Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734851 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8850 on: October 30, 2019, 03:53:25 AM »
While I think cheating is abhorrent I also think that being stupid enough to get caught is the real slap in the face. If you’re going to do something be smart enough to not get caught, that way the guilt is yours and not your significant others

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8851 on: October 30, 2019, 04:48:00 AM »
I'm on team scumbag, I've had my cheating moments with loved ones and with some gals that I downright loathed. As I have said before on another thread.  I've been too honest with my ex's and I guess it's my own suffering I chose to bring in my life.

When I was younger I've considered my bullshit an engine of chaos and self depreciation it's an attractive lifestyle but boy does it get you in some hot water quick. the choice is yours and if you can hang and keep it up like a bad soap opera or a Twin Peaks love triangle go for it, especially if there's no love or attachment with the side piece.

However to say that there's no emotions or attachment involved it's bullshit everyone wants something for another a tic for tat yada yada etc etc you know the story.

My advice would be if you can set up a favorable threesome where she chooses the gal or find another avenue to rekindle the passion you are missing, because as we all know after so long the same stale cereal kinda gets boring.
Dueces Bitch's

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #8852 on: October 30, 2019, 06:02:33 AM »
While I believe in holding space, I may have gotten too focused on OP. That being said, it is unfair to their significant other. At this point may as well talk to their person and get abuse of the relationship and discuss how they feel about the relationship. Maybe there is a mutual feeling and can reach some understanding?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8853 on: October 30, 2019, 06:35:48 AM »
Usually the first 3-4 months are amazing in a new relationship. Then month 5 hits and I reeeeeally start to get bothered by all the aspects of her that I don’t like and I’ll often begin to feel indifferent about the whole thing. Some relationships definitely lasted a long time and I never cheated, because you gotta take the good with the bad. Sometimes you just know she’s worth it. I’d choose to just jerk off instead of swiping on the apps. But other times I chose the latter, and got easy matches and cheated. Probably wasn’t the right way to go about it, but when you’re fed up and emotional along with wanting to get knee deep in some gash, you choose the whole “me first” route. And to be honest, I don’t regret it.

I'm currently laughing out loud at my desk at this.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8854 on: October 30, 2019, 02:14:59 PM »
Usually the first 3-4 months are amazing in a new relationship. Then month 5 hits and I reeeeeally start to get bothered by all the aspects of her that I don’t like and I’ll often begin to feel indifferent about the whole thing. Some relationships definitely lasted a long time and I never cheated, because you gotta take the good with the bad. Sometimes you just know she’s worth it. I’d choose to just jerk off instead of swiping on the apps. But other times I chose the latter, and got easy matches and cheated. Probably wasn’t the right way to go about it, but when you’re fed up and emotional along with wanting to get knee deep in some gash, you choose the whole “me first” route. And to be honest, I don’t regret it.
This shit kills me. Harshest terminology lol. Who says that again? British? Australia?

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just like variety. I don’t think marrying the hottest girl in the world would change that.
[close]

Why be in relationship to begin with? You say you love her but it doesn’t sound like it. I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure I don't have the ability to love a girl. Don't really know what it means.
[close]
I do.
To be clear I’m not banging broads every weekend, 90% of the time my life is go to work, maybe go skate, come home have dinner with my girl and be happy.

When she occasionally travels or stays over a friends or something, I take... an aggressive vacation from that life and am liable to smash everyone.

Idk I’ve managed to compartmentalize meaningless sex vs a real relationship but yeah no my life would be a wreck if I fucked this up.

Unrelated your rep is -666 and that’s pretty metal.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh fuck I didn’t know this was an active thread.

Hi I’m VHS and I’m a scumbag, as far as monogamy goes. It’s bad. I love my girl and our life together. Don’t want to change it. I also love smashing random new pussy if she’s out of town and not sure I’ll ever stop.

I don’t even know if I wanna divulge the level of line crossing I achieved last week. If I was single it would be something to brag about.

I keep a pretty strict code of these chicks being meaningless hookups who I don’t talk to much, if ever, after, but I am kinda scared one of them will be amazing and I’ll fall in love with her or some shit and i really don’t want feelings involved in this.

Idk man I’m having my cake (amazing happy relationship) and eating it (secret new pussy) too. Am I going to hell or what.
[close]

It's human nature man. I've been married for 11 years and have 2 kids (never cheated), but I still want to bang every random hot piece of ass that I see.
[close]
Well, if you want to stay off team scumbag my advice is dont slip up and do it once. I was faithful for years with no prob until that one time I opened Pandora’s box (lol) and I been trash since.

What’s fucked up is if they are really hot I can’t honestly say I regret it. I kinda feel like life is too short to NOT have these experiences. Not always but sometimes I’ll be riding home at night after, thinking... yeah ok holy shit.... worth it. Scumbag 4 life.

Shoutout SLAP for more of you telling me to get right rather than high fiving me. I’m impressed with your morality. I know my fellow garbage men gotta be on here too though.
[close]

Win if you may, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat! 

And remember, "everyone steals shrimp and everyone lies about it".

Gnar’d for this reference

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #8855 on: October 30, 2019, 09:02:04 PM »
VHS, no judgment here at all, but I have a few questions:

What would happen if your girl caught you cheating? Does the thought of this keep you constantly paranoid or are you emotionally numb to it at this point?

How would you feel if she was having sex with random guys every time she'd go on her trips?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8856 on: October 30, 2019, 09:49:07 PM »
can we change your name to DVDA

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

• Rep: -16
« Reply #8857 on: October 30, 2019, 10:27:29 PM »

What would happen if your girl caught you cheating? Does the thought of this keep you constantly paranoid or are you emotionally numb to it at this point?
How would you feel if she was having sex with random guys every time she'd go on her trips?

Important questions.  I wasn't going to ask, but can we assume she's on her best behaviour out there?  I like to think so, but If it came to light that she wasn't, would you come clean, or use it as leverage, bypassing 33rd degree, advancing to "Illuminati" level scumbaggery?
"Now go home and get your fucking Shinebox"

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
« Reply #8858 on: October 31, 2019, 02:28:01 AM »
i've a girlfriend now, i've known her for like 3 years and been trying to hook up with her for a couple months and it finally worked out. she skates, listens (mostly) to the same music as me and shit so it's kinda cool but i'm not sure if i made the right decision because i like her too much to even think about not being able to do shit with her, and because of my past relationships the only thing i think about is when she's going to leave me, i've never had luck with girls (i'm talking long-term). i kinda wish we would just stay friends but even then i'd feel weird. i should be happy and i wish i could but i can't really, these hoes got me fucked up
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

« Reply #8859 on: October 31, 2019, 04:36:29 AM »
i've a girlfriend now, i've known her for like 3 years and been trying to hook up with her for a couple months and it finally worked out. she skates, listens (mostly) to the same music as me and shit so it's kinda cool but i'm not sure if i made the right decision because i like her too much to even think about not being able to do shit with her, and because of my past relationships the only thing i think about is when she's going to leave me, i've never had luck with girls (i'm talking long-term). i kinda wish we would just stay friends but even then i'd feel weird. i should be happy and i wish i could but i can't really, these hoes got me fucked up

I wouldn't be so quick to blow yourself out of this set, just yet, for a wise man once said:

"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all".

WHY friendzone yourself?  Why leave port or set sail at all, but for the chance at the ultimate catch? 

With so many anglers out there struggling to get a "fish on" this would be downright shellfish of you to just toss one back in the sea, so cavalier-ly.  NO.  You will NOT do this.

Your ship may have taken on some water there soldier, but you listen to me now, Private Joker.  This is tha Cap'n speaking.  Your orders are to "stay the course" and deliver this woman to port. You will continue to bail water, make necessary amends, and see how far you can sail her.

Your fellow seamen aboard the S.S. Slap will be en-route to assist you on your voyage.  Tides will rise and fall, rogue waves may crash your hull, and hurricanes may try to capsize you, but you WILL dock this woman or "stand tall before the man". 

Now answer my question.   

Whose side are you on, son?  Don't you love your woman?  YES? Then how about getting with the program?  Why don't you jump on the team and come in for the big win?   Son, all I've ever asked of my sailors is to obey my commands and deliver fish to home port.  It's a hard ball world, son.  We've gotta keep our heads til this whole SIMP phase blows over.

Skipper, over and out.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #8860 on: October 31, 2019, 04:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Important questions.  I wasn't going to ask, but can we assume she's on her best behaviour out there?  I like to think so, but If it came to light that she wasn't, would you come clean, or use it as leverage, bypassing 33rd degree, advancing to "Illuminati" level scumbaggery?

Wouldn't it be obligatory to hunker down and be all "Oh, you mother fucker. How could you?".

In that case, you had to find out on your own. Let them do their own work too.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8861 on: October 31, 2019, 05:18:52 AM »
as they say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush which is absolutely true.

I've been a shitbag beforehand and I feel guilty for my own involvement.

Remember women can get luckier then a 4 leaf clover vs.a dude.

Lets be honest fellas for every gal you've bagged and tagged ladies have had more than you especially if they had a slut phase.

Whatever the case maybe it's better to be honest as you can lose that weight hanging off your head.
Dueces Bitch's

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

« Reply #8862 on: October 31, 2019, 03:42:04 PM »
as they say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush which is absolutely true.

I've been a shitbag beforehand and I feel guilty for my own involvement.

Remember women can get luckier then a 4 leaf clover vs.a dude.

Lets be honest fellas for every gal you've bagged and tagged ladies have had more than you especially if they had a slut phase.

Agreed.  Mr. Rock covers this subject very well with his "7 dick curve" theory, seen here:

https://youtu.be/y95pb3-feiM

Whatever the case maybe it's better to be honest as you can lose that weight hanging off your head.

This is the real question, isn't it?

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

« Reply #8863 on: October 31, 2019, 11:14:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wouldn't it be obligatory to hunker down and be all "Oh, you mother fucker. How could you?".

See, I don't know that the hunker-down IS necessarily "obligatory" in VHS's (or any of us card-carrying members of the "Fraternal Order of Free and Accepted Scumbags") case, but that is certainly the question.

The answer to which I believe DOES impact our degree of mastery of the "lex non scripta" of Scumbaggonry.

I suppose the manner by which the "dirty deeds" come to light, should be given SOME consideration.  Or should they?

Remember, the bigger crime than the cheating itself, is the getting caught.  It's rude.  It's lazy and disrespectful.  Plot, ploy, scheme, creep, and definitely LIE. Deny, deny, deny.  It takes work. 

But, you know what a lie is? It's showing that you care.  It's a little respect is what it is.  It's saying "I care too much about your feelings to allow you to be exposed to the filthy, smutty, truth".  And besides, a well told lie is just as good as the truth anyways.

So, let's say hypothetically VHS busts her cold.  Walks in one day to her engaged in the most depraved acts of sexual theater known to man, there may (or may not) be quad amputees involved, but YEAH, that's an auto-hunker all day.

At that point (again, hypothetically, NO disrespect to the actual woman and still assuming that in REALITY, she is comfy with VHS and hasn't a cheating bone in her body), not only is she a ho, she a rude, lazy, disrespectful ho, with NO manners.  Didn't take enough care to fly below the radar and now she MUST be destroyed.  And if that dame wants any dirt on me, she can hire a "Pet Dick".

But what if she "excercises her own demons" and drops all her stashes voluntarily?  Does it change anything?  Should it change anything?  Must she still be destroyed?

She may have turned herself in, but she is still CAUGHT and THAT is the worst thing.  Right?

However, the moral question I have at this point is, can we of the Fraternal Order, with knowledge of our own transgressions, allow the women (and men) that we supposedly LOVE, to shoulder 100% of the guilt that we KNOW deep down is equally ours to bare?

I believe this to be the point where the whole "house of cards" comes tumbling down for some.

Does VHS use this as a cue to drop his own stashes, let go of the guilt (assuming there is any) and level the emotional playing field with his woman as some members have claimed maybe best? 

Does he "keep it zipped" and parlay this into the proverbial "get out of jail free card" he keeps tucked in his wallet, next to his Trojan, JUST in case he ever slips up?

Or does he drop her like a bad habit, never giving her the satisfaction of a response?  Her punishment for being the one to get CAUGHT?

Or does he ___________?

I believe that our chosen course of action DOES determine our degree of mastery and to achieve 'Illuminati" level, you must always choose the path that YOU believe to be the most morally repugnant.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #8864 on: November 01, 2019, 02:42:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

See, I don't know that the hunker-down IS necessarily "obligatory" in VHS's (or any of us card-carrying members of the "Fraternal Order of Free and Accepted Scumbags") case, but that is certainly the question.

The answer to which I believe DOES impact our degree of mastery of the "lex non scripta" of Scumbaggonry.

I suppose the manner by which the "dirty deeds" come to light, should be given SOME consideration.  Or should they?

Remember, the bigger crime than the cheating itself, is the getting caught.  It's rude.  It's lazy and disrespectful.  Plot, ploy, scheme, creep, and definitely LIE. Deny, deny, deny.  It takes work. 

But, you know what a lie is? It's showing that you care.  It's a little respect is what it is.  It's saying "I care too much about your feelings to allow you to be exposed to the filthy, smutty, truth".  And besides, a well told lie is just as good as the truth anyways.

So, let's say hypothetically VHS busts her cold.  Walks in one day to her engaged in the most depraved acts of sexual theater known to man, there may (or may not) be quad amputees involved, but YEAH, that's an auto-hunker all day.

At that point (again, hypothetically, NO disrespect to the actual woman and still assuming that in REALITY, she is comfy with VHS and hasn't a cheating bone in her body), not only is she a ho, she a rude, lazy, disrespectful ho, with NO manners.  Didn't take enough care to fly below the radar and now she MUST be destroyed.  And if that dame wants any dirt on me, she can hire a "Pet Dick".

But what if she "excercises her own demons" and drops all her stashes voluntarily?  Does it change anything?  Should it change anything?  Must she still be destroyed?

She may have turned herself in, but she is still CAUGHT and THAT is the worst thing.  Right?

However, the moral question I have at this point is, can we of the Fraternal Order, with knowledge of our own transgressions, allow the women (and men) that we supposedly LOVE, to shoulder 100% of the guilt that we KNOW deep down is equally ours to bare?

I believe this to be the point where the whole "house of cards" comes tumbling down for some.

Does VHS use this as a cue to drop his own stashes, let go of the guilt (assuming there is any) and level the emotional playing field with his woman as some members have claimed maybe best? 

Does he "keep it zipped" and parlay this into the proverbial "get out of jail free card" he keeps tucked in his wallet, next to his Trojan, JUST in case he ever slips up?

Or does he drop her like a bad habit, never giving her the satisfaction of a response?  Her punishment for being the one to get CAUGHT?

Or does he ___________?

I believe that our chosen course of action DOES determine our degree of mastery and to achieve 'Illuminati" level, you must always choose the path that YOU believe to be the most morally repugnant.

you're kind of a fucken dork man

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Pho King Hung Lo Mein

« Reply #8865 on: November 01, 2019, 03:15:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Or does he ___________?

[close]

you're kind of a fucken dork man

As usual Doc, coming from "Costanza, LORD of the Dorks", I appreciate the compliment.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8866 on: November 01, 2019, 03:49:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Or does he ___________?

See this is why I’ll give advice on a variety of subjects but I believe it’s better to stay uninvolved. IRL

Had a close friend of mine who was in a situation similar with his longtime gal but she was batshit insane.

He was definitely caught up in her snare of craziness. Fights accusations shit flying around screaming at random people who were there.

At one point she had a kid (another dude beforehand) she was using against him as leverage against him leaving and saying shit like you leave I’m going to call dcf and cops saying that you diddled my kid. Really fucked up shit.

I ended up getting into a case of fisticuffs with his ex too, she could scrap.

So one night I gotta frantic call from my homie and I had to do a exit strategy and scooped him up as he was bailing out the window she rolled up.

Total disaster for my boy, he ended up getting back with her for a bit ie drug buddies her kid was taken away but holy shit.

Misery really does love company.

Dueces Bitch's

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8867 on: November 01, 2019, 04:15:50 PM »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8868 on: November 01, 2019, 06:38:11 PM »
Straying away the group's attention. What's the group consensus on dating coworkers?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8869 on: November 01, 2019, 09:02:05 PM »
Straying away the group's attention. What's the group consensus on dating coworkers?

dating or hooking up with? Big difference, I support it though if you think that if things dont work out you will both be able to be okay with it and not have it be weird as fuck. easier said than done

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8870 on: November 02, 2019, 12:42:59 AM »
depends -- do you and the coworker toss each others salad?
(sorry, it's been a while since we discussed tongue punching the gnar button)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8871 on: November 02, 2019, 06:37:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dating or hooking up with? Big difference, I support it though if you think that if things dont work out you will both be able to be okay with it and not have it be weird as fuck. easier said than done

Dating, I don't see myself just sleeping with a person at the moment. 

@GISM
I would gladly eat her booty like it was the last meal of my life.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #8872 on: November 02, 2019, 08:10:17 AM »
Are you in the same office/ divison?
Personally I think it’s a pain in the arse to date coworkers and people will figure it out fairly quickly unless you are super super secretive about it. There’s also the post-breakup mess and how it will affect your coworkers and workplace in general. I guess if you were on the verge of bouncing from your current workplace or don’t give a shit about your current employer, then maybe yes?
Also, as a general rule you can only really ever date one of your coworkers per employer, after that you’re just going to be known as the guy that tries to date his workmates. Make sure she’s worth it!
Don’t think I’m trying to persuade you not to eat that ass tho, you just to need to plan it out so that you don’t create an absolute mess  ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8873 on: November 02, 2019, 08:41:56 AM »
I'm only at my job for a year and it's mid year. I went yesterday without seeing the person and we don't work closely because I have my own office.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8874 on: November 02, 2019, 10:36:15 AM »
My now wife was our receptionist when I met her. Took most people a long time to figure out we were dating. By the time they did she had gotten another job.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #8875 on: November 02, 2019, 01:00:20 PM »
Met my bitch at work, the place is pretty big (1500 people). They even have singles nights. Not the same division, two different companies, owned by some strange corporate structure.

Very common way for people to meet. Also, few stay more than a few years.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8876 on: November 02, 2019, 03:36:50 PM »
Have any of you ever hate fucked a person you knew you couldn’t stand?

I was living in philly with a group of crusty people and one art student who was weird but cute and I hated her. Yet we always sniped each other down and would get into each other’s faces one day I was coming home from a long day doing bike messengering and was not in the mood.

I dropped my gear parked my bike in the living room, it was a squat mind you and I had a couch I was sleeping on.

I saw her sitting down in there and asked wtf you doing in here?! She’s like I wanna talk with you. I have an attitude from the get go and I’m like out with it, she starts telling me about a difficult situation she’s in abuse and all kinds of vile things she’s endured and I am bummed but want to hug her as a friend and say it’s okay sweetie, buttttttt I think she mistook the hug of concern for more than just being understanding and she starts making out with me and she grabs my dick, I’ve learned is someone is grabbing your dick and you like it roll with it. We ended up hooking up a couple more times but she was definitely a strange person to get to know.

It made our time together pleasant but if I saw her today I’d rather consider her a stranger.
Dueces Bitch's

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8877 on: November 02, 2019, 04:49:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dating, I don't see myself just sleeping with a person at the moment. 

@GISM
I would gladly eat her booty like it was the last meal of my life.

I back this and i support it, go for it

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8878 on: November 06, 2019, 03:40:07 PM »

We would probably survive it tbh because what we have is very strong but it would be tainted maybe forever and that would really suck and a lot of people would be mad at me. People right now think we are an annoyingly perfect relationship, which we are, minus, ya know, all this..

I’m only paranoid when’s she’s holding my phone.  I’m scared someone’s gonna send a nude while I’m forcing her to watch a Gustav Tonneson clip or something. Sometimes I block numbers temporarily so nothing can get through.

Not great, but I couldn’t even be mad after all the shit I’ve pulled. She’s a better person than me though and the guilt would drive her crazy she’d probably come out and tell me what happened.

Idk maybe this writing this shit down in here was therapeutic yall kinda got me wanting to change my ways. I have been faithful for years before maybe I can get right.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 03:50:08 PM by VHS ERA »

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8879 on: November 06, 2019, 03:47:25 PM »
MLK had hoes. Am I expected to be a better person than Dr. King? Is that what yall are expecting of me??