Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734736 times)

SEAN PABLO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -78
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4050 on: September 02, 2013, 03:46:37 PM »
PM me a dick photo pls

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #4051 on: September 04, 2013, 03:13:32 PM »
i paid 10 dollars for a plastic cup filled with Coors Light at a Sabbath concert
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4052 on: September 04, 2013, 06:08:21 PM »
That's the most embarrassing thing I've ever read. Sux to be you!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4053 on: September 04, 2013, 08:31:29 PM »
i paid 10 dollars for a plastic cup filled with Coors Light at a Sabbath concert
i missed the beginning of war pigs looking for the $10 beer stand at a sabbath concert.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #4054 on: September 04, 2013, 10:57:59 PM »
Confession: I want somebody to send me some anti depressant or anxiety pills to see if they work.
Adderall in the morning, Oxy at night.  It's alot better than anti depressant or anxiety pills. Only do it for a couple of days though, because it's easy to get hooked on.

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #4055 on: September 04, 2013, 11:02:37 PM »
lol you kook ^

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #4056 on: September 04, 2013, 11:33:19 PM »
lol you kook ^
Says the dude with a fake account.

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #4057 on: September 04, 2013, 11:48:52 PM »
hfuhdfajisdfbhjwqegfwef

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4058 on: September 05, 2013, 08:54:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Confession: I want somebody to send me some anti depressant or anxiety pills to see if they work.
[close]
Adderall in the morning, Oxy at night.  It's alot better than anti depressant or anxiety pills. Only do it for a couple of days though, because it's easy to get hooked on.

Coffee in the morning, wine at night? Seems like a better "poor man's speedball"...

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #4059 on: September 05, 2013, 09:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Coffee in the morning, wine at night? Seems like a better "poor man's speedball"...

I tried the anxiety pills and stuff, i have pretty bad OCD. The kind where you have to touch things 4 times, with 4 sets, then wash your and repeat that shit 4 times over.

Everything ive been on ive quickly quit taking, partially because of laziness, but i realized that i dont want to feel drugged up on prescription pills all the time. It takes a toll on your liver and realistically i would probably be on them the rest of my life.

I've come to thinking that our minds are the most powerful thing, so i figure my brain SHOULD be capable of getting over these anxieties and balance itself naturally by just trying to be healthy and active. I do smoke weed, honestly i hate to be that guy, but taking a blaze at the end of your day seriously relaxes these emotions and allows me to actually be proactive in daily activities instead of counting how many times i touched that dirty picnic table.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #4060 on: September 05, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »
I just want to try meds to see if they would help

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4061 on: September 08, 2013, 06:36:06 AM »
I am not really Rasul Allah.

Lately Ive gotten into buying clothes, mostly at trift stores and sales and trying on different clothing combinatios. It has a lot to do with me loosing a lot of weight and needing new clothes.

Maybe kind of reinventing myself in that aspect, I never particulary cared for clothes before. I know a portion of is for the purpose of trying to make a positive impression in other people, but thats not the whole truth. I really like it.

I have alays been super self-conscious about myself and now I seem to be becoming even more self-conscious about my appearance and clothing, perhaps comperable to a teenage girl before prom night.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #4062 on: September 08, 2013, 02:43:38 PM »
Why do I feel the need to have a girlfriend? I understand its perfectly normal to want to be loved by someone else but I desire this so much. I'm only 23 and I feel like its hopeless with women. However I'm too young to worry about this because anything can happen in the future. I do not rush into relationships, constantly looking for a gf, or envy anyone. It makes me depressed when I dwell on these thoughts.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4063 on: September 08, 2013, 09:54:42 PM »
Are you afraid that youll end up alone or are you comparing yourself to other people who are together and think they are happier than you?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4064 on: September 08, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »
I lost my tv remote and I immediately started thinking about offing myself.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #4065 on: September 08, 2013, 10:03:06 PM »

dumb

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4066 on: September 08, 2013, 10:16:20 PM »
lol u wont

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #4067 on: September 08, 2013, 10:39:34 PM »
I am not really Rasul Allah.

Lately Ive gotten into buying clothes, mostly at trift stores and sales and trying on different clothing combinatios. It has a lot to do with me loosing a lot of weight and needing new clothes.

Maybe kind of reinventing myself in that aspect, I never particulary cared for clothes before. I know a portion of is for the purpose of trying to make a positive impression in other people, but thats not the whole truth. I really like it.

I have alays been super self-conscious about myself and now I seem to be becoming even more self-conscious about my appearance and clothing, perhaps comperable to a teenage girl before prom night.
I've been exactly like this lately too. I've actually had the money to get clothes and I started to actually care about the way they fit and how I look and all that crap. I feel almost as if having clothes I think look cool makes me more confident. Maybe it's a good thing.

So when summer started I made that post in here about being super depressed and lonely and someone said I should get a job. I actually did the week after that post and I swear, it helped a lot. I like all of my coworkers and we even hang out sometimes. Now I just need a girlfriend...

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #4068 on: September 08, 2013, 10:55:26 PM »
It's hilarious when people walk past the TV several times looking for the remote instead of changing the channel by hand. Don't do anything rash the remote will turn up and you will once again hold dominion over your entertainment.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4069 on: September 09, 2013, 11:25:43 AM »
Are you afraid that youll end up alone or are you comparing yourself to other people who are together and think they are happier than you?

I'm not afraid but I would not like to be single.  I don't compare myself or envy other people. I'm happy they found someone to be honest.

I just think its just how I am unfortunately.

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #4070 on: September 09, 2013, 03:39:55 PM »
I constantly type long paragraphs in this thread, then hit back because they all read like I am a whiny pussy.

this is definitely a whiny pussy thread

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

BALT

• Rep: -28
« Reply #4071 on: September 10, 2013, 04:59:20 PM »
I'm 14.

dillanharp

« Reply #4072 on: September 10, 2013, 11:28:33 PM »
I hate my wife's family. She's amazing, even she doesn't really like her family. Her parents are alright, but everyone else, he brothers, cousins, their spouses, pure fucking hate. We have a baby shower coming up in 2 weeks and I can't drink at it, going to be the worst. Considering grabbing my brothers and homies and just going to a bar. She's Filipino. There are 80 people coming to this fucking thing, 15 are from my side.

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #4073 on: September 10, 2013, 11:40:08 PM »
I hate my wife's family. She's amazing, even she doesn't really like her family. Her parents are alright, but everyone else, he brothers, cousins, their spouses, pure fucking hate. We have a baby shower coming up in 2 weeks and I can't drink at it, going to be the worst. Considering grabbing my brothers and homies and just going to a bar. She's Filipino. There are 80 people coming to this fucking thing, 15 are from my side.

fuckin grow up kook and understand the "pure fucking hate" you experience is your own doing

dillanharp

« Reply #4074 on: September 11, 2013, 10:45:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuckin grow up kook and understand the "pure fucking hate" you experience is your own doing

Thanks internet troll.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4075 on: September 11, 2013, 01:17:26 PM »

Sorry but I laughed so hard reading this.

Drink before the baby shower.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #4076 on: September 11, 2013, 02:40:04 PM »
You have an alcohol problem.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #4077 on: September 11, 2013, 05:07:29 PM »

Whoa... You got it worse than me man. My in-laws are "straight laced" conservatives who accept (my) drinking. Going to family functions is strange because I am the only in-shape, happy male. This means all the pot bellied, depressed-with-their-job/wife guys always seem annoyed with my presence. Its cool though, at least we aren't pretending to be SEAN PABLO on the slap boards.

dillanharp

« Reply #4078 on: September 11, 2013, 07:38:48 PM »
They're cool with drinking, it's just that there's so many people coming to this thing we had move it from her parents place and rent a venue, and the only one we could come up with doesn't have an alcohol permit. Her best friend works there too, so it's not like we can just say "fuck it" and get her in trouble you know? Regardless, I can't stand them, and I'm pretty sure they can't stand me.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4079 on: September 12, 2013, 03:45:00 AM »
my girlfriends brother and and his fat as fuck girlfriend have been staying at my house and have just written their name on all their food in the fridge because i keep eating it. little do they know i found the secret stash of cookies under their bed and eat like 10 a day when they are at work.