Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745651 times)

Coastal Fever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3810 on: June 14, 2013, 10:05:24 AM »
Then I'd make weird excuses not to go out skating and chill all day with my dog even with my girlfriend encouraging me to go skate, then a family member clued me into the possibility that my behaviour might be related to anxiety and depression that runs in the family so I waited a few months then finally bit the bullet and saw a doctor. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and mild depression and sent to Cognative Behavioural Therapy and given anti anxiety medication.
How does one tell if their anxiety/depression is the cause, or result, of drugs and alcohol?  I've mentioned to friends that maybe if I took meds I wouldn't want to get wasted all the time.  They usually just say something stupid like "everyone's depressed, suck it up".

It's fucked that in Canada, physical health is covered, but mental isn't.  What if I feel I need to talk to a professional, but don't have hundreds of dollars?  It seems the only way to get free mental health care is to turn yourself in as a threat to others/yourself aka get locked up.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3811 on: June 14, 2013, 11:17:27 AM »
yea, it is pretty shitty, my health coverage only covers 200$ a year for psychiatrist, which is 3 appointments. you can't solve shit in 3 appointments and it felt like half the session was him selling me on his services so id keep coming back, paying out of pocket. he was a nice guy but it's just a flawed system. now I basically have to wait untill 2014 before I can see him/anyone again.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #3812 on: June 14, 2013, 01:47:45 PM »
^^ Sometimes just talking with a good friend can have the same benefits as seeing a psychiatrist.  You just have to find the right person.  Someone who will listen and give constructive feedback.  This was actually recommended to me from a psychatric proffessor at my college.  He basically elaborated on the fact that psychiatrics can never hurt, but are really only drasitcally needed in severe cases.  Those cases being when you need meds prescribed.  Meds are rarely the answer in my opinion; but, they have their uses.

I have seen anxiety/depression destroy some of my friends social abilities and I also suffer from bouts of anxiety myself.  I would just suggest finding someone who you can trust to talk to; that is, if you cannot afford a pyschiatrist.  It has helped my friends and I deal with this bullshit.  

Also, interesting theory, I have read articles and studies depicting anxiety and depression as just misplaced fear due to the fact that we live in such comfort.  Anxiety generates itself in the idol atmosphere.  When I am skating or busy with a task at hand, my anxiety seems to dissipate.  It is basically implying that we fear or "become anxious" of something because we have so little to fear in our daily lives.  Think the cavemen were anxious when trying find a fucking mammoth to kill?  No they were scared for their life.  Anxiety is our brains fucking us raw and it sucks.  This train of thought has also helped in reducing my own and my friends anxiety.

Sorry for the long post.

Stay up guys.
I suck at SLAP.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #3813 on: June 16, 2013, 09:39:41 PM »
this thread is depre$$ing. all yall talk about is crying over ex's, being a crackhead and not getting laid at all.

will somebody start confessing about some dope shit? like finally fucking your girl in the ass or talking your girl into a threesome??finding a sack on chronic??

too much crying and not enough hype

im still down wit depre$$edboiz tho s/o depre$$edboiz

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3814 on: June 16, 2013, 11:02:28 PM »
No worries, Nino. The moment I am no longer depressed and beat up some pussy for the first time, this will be the first place I go. I'll give all the deets.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3815 on: June 16, 2013, 11:25:28 PM »
i want to suck some cute guys dick but i dont want my friends to find out

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #3816 on: June 17, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »
Sharon ya fillinz is gay.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #3817 on: June 17, 2013, 07:52:58 AM »
^^ Sometimes just talking with a good friend can have the same benefits as seeing a psychiatrist.  You just have to find the right person.  Someone who will listen and give constructive feedback.  This was actually recommended to me from a psychatric proffessor at my college.  He basically elaborated on the fact that psychiatrics can never hurt, but are really only drasitcally needed in severe cases.  Those cases being when you need meds prescribed.  Meds are rarely the answer in my opinion; but, they have their uses.

I have seen anxiety/depression destroy some of my friends social abilities and I also suffer from bouts of anxiety myself.  I would just suggest finding someone who you can trust to talk to; that is, if you cannot afford a pyschiatrist.  It has helped my friends and I deal with this bullshit.  

Also, interesting theory, I have read articles and studies depicting anxiety and depression as just misplaced fear due to the fact that we live in such comfort.  Anxiety generates itself in the idol atmosphere.  When I am skating or busy with a task at hand, my anxiety seems to dissipate.  It is basically implying that we fear or "become anxious" of something because we have so little to fear in our daily lives.  Think the cavemen were anxious when trying find a fucking mammoth to kill?  No they were scared for their life.  Anxiety is our brains fucking us raw and it sucks.  This train of thought has also helped in reducing my own and my friends anxiety.

Sorry for the long post.

Stay up guys.

Really interesting

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3818 on: June 17, 2013, 07:56:41 AM »
Expand Quote

Sorry for the long post.

Stay up guys.
[close]

Really interesting
Thanks for that merked. I honestly feel most people can get over their anxiety and depression by "pushing through it" or going about they business.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3819 on: June 17, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »

[/quote]
Thanks for that merked. I honestly feel most people can get over their anxiety and depression by "pushing through it" or going about they business.
[/quote]
Yeah I thought the same thing too, for years I tried, sometimes succeeded, but I and many others have a chemical imbalance that doesn't allow this to always happen. It can be temporary or ongoing and I was really apprehensive to trying a pharmaceutical option but I was on the verge of destroying a lot of good things in my life and went for it. So far it's been a positive for me. It might not work for everyone and I'd tell people to exhaust other option first but once you have don't be afraid to admit that you might need a little adjusting in the feel good department of the brain.
^^
Also, interesting theory, I have read articles and studies depicting anxiety and depression as just misplaced fear due to the fact that we live in such comfort.  Anxiety generates itself in the idol atmosphere.  When I am skating or busy with a task at hand, my anxiety seems to dissipate.  It is basically implying that we fear or "become anxious" of something because we have so little to fear in our daily lives.  Think the cavemen were anxious when trying find a fucking mammoth to kill?  No they were scared for their life.  Anxiety is our brains fucking us raw and it sucks.  This train of thought has also helped in reducing my own
Fear is essential and can help you become better by triumphing it. The problem with anxiety can be that the fear is irrational and you can't reason around it. Cognitive Behavioural therapy will help you to reason your way to a solution but in my case it was just the endorphins and neural receptors were misfiring. I also had developed a lifestyle that meant I didn't have people I could trust around to talk through things or distract me long enough for the anxiety to subside.

How does one tell if their anxiety/depression is the cause, or result, of drugs and alcohol?  I've mentioned to friends that maybe if I took meds I wouldn't want to get wasted all the time.  They usually just say something stupid like "everyone's depressed, suck it up".

[/quote]
I'm fortunate enough to live somewhere where mental health is prioritised just as much as physical health. I often wondered if what I was feeling was a result or cause of drug and alcohol use and after stopping drugs and reducing alcohol to low levels it was pretty but not entirely evident that the problem was most likely internal rather than external. I really feel for you if it's going to cost you to but you might be able to seek help from community funded sources. Seek them out and don't assume that because they are free they are any less valuable. The greatest problem with mental health issues is that they are still taboo and people are quick to judge or ashamed to say.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3820 on: June 17, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
^^ In my post I was implying that the person did not have any definite physiological causes for their anxiety/depression.  Of course in cases when your brain is overproducing or underproducing chemicals, one needs to seek professional therapy/medication.  From what I understand, a lot of anxiety cases don't amount to such needs, but should always be examined through testing.  CAT Scans and MRI's are crazy.  Our brains are crazy.  Anxiety is a total Mind Fuck in every sense of the term.
I suck at SLAP.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 903
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #3821 on: June 17, 2013, 06:02:06 PM »
I've been tryin to get my girl to take it in the ass for quite awhile now. She had never tried it before nor had I, so I kinda figured ya know just lube her starfish up nice and good and go for the gold. I also wore a condom which I usually don't do, but I mean idk I don't want shit on my dick? Anywho first time we go for it we're both pretty drunk and my dick is big enough to where it hurt her. Like a lot. She was crying by the time I got ~1/2 in and then slipped in further really quickly. It clearly wasn't happening, and now she's hurting and I'm still hard wanting to get off so I end up pretty much jerking off on her tits. Lame.

At this point we realized that this was no ordinary thing, that it would take preparation (H?). So I guess she does research and comes across this video.

Useful advice from a cute girl on buttsex? PERFECT! So I take her advice and start throwin a finger in her butt while fucking to get her used to it. I have to admit, i was nervous that my finger would smell like butthole. But after the first go round with ol fingerbutt it was good, she liked it, my finger did not smell, I  was overall pretty psyched.

A little too excited? Next go we're both again kinda drunk, and I overplayed my cards and went for 2 fingers in le poop hole. She's holding back tears but wants me to keep going, which I'm reluctant to do obviously. But she tries to jam my fingers in there real good, and just can't hold it in anymore and stops. Bummer man.

I am definitely discouraged, haven't even gone for the finger again and idk if it'll ever happen (at least with her). I guess I technically had buttsex once tho? Oh well. She licked my butthole once and it tickled and I didn't dislike it.

« Reply #3822 on: June 17, 2013, 06:07:42 PM »
put your fingers in your own ass see how many you can fit

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3823 on: June 17, 2013, 06:08:43 PM »
I've been tryin to get my girl to take it in the ass for quite awhile now. She had never tried it before nor had I, so I kinda figured ya know just lube her starfish up nice and good and go for the gold. I also wore a condom which I usually don't do, but I mean idk I don't want shit on my dick? Anywho first time we go for it we're both pretty drunk and my dick is big enough to where it hurt her. Like a lot. She was crying by the time I got ~1/2 in and then slipped in further really quickly. It clearly wasn't happening, and now she's hurting and I'm still hard wanting to get off so I end up pretty much jerking off on her tits. Lame.

At this point we realized that this was no ordinary thing, that it would take preparation (H?). So I guess she does research and comes across this video.

Useful advice from a cute girl on buttsex? PERFECT! So I take her advice and start throwin a finger in her butt while fucking to get her used to it. I have to admit, i was nervous that my finger would smell like butthole. But after the first go round with ol fingerbutt it was good, she liked it, my finger did not smell, I  was overall pretty psyched.

A little too excited? Next go we're both again kinda drunk, and I overplayed my cards and went for 2 fingers in le poop hole. She's holding back tears but wants me to keep going, which I'm reluctant to do obviously. But she tries to jam my fingers in there real good, and just can't hold it in anymore and stops. Bummer man.

I am definitely discouraged, haven't even gone for the finger again and idk if it'll ever happen (at least with her). I guess I technically had buttsex once tho? Oh well. She licked my butthole once and it tickled and I didn't dislike it.

whole lot of "wut" goin on in this post

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3824 on: June 17, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »
put your fingers in your own ass see how many you can fit

Sound advice.
I suck at SLAP.

« Reply #3825 on: June 17, 2013, 06:13:27 PM »
i think im addicted to liquor and pot

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #3826 on: June 17, 2013, 06:18:32 PM »
go to church?

« Reply #3827 on: June 17, 2013, 07:41:38 PM »
i need to find some nice friends, i mean i try to be normal but its hard. i think i'm an okay person??

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #3828 on: June 17, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »
i need to find some nice friends, i mean i try to be normal but its hard. i think i'm an okay person??

Trim your sig, then you'll find friends. Probably have a few lost in there

« Reply #3829 on: June 17, 2013, 08:01:49 PM »
life is so unfair, i didnt even chose to be a part of society

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3830 on: June 17, 2013, 09:36:26 PM »
Nobody chose to be part of society. Our parents are selfish for bringing us into this world.

« Reply #3831 on: June 17, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
i mean what is the point to life? what is right and wrong? good and bad? does anything really matter at all?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #3832 on: June 17, 2013, 09:43:42 PM »
Nobody chose to be part of society. Our parents are selfish for bringing us into this world.
Do not feed (though your point is valid obv)

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #3833 on: June 17, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm almost desperate enough to get a hooker. Has anyone here ever had one?
[close]

two mates and I went into a brothel shit-faced one night. we rock-papered to see who went in first. my mate played scissors, lost, chose his girl and went in. my other friend and I asked if we could go in together, it was $40 extra for a 'fantasy' so naturally we were stoked, we came to an agreement on the girl and headed in. next minute we had her on a spit, high-fiving to the song Sweet Home Alabama that was blasting through the sound system. good times were had

you never choose scissors in rock paper scissors
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3834 on: June 18, 2013, 05:52:24 AM »
you never choose scissors in rock paper scissors

a mistake many before him have made

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3835 on: June 18, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »

Rub her butthole with your finger. If you're fucking from behind, spread her cheeks which opens her ass (just to loosen her up a little). Then insert your finger (or more if she is comfortable with it). So now she is being penetrated in both holes. My ex would go crazy with this.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #3836 on: June 18, 2013, 12:06:02 PM »
spread her cheeks which opens her ass Then insert your finger
How many arms you got, bruh?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3837 on: June 18, 2013, 12:25:24 PM »
Butt sex is morally wrong and they should reintroduce sodomy laws.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3838 on: June 18, 2013, 03:16:18 PM »
Pretty sure a lot of states still have sodomy laws on the books.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3839 on: June 18, 2013, 03:17:59 PM »
Get that brown belt yo