Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1738643 times)

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1235
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9030 on: January 08, 2020, 05:34:44 PM »
dont feel too bad burgermeistermeisterburger

this girl i hooked up with burned me and notified me via fbook that she had the clap

so i got tested and they had to swab the hole of my dick. no burning feeling quite like that.

if dicks could cry

were talking like 2007ish maybe

yeah word is they can do an oral swab and get what they need now

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9031 on: January 08, 2020, 08:29:28 PM »
Ive never been STD tested in my life....

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #9032 on: January 09, 2020, 03:51:04 AM »

this girl i hooked up with burned me and notified me via fbook that she had the clap

so i got tested and they had to swab the hole of my dick. no burning feeling quite like that.

if dicks could cry

But I pee from there?

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9033 on: January 09, 2020, 02:05:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I haven't been feeling myself recently and have been itching to get out of the house and hang out with someone that isn't family or at least close to my age. But, haven't had a real opportunity to and on a drive I got hit with a wave of sadness and anxiety. Instead of pulling over and crying I drive through it and realized it all kinda stems from self-hatred with myself for not being where I wanted to be or should be in life. I got home and ate and typing it out has calmed me down, and reminded me that you have to go with the flow of life. Things work at their own pace and you have to take it and be prepared or on the look for opportunities.
[close]

I know that feel man. My best friend from high school is killing it at his corporate job having made smart career moves when he graduated - intern at IT MNC, worked his way up through another MNC and he's sitting pretty high up the food chain in the company, slated to become a regional director. I on the hand studied something that wasn't very marketable (psychology), graduated during the 2009 recession and only found my first job in 2011 in a much more niche part of IT which is rapidly shrinking.

It didn't help that I took 2 years to try and run a business with a friend and ex-colleague before that went to shit after we couldn't see eye to eye on a bunch of things. Since then I've been trying to recover my career, gradually moving up the corporate ladder to where I am right now. I'm not sure about the prospects in the future, but at the moment it's given me pretty good work-life balance which has allowed me to come back to skateboarding.

Still, I can't help but feel my best friend has lapped me. Not that I'm jealous of his success at all, he's a salt of the earth kind of guy and would take a bullet for me if we were at gun point. We were each others best man at our respective weddings. I feel like I let him, and myself down with where I am in my life, in terms of where I could be financially and in career.

We met up a few weeks ago for Xmas lunch with a couple of friends and when it came time to split the bill dude pulled out an Amex Black Card, while I pulled out the equivalent of a Chase card. When I was having tough times with my business he handed me a cheque for 10k, telling me not to worry about returning it. I love him a friend, but also disappointed him because I didn't have it all together like he did.

Regarding letting things go at their own pace, I'll agree on that fully. I had a shit skate session this morning and I felt like focusing my board numerous times throughout the 2 hours. I had to remind myself that any time on the board is a blessing and to enjoy it while I still had my health.

Just spent 4 hours cleaning up my home, shalom and have a good ones pals.
[close]

I feel this whole heartedly. I’m the youngest of three and my two older kin have their lives set. I on the other hand struggle to keep my head up and get my ducks in a row. They love me, I’m aware, but I can’t help but feel like a disappointment when I’m around my family.

I guess the only thing I can offer is to not let it fester any resentment.

As far as my confession for today goes - I’m almost thirty and have never been tested for STD’s. It hasn’t fallen of yet so I guess it’s okay.
[close]
That's not how it works. You should get tested, if not for your sake, then at least for the sake of current/future partners.
[close]

That’s the plan. And also don’t yell at me dude.
You weren't asking for mine or anyone else's opinion/advice. Sorry man.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9034 on: January 09, 2020, 04:50:39 PM »
It’s okay I’m sorry for yelling.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #9035 on: January 09, 2020, 06:14:14 PM »
Ordered some deck rails today.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #9036 on: January 09, 2020, 10:06:49 PM »

They’re fun. The holes can bring downs board’s durability so I suggest using an old board to figure out how far apart you like them and if you’re a one or two rail guy
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9037 on: January 10, 2020, 05:35:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They’re fun. The holes can bring downs board’s durability so I suggest using an old board to figure out how far apart you like them and if you’re a one or two rail guy
What's the deal with 1 rail? When people put them on 1 side which one is it? I was gonna throw two on mainly for skating curbs and then also I have a shitty skatepark near me but the transition is weird so I figured the rails could make my deck stick out more so I can get a better rocking effect on rock and rolls, right now its nearly a roll in. I'm a little scared of how slick they will make skating flat bars however.

I got them mainly for curbs and because I wanted to boardslide on transition, but I'm scared to skate a flatbar with them.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #9038 on: January 10, 2020, 08:04:02 AM »
I liked my rails but the flat bar became a not go zone for any rail slide, made transition more fun for longer and more controlled slides. Crusty spots became tenable. One toe side rail is very fashionable, not sure why.

My confession is the Truck thread has made me purchase trucks out with my norm. Bastards.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9039 on: January 10, 2020, 09:19:36 AM »
I liked my rails but the flat bar became a not go zone for any rail slide, made transition more fun for longer and more controlled slides. Crusty spots became tenable. One toe side rail is very fashionable, not sure why.

My confession is the Truck thread has made me purchase trucks out with my norm. Bastards.
I did that summer with thunders. Tried to convince myself I liked them but couldn’t. Just put my indys back on and it feels good. Plus side is I have an extra board.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9040 on: January 10, 2020, 01:25:19 PM »

Tried them on my lunch break skating some curbs and I don’t know about them. Just way too fucking slick! It’s like boardsliding a bar of wax.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9041 on: January 10, 2020, 01:32:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Tried them on my lunch break skating some curbs and I don’t know about them. Just way too fucking slick! It’s like boardsliding a bar of wax.

Kinda why I like running 1 as it gives slides a more controlled feel.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9042 on: January 10, 2020, 02:21:44 PM »
This might fuck me but I have to confess that I did indeed like theeve trucks.

I’m sorry everyone.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9043 on: January 10, 2020, 03:20:11 PM »
This might fuck me but I have to confess that I did indeed like theeve trucks.

I’m sorry everyone.

I am not a fan of conical bushings and swapped the stock bones-imitations for Indy aftermarket barrels and they felt good. Similar turn and the geometry isn't so bad.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9044 on: January 10, 2020, 06:35:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

On the toe side? Does it feel weird in transition. I’ll try 1 rail tomorrow before taking them off completely. Mother fuckers work though. Never really boardslid low curbs before because we don’t have them without a sidewalk out here so it was kinda crazy. I’ll see how 1 rail  is tomorrow.

Got a weird itch after seeing this car totaled in the middle of the road and hit my skatepark at like 10:30 nobody there thank god. I really like how the rails feel on transition.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:11:02 AM by 50mm »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9045 on: January 11, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
On the toe side? Does it feel weird in transition. I’ll try 1 rail tomorrow before taking them off completely. Mother fuckers work though. Never really boardslid low curbs before because we don’t have them without a sidewalk out here so it was kinda crazy. I’ll see how 1 rail  is tomorrow.

Got a weird itch after seeing this car totaled in the middle of the road and hit my skatepark at like 10:30 nobody there thank god. I really like how the rails feel on transition.

I use them for curbs and don’t skate transition so I couldn’t tell you. But yes they actually work and aren’t a scam.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #9046 on: January 13, 2020, 03:18:51 PM »
I probably smoke too much weed.

There.

I said it.

Gonna try to cut back.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1235
« Reply #9047 on: January 13, 2020, 06:38:31 PM »
I probably smoke too much weed.

There.

I said it.

Gonna try to cut back.

its cool man just send me what you dont want to smoke

;)

but seriously...what is too much?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #9048 on: January 14, 2020, 06:42:48 PM »

if dicks could cry

I had that same test done in 2000. Talk about the feeling of pissing glass. 10/10 would recommend.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #9049 on: January 14, 2020, 06:54:26 PM »

if dicks could cry

did you just go out like that? did it die there or did you provide some clapback?
Lady Fanny from Omaha

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9050 on: January 14, 2020, 07:03:10 PM »
Expand Quote

if dicks could cry

[close]

I had that same test done in 2000. Talk about the feeling of pissing glass. 10/10 would recommend.
I have a terrible unsubstantiated fear of anything urethra related and you guys nearly made me cry.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #9051 on: January 14, 2020, 07:41:10 PM »
it’s honestly probably totally completely worth it

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9052 on: January 14, 2020, 08:09:01 PM »
I always come here to cry because you're anonymous, but I know you're real people. It's one of the most cathartic things I do in my life. Thanks for the platform.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #9053 on: January 14, 2020, 09:09:08 PM »
I'm not actually a big bear with a tiny head.

My head is regular sized even above average maybe but my pecs are so swole it makes people think I'm a smol bean. I don't mind the publicity but sometimes I feel like an imposter especially at the hat boutique when none of the doll ones fit me and I need to go with a regular infant size toque or something.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #9054 on: January 15, 2020, 01:13:30 AM »
I'm not actually a big bear with a tiny head.
My head is regular sized even above average maybe but my pecs are so swole it makes people think I'm a smol bean. I don't mind the publicity but sometimes I feel like an imposter especially at the hat boutique when none of the doll ones fit me and I need to go with a regular infant size toque or something.
do you even lift?

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9055 on: January 15, 2020, 08:01:32 AM »
Been depressed lately, I miss the ocean and the smell of it, I miss my Aunt who always had my back even when we were mad at each other. I moved in with her once my Uncle died which was a really big blow to me and my family, then 2 months and 2 days later my dad died due to a drug induced heart attack. I've been having dreams about his grave lately and I think it's him calling me to tell me to come back for some unfinished business. Maybe I'm crazy.

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #9056 on: January 15, 2020, 10:11:16 PM »
Feeling gutted lately. I started seeing a chick who is an au pair 4 months back and we immediately hit it off. Every date we went on was better than the last and we just clicked. Super fun personality and cute as hell. Sends me a message on New Years saying how much she was thankful for me while she was away. She comes back from a trip with her host family and cancels on me last minute when we were supposed to meet a few days later. After being ignored for two days, she messages me saying that she really likes spending time with me, but she doesn't want to catch feelings because it's not going to go anywhere when she goes back to her country. Now I can't even talk to her after she was blowing me up for months. I'm not trying to sound like a simp, but it hurts as it was completely out of nowhere and I haven't had a chick I dug this much in a while.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9057 on: January 15, 2020, 11:22:05 PM »
Feeling gutted lately. I started seeing a chick who is an au pair 4 months back and we immediately hit it off. Every date we went on was better than the last and we just clicked. Super fun personality and cute as hell. Sends me a message on New Years saying how much she was thankful for me while she was away. She comes back from a trip with her host family and cancels on me last minute when we were supposed to meet a few days later. After being ignored for two days, she messages me saying that she really likes spending time with me, but she doesn't want to catch feelings because it's not going to go anywhere when she goes back to her country. Now I can't even talk to her after she was blowing me up for months. I'm not trying to sound like a simp, but it hurts as it was completely out of nowhere and I haven't had a chick I dug this much in a while.
Quit everything and go to her country.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #9058 on: January 16, 2020, 12:59:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Quit everything and go to her country.
Depending on you current work/life situation, this could be the best thing to do and a real life changing move. Where does she come from?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #9059 on: January 16, 2020, 11:36:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

if dicks could cry

[close]

[close]
I have a terrible unsubstantiated fear of anything urethra related and you guys nearly made me cry.

You should look up ureteral sounds. My late friend used to swear by them. He said it made him feel like he was cumming for the duration of them being inserted.

I was always pretty 'nope' about the thought of fucking my own dick.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await