #4292 on: December 02, 2013, 09:28:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The bank teller gave me a $100 bill instead of a $20 when I was cashing a check. I kept my dumb fucking mouth shut and walked out with $80 more than expected.

Fuck the bank.
[close]

Just read your follow up post as well.  Powerful stuff and very well stated.  Stay up and stay off the hard stuff man! 
[close]

Thanks, I really do appreciate that. Fortunately I'm keeping the sobriety run going successfully, it's been a while since I've touched any drugs (even small stuff like weed and things legitimately rx'd to me by doctors). I did go to the club with a few business partners about a month ago, we got tables & couches with bottle service. Sparklers and the whole 9. I got so drunk that I was throwing $100 bills into a crowd of girls and pressing up on some of your standard Long Island club skeezers, and I finished the night by puking for almost two full days straight afterwards and not being able to keep any kind of food down. After that, I have sworn off drinking for quite sometime.
[close]

Ha, I avoid the club scene round here man, shit is too intense/guidoed out for me.  Did you go into the city or somewhere on the island?  "Bro, I'm tellin ya, Pacha was off the hook last night..."  Got a few friends on that scene and I hear that shit all the time and I lose respect for them every time.  Also, throwing 100$'s ain't ever a good idea.  Did you at least get laid?
[close]

Unfortunately no haha. I was in some hole in the wall of a club in Suffolk County. I only went because my business partner's friend was djing there, and she brought some attractive females to the club with her. That's how we got the service that we ended up with, because of her. My old girl was down for Pacha and I've probably heard the nightmares you've heard, I'm not much of a club goer.

I had a bunch of money on me and my friend was like "I'm a banker, give me the money and I'll make sure you're only holding small bills." Unfortunately, he was pretty shit faced too and ended up giving me Benjamins thinking they were Washingtons. & due to how fucked up I was, I didn't get laid that night. I did meet a girl there that I kept in contact with that I ended up hooking up with a couple of weeks later. So it wasn't all for nothing fortunately.

You ever hear of Emporium in Patchogue? That place turns into a wannabe Pacha for Long Islanders.

Lol, I have never heard of that spot, like I said, I don't really fuck with clubs.  At least you came up with that chick you kept in contact with though.  That musta been a good look. 
I suck at SLAP.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #4293 on: December 02, 2013, 04:12:21 PM »
Chased my acid reflux meds with beer again

#YOLO

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4294 on: December 03, 2013, 08:09:40 AM »
I have a speech impediment where I can't pronounce the letter R correctly (its pronounced differently in my first language than in english). I was bullied about it when I was younger and it made me really self-concious. I went to speech threapy for years because of it but it didn't help.

These days I don't make such a great deal out of it, but sometimes it makes introducing myself annoying/anxiety-provoking because all of my names have R:s in it and people don't always understand my name so I have to keep repeating it and it does make me feel kind of dumb sometimes, even though it shouldn't.

Oh, and I suppose it's an anatomical issue because I had surgery for it when I was little where  they cut something on my tongue (frenulum?). I remember that the assistant to the surgeon forgot to use proper anaesthetics and the two of them bickering about it after he had operated on me.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:18:06 AM by Bronson »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4295 on: December 07, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »
i have been dealing with anxiety since i was 14. my first year of high school was the worst, i had many panic attacks in school n had leave early, i always never went outside my friends thought i died because i wouldn't respond to me or wouldn't go outside. when i was a Sophmore in highschool the meds started to work(i was on zolft) and i was a whole another person. i would go out skate all day, started doing better in school and everything was going great. Now skip ahead i just started college, nothing to serious just community college and then my anxiety started back up, but not to seriously i was able to still go to school and go out. now 2 years ago my anxiety got a lot worse, i had to quit my job and drop out of school (i felt like the meds stop working cause i have been on them since i was like 14 or 15 and now i was 19) so now im 21 been sitting my house for like 2 years not going out side execpt for getting food and now my parents want to move. they just want to move to the next town over but my anxiety is so bad i cant even imagine what its going to feel like living 3 miles from my confront  zone. i honestly dont know what im going to do, i thought about killing myself but i cant do that to my mom. she has been unbelievable with my anxiety. so much support and paying for my meds and doctor appointments i just cant. everyone says just to man up but its alot harder to do that n just say im going to man up. so now im back in to drinking my anxiety away. thanks in advance for feedback and thanks for reading.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4296 on: December 07, 2013, 12:14:08 AM »
^We're not so different, you and I.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4297 on: December 07, 2013, 12:30:19 AM »
^We're not so different, you and I.
yeah i know because you gave me the courage to reach out to the people of slap because i saw your posts in this thread so thanks for keepin it real L33tg33k

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #4298 on: December 07, 2013, 02:56:30 PM »
i have been dealing with anxiety since i was 14. my first year of high school was the worst, i had many panic attacks in school n had leave early, i always never went outside my friends thought i died because i wouldn't respond to me or wouldn't go outside. when i was a Sophmore in highschool the meds started to work(i was on zolft) and i was a whole another person. i would go out skate all day, started doing better in school and everything was going great. Now skip ahead i just started college, nothing to serious just community college and then my anxiety started back up, but not to seriously i was able to still go to school and go out. now 2 years ago my anxiety got a lot worse, i had to quit my job and drop out of school (i felt like the meds stop working cause i have been on them since i was like 14 or 15 and now i was 19) so now im 21 been sitting my house for like 2 years not going out side execpt for getting food and now my parents want to move. they just want to move to the next town over but my anxiety is so bad i cant even imagine what its going to feel like living 3 miles from my confront?  zone. i honestly dont know what im going to do, i thought about killing myself but i cant do that to my mom. she has been unbelievable with my anxiety. so much support and paying for my meds and doctor appointments i just cant. everyone says just to man up but its alot harder to do that n just say im going to man up. so now im back in to drinking my anxiety away. thanks in advance for feedback and thanks for reading.
I'm sure someone has told you this already but drinking is only going to make it worse.  If you were 14/15ish when you started taking Zoloft and now you're 21 my guess is you need a stronger dosage (the older you get no matter how much you exercise your BMI gradually goes up).  Go see your doctor about the meds and also a behavioral psychologist.  H/she won't make the feelings go away but can teach you certain mechanisms of coping that will help you get by with day-to-day life while avoiding embarrassing moments.

Hang in there.  Too young.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4299 on: December 07, 2013, 06:37:02 PM »
Expand Quote
i have been dealing with anxiety since i was 14. my first year of high school was the worst, i had many panic attacks in school n had leave early, i always never went outside my friends thought i died because i wouldn't respond to me or wouldn't go outside. when i was a Sophmore in highschool the meds started to work(i was on zolft) and i was a whole another person. i would go out skate all day, started doing better in school and everything was going great. Now skip ahead i just started college, nothing to serious just community college and then my anxiety started back up, but not to seriously i was able to still go to school and go out. now 2 years ago my anxiety got a lot worse, i had to quit my job and drop out of school (i felt like the meds stop working cause i have been on them since i was like 14 or 15 and now i was 19) so now im 21 been sitting my house for like 2 years not going out side execpt for getting food and now my parents want to move. they just want to move to the next town over but my anxiety is so bad i cant even imagine what its going to feel like living 3 miles from my confront?� zone. i honestly dont know what im going to do, i thought about killing myself but i cant do that to my mom. she has been unbelievable with my anxiety. so much support and paying for my meds and doctor appointments i just cant. everyone says just to man up but its alot harder to do that n just say im going to man up. so now im back in to drinking my anxiety away. thanks in advance for feedback and thanks for reading.
[close]
I'm sure someone has told you this already but drinking is only going to make it worse.� If you were 14/15ish when you started taking Zoloft and now you're 21 my guess is you need a stronger dosage (the older you get no matter how much you exercise your BMI gradually goes up).� Go see your doctor about the meds and also a behavioral psychologist.� H/she won't make the feelings go away but can teach you certain mechanisms of coping that will help you get by with day-to-day life while avoiding embarrassing moments.

Hang in there.� Too young.

i was on the highest dosage of zolft when i was 19, and then on the highest dosage of prozac, both didnt do anything but now im on like 30 mg of this ned med n im feeling a little bit better so hopefully when im on a higher dose of this medicine ill be able to do stuff again

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 139
« Reply #4300 on: December 07, 2013, 06:43:33 PM »
Expand Quote
i have been dealing with anxiety since i was 14. my first year of high school was the worst, i had many panic attacks in school n had leave early, i always never went outside my friends thought i died because i wouldn't respond to me or wouldn't go outside. when i was a Sophmore in highschool the meds started to work(i was on zolft) and i was a whole another person. i would go out skate all day, started doing better in school and everything was going great. Now skip ahead i just started college, nothing to serious just community college and then my anxiety started back up, but not to seriously i was able to still go to school and go out. now 2 years ago my anxiety got a lot worse, i had to quit my job and drop out of school (i felt like the meds stop working cause i have been on them since i was like 14 or 15 and now i was 19) so now im 21 been sitting my house for like 2 years not going out side execpt for getting food and now my parents want to move. they just want to move to the next town over but my anxiety is so bad i cant even imagine what its going to feel like living 3 miles from my confront?� zone. i honestly dont know what im going to do, i thought about killing myself but i cant do that to my mom. she has been unbelievable with my anxiety. so much support and paying for my meds and doctor appointments i just cant. everyone says just to man up but its alot harder to do that n just say im going to man up. so now im back in to drinking my anxiety away. thanks in advance for feedback and thanks for reading.
[close]
I'm sure someone has told you this already but drinking is only going to make it worse.� If you were 14/15ish when you started taking Zoloft and now you're 21 my guess is you need a stronger dosage (the older you get no matter how much you exercise your BMI gradually goes up).� Go see your doctor about the meds and also a behavioral psychologist.� H/she won't make the feelings go away but can teach you certain mechanisms of coping that will help you get by with day-to-day life while avoiding embarrassing moments.

Hang in there.� Too young.

THIS THIS THIS.

First off, good on you for not quitting. Secondly, fuck anybody telling you to "just man up". Third, don't quit now.

You can do this, man. You really can. I know it's hard, and I know all too well about the anxiety that can arise just from thinking about taking care of your own anxiety problems.  I also know that it's possible to get better, and so so so worth it.

few123456789 is right - check out a behavioral psychologist. Or at the very least, a counselor of some kind.  It's been my experience that therapy in tandem with meds is the best way to feel better - not just temporarily, but long term as well.

About the meds, a lot of times the psychologist helps get you on the right kind of medication too.  Not all regular physicians know a lot about the positive and negative effects of depression/anxiety drugs. Whereas a doc might only see you to check-up or write prescriptions, the therapist gets to know you and your situation in depth and has good insight into treatments that worked for people with similar living situations.

It took me years, but I found the right medication (a generic version of Lexapro) for my anxiety and worked through a lot (I was in a very similar situation with school), and I got back and graduated.

Keep your head up, man

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4301 on: December 07, 2013, 07:10:51 PM »
^ thanks ill try out that med next if this one doesn't do the job

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4302 on: December 08, 2013, 09:10:30 AM »
I can't talk to girls... Found this girl on twitter and I'm into her but the conversation is pretty damn stale.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4303 on: December 08, 2013, 02:39:10 PM »
im in love with my girlfriends roommate and shes about to break it off with her boyfriend and i want her so bad its like uhhhhhhh

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4304 on: December 08, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
im in love with my girlfriends roommate and shes about to break it off with her boyfriend and i want her so bad its like uhhhhhhh

get some

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4305 on: December 08, 2013, 04:57:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

get some

where can i fuck her? not in the apartment style dorm they share and certainly not in my ghetto ass dorm.  Chicago pals post legit sex spots

band

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4306 on: December 08, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
can you shut the f up you negative kook and get some real problems like me

gay pride - proud to be gay

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4307 on: December 08, 2013, 05:34:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

get some
[close]

where can i fuck her? not in the apartment style dorm they share and certainly not in my ghetto ass dorm.  Chicago pals post legit sex spots

Whats wrong with the ghetto ass dorm?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4308 on: December 08, 2013, 05:37:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

get some
[close]

[close]

Whats wrong with the ghetto ass dorm?

she isnt trying to come down here

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #4309 on: December 09, 2013, 05:40:42 AM »

Have you tried Xanax?  Because that will completely take away your conscience and any anxiety you might have.  The right dosage makes it impossible to have any real feelings and just lets you be happy doing whatever it is you want to do.  I used to self medicate with it all the time. 
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #4310 on: December 09, 2013, 05:48:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you tried Xanax??  Because that will completely take away your conscience and any anxiety you might have.?  The right dosage makes it impossible to have any real feelings and just lets you be happy doing whatever it is you want to do.?  I used to self medicate with it all the time.? 
Definitely not even a day-long fix to a problem let-alone a long-term solution.  I'd recommend most people stay away from this especially if the guy is drinking to self medicate already. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4311 on: December 09, 2013, 10:41:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you tried Xanax?  Because that will completely take away your conscience and any anxiety you might have.  The right dosage makes it impossible to have any real feelings and just lets you be happy doing whatever it is you want to do.  I used to self medicate with it all the time. 
i was on Klonopin when i first started to get anxiety, i would take it before school n then my teacher thought i was drunk and called my mom. i later got back on it like when i was 19 and abused the shit out of it (i would take it while drinking) and then i blacked out one night n broke in to a beer place and stole a bunch of cases of dogfish and blue moon. i got put in to a mental hospital that night cause they thought i was a danger to myself. i asked my doctor about it but since my pass he doesnt feel comfortable even though i asked him when i havent drank in a year. my therapist says to get a new doctor so i have been calling around. But yea those meds work real good when i was young

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4312 on: December 10, 2013, 01:05:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Have you tried Xanax??  Because that will completely take away your conscience and any anxiety you might have.?  The right dosage makes it impossible to have any real feelings and just lets you be happy doing whatever it is you want to do.?  I used to self medicate with it all the time.? 
[close]
Definitely not even a day-long fix to a problem let-alone a long-term solution.  I'd recommend most people stay away from this especially if the guy is drinking to self medicate already. 
fyi im just drinking now cause i want to cure my anxiety(i didthat before).Now im just drinking cause i have a difficult decision if i want to kill my self or not. if my parents werent moving ill still be sober most of the time and not thinking these thoughts

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #4313 on: December 10, 2013, 10:03:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
fyi im just drinking now cause i want to cure my anxiety(i didthat before).Now im just drinking cause i have a difficult decision if i want to kill my self or not. if my parents werent moving ill still be sober most of the time and not thinking these thoughts

Suicide has always been on my mind, well not so much recently cus I got put on some meds. So the idea isn't foreign to me, but it still sounds crazy when I hear people contemplating suicide. Don't do it dude

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4314 on: December 10, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »
as someone who attempted suicide and was dead for six minutes let me tell you DONT FUCKING DO IT, if you survive the mental institution you will be placed in is worse than any situation you are currently in.  The only plus side is once you get out life is so much sweeter and they will probably have ativan that you can stock pile and get fucked up on at night

band

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4315 on: December 10, 2013, 02:43:48 PM »
as someone who attempted suicide and was dead for six minutes let me tell you DONT FUCKING DO IT, if you survive the mental institution you will be placed in is worse than any situation you are currently in.?  The only plus side is once you get out life is so much sweeter and they will probably have ativan that you can stock pile and get fucked up on at night

>:(

gay pride - proud to be gay

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4316 on: December 11, 2013, 02:39:49 AM »
I'm thinking about being hospitalized voluntarily. Last time I was hospitalized it was very much against my will. The difference now is that I feel some motivation to change, but the lingering danger of me saying fuck it and going through with suicide is still there and starting to scare me. Also, the place I was at last time gave me all the juice I could drink and I fucking love juice.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4317 on: December 11, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »
I'm thinking about being hospitalized voluntarily. Last time I was hospitalized it was very much against my will. The difference now is that I feel some motivation to change, but the lingering danger of me saying fuck it and going through with suicide is still there and starting to scare me. Also, the place I was at last time gave me all the juice I could drink and I fucking love juice.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #4318 on: December 11, 2013, 08:02:15 AM »
"wine is fine but whisky's quicker"

I got a 22 year old son who used to be a ripper. Now he's on methodone and living in my basement: constantly in and out of trouble. This thread gives me some serious insight into the mind of todays youth. Evryone thinks every problem can be solved with a pill. Most people don't even see that the drugs and/or alcohol just makes depression/anxiety that much worse. You're being conditioned to believe you need all that shit(aderol and such). My girlfriends teenage daughter swears she needs aderol to be able to study. I told her if you weren't stoned all the damned time you'd be able to focus and study without drugs...I digress. I guess my point is why don't ya'll try getting clean. Then look at your problems with a clear mind. Set short term goals and learn to feel the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment you get from achieving them(hell even a new skate trick). Don't be a doped up sheep. Thats what society wants, a bunch of doped up dependant sheep. Wake up and take your life by the balls!
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #4319 on: December 11, 2013, 08:25:05 AM »
"wine is fine but whisky's quicker"

I got a 22 year old son who used to be a ripper. Now he's on methodone and living in my basement: constantly in and out of trouble. This thread gives me some serious insight into the mind of todays youth. Evryone thinks every problem can be solved with a pill. Most people don't even see that the drugs and/or alcohol just makes depression/anxiety that much worse. You're being conditioned to believe you need all that shit(aderol and such). My girlfriends teenage daughter swears she needs aderol to be able to study. I told her if you weren't stoned all the damned time you'd be able to focus and study without drugs...I digress. I guess my point is why don't ya'll try getting clean. Then look at your problems with a clear mind. Set short term goals and learn to feel the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment you get from achieving them(hell even a new skate trick). Don't be a doped up sheep. Thats what society wants, a bunch of doped up dependant sheep. Wake up and take your life by the balls!
Thank you