Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746078 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5100 on: July 20, 2014, 01:10:14 AM »
my phone hasn't worked for phone calls for about a month an a half ago, the only person that tried to call me in that time was my mother

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #5101 on: July 20, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »
i was at honey farms learning kickflip nosestalls. i've never done them before w/ any proficiency, nonetheless slid one. the clerk is, she a big girl. her knuckles read 'love' and 'pain'. i went in the other night and she complimented my hair [which is the same as every other day] so i kinda think she likes me. i haven't got laid in forever but this girl intimidates me. i thought about asking her for free marbs, that's how you know if a clerk is really digging you. i paid for my skor bars w/ my EBT  card, walked back up the hill and masturbated to the idea of the honey farms clerk petting my pecker w/ her 'love' hand while smacking me upside the head w/ her 'pain' hand til goo came outta me.

Ha.

my phone hasn't worked for phone calls for about a month an a half ago, the only person that tried to call me in that time was my mother

I know how that goes, either you need to find people worth calling or realize you can't sit around and wait to get invited places without putting yourself out there first, it doesn't ever happen.  But shit, I don't know you so I could be talking out my ass in which case feel free to tell me to fuck off. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5102 on: July 20, 2014, 08:53:01 AM »
I get way too into girls easily, and everything is going amazingly for the first week - 2 weeks... then they always cut me off and I get hurt. Really I think I want a girlfriend, but it's like for some reason I'm way too much of a bitch about it when it doesn't keep going that way and it fucking sucks because I don't try to be... it just happens

are you really young? because this was as far as i got with any girl until like 22 or 23.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5103 on: July 20, 2014, 09:54:45 AM »

I know how that goes, either you need to find people worth calling or realize you can't sit around and wait to get invited places without putting yourself out there first, it doesn't ever happen.  But shit, I don't know you so I could be talking out my ass in which case feel free to tell me to fuck off. 
[/quote]
i didn't go out all of last year cause of my anxiety but all of this year i call my friends and text, they say they aren't doing anything and end up going out and not inviting me so i just gave up on that group of people but i did go to a bar last weekend with some girl i was friends with all through out high school so at least some people like me

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5104 on: July 20, 2014, 11:46:00 AM »
I was just standing in line at Popeye's Chicken when I noticed a girl waiting off to the side for her order. There was nothing special about this girl. She was a typical Mexican punk chick. It's just when I noticed her my eyes lingered on her for a little longer than usual. She didn't notice. I don't think she noticed. Maybe she noticed. A flood of misery washed over me in that moment. Intensely oppressive emotions of loneliness, ineptitude, and inexperience forced themselves upon me. I started shaking as my eyes welled up and two tears escaped down my face. The moment I again understood where I was I claimed my composure quickly. I asked myself how long that little episode had lasted. I had no since of time at that moment. It was clear it wasn't long because no one had seemed to budge from the position they were in since I last saw them. Probably milliseconds. I ordered my food. Popcorn shrimp, biscuit, and fries. Picked it up and drove home. And that is the story of how I almost had a mental breakdown in a fried chicken restaurant.

I skated today though. It was fun, but rocking 70 extra pounds makes for tiresome work.
Wow. Not trying to kiss butt here, but I would buy your book if you wrote one. Push-ups leet. Do 50 everyday. Make it so they become a compulsive habit and you don't feel right until you have done them.

dillanharp

« Reply #5105 on: July 20, 2014, 03:42:36 PM »
Expand Quote
I was just standing in line at Popeye's Chicken when I noticed a girl waiting off to the side for her order. There was nothing special about this girl. She was a typical Mexican punk chick. It's just when I noticed her my eyes lingered on her for a little longer than usual. She didn't notice. I don't think she noticed. Maybe she noticed. A flood of misery washed over me in that moment. Intensely oppressive emotions of loneliness, ineptitude, and inexperience forced themselves upon me. I started shaking as my eyes welled up and two tears escaped down my face. The moment I again understood where I was I claimed my composure quickly. I asked myself how long that little episode had lasted. I had no since of time at that moment. It was clear it wasn't long because no one had seemed to budge from the position they were in since I last saw them. Probably milliseconds. I ordered my food. Popcorn shrimp, biscuit, and fries. Picked it up and drove home. And that is the story of how I almost had a mental breakdown in a fried chicken restaurant.

I skated today though. It was fun, but rocking 70 extra pounds makes for tiresome work.
[close]
Wow. Not trying to kiss butt here, but I would buy your book if you wrote one. Push-ups leet. Do 50 everyday. Make it so they become a compulsive habit and you don't feel right until you have done them.
I agree, do push-ups. If you can't start at 50, which I don't think most people can do, do as many as you can, then drop to your knees and go until you can't. Do it for a few days and it might hurt to shower. It takes like a minute, maybe 2. You probably stared into nothingness for a lot longer than that today.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5106 on: July 21, 2014, 09:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
I agree, do push-ups. If you can't start at 50, which I don't think most people can do, do as many as you can, then drop to your knees and go until you can't. Do it for a few days and it might hurt to shower. It takes like a minute, maybe 2. You probably stared into nothingness for a lot longer than that today.

if you want to lose weight, honestly cut what youre eating in half. you wont get sick or die or anything. just cut back a good amount. dont have seconds. eat fruit instead of chips or other salty snacks. dont fill your plate with food at dinner, just take a small amount. eat salad for lunch and watch how much dressing you use. i dropped 20 lbs since january just by not eating huge meals every day and i havent worked out once. of course working out will help, but dieting will make the pounds drop a lot faster. it will suck and it will feel like your starving yourself for the first few weeks, but then you get used to it and its not bad.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #5107 on: July 21, 2014, 09:47:16 PM »
Expand Quote
I get way too into girls easily, and everything is going amazingly for the first week - 2 weeks... then they always cut me off and I get hurt. Really I think I want a girlfriend, but it's like for some reason I'm way too much of a bitch about it when it doesn't keep going that way and it fucking sucks because I don't try to be... it just happens
[close]

are you really young? because this was as far as i got with any girl until like 22 or 23.
I'm 23 now.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5108 on: July 22, 2014, 07:01:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm 23 now.

give it a little more time and things will change. i dont think that young girls want to settle down. a lot of them have their goals and dreams set so high, and i think they have a hard time making decisions like whether or not they want to be in a relationship. if they start dating you, then they cant be with that really handsome guy who might come along in the future or they cant move across the country and live their fantasy life theyve been dreaming of. thats basically what always happened to me if i tried to understand why girls didnt want to date me. they dont want to lose there freedom.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #5109 on: July 23, 2014, 08:09:54 AM »
i keep getting banned on here by HATE!

nobody is man enough to atleast give a a reason, shits soft as fuck.

this place has gone soo downhill

dillanharp

« Reply #5110 on: July 23, 2014, 08:56:53 AM »

It's because he hates black people. Why do you think his name is "HATE!"? Shit's no accident.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #5111 on: July 23, 2014, 09:32:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's because he hates black people. Why do you think his name is "HATE!"? Shit's no accident.
either that or hes a complete player hater

seriously 34 years old banning people on a messageboard

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5112 on: July 23, 2014, 09:35:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Damn just noticed your post count. Shit I have said too much.

dillanharp

« Reply #5113 on: July 23, 2014, 09:38:48 AM »
That's fucking stupid.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #5114 on: July 23, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Damn just noticed your post count. Shit I have said too much.
haha i know right? when i saw the postcount i knew it wasnt a conspiracy anymore.

like my opinions or not, you have to admit that this is player hating in the 1st degree.
i could understand if i had broken a rule or something

FREE NINO

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #5115 on: July 23, 2014, 10:19:09 AM »
thank you for responding

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
« Reply #5116 on: July 23, 2014, 11:24:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think honestly its more about being love with the "feeling" of being infatuated than the actual person

Say what you want about Will, but he just dropped more knowledge than I've ever seen in two years of posting here. I have this problem too and sometimes it gets insanely out of control. Being in love can be one of the best feelings in the world and I spend way too much time chasing it.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5117 on: July 23, 2014, 08:25:39 PM »
I'm really enjoying watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #5118 on: July 24, 2014, 01:37:33 AM »

Me my wife does too

dillanharp

« Reply #5119 on: July 24, 2014, 10:04:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Me my wife does too
I take my 9 month old out of the room when mine watches that whole E! network. I think it'll fuck him up long term. Bravo too.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5120 on: July 24, 2014, 12:07:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Me my wife does too
[close]
I take my 9 month old out of the room when mine watches that whole E! network. I think it'll fuck him up long term. Bravo too.
Mines barely 1 month and we have a no e/ no bravo/ no cable news rule

dillanharp

« Reply #5121 on: July 24, 2014, 12:41:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Me my wife does too
[close]
[close]
We're cutting our cable this weekend, I just bought an HD digital antenna for $10 on Amazon so we can get the local news and he can still get his half hour of Super Why or Dinosaur Train a day. We just barely started letting him watch too. We waited until he could sit by himself and keep himself occupied, just so he wouldn't get super stuck and dependent on the tv.

Grats on the baby, go take a nap.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5122 on: July 24, 2014, 07:18:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Me my wife does too
[close]
[close]
[close]
We're cutting our cable this weekend, I just bought an HD digital antenna for $10 on Amazon so we can get the local news and he can still get his half hour of Super Why or Dinosaur Train a day. We just barely started letting him watch too. We waited until he could sit by himself and keep himself occupied, just so he wouldn't get super stuck and dependent on the tv.

Thanks man. As an employee of a cable company, I understand why you would cut the cord as they call it in the meetings. Those antennas suck unless you live in a big city.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5123 on: July 25, 2014, 06:52:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

if you want to lose weight, honestly cut what youre eating in half. you wont get sick or die or anything. just cut back a good amount. dont have seconds. eat fruit instead of chips or other salty snacks. dont fill yur plate with food at dinner, just take a small amount. eat salad for lunch and watch how much dressing you use. i dropped 20 lbs since january just by not eating huge meals every day and i havent worked out once. of course working out will help, but dieting will make the pounds drop a lot faster. it will suck and it will feel like your starving yourself for the first few weeks, but then you get used to it and its not bad.
[close]

I'd add to drink a ton of water if you've already ate and still feel hungry. Get a nice 1liter bottle if you dont already have one. Throw in some ice, maybe some fruit too. Shit's as good as a meal to me :)

Cut out bread. Completely. And watch the weight fall off.

You seem very smart L33t.  Sucks that you have such a hard time with the ladies. 

As far as confessions.. A few months ago I had a dream that my mother was giving me head.  I spun the fuck out and told my good friend at work. He told me he has had a few dreams where he is fucking his sister.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5124 on: July 25, 2014, 07:02:10 PM »

Say 7 Hail Mary's.

Say 1 Hail Mary.

Say 12 Hail Mary's.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Me my wife does too
[close]

Fuck yourself.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Me my wife does too
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Thanks man. As an employee of a cable company, I understand why you would cut the cord as they call it in the meetings. Those antennas suck unless you live in a big city.
Maybe a few Hail Mary's?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5125 on: July 25, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »
Suck me off?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #5126 on: July 25, 2014, 07:23:44 PM »
I had one of the best weekends of my life, and I kept telling myself not to forget the feeling I had afterwards. now it's day 5 of my hangover and I'm getting sick and it's so damn hard to put things in perspective. getting old sucks.

also that was a really nice post leet. I had an episode recently and had to go hide in a portopotty, and ended up passing out/having feverish dreams for half an hour in there. it was super shitty but came out feeling so much better, I'm glad I went thru it now.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5127 on: July 25, 2014, 08:16:10 PM »
5 days of hangover is no joke. That's alcohol poisoning.

I'm an alcoholic and it fucking sucks. I gave up smoking weed about 10 years ago cause it was making me super angry. So I swapped that for drinking. I mean I always drank. I had my first drink at 12. I had my first bong at 10.

I have been through the system a bunch of times.  Detox where they take away everything. No phones , no shoe laces, no nothing. I became really good friends with this 7 foot aboriginal (I'm 6'3 so he was tall) who pissed away an AFL career. He used to say drinking ran in his family. My family was kinda jacked too. My dad's side all died/is dying from drinking and my mothers side was cooked. My mums brother and father both shot themselves about 3 years apart. All I can think is suss.. Like they were fucking or something.   
any AA is a joke. A bunch of people sitting around talking about drinking MADE me wanna drink again. Then they start with the god shit. I used to leave AA and go straight to the bottle shop. One time I was in hospital from drinking and the dude across from me was saying have he would drink metho and hand sanitiser. I left hospital after 4 days and got a taxi straight to the grog shop.  

I hit rock bottom so many times and was always thinking "in books/movies they always say you have to hit the bottom to see what's good"  

What bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:24:16 PM by hufs calve muscles »

shark tits

« Reply #5128 on: July 25, 2014, 08:23:26 PM »
5 days of hangover is no joke. That's alcohol poisoning.

I'm an alcoholic and it fucking sucks. I gave up smoking weed about 10 years ago cause it was making me super angry. So I swapped that for drinking. I mean I always drank. I had my first drink at 12. I had my first bong at 10.

I have been through the system a bunch of times.  Detox where they take away everything. No phones , no shoe laces, no nothing. AA is a joke. A bunch of people sitting around talking about drinking MADE me wanna drink again. Then they start with the god shit. I used to leave AA and go straight to the bottle shop. One time I was in hospital from drinking and the dude across from me was saying have he would drink metho and hand sanitiser. I left hospital after 4 days and got a taxi straight to the grog shop. 

I hit rock bottom so many times and was always thinking "in books/movies they always say you have to hit the bottom to see what's good" 

What bullshit.
me and my old copping partner/best friend usedta joke about 'there's no rock bottom. you just keep sinking. heheheh'.
he's dead now. reality is subjective, most bourgie people prolly wouldn't have gone to some of the depths i've gone to and i can look at other people who've fucked their life up pretty good and shake my head. AA seems to work for a lot of people but i just stopped drinking one day [took a wk of weaning myself down to a few 40s and benzos a night] but once i was out the other side i just skated like st greco and it hasn't been a problem. i still take pills and fuck w/ dope, maybe even shoot a little coke but that's rare. in general though, drinking was my problem so i'm doing a million times better w/ out it.
grog shop? are you from cleveland or another country?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5129 on: July 25, 2014, 08:29:16 PM »
Australia man.  I used to shoot a lot of stuff too.

Some of my best friends deal so it's hard.  

I drove myself to hospital after shooting a shitload of coke/meth and my heart felt like it was jumping outta my chest.
They told me in the last few days I had had a minor heart attack. Like major irregular heart pulps.

Some of my homies fucked with hard too much. I'm waiting for them to fall out.

Mind you we are about 35-37 years old.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:44:22 PM by hufs calve muscles »