Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1737278 times)

Turtle Boy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9150 on: February 10, 2020, 04:13:51 AM »
I dont mind big girls. I mean, I'm a big guy so who am I to judge? They're not "my type" either. I don't necessarily have a type. I know that pretty faced women with short hair does something for me, but in reality I can see something I find physically attractive in almost any woman.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just bitched out on talking to a girl I like. My anxiety is super high when I go to places with crowds, but apparently if there's someone I'm interested in there, I nearly have a panic attack. She was even sitting alone a couple times. Fuck!
[close]
Always think about the worst case scenario. In this case it would be a girl laughing at you in front ir everyone, which would mean it's not the kind of girl you want to hang with. You have nothing to lose seriously. Be gentle and polite, and try,if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, which is just the same as not trying but at least you tried. Don't overthink girls and relations. We are just animals
[close]
Worst case scenario is everybody in my social circle will know what I tried and will roast me forever. That's not too bad now that I'm considering it. I've been trying to find a new circle anyway. I promise to myself that I'll do something the next chance I get....or lurk her Instagram account forever.
Most of the things that can happen after trying to talk to a girl are not too bad after considering it a bit :)

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9151 on: February 10, 2020, 06:00:42 AM »
L33t if a girl see's you for your body, then she sounds like a cheap skank. Love is more than looks. I mean there's just some things I'm not attracted to, but that doesn't mean their not beautiful to others. I'm chubby, I'm often referred to as Doh Boy in my circle. Love is when two souls interconnect with one another. I like to believe our body is just a shell that a soul inhabits. Maybe I'm an idiot. It's Monday morning and I feel fuzzy but oh well. I love you L33t. Maybe try dating a dude. I'm dating a girl with Autism. We've been seeing each other for about 2 weeks. She's someone I want to love. She isn't the most beautiful but to me she's pretty.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9152 on: February 11, 2020, 06:54:32 PM »
alex midlers kickflip back lip was my favorite trick of the year
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #9153 on: February 11, 2020, 07:06:04 PM »
Got to the spot before my date with a girl I met off Tinder. Mad nervous and I’m surprised things moved kinda fast.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9154 on: February 11, 2020, 07:56:52 PM »
Got to the spot before my date with a girl I met off Tinder. Mad nervous and I’m surprised things moved kinda fast.

how fast we talking here?

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9155 on: February 11, 2020, 11:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2 weeks and we only had each other's snapchats (nothing to crazy).

Overall it was an okay night. We split a sandwich at a Portos (cuban bakery), saw movie and shared a dessert. Made a cheesy move and kissed her during the movie. Finally walked her to her car and we made out. She seems nice and not in a hurry which is a welcomed change.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #9156 on: February 11, 2020, 11:44:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Overall it was an okay night. We split a sandwich at a Portos (cuban bakery), saw movie and shared a dessert. Made a cheesy move and kissed her during the movie. Finally walked her to her car and we made out. She seems nice and not in a hurry which is a welcomed change.
I met my girl online dating, not tinder, but we met up at 2 weeks as well and did pretty much the same thing. We were supposed to meet and eat but she was so nervous she kept delaying, we met in a bowling alley parking lot and she got nervous after 15 minutes (because duh, not a great place to meet) said she had to go. I was driving home feeling bummed and she asked me to come back. We went to a park and just talked all night, kissed quiet a bit and that was the end of the night. The first month we took it slow like that, hung out just on Saturdays and it turned into something really good.

The real question is what kind of desert did you get from Porto's? I hope it was the chocolate croissant...

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9157 on: February 11, 2020, 11:54:44 PM »
We didn't get desert there sadly, which would've been her first time trying a pastry from there. But, if it matters we got a brownie Sunday at the movie theater (it was one of those nicer ones).

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #9158 on: February 13, 2020, 09:19:50 AM »
Trying to get a tat or two 'cause I heard the pain sensation helps people reckon with self-harm urges!

Also I want these guys on me arm
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9159 on: February 13, 2020, 12:42:19 PM »
We didn't get desert there sadly, which would've been her first time trying a pastry from there. But, if it matters we got a brownie Sunday at the movie theater (it was one of those nicer ones).
I don't know shit about LA, I go once every couple years because I freak the fuck out dealing with traffic. But my mom and sisters love that place. The croissant is the only thing I've tried because I'm picky about dessert.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9160 on: February 13, 2020, 07:19:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don't know shit about LA, I go once every couple years because I freak the fuck out dealing with traffic. But my mom and sisters love that place. The croissant is the only thing I've tried because I'm picky about dessert.

Well DM me when you’re in SoCal. We can hit random spots and traffic haha.

Their opera cake, tiramisu, fruit tart are a big go to in my family. As for deserts their croissant, cheese danish, and kisses are really good.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9161 on: February 13, 2020, 08:25:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Well DM me when you’re in SoCal. We can hit random spots and traffic haha.

Their opera cake, tiramisu, fruit tart are a big go to in my family. As for deserts their croissant, cheese danish, and kisses are really good.
I live in So Cal but in the desert and I suck so it doesn't matter. I like myself a nice coffee cake.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9162 on: February 13, 2020, 09:16:48 PM »
Trying to get a tat or two 'cause I heard the pain sensation helps people reckon with self-harm urges!

Also I want these guys on me arm

It does?

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #9163 on: February 14, 2020, 01:07:08 PM »
Beware tattoos addictive like drugs. Prepare for a lifetime of ink

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1230
« Reply #9164 on: February 15, 2020, 10:41:08 AM »
ive probably mentioned this before, but im fucking terrified of haircuts. ive had too many bad ones- usually due to going to places like "great clips" or "supercuts" as if the name isnt telling enough.

ive been cutting my own/having my girl cut the back for years now and getting by.

but im facing my fears confronting my demons and attempting to get my hairs cut today, and im already nervous.

guess ill just get stoned before and hope for the best

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #9165 on: February 15, 2020, 10:57:53 AM »
ive probably mentioned this before, but im fucking terrified of haircuts. ive had too many bad ones- usually due to going to places like "great clips" or "supercuts" as if the name isnt telling enough.

ive been cutting my own/having my girl cut the back for years now and getting by.

but im facing my fears confronting my demons and attempting to get my hairs cut today, and im already nervous.

You'd be in for some shit if it turned out that stoned you had completely different taste in hair style than sober you. But I guess if that happened, the choice of staying stoned for at least the following six weeks to cope with that realization would still be up to you.

I'm kind of like you though except I'm not scared of haircuts, I just hate them because on me fresh haircuts always look like shit.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9166 on: February 15, 2020, 03:28:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You'd be in for some shit if it turned out that stoned you had completely different taste in hair style than sober you. But I guess if that happened, the choice of staying stoned for at least the following six weeks to cope with that realization would still be up to you.

I'm kind of like you though except I'm not scared of haircuts, I just hate them because on me fresh haircuts always look like shit.

I’m never happy with haircuts fully because I get used to longer hair. It does take something like a week to get used to your hair.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #9167 on: February 15, 2020, 03:49:20 PM »
I thought “Coronavirus” was just a different way of saying “Bottle Flu”. I honestly just thought that people were calling in sick globally because they were really hungover and that it started trending.

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #9168 on: February 16, 2020, 07:04:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Shit I love Porto’s. The Downey one is dope I love that spot

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9169 on: February 16, 2020, 07:41:17 PM »
Quitting smoking may be one of the toughest things ive ever done, im only on day 3 but breaking 10+ years of habit and routine is really messing with me, its harder to cause i genuinely enjoy smoking, i enjoy going out on my patio and having a coffee and smoke or on lunch break at work having a smoke with the guys, i just came to a point where it was like if i dont quit now then when will i, so i just stopped cold turkey, its been rough but i wanna try my best to see it out

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1927
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9170 on: February 16, 2020, 09:05:02 PM »
Quitting smoking may be one of the toughest things ive ever done, im only on day 3 but breaking 10+ years of habit and routine is really messing with me, its harder to cause i genuinely enjoy smoking, i enjoy going out on my patio and having a coffee and smoke or on lunch break at work having a smoke with the guys, i just came to a point where it was like if i dont quit now then when will i, so i just stopped cold turkey, its been rough but i wanna try my best to see it out

Feel you man, my wife isn't pleased that I smoke but I decided to give it a solid go after finishing my pack this morning. I don't feel a strong urge to quit too which makes the process harder to justify to myself. Like I can see all the potential harms and benefits, but that still doesn't motivate me to quit, but maybe that's the best approach. Motivation is fleeting but determination is what keeps you sticking towards a goal.. I've been smoking on and off for around 15 years, more heavily in the past year or 2.

The guy I regularly skate with has been skating for 20 years and hes taking steps to quit too. He started on the patches and said they were super effective.

God speed my friend and SHALOM.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:54:41 AM by rocklobster »
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9171 on: February 17, 2020, 12:28:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Shit I love Porto’s. The Downey one is dope I love that spot

It’s big but somehow always packed. Also, the skate shop nearby has some cool employees. That area of Downey gives me the feel that skate spots are near (outside of the benches that aren’t knobbed).

@Feelgoo and lobster. Good luck gents! It’s tough but, better in the long run

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #9172 on: February 17, 2020, 03:15:24 AM »
The guy I regularly skate with has been skating for 20 years and hes taking steps to quit too. He started on the patches and said they were super effective.

Don't mind me, just saving this before you potentially edit your post.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1927
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9173 on: February 17, 2020, 06:57:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't mind me, just saving this before you potentially edit your post.

Heh, I did edit my post to correct some grammar and add come context.
He and his wife are trying for a kid so every bit helps to improve the quality of the baby gravy.

Feels like it will be a challenging week ahead so that will be the test of my resolve to quit smoking.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9174 on: February 17, 2020, 08:43:24 PM »
Thanks boysssssss, im on day 4 without a smoke, breaking routines are definitley the hardest part, feeling so lost throughout certain activitys, i will say though that im at a point now where i dont need a smoke but definitley still want one, was super moody and irritable the first two days. I think once i can get through a coffee, beer, after a meal blah blah whatever other triggers without feeling like one i should be okay.

Stay strong lobster !

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #9175 on: February 18, 2020, 08:22:22 AM »
Broke up with my Girl friend due to some issues. I then when out on a date for Valentine's Day. We kissed. Texted her next morning, I wasn't really looking for anything.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #9176 on: February 18, 2020, 11:37:47 AM »
Slap one of the few highlights of my day. Makes me laugh & feel little less miserable.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9177 on: February 18, 2020, 09:05:54 PM »
Slap one of the few highlights of my day. Makes me laugh & feel little less miserable.

browsing this forum is a good way to unwind, chill out and have a laugh

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9178 on: February 19, 2020, 12:01:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

browsing this forum is a good way to unwind, chill out and have a laugh

For the most part, yes. However, at times I want to commit a violent crime against some poster for being grade A idiot.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9179 on: February 19, 2020, 05:49:39 PM »
But we're all idiots.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?