Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1733801 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 698
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8640 on: September 28, 2019, 03:43:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, this shit is making me think I'd be really good at playing sex.
[close]
You waiting for love l33t? Or don’t care? Take a solo vacation to Nevada. Bang some crazy brothel chick, go see a show and go home.
[close]

I thought L33t finally lost it a little while back in Tijuana?

Am I remembering wrong or did it not go down?
It did but I don't count that half chub cock, overweight middle aged hooker, lay down and don't move, feel almost nothing, 3 minute nightmare that my brother pushed me into. That was some bullshit.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1269
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #8641 on: September 28, 2019, 05:49:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You waiting for love l33t? Or don’t care? Take a solo vacation to Nevada. Bang some crazy brothel chick, go see a show and go home.
[close]

[close]
It did but I don't count that half chub cock, overweight middle aged hooker, lay down and don't move, feel almost nothing, 3 minute nightmare that my brother pushed me into. That was some bullshit.
The sad truth is that most first sexual experiences are kinda wack. If we're going by Monster Squad rules, then you wouldn't be able to say the incantation and open the portal anymore. I think you gotta count it.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #8642 on: September 28, 2019, 08:17:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
The sad truth is that most first sexual experiences are kinda wack. If we're going by Monster Squad rules, then you wouldn't be able to say the incantation and open the portal anymore. I think you gotta count it.
I was gonna say they suck. First time I couldn’t even get hard I was too nervous. After that though you can start slingin dick.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8643 on: September 28, 2019, 09:49:45 AM »
I bought a physical copy of “we are blood” yesterday out of knee jerk reaction only due to me collecting skate videos. Still, I felt the need to confess my sins. $5.00 and I feel dirty. I’m sorry, baby.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #8644 on: September 28, 2019, 09:54:58 AM »
it's ok my friend.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #8645 on: September 28, 2019, 12:39:48 PM »
Do 5 hail Fred Galls and replace your bushings and pivot cups.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2128
« Reply #8646 on: September 28, 2019, 12:45:03 PM »
I had to clean my phone after reading that, baby.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #8647 on: September 28, 2019, 02:47:27 PM »
I bought a physical copy of “we are blood” yesterday out of knee jerk reaction only due to me collecting skate videos. Still, I felt the need to confess my sins. $5.00 and I feel dirty. I’m sorry, baby.
A couple years ago I skated with some friends for the first time in years. One of my dumbass friends said it was good so I downloaded it and it was the wackest shit god ever did to me.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8648 on: September 29, 2019, 03:15:17 PM »
I guess the song “sunflower” by Post-Malone makes me weep like a stupid fucking toddler now.

Break-ups have the strangest lingering triggers.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 698
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8649 on: September 29, 2019, 06:24:45 PM »
What the fuck is up with these Post Malone lovers? I'm seeing more and more and its fucking crazy.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2128
« Reply #8650 on: September 29, 2019, 06:37:51 PM »
I don't get it either l33t but Steve I feel for ya, time will pass and the triggers go away

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8651 on: September 29, 2019, 09:10:51 PM »
What the fuck is up with these Post Malone lovers? I'm seeing more and more and its fucking crazy.

I don’t love that dork - I just forgot that it’s in “Into The Spider-Verse”. I should have been more specific. But yeah, I became a waterfall.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8652 on: September 29, 2019, 09:58:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don’t love that dork - I just forgot that it’s in “Into The Spider-Verse”. I should have been more specific. But yeah, I became a waterfall.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to enjoy into the Spider-verse.

As for the break up, take your time. Don't jump into something because you feel lonely. But, do reflect and once you feel that you learned something and have changed of a person you're more or less through it (at least from my experience).  Much love.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8653 on: September 29, 2019, 10:24:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

As for the break up, take your time. Don't jump into something because you feel lonely. But, do reflect and once you feel that you learned something and have changed of a person you're more or less through it (at least from my experience).  Much love.

Thanks dude, appreciate that. That silly confession was more geared toward the subtle things that trigger waves. I’m definitely doing better. Occupying my time. Deadlines, commissions, friends, skateboarding. It all takes time.

Weird thing I noticed though is there’s like 3 or 4 people that I know going through eerily similar situations. Then I come in here and read pals going through the same shit. Must be the season.

We’re all in this together, baby.

And I’ll get Spider-verse back, it’s a work of fucking art.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8654 on: September 30, 2019, 12:22:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks dude, appreciate that. That silly confession was more geared toward the subtle things that trigger waves. I’m definitely doing better. Occupying my time. Deadlines, commissions, friends, skateboarding. It all takes time.

Weird thing I noticed though is there’s like 3 or 4 people that I know going through eerily similar situations. Then I come in here and read pals going through the same shit. Must be the season.

We’re all in this together, baby.

And I’ll get Spider-verse back, it’s a work of fucking art.

It really is. I can't recommend it enough.

Also, are we all a byproduct of Hot Girl Summer? Sad Boy Winter is around the corner and I should get to work on a new playlist

I feel like with this type of thing it helps to get it out. Maybe try writing it down and having a physical form that you can handle with by throwing out or tearing to shreds?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1269
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #8655 on: September 30, 2019, 07:17:01 AM »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8656 on: September 30, 2019, 07:37:42 AM »

Agreed. He's insufferable to listen to.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #8657 on: September 30, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »
College is hard. man. fuck. Really blowing it
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8658 on: October 01, 2019, 01:40:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
I was gonna say they suck. First time I couldn’t even get hard I was too nervous. After that though you can start slingin dick.

this is great. This thread is still one of my favourites on slap.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #8659 on: October 01, 2019, 05:00:43 AM »

After you're done you'll look back on it and think it wasn't a big deal.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #8660 on: October 01, 2019, 05:46:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

After you're done you'll look back on it and think it wasn't a big deal.

Yeah. Waiting for a job opportunity afterwards is much worse. Makes you feel useless. I wish I enjoyed my uni years more now that I’m done and unemployed.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #8661 on: October 01, 2019, 06:33:44 AM »
I guess the song “sunflower” by Post-Malone makes me weep like a stupid fucking toddler now.

Break-ups have the strangest lingering triggers.

This is totaly OK. My Ex, which we separated 2 weeks ako after 8 years, loved it and we would listen to it in the mornings or when we would clean up. I heard it yesterday while 3 hour drive and I had to stop, and fucking cry in the parking lot next to the highway. Music is a bitch.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8662 on: October 01, 2019, 06:47:01 AM »

Is it too hard? Or are you just slacking? I did the second one.

I failed out of college my first year because all I would do is get hammered and never go to class. I thought I was doomed for life, but I went to community college the next year and went back to the regular university after that and did fine. Took some summer classes to make up for sucking so bad that first year, and still graduated in 4 years.

FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8663 on: October 01, 2019, 07:15:54 AM »
PM reminds me of a trashy Shia Labeouf/Kid Rock, I don't get his music either.  He looks like he smells of hot garbage juice and wet ashtrays.
Dueces Bitch's

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #8664 on: October 01, 2019, 07:58:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
PM reminds me of a trashy Shia Labeouf/Kid Rock, I don't get his music either.  He looks like he smells of hot garbage juice and wet ashtrays.

I know, just image the stench, his drugged out ramblings, zero physical fitness. Yet, tons of super hot chicks line up to bang the guy. The way the world works is strange.

I don’t even think I envy the guy. He found his thing and it really works for him.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8665 on: October 01, 2019, 08:17:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I know, just image the stench, his drugged out ramblings, zero physical fitness. Yet, tons of super hot chicks line up to bang the guy. The way the world works is strange.

I don’t even think I envy the guy. He found his thing and it really works for him.

Girls will bang anything with money. Hence the reason hot chicks will marry a rich guy 50 years older than them just waiting for the guy to die. I'm sure they really enjoy banging a dude who can't get a boner or even stand up on his own...

If Post Malone was dead broke, the only chicks that would bang him are trash bags who want some drugs.
FUCK YOU

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #8666 on: October 01, 2019, 01:36:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Both, I guess. My senior thesis is coming along pretty good, I started it early last semester and I'm on good terms with my advisor, but I'm taking Calc 1 and getting my ass kicked. Calc 1. a class that high school sophomores take
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8667 on: October 01, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Both, I guess. My senior thesis is coming along pretty good, I started it early last semester and I'm on good terms with my advisor, but I'm taking Calc 1 and getting my ass kicked. Calc 1. a class that high school sophomores take

Math classes can be quite the bitch. Have you looked into tutoring? Or maybe you could find someone in your class that’s really good at it and just have them help out.
FUCK YOU

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8668 on: October 01, 2019, 03:53:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Girls will bang anything with money. Hence the reason hot chicks will marry a rich guy 50 years older than them just waiting for the guy to die. I'm sure they really enjoy banging a dude who can't get a boner or even stand up on his own...

If Post Malone was dead broke, the only chicks that would bang him are trash bags who want some drugs.
Well regardless of looks and music talent? the dude seems like a steaming bag of turds.
Dueces Bitch's

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #8669 on: October 01, 2019, 04:11:19 PM »
I’m kinda obsessed with this girl I matched with on tinder and she responds to my messages and seems rad and cool about things but we never met. We work in the same industry and matched during a huge industry event in a city that neither of us live in so meeting will be impossible in reality but for some reason I can’t let it go. It’s embarrassing and pathetic.