Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1737064 times)

brent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #420 on: May 15, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
- signed up on a dating site =\
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #421 on: May 15, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »
^^^^ I've done that a couple of times.

89-90pistons

« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »
and i feel gay about beeing on myspace.

big sexy

• Rep: -3
« Reply #423 on: May 16, 2007, 02:31:34 PM »
-i really tried drinkin my own semen
-im addicted to meth
-my favorite band is the goo goo dolls
-when i was young one of my neighbors sexually abused me

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #424 on: May 16, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
-i once was on a trip with my friend and his mother to help her with interior decorating in mississippi or some shit. me and my friend were working on this house that had yet to be occupied but the water ran. i really needed to take a shit, like extremely bad, so i hopped on one of the toilets without even thinking that there wasn't going to be toilet paper.  i started shit and looked for it but of course it wasnt there, all there was around was that bubble wrap you find in boxed up packages...i whiped my ass with it and everytime i whiped the bubbles popped. also, it wouldn't flush so i hid it in the sink's cabinet.

Hahaha that was an amazing story if I ever heard one.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #425 on: May 17, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »
-im addicted to meth

good ones.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2007, 03:46:40 PM »
I'm right handed but I use my left hand to jack off. The right one just feels weird.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

SLUTBALL

• Rep: -25
  • kill yourself
« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2007, 03:59:52 PM »
i was the one who farted

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #428 on: May 18, 2007, 09:17:23 AM »
i really really really dont like the big lebowski
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2007, 09:20:36 AM »
me neither, that movie is annoying as fuck

greg

• Rep: -25
« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »
-im addicted to meth

gold

sergio

« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »
i really really really dont like the big lebowski

i still have not seen the big lebowski. truth

i cried while watching the last emperor in theaters

WILL

• Rep: -51
« Reply #432 on: May 21, 2007, 09:43:54 PM »
i didnt land the front feeble in SBC.
i pretty much have to land primo on a fluke to make me commit to a flip trick down somethin, till the point i dont give a fuck
why flip your board, when you're just gonna land back on top of it again?

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #433 on: May 21, 2007, 09:55:56 PM »
WOW damn will those were crazy confessions dewd  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) x forever

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #434 on: May 21, 2007, 10:15:40 PM »
s town holla's new account
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: May 21, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »
might as well be

FuckNameLock

• Rep: 3
  • OG Bdotkilla za Thrilla
« Reply #436 on: May 21, 2007, 11:00:10 PM »
the first couple pages pretty much some me up completely

wont be bothered to read the rest thoe

one thing im pissed about thoe is when people ask me to go to the bar/ parties i always say sure then never show.. im a fuckin asshole and i hate it

i talk behined everyones back (except family, other than that there are no exceptions)

i expect people to be thankfull for everything i do.. and when it doesnt happen i get pissed off

i dont really mind ronsons style... just badmouthed it to get on the bandwagon and realized how much of a douchebag i was after

im starting to think i skate because i want to be better than everyone else... and if thats the case im going to punch myself in the face

like everyone else there is a bit of racism in me.. not openly and i dont mean it.. but when i think stupid shit like stupid chink or whatever i feel like the asshole that i am

i expect to hook up with the best looking women in the room, which is why ive been single for so long

ive tried to steal good friends girls on more than one occasion

im an asshole

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #437 on: May 22, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
one thing im pissed about thoe is when people ask me to go to the bar/ parties i always say sure then never show.. im a fuckin asshole and i hate it

yep, but it doesnt really piss me off, just makes me glad that im not there
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

kevbo999

« Reply #438 on: May 22, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »
I'm right handed but I use my left hand to jack off. The right one just feels weird.

Same.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #439 on: May 24, 2007, 08:23:13 PM »
"are you feeling sinister"?

simie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #440 on: May 25, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »
This thread is very good. It took me about an hour and half to read last night but I read it all. It has made me think about a lot of things. A lot of things, especially in the first few pages relate to me and I'm quite surprised a lot of other people are in the same position or whatever, weird.

Maybe nobody gives a shit about what I have to say but it's fine, I have been lurking these boards for years but never really posted, here's mine anyway...

I am sometimes embarrased to be a skateboarder, and regret starting sometimes. From the ages of 10-16 I had absolutely nothing going on in my life whatsoever besides skateboarding. It was the only thing I really gave a shit about. Just before I turned 17 (last september) I started going to the pubs and whatnot so I kinda started having a "social life" outside skateboarding. It was really cool at first, you'd see all the people you used to go to school with (left when I was 16) and catch up with them. A lot of people would come up to me and be like "Yo, I still see you skate sometimes, that's pretty cool you've stuck it out so long" and I get kinda stoked on that. Other people are like "isn't that what you do when you're about 13?!" and other people are just dicks about it. I wouldn't have said I was an "outcast" at school but a lot of people wouldnt talk to me pretty much purely for the fact I was a skateboarder. Lame. I'm kinda over the pub now, same people, every week, same conversations etc., bored of it.

There are maybe 7-10 people in my life I can truly say I care about, not including my family. I think the Bob Dylan lyric "All these people we used to know, they're an illusion to me now" applies to me. All these people I was at school at, all my work colleagues etc., they act like they are my best friends but when I hopefully move on in my life in a few years time, I won't really remember or truly care about them.

I don't have a lot of confidence around girls. This is where the "I had nothing in my life but skateboarding" comes in. I didn't really do a lot with my life through these ages, and these are the ages where you kinda start to "experiment" with girls and other things teenagers generally do. I do think I have missed out on some things in life due to skateboarding. I have had some good, infact, fucking amazing times due to skateboarding but I often wonder, "what if..." I am in a position at the moment where I would love to be in a relationship with one of my best friends, but if I tried to make a move, I'd be scared incase she knocked me back or thought less of me. I have been in this position since about last October. It's really, really shit. Whoever said they were single for so long because they always thought they were gonna hook up with the best girl in the bar, that is completely me. I think way too high of myself. This applies to skateboarding as when I get filmed now and again, if I don't land it bolts, it's SHIT. It's not really, and I don't even mind other people landing tricks sketchy or that, but if I do it, then to me it's shit. I just think way too much about everything.

I am pretty lazy. I know teenagers have a tendancy to be lazy or that but I am pretty lazy. I don't have a lot of motivation to much things. I filmed my cousins waiting on the 30th of December last year, kinda as a favour, and I still haven't finished editing it together, because I can not be arsed/have no motivation to do it. That was 5 months ago almost. I feel kinda bad about it and I keep telling myself I need to do it but when it comes to actually doing it, I just think, fuck it, I will tomorrow. The motivation thing comes in with skateboarding too. I go skateboarding near enough everyday it is dry, but I just do the same tricks over and over, the ones I am most comfortable with. Without being bigheaded, I reckon I could have the ability to be quite good at skateboarding, but I just can not be fucked. I will try a new trick once, and think, shit, that was hard, we'll go back to the ones I can do without much effort.

I generally don't tell lies, but for some reason when I am talking to somebody about religion (once in a blue moon), I always tell them I am agnostic, whereas I think I do believe in God. I am not too sure why I do this actually, I'm not too clued up about religion.

I feel pretty guilty about my mam. My dad works 3 on, 3 off in Egypt and my brother is away at university so it is just me and her in the house usually. I work 7.30am - 4.30pm and when I come home, I'll say hello and just come straight on the computer. When my dinner is ready, we will sat and chat for about 5-10 minutes maybe and once that's over, I'll either go out skateboarding if the weather permits, or if not, just sit on the computer all night, then to my bed. She must feel pretty lonely sometimes, and I feel so guilty of not making the effort to be around her. I think my parents think I do not appreciate them or the things they do for me, and deep down I do, but I just don't know how to show it, and this probably comes across as pretty stubborn. They bought me my first car about 4 months ago, and seriously, I was stoked, but I think they thought I not really thankful. If I ever want to buy something, say worth a few hundred quid, they will loan me it usually no problem. They know they will get their money back and I always fully pay them back, but I know a lot of other kids whose parents wouldn't do that for them. She will put off her plans to stay in if I have something coming in the post.  My mam is usually so good to me, and I don't know how to be thankful. I am, just don't know how to show it.

This might come across as really lame, but I didn't know what "Karma" was until watching My Name Is Earl. I wouldn't say I believe in "Karma" or whatever I'm supposed to call it, but definitely "what comes around goes around." This started one night I was, yes, skateboarding and we were about leave the spot. My friend said to me "Yeah, so are you ready to go?" and I was like "Yeah, wait till this guy falls on his face." He actually did the next try on whatever trick he was doing I laughed. I think we were heading for this takeaway place for some food and I always ollie this little curb cut thing everytime on the way. I fell on my chin, luckily I managed to laugh it off but since then, if I ever speak shit on anybody, even if it's in my head, I will instantly regret it. I suppose it is making me a slightly better person...

I dislike people who are always negative, but I'm usually pretty negative myself. I try my hardest not to be judgemental, but sometimes, I just can't help it. You know when you see somebody and just think "He MUST be a prick"? I do this all the time.

I do dumb things everyday, like pull really stupid faces, speak to myself etc. to keep myself sane. This might not have made any sense whatsoever, but it does to me.

I really oppose change. I like things the way they are most of the time, but there are many things I would like to change about myself.

I think I've said enough now...

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #441 on: May 25, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »
hey Simie, i have to admit i didn't read all that as i'm working, BUT, speak to your Mum, watch some TV with her, like whatever Channel 4 is showing about 8-8.30, she'll appreciate it, it's mostly things like Grand Designs or that thing about being naked, but she'll be stoked, i lived alone with my Mum when i was your age, totally hang out with her, she's a mate as well as your Mum, speaking to her and just letting her know how you feel (not in a crap way) will make her stoked on you and let her know your ok - honesly speak to someone for more than 10 minutes a day about something they're interested in is worth it.

As for girls, seriously drinking will sort that out, dont' ever think you're going to hook up with chicks just speak to them normally, a "hiya, how's it going" at the bar while waitign to get served will go alot further than you can imagine, but don't hit on girls, that wreaks of desperation, just mellow, "hiya's" will hook you up, if you expect nothing the worst that can happen is nothing, be cool and you will end up hooking up, also if there's chick you like and you just say hiya to them at the bar, and go there every week, you'll become familiar, and then well you're on a winner.

Just remember MELLOW is the key !

As for being lazy, fuck man motivation is a bitch, just fucking do it, self motivation is pretty hard, but pull the finger out and you'll be stoked, people will be stoked on you if you do shit for them, you just have to do it, don't waste time, you'll regret it, times something you'll never get back, wastiing it on the internet is shit, (i'm workign so i can justify it, and i've got a fractured foot) but just get on it !!!!

I can't wait to get down the park soon !

...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #442 on: May 25, 2007, 10:30:08 AM »
I treat my girlfriend like shit.. well not shit, just don't give her the credit she deserves.. but in doing so she is great to me. But then when ever I turn a new leaf and decide to just be a good boyfriend she does the same thing, and I think about how much I love her. The only time  I am truely content is when I am not treating her as well as I should be. I suppose its not really a confession though, because it just goes to show how girls really do like to be treated terribly.. as sad as that sounds, it's true.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: May 25, 2007, 10:44:44 AM »
I treat my girlfriend like shit.. well not shit, just don't give her the credit she deserves.. but in doing so she is great to me. But then when ever I turn a new leaf and decide to just be a good boyfriend she does the same thing, and I think about how much I love her. The only time  I am truely content is when I am not treating her as well as I should be. I suppose its not really a confession though, because it just goes to show how girls really do like to be treated terribly.. as sad as that sounds, it's true.

Yeah it's weird. All my girlfriends were nicer when I was being a dick and not paying attention to them. But when you're really nice and trying to do things for them they become a spoiled bitch and take advantage of you.

simie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #444 on: May 25, 2007, 11:20:59 AM »
Thanks donnie. Will take some of that on board. I wrote quite a lot there but I couldn't sleep last night and just thought about shit so I guess I just wrote it all out there.

Hopefully see you down the park sometime when the foot is better..!  :)

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 177
« Reply #445 on: May 25, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »
i met this girl at a bright eyes show last night and she has cowabunga tattoo'd on her ass along with all 4 ninja turtles.

i want to have sex with her, and ive spent the day hunting her down on myspace.

i feel creepy.

I need a coffee

jrock

« Reply #446 on: May 25, 2007, 01:26:42 PM »
hahaha!  I think we're all guilty of a creepy myspace stalk or two ...(or ten....)

mikefork

« Reply #447 on: May 25, 2007, 02:48:13 PM »
i am meeting a girl from myspace tomorrow making that the third time i have done this

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: May 26, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
I met a mormon girl from myspace and took her virginity. I went to a bbq at her parents house and her dad was a huge bald alien looking guy trying to get me to come to a mormon meeting. She eventually got kicked out of her house for dating me. Oh and I got her drunk for the first time. But she was from Brazil and her arm pits always smelled so I was over it.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »
Thanks donnie. Will take some of that on board. I wrote quite a lot there but I couldn't sleep last night and just thought about shit so I guess I just wrote it all out there.

Hopefully see you down the park sometime when the foot is better..!  :)

find a nice restaurant (not fancy, but nice), say "mum lets go check that place out," and then make it your treat.   im in ontario and all my family and friends, except for my girl, are back in bc, and whenever i go there the first thing i do is take my mum out for lunch or dinner or something.   i literally have to drag her because shes all keen to make food for me...    i feel bad because my mom and dad are kind of by themselves now, with me on the other side of the country and my brother and his wife now living in the BC interior.