Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1735015 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8910 on: November 11, 2019, 10:50:44 AM »
i skate better the more im into my fit
When you look good you feel good and that effects everything.

Skart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #8911 on: November 11, 2019, 11:59:12 AM »
I skate the best after dropping a full log clean
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #8912 on: November 11, 2019, 12:05:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep, this is practically scientific fact
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #8913 on: November 11, 2019, 12:29:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

On the other hand, I skate netter if I don't jack off. Better focus and flick. For real.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #8914 on: November 11, 2019, 12:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

On the other hand, I skate netter if I don't jack off. Better focus and flick. For real.

You must be killing it this month
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8915 on: November 11, 2019, 01:06:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You must be killing it this month

Aha! So that’s why I lost frontside heels

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8916 on: November 11, 2019, 01:22:21 PM »
How the fuck do you get over a woman that you feel strongly about that has turned you down? How do you excise from your mind a person you can't stop thinking about? Shit sucks. On top of that I have my other reasons to believe that I'll never have a relationship ever and this situation serves as evidence that it's true. I guess I'm just so tired of being alone. That and horny. Oh, and I hate dating apps. I don't know how any dude is successful on that shit unless they're white and have a six pack.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #8917 on: November 11, 2019, 02:02:11 PM »
How the fuck do you get over a woman that you feel strongly about that has turned you down? How do you excise from your mind a person you can't stop thinking about? Shit sucks. On top of that I have my other reasons to believe that I'll never have a relationship ever and this situation serves as evidence that it's true. I guess I'm just so tired of being alone. That and horny. Oh, and I hate dating apps. I don't know how any dude is successful on that shit unless they're white and have a six pack.

Eh, after a while those apps warp your head. I say take time to disconnect from them and keep yourself busy. I'm sure there's someone out there for you but, things happen at their pace and it's not always as fast we want.

As for getting rejected by someone you feel deeply about, there's nothing left to do but, power through it. Take time for yourself and power through it. Again, sorry that didn't work out for you but, it's better to have an answer that waste time wondering.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8918 on: November 11, 2019, 04:54:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have only been infatuated by two girls in my life and only in love with one who is my wife of 16 years.

The first girl would not be my girlfriend and when It was happening I was pretty bummed. Looking back now 20 years later I feel like she used me to fill an emotional gap. For instance, when she found out I was moving on she was hurt and tried to get with me after 3-4 years of barely nothing.

What I am saying is your girl knew you liked her and liked to be liked and led you on.

If you found a new girl she’d prolly hop on the dilznick.

Think about that next time you miss her. You made her feel good and she did not reciprocate.

A real woman doesn’t play games.

Keep your head up player.
That's not my situation at all but thanks for taking the time to say something anyway. It is appreciated.

She may have had an inkling of my feelings but it was entirely a surprise when I "confessed" to her. She said I was too close to her family which I think was just an empty excuse to not give me a chance. I think the reality is she just doesn't find me attractive which hurts on a whole other level. She is not the type to play games, but she would go out of her way to not hurt anyone's feelings on purpose. I'm sure she let me down as easy as she could. Still, I feel like I fell off the empire state building. I really want to have a full on conversation about this with her. As of now we kind of just pretend nothing happened and avoid eye contact.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8919 on: November 11, 2019, 10:35:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I have only been infatuated by two girls in my life and only in love with one who is my wife of 16 years.

The first girl would not be my girlfriend and when It was happening I was pretty bummed. Looking back now 20 years later I feel like she used me to fill an emotional gap. For instance, when she found out I was moving on she was hurt and tried to get with me after 3-4 years of barely nothing.

What I am saying is your girl knew you liked her and liked to be liked and led you on.

If you found a new girl she’d prolly hop on the dilznick.

Think about that next time you miss her. You made her feel good and she did not reciprocate.

A real woman doesn’t play games.

Keep your head up player.
[close]
That's not my situation at all but thanks for taking the time to say something anyway. It is appreciated.

She may have had an inkling of my feelings but it was entirely a surprise when I "confessed" to her. She said I was too close to her family which I think was just an empty excuse to not give me a chance. I think the reality is she just doesn't find me attractive which hurts on a whole other level. She is not the type to play games, but she would go out of her way to not hurt anyone's feelings on purpose. I'm sure she let me down as easy as she could. Still, I feel like I fell off the empire state building. I really want to have a full on conversation about this with her. As of now we kind of just pretend nothing happened and avoid eye contact.

Yo man sorry to hear that shit. There’s no easy way around it, rejection is mad shitty, and the questions it leaves you with salt that wound. Things will improve over time, but I know that brings little consolation.

From personal experience in a similar situation, we pretended nothing happened afterwards but eventually I just avoided contact for a while. That gave me time to at least come to terms with things so that when I came back it was a little mellower and I could be cool about it, just say what up and reach a level of normalcy again. We never talked about it but honestly I’m glad we could just move past it.

I don’t think there’s any one way to handle this shit but time seems to be the best catalyst, albeit a slow one.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14176
« Reply #8920 on: November 13, 2019, 01:35:41 PM »
Oh, and I hate dating apps. I don't know how any dude is successful on that shit unless they're white and have a six pack.

eh im white and those apps still suck, you gotta be ruthless on there if you wanna succeed, no nice guy shit. not my style but it works for the dudes i know that do it like that.

im sure youve heard this advice before but take time to do shit for yourself. i mean if i was running around trying to find love i wouldnt have time for my own personal projects, work, skating, shalom stickers or slap interviews...

...on second thought, id rather be getting laid. l33t, hit me up if youre ever in new england and we goin to the fuckin strip club.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #8921 on: November 13, 2019, 02:26:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh, and I hate dating apps. I don't know how any dude is successful on that shit unless they're white and have a six pack.
[close]

eh im white and those apps still suck, you gotta be ruthless on there if you wanna succeed, no nice guy shit. not my style but it works for the dudes i know that do it like that.

im sure youve heard this advice before but take time to do shit for yourself. i mean if i was running around trying to find love i wouldnt have time for my own personal projects, work, skating, shalom stickers or slap interviews...

...on second thought, id rather be getting laid. l33t, hit me up if youre ever in new england and we goin to the fuckin strip club.
I met my girlfriend on one. All you have to do is talk to anyone you are interested in instead of waiting. I had no idea how to do it. I was waiting for mutual likes and shit like that. POF was good to me. I just said fuck it and sent my now girlfriend a message even though we didn’t get any sort of match type thing. I read her bio and she was legit into cool stuff and was hot. I sent it and asked about podcasts she listened to and told her some books I was reading. It just sprang from there. I really didn’t expect her to respond at all. She said she liked my baphomet shirt. I didn’t have any over the top photos. Just ones showing me doing stuff so I didn’t look like someone who never leaves home. I had one of me volunteering that summer in the woods, one on a flight, one camping. It took a couple months but it’s the best shit that happened to me and we are doing great 2 years later getting ready for the next step.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8922 on: November 13, 2019, 10:50:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

eh im white and those apps still suck

I had a good job, half-white, good traps, abs on my fucking dick, and all I got was a Russian gold digger. None of that shit worked.

I had better luck just grinding fucking retail employees. Going up to a girl IRL is so unheard of these days that they become stunned and respect the fearless approach. But getting "get-away-from-me-creep"-reponse is kind of gnarly IRL, too. High risk - high reward.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8923 on: November 13, 2019, 10:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I had a good job, half-white, good traps, abs on my fucking dick, and all I got was a Russian gold digger. None of that shit worked.

I had better luck just grinding fucking retail employees. Going up to a girl IRL is so unheard of these days that they become stunned and respect the fearless approach. But getting "get-away-from-me-creep"-reponse is kind of gnarly IRL, too. High risk - high reward.

You’re in Sweden right? I’ve heard the street game thing is simply not something one does there. Like it’s culturally not accepted. But maybe my sources are bullshit.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8924 on: November 13, 2019, 11:52:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You’re in Sweden right? I’ve heard the street game thing is simply not something one does there. Like it’s culturally not accepted. But maybe my sources are bullshit.

Been living here for 20 years and never heard that. Then again, I'm a not native, so what do I know... It is for sure accepted as soon as alcohol gets involved. Being ex-addict, I don't hang around clubs/bars so maybe I can get a pass for snatching girls sober.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #8925 on: November 14, 2019, 02:33:46 AM »
The first time I ever went to a skate park was in mission r2 streethockey bladez with orange wheels summer 2004. I didnt go once either. I went for the full summer and was stoked on blading in my hockey gear. Me and a pal learned how to drop in on every ramp Including eventually the big quarter and halfpipe. It was always bmx and us bladez on the halfpipe cause everyone said it was too gnarly and slippery for skateboards. No skaters really even went to that shit park. One day some skateboarder who looks like ben Raybourn but definitely wasnt him came over to the halfpipe, we told him it was shitty for skateboards and no one skates it. after a quick, "oh really it doesnt seem that ba-" he dropped his board with green ventures and skated the fuck out of it. I went out and got a skateboard and never looked back. I was on such a terrible path making terrible choices and he showed me the light. I thought of this because of the ben raybourn thread. I really hope that dudes okay, hes cool. Skateboarding is really cool.

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8926 on: November 14, 2019, 04:12:42 AM »

basically, occupy yourself with shit you like (or don't).

go skate, read a book, work out, go for a jog. it works for me.

eventually you will find another bitch to suck your dick.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #8927 on: November 14, 2019, 04:29:49 AM »
leetgeek, the best way to get over a girl is to get under another girl.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8928 on: November 14, 2019, 05:46:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Been living here for 20 years and never heard that. Then again, I'm a not native, so what do I know... It is for sure accepted as soon as alcohol gets involved. Being ex-addict, I don't hang around clubs/bars so maybe I can get a pass for snatching girls sober.

I mean cruising up to girls on the street and laying down some game like mid day. Talked to a couple girls who were like “Walk up to strangers on the street? You buggin.” But who knows. Maybe going to retail stores is the move

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8929 on: November 14, 2019, 08:23:56 AM »
It probably sounds more creepy than it is. You can sense a bit if the girl is friendy and if you give a complement without sounding like a total psycho it might work. Bear in mind, I've had around 15% success rate, but I was a recovering junkie with tons of anxiety, so what do I know... Probably looked like total mumbling person. If they say no, just smile and say it is cool and go home to lick your wounds and jack off.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8930 on: November 15, 2019, 04:18:06 PM »
You guys probably hate the dude, but Roosh V comes correct as fuck with his method of “cold approach”
Just don’t look like a D and D nerd and ask them harmless questions if you’re afraid to come direct with a compliment. His grocery store method sounds crazy enough to work these days.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8931 on: November 16, 2019, 02:50:37 AM »
You guys probably hate the dude, but Roosh V comes correct as fuck with his method of “cold approach”
Just don’t look like a D and D nerd and ask them harmless questions if you’re afraid to come direct with a compliment. His grocery store method sounds crazy enough to work these days.

His degree in microbiology seems to be the only redeemable quality about him, but whatever. Don't think there is a fucking algorithm to picking up girls. Just being in the right place, at the right time. Don't look like a rapist and you'll be fine. Also, some of the ugliest idiots have gotten laid way more than way better looking dudes. They just have it.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #8932 on: November 16, 2019, 12:05:54 PM »
im kind of bummed i slept on the chico guest deck
but yet pretty proud i didnt give in at the same time

Diocletian

« Reply #8933 on: November 16, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »
I met my girlfriend on one. All you have to do is talk to anyone you are interested in instead of waiting. I had no idea how to do it. I was waiting for mutual likes and shit like that. POF was good to me. I just said fuck it and sent my now girlfriend a message even though we didn’t get any sort of match type thing. I read her bio and she was legit into cool stuff and was hot. I sent it and asked about podcasts she listened to and told her some books I was reading. It just sprang from there. I really didn’t expect her to respond at all. She said she liked my baphomet shirt. I didn’t have any over the top photos. Just ones showing me doing stuff so I didn’t look like someone who never leaves home. I had one of me volunteering that summer in the woods, one on a flight, one camping. It took a couple months but it’s the best shit that happened to me and we are doing great 2 years later getting ready for the next step.

This is what it boils down to whether it’s on an app or in the flesh. If you are attracted to someone, you just gotta go for it. Approach it like a simple conversation with another human being. Don’t let the opposite sex thing get in the way and start spiraling downward into a black hole of feeling like your self worth is somehow validated by some random chick you just met.

If you can’t even have a conversation with her because she’s terrible at it, or just rude with no personality or decent taste, then that’s when you gotta appreciate how you, yourself, are not that, and that’s not a bad thing at all. She’s not mature or worth your time. The more you swipe and interact, or the more you are physically going out and socializing with new women, you are guaranteed to find one that appreciates you and has similar interests. There’s someone for everyone.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8934 on: November 18, 2019, 04:26:28 AM »
best way to get over someone is to bang as many hoes but be honest.... eventually you'll find someone there's plenty of fish in the sea for everyone.

I was crushed after my first serious relationship dissolved and my situation got worse, all you need to do is go out there  and crush some pussy and you'll be good.
Dueces Bitch's

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8935 on: November 20, 2019, 09:21:20 PM »
best way to get over someone is to bang as many hoes but be honest.... eventually you'll find someone there's plenty of fish in the sea for everyone.

I was crushed after my first serious relationship dissolved and my situation got worse, all you need to do is go out there  and crush some pussy and you'll be good.
Uh, you may not be familiar with me. I have no ability to bang hoes and/or crush pussy. I've never even kissed a girl. This is literally like saying, "Dude, I know you've never been with a woman, but if you go get with a bunch of women, you'll get over that first woman".

Trust me when I say that I am mass messaging a lot of women on PoF, Bumble, and Hinge. I haven't gotten very many takers, and the ones that do are unattractive and that's fine. Even with them they tend not to last more than one interchange of messages. So far nothing has worked out.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #8936 on: November 21, 2019, 03:20:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Uh, you may not be familiar with me. I have no ability to bang hoes and/or crush pussy. I've never even kissed a girl. This is literally like saying, "Dude, I know you've never been with a woman, but if you go get with a bunch of women, you'll get over that first woman".

Trust me when I say that I am mass messaging a lot of women on PoF, Bumble, and Hinge. I haven't gotten very many takers, and the ones that do are unattractive and that's fine. Even with them they tend not to last more than one interchange of messages. So far nothing has worked out.
didn't you fuck a TJ hooker? even if it was over too quick, you got it in. just do that a few more times. there's a few good girls but mostly theyr'e dogshit. if they didn't have pussies we'd let them wander the woodlands and starve like coyotes.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8937 on: November 21, 2019, 03:33:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
didn't you fuck a TJ hooker? even if it was over too quick, you got it in. just do that a few more times. there's a few good girls but mostly theyr'e dogshit. if they didn't have pussies we'd let them wander the woodlands and starve like coyotes.

That applies to most people, in general.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8938 on: November 21, 2019, 04:31:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Look Chief I am in no way condoning bro type of crushing pussy. What I am saying is maybe you have unrealistic standards?

I don't know you and I have met many characters very similar if you haven't mentioned not kissing a girl then I assume you might have wonky standards. Or women in your area are stuck up bitches?, either way sometimes being the asshole does give ladies the feel goods. Validates their need for attention if not for that night, am I wrong? maybe...... however most of our first gals we liked when we were kids was taken by some asshole.
Dueces Bitch's

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #8939 on: November 21, 2019, 05:47:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Look Chief I am in no way condoning bro type of crushing pussy. What I am saying is maybe you have unrealistic standards?

I don't know you and I have met many characters very similar if you haven't mentioned not kissing a girl then I assume you might have wonky standards. Or women in your area are stuck up bitches?, either way sometimes being the asshole does give ladies the feel goods. Validates their need for attention if not for that night, am I wrong? maybe...... however most of our first gals we liked when we were kids was taken by some asshole.

L33Tg33k, don't take this the wrong way... Do you have friends? I don't remember your whole story, sorry.

If you do, forget all that dating app stuff. Go out with some friends, have fun, and eventually girls will want to talk to you. Until you try to meet girls in person, I think it's very difficult to go in cold into dating apps. All the best girls I've met was when I was out acting foolishly with pals and girls wanted to know what kind of stupid shit we were up to and wanted to join. Seriously, try it.

If you don't have a crew of friends (doesn't need to be a lot, but if you go out in a group of 3 it's optimum) you should try to make friends first. We're lucky. We all have skateboarding. So anywhere you go on earth, you automatically have "friends" in a way. If there's nobody you want to be friends with in your hometown, try the next town over, or however far you need to travel. I really think it's a crucial first step when meeting girls.

Don't give up!