Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734886 times)

Commercial D

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2006, 04:55:52 PM »
I'm a rageaholic. Not the type that gets mad at his skateboard, but when I feel like I'm the victim of abuse of power I go into savage tirades. My friend and I went to buy a bottle of booze and we got ID'd, even though I'm almost 30. (Drinking age where I live is 18.) I didn't have my ID (walked to the store) and I felt like I was being unfairly fucked with by the employees of the government liquor store (monopoly on hard liquor sales here) so I spazzed and called the guy a "communist scumbag" and went off about how important I was. The liquor authority showed the footage (with audio) to my boss and I got fired, exactly two weeks before Christmas.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

sebastian toombs

« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2006, 06:05:21 PM »
how did they find your boss?  did you mention it while telling them how important you are?

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2006, 06:13:45 PM »
Christ my boss would have wet his pants laughing and i'd have never lived it down, my job would have probably been safe jsut so they could make fun of me everyday
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #213 on: December 14, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »
honestly i have to confess that I don't understand how any animal could be cuter or better than my cat, in any way

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #214 on: December 14, 2006, 07:55:51 PM »
that is one true confession

tamponboy

• Rep: -2
  • What did i just eat?
« Reply #215 on: December 15, 2006, 04:36:08 AM »
i have to confess that i just took a dump on all your faces. how do ya like dem apples...?
"Fuck Jazz Too!"

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #216 on: December 15, 2006, 08:29:57 AM »
i have to confess that i just took a dump on all your faces. how do ya like dem apples...?

you can shit out a whole apple? im impressed!

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #217 on: December 16, 2006, 01:51:34 AM »
I'm a rageaholic. Not the type that gets mad at his skateboard, but when I feel like I'm the victim of abuse of power I go into savage tirades. My friend and I went to buy a bottle of booze and we got ID'd, even though I'm almost 30. (Drinking age where I live is 18.) I didn't have my ID (walked to the store) and I felt like I was being unfairly fucked with by the employees of the government liquor store (monopoly on hard liquor sales here) so I spazzed and called the guy a "communist scumbag" and went off about how important I was. The liquor authority showed the footage (with audio) to my boss and I got fired, exactly two weeks before Christmas.

man, i would've been so stoked if someone carded me when i was thirty. seriously. i'm 23 and usually people dont card me, and that kind of pisses me off considering i'm in the US and the legal drinking age is 21. i guess i just look like an old ass/ugly bastard.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #218 on: December 16, 2006, 04:08:12 AM »
Some times old people look attractive, and some times kind of ugly people turn people on. It's nothing to worry about. Actually, looks dont even matter.

Around 6 years ago I told this girl she looks like a man and she said something to me that I dont remember, and I started to cry. My friends laughed at me so I told them I got kicked in the balls and they even laughed harder because they knew I was lying.

I want to get out of Japan and smoke pot and go to partys and make better friends in Canada. I dont know what im going to do here for 10 more months.

I suck at both Japanese and English. Its embarissing telling people ive been in Japan for 14 years after they see me write Japanese.

Sometimes being on these messege boards seem lame and loser-ish but I dont really have anyhting else to do.

I only skate for around 30 minuts when I go out skating these days and I hardly ever need new shoes. Its quite sad because one year ago I used to skate so much and have fun.

I just wrote a boring post.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 04:35:31 AM by tonycoxhox »
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

overdoso

« Reply #219 on: December 16, 2006, 04:42:09 AM »

I suck at both Japanese and English. Its embarissing telling people ive been in Japan for 14 years after they see me write Japanese.

not to make you feel worse about this, but i heard japanese is fairly 'easy' to learn, especially compared to other asian languages like Chinese. any truth in that?

errr sometimes i like to pretend to be a Pip.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 06:22:15 AM by overdoso »

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: December 16, 2006, 05:23:51 AM »
No, some people say its the hardest. I think its just opinionated. There are these characters called kanji and there are so many of them, maybe like 10000 of them or somehting.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 12:53:20 AM by tonycoxhox »
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Lakai or die

• Rep: -1
« Reply #221 on: December 16, 2006, 06:15:45 AM »
I really wish I could live in japan

overdoso

« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2006, 06:25:05 AM »
No, some people say its the hardest. I think its just opinionated. There are these characters called kanji and there are so many of them, maybe like 10000 of them or somehting.

- I know how to jack off any where in public, secretly. I know, its sad.
yeah but i mean the grammar and stuff is as easy as it can be right? seems like it cant be (all) opinionated.

me pretending to be a Pip is nothing compared to your confession thats for sure....

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2006, 07:22:47 AM »
Haha.....

But the grammar is actually pretty hard. I heared its harder than english. I dont know.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »
I really wish I could live in japan
Same here, although from personal experience it can suck if you're a foreigner.  Can't imagine how the situation there is gonna be now that nationalism is getting more focus.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #225 on: December 16, 2006, 12:48:53 PM »
Haha.....

But the grammar is actually pretty hard. I heared its harder than english. I dont know.
English really isnīt that hard though..
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
« Reply #226 on: December 16, 2006, 02:48:37 PM »
It is almost impossible for a non-native to become fluent in Japanese because there are strange politeness protocols that are extremely intricate and impossible to grasp.  You have to address everybody based on their status and it is easy to be rude by accident.  People who say that learning Japanese is easy probably don't know how to speak it. 

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2006, 05:22:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Haha.....

[close]
if you come from a country where the majority language spoken is roman derived, then sure, it really isn't that hard.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha.....

[close]
[close]
if you come from a country where the majority language spoken is roman derived, then sure, it really isn't that hard.
Not quite sure if german is roman derived. But maybe it is. I think french would for example still be harder to learn.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #229 on: December 16, 2006, 09:45:19 PM »
I attract only creep-asses. Seriously, the only girls that end up liking me are creeps.

Case in point:

Girl I used to be friends with (we liked each other but it was in like 4th grade) - near suicide attempt.
First girlfriend - became suicidal when i couldnt talk because i was with friends and she was in ohio.
Girl i almost went out with - calls drunk, singing Hellogoodbye to me, saying she wants to go out with me...which is kinda cool till i found out she called two of my friends saying the same. that and shes in love with a guy she dumped 6 months ago, and thats kinda annoying

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2006, 10:38:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha.....

[close]
[close]
[close]
Not quite sure if german is roman derived. But maybe it is. I think french would for example still be harder to learn.

english is germanic, same with german (big surprise). french, spanish .... those are latin. i heard english was hard to learn because of all the new words that come out and all the shortnings of words
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2006, 11:00:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha.....

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

english is germanic, same with german (big surprise). french, spanish .... those are latin. i heard english was hard to learn because of all the new words that come out and all the shortnings of words

Despite its Germanic (Anglo-Saxon) roots, English vocabulary is etymologically around 2/3 French.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #232 on: December 16, 2006, 11:53:06 PM »
I attract only creep-asses. Seriously, the only girls that end up liking me are creeps.

Case in point:

Girl I used to be friends with (we liked each other but it was in like 4th grade) - near suicide attempt.
First girlfriend - became suicidal when i couldnt talk because i was with friends and she was in ohio.
Girl i almost went out with - calls drunk, singing Hellogoodbye to me, saying she wants to go out with me...which is kinda cool till i found out she called two of my friends saying the same. that and shes in love with a guy she dumped 6 months ago, and thats kinda annoying

thats just rekationships these days, or maybe we both have the same problem. never went out with a girl that was still in love with there ex though, as far as i know at least.

women.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2006, 12:54:45 AM »
- I think some of hellogoodbye songs are cute and awesome.

- I jacked off in public around 5 years ago.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2006, 02:37:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha.....

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Despite its Germanic (Anglo-Saxon) roots, English vocabulary is etymologically around 2/3 French.
...and english has the largest vocabulary of all languages.
I'm learning chinese right now, would've been japanese, but they didn't offer that. The basic grammar is actually pretty easy, but intonation, politeness shit and all further grammar are getting real hard...
Plus you need around 8000 signs for proper daily use of the language. I've got 150 down and already start mixing them up. Well, at least the funny behavior of the chinese woman who teaches cheers me up everytime. She really can't handle sarcasm it seems...

iheardherassholeslikethisbig

• Rep: 1
  • yea
« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2006, 02:42:36 AM »
this is gonna sound bad but when i meet new people i cant look them in the eyes at all or if im talkin to teacher i cant either and i have all there weird nervous habits

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #236 on: December 17, 2006, 02:43:17 AM »
Oh, and I found out people weren't trying to fool when saying I pissed into some clubs sink while a bunch of people were watching....
Hopefully that is the only story that turns out to be true....

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #237 on: December 17, 2006, 06:01:33 AM »
Expand Quote

Case in point:

[close]

thats just rekationships these days, or maybe we both have the same problem. never went out with a girl that was still in love with there ex though, as far as i know at least.

women.

Forgot to mention one thing:
the girl who was/is still in love with her ex:
her ex = my best friend (in a way...havent seen the kid in forever)

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #238 on: December 17, 2006, 06:09:31 AM »
i really like the johnny cash song in andre genovisis part

i will really marry QUEEN MERKS and make sheffbabies with her

but i will NEVER share my mommas fried chicken, catfish, or macaroni and cheese recipes with her

EVER

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #239 on: December 17, 2006, 10:36:14 AM »
there is no way you are actually black dude. you seem to be pushing way too hard at a stereo type.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES