Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1534154 times)

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9780 on: October 23, 2020, 12:24:30 PM »
Was chatting with a guy I'm probably going to hook up with, and found out he has a podcast. I listened to an episode and I liked it, but it felt weird that I was listening, like I was getting an unfair advantage knowing what he sounds like, thinks about, etc.
Hey, that just gives you the upper leg. You can decide how into their voice/opinions you are.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #9781 on: October 23, 2020, 12:46:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Was chatting with a guy I'm probably going to hook up with, and found out he has a podcast. I listened to an episode and I liked it, but it felt weird that I was listening, like I was getting an unfair advantage knowing what he sounds like, thinks about, etc.
[close]
Hey, that just gives you the upper leg. You can decide how into their voice/opinions you are.
Imagine I wasn't into his voice and still wanted to hook up. Any time he opens his mouth, "shhhhhhh, no words, just sex..."

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

Gary Gloverberg

• Rep: 5
« Reply #9782 on: October 23, 2020, 03:46:32 PM »
Just remembered I got whisked away by some friends for a summer weekend a few years ago.
Either forgot adequate underwear in my go bag or lost them and went au naturale in my only pair of shorts which were light in both color and material.
On the ferry home I was sitting on the deck with my knees up and my friend across from me just said, ďdudeĒ.

Totally had an egg sized hole in the crotch of the shorts and a good 6Ē skidmark to boot.

Secretly hope there are people out there reminiscing about seeing the dude with the skidder and glory hole in his shorts on the island that one year

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -811
« Reply #9783 on: October 23, 2020, 06:10:28 PM »
Just remembered I got whisked away by some friends for a summer weekend a few years ago.
Either forgot adequate underwear in my go bag or lost them and went au naturale in my only pair of shorts which were light in both color and material.
On the ferry home I was sitting on the deck with my knees up and my friend across from me just said, ďdudeĒ.

Totally had an egg sized hole in the crotch of the shorts and a good 6Ē skidmark to boot.

Secretly hope there are people out there reminiscing about seeing the dude with the skidder and glory hole in his shorts on the island that one year

Iím not one to skid, but Iím good for a few sharts here or there.
Never trust a man in a blue trench coat
Never drive a car when you're dead.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9784 on: October 23, 2020, 10:00:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Imagine I wasn't into his voice and still wanted to hook up. Any time he opens his mouth, "shhhhhhh, no words, just sex..."

Hey, sex is sex. Get that but and stay safe!

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 216
« Reply #9785 on: October 24, 2020, 08:10:59 PM »
I might actually be a Thunder guy, even though I've been on a 20+ year hellride.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #9786 on: October 25, 2020, 04:25:51 AM »
I might actually be a Thunder guy, even though I've been on a 20+ year hellride.

Join Thunder cult
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

theSketchLord

• Rep: 36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9787 on: October 25, 2020, 12:00:58 PM »
On the Lizard King thread someone questioned
"why would your mate have a deathwish tattoo?".

I laughed even though I have a deathwish tattoo.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Sila

• Rep: 39
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9788 on: October 26, 2020, 03:15:50 PM »
I've entertained the thought of buying clothing from sellers I find attractive on Depop. I'm all for fetishes, but no please not this.

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #9789 on: October 27, 2020, 08:02:33 AM »
Iím not trying to die, but I would be pretty content with it.

Cellular

• Rep: 10
« Reply #9790 on: October 27, 2020, 09:21:05 AM »
Iím not trying to die, but I would be pretty content with it.

i dont wanna die but i dont feel like fightin- lucki

hang in there man

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

matty_c

• Rep: 57
« Reply #9791 on: October 31, 2020, 03:38:46 AM »
Thereís nothing there, man
You ainít nothing but a battery to power that big ass brain you wasting on some fucking emotional construct you created

Love you brah, harness your shit
listen to cosmic psychos

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9792 on: October 31, 2020, 11:49:56 AM »
I've entertained the thought of buying clothing from sellers I find attractive on Depop. I'm all for fetishes, but no please not this.
While I believe in doing things as conversation starters. This isnít the way. Save your money. Thereís also cool skate stuff in there occasionally. But watch out for people asking you to buy shit off the app.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #9793 on: October 31, 2020, 10:33:16 PM »
You know how people don't have time for things? I'm not one of them.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9794 on: November 04, 2020, 02:47:47 PM »
You know how people don't have time for things? I'm not one of them.

This use to be me, everyone i knew always seemed like they were so full on and had no time for anything...i was always lazy so didnt get much done after getting home from work but i had the option and time to do things if i pleased...now ive started a new job in a new town and im getting home much later and only have a few hours up before i crash out, i got the day off today and god damn it feels good to just do nothing

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Sila

• Rep: 39
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9795 on: November 05, 2020, 03:35:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
While I believe in doing things as conversation starters. This isnít the way. Save your money. Thereís also cool skate stuff in there occasionally. But watch out for people asking you to buy shit off the app.

It's not a conversation starter. It's the vanilla version of buying someone's used panties. I have friends with benefits so it's all good. But sometimes i'm on there and I see this smokin human wearing something that looks amazing on them and I go " damn that's sexy I need a souvenir of this person in my life ".

Billy Bitchcakes

• Rep: 113
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #9796 on: November 05, 2020, 05:21:39 AM »
Yeah don't start doing that
Stop hating and actually learn something about textile production. You dont know shit about that.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9797 on: November 05, 2020, 07:09:56 AM »
I think I'm low key saving money to buy some retarded car like an Evo or Impreza.

rawr1922

• Rep: 7
« Reply #9798 on: November 07, 2020, 12:21:15 AM »
I think I'm low key saving money to buy some retarded car like an Evo or Impreza.

Well at least you have good style. Always laugh hard seeing mustang drivers with a fake hood scoop & automatic transmission.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9799 on: November 07, 2020, 02:56:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well at least you have good style. Always laugh hard seeing mustang drivers with a fake hood scoop & automatic transmission.

Thanks, bro. I'm also fully aware that the fucking thing might blow out two weeks in. Might go for Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is still retarded...

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #9800 on: November 07, 2020, 05:24:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks, bro. I'm also fully aware that the fucking thing might blow out two weeks in. Might go for Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is still retarded...

totally different type of car, but i've been wanting a lexus ls 400 in white desperately for years for the same reason(saving money down the line). if i had that car i could just go homeless and live in it in comfort i guess, so it would be a good investment.

matty_c

« Reply #9801 on: November 07, 2020, 05:35:53 AM »
Mate donít get an Alfa Romeo guilia thatís a ladies car
Sorry but I am helping you
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9802 on: November 07, 2020, 07:33:55 AM »
Mate donít get an Alfa Romeo guilia thatís a ladies car
Sorry but I am helping you

Must be some 4D chess trolling. Loved my 156, so more Alfas are welcome.

Yes, Lex would fun as fuck.

Forgot, why the fuck are all Lancer Ralliart (non-Evo's) automatic? 241 HP but automatic.. We'll see what dumb shit I'll get.

rawr1922

• Rep: 7
« Reply #9803 on: November 07, 2020, 01:10:12 PM »
Well you should post a pic of whatever you decide to get.

I'm not really a Honda dude however always thought be fun whipping around in a S2000

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9804 on: November 07, 2020, 03:27:00 PM »
Thereís someone that works next to my job and the have a Lexus 200h. My bank account tells me to look away.

matty_c

« Reply #9805 on: November 07, 2020, 04:47:15 PM »
Haha nah I was being serious maybe they are different shapes in diff markets? I donít like the front end, but we might be talking about different cars here
listen to cosmic psychos

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9806 on: November 07, 2020, 08:39:16 PM »
You're thinking of Guilietta? Hatchback?
Because Guilia is a fucking beast mode sedan that would be Scarlett Johansson if it was a girl... But if you don't like the way Alfas look it's fine, kind of aquired taste.

matty_c

« Reply #9807 on: November 07, 2020, 09:15:47 PM »
I donít, but I mean itís just my opinion, I hope you are happy with whatever you decide to get mate
Ah I used to like Scarlett but I went of her because of the whole herpes thing
listen to cosmic psychos

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9808 on: November 07, 2020, 09:20:07 PM »
IDK why ScarJo got brought up. But sheís attractive. Just saying. Maybe itís the red head thing from Black Widow. Or the fact that Iím buzzed but damn.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9809 on: November 07, 2020, 11:21:55 PM »
No problem, bro. Thought Alfas were universally known for the aestethics (and crappy build) but it's still subjective. You're not in Europe, right?