Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734799 times)

thebeautysupply

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #240 on: December 17, 2006, 10:49:25 AM »
I don't mind it when pro skateboarders are outspoken about their religion.  There's a part of me that gets bummed because i know they will be criticized for it, and sometimes they may sound preachy/cheesy, but overall i respect it.
beauty is as beauty does...

uruquay

« Reply #241 on: December 17, 2006, 11:25:54 AM »
there is no way you are actually black dude. you seem to be pushing way too hard at a stereo type.
stereotypes can hold more truth than you'd expect.  a lot of black folks do eat fried chicken, catfish, and mac and cheese.  though, it's more of a southern thing than racial and more traditional than stereotypical.  you're a jackass either way for trying to call someone out on it, especially when living in america.  you imbibe and reflect both every day whether you notice it or not.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #242 on: December 17, 2006, 12:04:43 PM »
i really like the johnny cash song in andre genovisis part

i will really marry QUEEN MERKS and make sheffbabies with her

but i will NEVER share my mommas fried chicken, catfish, or macaroni and cheese recipes with her

EVER

hows about you give that catfish recipe to me.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

norm

• Rep: 0
« Reply #243 on: December 17, 2006, 02:04:04 PM »
I act modest but deep down I know im the fuckin shit.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #244 on: December 17, 2006, 10:08:32 PM »
I act modest but deep down I know im the fuckin shit.

that's me.  totally.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

goldenyears

• Rep: 9
  • whoop whoop! im a juggalo
    • cobra swagger avatar image
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2006, 10:52:21 PM »
that makes three of us motherfucker!
Faggot style

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2006, 12:01:48 AM »
You 3 are not the shit. You guys are just normal.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

stankbox

• Rep: 1
  • you are not my friend; you are my foe
« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2006, 11:03:28 AM »
-im a pothead, which in that case i have lost motivation.
-i dont film as much as i should
-lurkspot.com should be out, but its not.
-im broke because of marijuana.
-being single for the first time since 4 years ago is pretty sick.
-i want to put out a video soon.
-no one ever wants to skate with me, even though i do have a camera, and i can 'hang'
-i think college is not for me anymore.
I know, everybody funny, now you funny too..

E.l.G

« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2006, 05:12:42 PM »
-no one ever wants to skate with me, even though i do have a camera, and i can 'hang'

I wonder why.

uruquay

« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2006, 05:50:42 PM »
i'm kind of obsessed with the "paranormal".

china white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2006, 05:58:10 PM »
you're kind of absessed with being a fucking prick and thinking you can judge others for ltheir past mistakes that they have corrected. Unless you were just being a wiseass and making a joke in that other thread, in which case its cool, I understand and didn't mean to overreact or get at you.  I hope that''s the case.

zach

• Rep: -1
  • skate for money
« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2006, 06:27:48 PM »
i hate making eye contact with anyone.  doesnt matter how long ive known you, if we're having a conversation, im most likely looking around at shit while im talking to you.

i hate being a smoker

i usually feel inadequate. 

i dont really like attention.

i love skateboarding but hate the drama that comes with it.

i talk shit a lot, but never with an intent to hurt anyones feelings or make myself feel better.  usually just for a cheap laugh.

sometimes i still think "i could do that" when watching a skate video, then immediatly want to punch myself for thinking it.

if you smell a fart and im somewhere near..... it was me.

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2006, 07:12:21 PM »
i talk shit a lot, but never with an intent to hurt anyones feelings or make myself feel better.  usually just for a cheap laugh.

sometimes i still think "i could do that" when watching a skate video, then immediatly want to punch myself for thinking it.

YES

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2006, 07:25:31 PM »
Expand Quote
there is no way you are actually black dude. you seem to be pushing way too hard at a stereo type.
[close]
stereotypes can hold more truth than you'd expect.  a lot of black folks do eat fried chicken, catfish, and mac and cheese.  though, it's more of a southern thing than racial and more traditional than stereotypical.  you're a jackass either way for trying to call someone out on it, especially when living in america.  you imbibe and reflect both every day whether you notice it or not.
Good call on the 'southern thing' comment... I'm in the deep south, and fried chicken, catfish and mac n' cheese are staple foods. Just to knock the racial stereotypes, watermelon and cracklins are enjoyed by myself and lots of other fairer-skinned people down here, too... I can't say I know of any food that could honestly be used to characterize a specific race down here.

On topic:
- I can't listen to an acoustic guitar being played if I can hear the musician's fingers sliding on the strings, nor can I touch guitar strings (the bigger ones with the ribbed texture).
- Related to that, I can't touch certain types of nylon. The feel and sound of it rubbing against itself send a shiver down my spine.
- I've developed a great deal of animousity towards the institution of Christianity, as well as religion and pseudo-spiritualism in general.
- When I was in third grade, I shot and killed a Cardinal, and felt extremely horrible about it. I never used a gun to kill an animal again, but became a pretty decent target shooter.

-Last one:
     The last time I took acid (nearly a decade ago) was at a little get together that my girlfriend and I had at our apartment. We weren't heavy trippers, once every three or four months max. We had invited about three others over for an evening of a hit-and-a-half each, some weed, some blonde Lebanese hash, some boxed wine, some sci fi movies, some huge soap bubbles (try it, it's fun as shit), and some friendly conversation. For several hours, we had an incredibly great time... our invited guests decided that they were going to walk over to the bar strip (we lived in the middle of downtown) which was cool, because me and m'lady were hinting to each other that we were feeling a bit frisky. Our friends left, and my girl and I were both set to have one more glass of wine each and have a little fun with each other.

No sooner had I poured our wine, I heard a knock at the back door of our apartment. Of no vital importance: the front door of our apartment faced downtown, facing the public... we never answered that door when we were having get togethers (we weren't ever worried about cops, because we always had very quiet and small events... usually we were worried that it might be visits from our friendly but very "morally upstanding" landlord or someone from work who might be walking around downtown). I didn't like being seen while I was tripping by people that might see acid as something worse than it is, if that makes any sense. The backdoor was usually used by one of our dozen-or-so neighbors, or by friends who just knew which door to knock on, so I answered it without hesitation.

When I answered the door, I greeted one of my neighbors, a hard working and really nice single mom with three kids, who lived in a duplex behind our apartment. She was visibly upset, and I think I might have "read" her as more upset than she was because I was starting to peak.

Three weeks prior, she had bought three cute little baby ducklings and one energetic puppy for her sons (a 12, 8, and 4 year old that I adored and treated like little brothers). It turns out that the puppy had gotten out of the duplex and had managed to work its way into the flimsy cage that she kept the ducklings in. She managed to get the puppy out of the cage and back into her place, but when she saw blood on her hands, she panic'd and rushed over to our apartment to see if I could look at the ducks because she was afraid to peer into the cage (she had a really frail constitution, and couldn't bring herself to shine a flashlight into the cage to see what condition the ducks were in). She had the flashlight in her hand, so I took it while my girl talked to her to help soothe her.

I walked over to the duplex with a bad twist in my gut... I was hitting my peak, and wanted to sober myself up but I couldn't. I remember being bummed because I always took great measures to make sure that whenever I took acid, I was always surrounded by fun shit to do and watch... no surprises, just a good healthy trip out of my gourd.

Anyway, I got to the cage and flashed the light inside... one of the ducklings was perfectly fine (and spazzing out) and one of the ducklings was slightly injured, with little gashes on his head some injuries to his breast. The last one though... the last one was seriously fucked up. He was covered in blood; unable to move anything but a wing and his bill, and his neck was wrenched in a very unnatural way.

Bummed as all fuck and at this point completely tripping balls, I yelled out to the mom that one of the ducks needed to be euthanised... she replied back instantly, asking me if I could do it.

Being the only guy in the vicinity (and the guy that had to assess the situation), I sort of knew that I'd have to do it.  I gently picked up the little guy and walked towards a certain street lamp that would give me some light as well as get me out of the view of the mom or any of her kids in case they woke up and came outside. Under the light I could see that the poor little thing had vertebrae coming out of his neck, and in even more detail I could see him struggling to move the little bits that he still had control of. Now, I'm from and in the south, but I didn't grow up on a farm or anything, so I did the best I could.

Still being gentle, I cradled the duck's breast, tucking my hand underneath him the same way a dude would hold a football if he were going for a touchdown. With my other hand, I arched my wrist back so that the duck's head was in my palm, it's bill just touching the underside of my wrist. With a firm grip, I twisted both of my arms as quickly and as powerfully as I could, breaking his neck with such force that it completely severed and left me with a slightly writhing body clutched under my left arm, and a little duck's head strongly clutched in my right hand... the neck hung from below my grip with muscles splayed and wet.

I rushed over to a nearby line of garbage cans, opened one with the hand holding the duck's head, and placed both portions of him into a cereal box that was sitting on top of one of the bags. I shut the garbage lid, went back to my apartment, walked passed the mom and my girl, took a shower, and never took acid again.

sergio

« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2006, 07:28:12 PM »
what are cracklins?

Lakai or die

• Rep: -1
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »
I was actually really intrigued by that story, and I don't really know why. Good confession though.

Anyway...

I consider myself a Christian, but I can't help but think it's all a big fucking lie. Even harder, my girlfriend is really religious, and her talking about religion, etc... just completely irks me now. I don't like thinking that it's just some huge scheme, but it all lines up to be. I'm sure I'll come around one day.

I work way too much, but love the money. I hate that I love money, but whatever.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2006, 07:48:12 PM »
what are cracklins?
Deep fried pork skins.

sergio

« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »
in colombia we have something similar called chicharron. i could go for some right now

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2006, 08:12:30 PM »
likewise in the philippines.  just gotta add some vinegar.

kr3w

« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2006, 09:00:38 PM »
i own zero anthology

sergio

« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2006, 09:11:50 PM »
i own zero anthology

i do to. early x-mas gift from a cousin. i couldnt refuse.

the real confession is...

did you buy yours

tim

• Rep: 74
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2006, 10:17:36 PM »
so what.

tired of the whole "hating zero is cool" bullshit.

they have put out some fucking classic videos, I want it.
You have me mistaken with someone that is important.

Yes, I'm gay. What of it?

sergio

« Reply #262 on: December 18, 2006, 11:16:41 PM »
i'll give you curb dogs vol 1 & 2 instead. kevin staab guest stars. any dave vanderspeck footage would beat chris cole any day. legends never die

edit. just kidding man. i actually brought those two videos at tower records. at clearance prices i couldn't refuse. i saw them both last night for the first time & regret i ever purchased them.

edit dos. both curb dogs videos that is
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 12:55:06 PM by sergio »

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #263 on: December 19, 2006, 12:24:42 AM »
Goddamn, you are a fucking person.  That was easily the most worthless post you've done.  And believe me, there are quite a few.  If you're gonna be worthless, at least attempt to be funny.

Im really sorry.

Confession: Im sometimes a fucking person.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

kr3w

« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2006, 08:44:31 AM »
same early christmas present

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »
I swear to god, I had a dream last night that there was some sort of slap reunion at hell ditch (a famous ditch in tulsa where I live) and all the slap head were there...and sk8 arab was an actual arab with a turbin and all that shit.  and no was was skateboarding except for me and my friends.  everyone else was making out with eachother.  and then the cops came.  and then, i woke up crying.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #266 on: December 20, 2006, 01:51:15 AM »
Seems like you spend your time on Slap too much jared.. Nothing wrong with that though.

-I can't express myself with words because im too fucking stupid.

-I feel that we are practically all the same. We are all living just to kill time and no matter how creative or talented you think you are, there is probably some one just like you.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #267 on: December 20, 2006, 01:53:47 AM »
i can't express myself because i don't have an artistic outlet that is as advanced as my brain emotions

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #268 on: December 20, 2006, 02:07:03 AM »
I dont believe skateboarding is art.

I believe music is art though. And other things.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #269 on: December 20, 2006, 02:54:21 AM »
i don't believe anything is art