Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734825 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9660 on: August 11, 2020, 08:11:05 AM »
I was using a public restroom today at work, having a nice leisurely pee singing “A Natural Woman” to myself for some reason (I don’t know why, I just was) when I heard a cough come from one of the stalls. 

Someone was in there the entire time and heard my whole performance.  :-*

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1888
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9661 on: August 11, 2020, 08:14:00 AM »
I was using a public restroom today at work, having a nice leisurely pee singing “A Natural Woman” to myself for some reason (I don’t know why, I just was) when I heard a cough come from one of the stalls. 

Someone was in there the entire time and heard my whole performance.  :-*

I'm sure you killed it.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #9662 on: August 11, 2020, 11:24:39 AM »
I have pretty much only skated Ventures for the last couple decades, but I have Indys now and I absolutely love them.

peptobismol

« Reply #9663 on: August 12, 2020, 12:38:55 AM »
i value my privacy more than anything and anyone

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #9664 on: August 13, 2020, 04:45:55 AM »
Weird one but it’s my sisters birthday so I had her over and we made roast pork cause we love that shit. Anyway she’s always had this cat, Felix. I’ve known that little fucker since he was a wee lad. Anyway homeboy just went to the vets and he’s not allowed outside anymore cause he’s got aids
But sister said the vet said he’ll be fine
Sister also has an acquired brain injury so idk

Slap frens with cats wtf is this something that happens? We don’t even have rabies here is it like rabies
Rip Felix
listen to cosmic psychos

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #9665 on: August 13, 2020, 08:12:04 AM »
Weird one but it’s my sisters birthday so I had her over and we made roast pork cause we love that shit. Anyway she’s always had this cat, Felix. I’ve known that little fucker since he was a wee lad. Anyway homeboy just went to the vets and he’s not allowed outside anymore cause he’s got aids

Slap frens with cats wtf is this something that happens? We don’t even have rabies here is it like rabies
Rip Felix

He's just infirm, dude. Vet is making sure Felix doesn't get scooped up by a falcon.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #9666 on: August 14, 2020, 02:13:39 AM »
Expand Quote

Rip Felix
[close]

He's just infirm, dude. Vet is making sure Felix doesn't get stomped by Todd Falcon.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #9667 on: August 14, 2020, 03:59:17 PM »
 Sorry to hear about Felix.
 Love cats more than 90% of humans. 
Memories keep him living forever. 

Happy Friday amigos. Be safe plus experience fun this weekend. Attempted to read Brian Jonestown Massacre thread other night then tapped out. That guy commenting a lot turned that thread into diva status such as Anton himself would have. Mental health no joke nevertheless that's favorite song of theirs especially this live Paris Version ....

https://youtu.be/z1TZmn_YPgQ

peptobismol

« Reply #9668 on: August 14, 2020, 09:29:39 PM »
Am I a douche for liking fucking awesome & quasi? 
Why do we ask the questions we know the answer to?

because you hope that someone will give a different answer

BieberStance

• Rep: -17
« Reply #9669 on: August 15, 2020, 02:24:45 AM »

you are fine for liking quasi. but a douche for liking fucking awesome. how old are you? sixteen? grow up.

peptobismol

« Reply #9670 on: August 15, 2020, 02:31:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you are fine for liking quasi. but a douche for liking fucking awesome. how old are you? sixteen? grow up.

ahh yes, crucifying someone because they like the wrong brand. classic slap. why dont we cancel him, as well?....... oh shit i just assumed that persons gender! fuck, i guess i need to be cancelled, too.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9671 on: August 15, 2020, 02:50:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ahh yes, crucifying someone because they like the wrong brand. classic slap. why dont we cancel him, as well?....... oh shit i just assumed that persons gender! fuck, i guess i need to be cancelled, too.

Because of your post, I somehow just had the epiphany that Kanten Russell was a spoonerism for Cancel Routine.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9672 on: August 16, 2020, 01:58:08 AM »
Ah all good I mean he’s not even my cat

How’s this for a real confession I am officially a snitch

I got roped into looking after my ice junkie niece a few months back. I caught her and her dickhead mates stealing my shit and they stomped fuck out of me, pulled my arm out of socket and broke my other wrist.
I stood and had a go it’s difficult when you’re surrounded and alone though

It’s probably just one of those things how bad things happen to bad people but yeah one of em went missing shortly after and the niece damn she had her guts cut open
I heard it was real messy
amateur surgeon type shit

Obviously I had nothing to do with it I can’t stress that enough and I mean I went to the cops anyway, I got a call yesterday wrapped em up off to jail

I hear that Xanax withdrawal is a real bitch
So is she
listen to cosmic psychos

peptobismol

« Reply #9673 on: August 16, 2020, 02:07:44 AM »
Ah all good I mean he’s not even my cat

How’s this for a real confession I am officially a snitch

I got roped into looking after my ice junkie niece a few months back. I caught her and her dickhead mates stealing my shit and they stomped fuck out of me, pulled my arm out of socket and broke my other wrist.
I stood and had a go it’s difficult when you’re surrounded and alone though

It’s probably just one of those things how bad things happen to bad people but yeah one of em went missing shortly after and the niece damn she had her guts cut open
I heard it was real messy
amateur surgeon type shit

Obviously I had nothing to do with it I can’t stress that enough and I mean I went to the cops anyway, I got a call yesterday wrapped em up off to jail

I hear that Xanax withdrawal is a real bitch
So is she

but, are you ok?
for me, xanax withdrawal is a walk in the park compared to alcohol withdrawal. im struggling to go more than 24 hours without a drink. xanax withdrawal, im just numb, i guess that makes me lucky? i never had any seizures, either but alcohol withdrawal is unbearable. irritability, the shakes, not being able to focus, excessive sweating, heart palpitations, did i mention the shakes?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9674 on: August 16, 2020, 02:19:21 AM »
I’m all good thanks this happened a couple months ago. I have able to skate for a couple weeks now. It was a bit humiliating getting my head stomped in by what I would call kids but I’m all healed and I didn’t get cut open or anything haha

I was taking about my niece, I’m not sure but I don’t think they hand out bars in the can. I think she eats em like skittles
I have taken em before but never daily, haven’t had any for a while now
listen to cosmic psychos

peptobismol

« Reply #9675 on: August 16, 2020, 02:23:54 AM »
I’m all good thanks this happened a couple months ago. I have able to skate for a couple weeks now. It was a bit humiliating getting my head stomped in by what I would call kids but I’m all healed and I didn’t get cut open or anything haha

I was taking about my niece, I’m not sure but I don’t think they hand out bars in the can. I think she eats em like skittles
I have taken em before but never daily, haven’t had any for a while now
even though they were kids, never underestimate the power of a junkie going through withdrawal.

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #9676 on: August 16, 2020, 03:03:58 PM »
I went to skate today and it was gonna rain so there weren't many people there. Just some girls rollerblading and these 2 guys chatting about to leave. I go skate, everyone else leaves, and then it starts to rain so I leave. As i got in my car i noticed one of the 2 guys' boards sitting in the grass by where he parked. He probably forgot to put it in his car after talking with his buddy. I took it home because if it just sat in the rain it would've been fucked, but now if I don't get it back to him I'm a shithead thief. What do I do? I don't even go to that park often so it's not like I'll be back tomorrow and I'll just leave it at the same spot.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #9677 on: August 16, 2020, 03:22:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're doing it wrong
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #9678 on: August 16, 2020, 03:43:39 PM »
I went to skate today and it was gonna rain so there weren't many people there. Just some girls rollerblading and these 2 guys chatting about to leave. I go skate, everyone else leaves, and then it starts to rain so I leave. As i got in my car i noticed one of the 2 guys' boards sitting in the grass by where he parked. He probably forgot to put it in his car after talking with his buddy. I took it home because if it just sat in the rain it would've been fucked, but now if I don't get it back to him I'm a shithead thief. What do I do? I don't even go to that park often so it's not like I'll be back tomorrow and I'll just leave it at the same spot.
Not like you intentionally scoped it out to steal, like you said he was at a loss for a skateboard even if he went back for it due to the rain. You did the right thing by fostering an abandoned complete.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9679 on: August 16, 2020, 05:29:35 PM »

Social media? Make a story tagging the local shops for them to repost. Mention the name of the park, the day you were there and don't post a photo of the board so that anyone trying to claim it has to describe it. And the way I see it, if a shop doesn't repost because they'd rather sell a new complete, fuck that shop.

peptobismol

« Reply #9680 on: August 16, 2020, 05:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You're doing it wrong

how would you go about getting cancelled, then?

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #9681 on: August 17, 2020, 11:24:56 AM »
Someone left their fairly new complete at a pretty high traffic spot I skate. I put it in my car so no one would take it while expecting them to come back for it. They never showed up. I hit them up through Instagram and nothing. I kept the board in my car for almost a full year before I saw them again and gave it back
fuck you bama

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9682 on: August 17, 2020, 06:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Someone left their fairly new complete at a pretty high traffic spot I skate. I put it in my car so no one would take it while expecting them to come back for it. They never showed up. I hit them up through Instagram and nothing. I kept the board in my car for almost a full year before I saw them again and gave it back

Better man than I am. Would have sold the parts after a 6 month wait.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Mongoloid

« Reply #9683 on: August 17, 2020, 06:54:01 PM »
I’m tired of being a bipolar mess. The course of a day is a fucking rollercoaster, and it doesn’t take much to trigger either extreme.

Benchpress

• Rep: 9
« Reply #9684 on: August 22, 2020, 07:13:55 AM »
Skating has just made me so angry lately. Ive probably had a few months where I haven't been feeling as stoked as i usually do on skating. Don't get me wrong the passion still burns but it seems to piss me off more than it hypes me up.
I seem to be just going through a period of stagnation, I haven't learnt anything new in weeks and when I do try something new I just get completely smoked on a slam. I've tried mixing it up by skating curbs and trying new stuff but even then the spots will turn to busts or it'll rain or some shit.

Maybe I'm just a pussy, maybe I'm just yearning for different things in skating. Maybe I'm just venting. Fuckin stupid.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #9685 on: August 22, 2020, 05:21:32 PM »
How old are you?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Benchpress

« Reply #9686 on: August 22, 2020, 07:15:37 PM »

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9687 on: August 25, 2020, 11:39:57 AM »
Skating has just made me so angry lately. Ive probably had a few months where I haven't been feeling as stoked as i usually do on skating. Don't get me wrong the passion still burns but it seems to piss me off more than it hypes me up.
I seem to be just going through a period of stagnation, I haven't learnt anything new in weeks and when I do try something new I just get completely smoked on a slam. I've tried mixing it up by skating curbs and trying new stuff but even then the spots will turn to busts or it'll rain or some shit.

Maybe I'm just a pussy, maybe I'm just yearning for different things in skating. Maybe I'm just venting. Fuckin stupid.

Expand Quote
How old are you?
[close]

I'm 25 mate

Take that slam dude. For real, and enjoy it. Film yourself, even if you don't share, just to see where you fuck up.

From experience, you will be pissed when you're older if you don't take the good with the bad and just go for what you want to do. Just have fun. Fuck it, dont even flip your board. I barely do. Just ride around if you're stagnant on tricks. Bomb some hills.

Also, for sure get a rain board. A shitty board to use in a little rain or the occasional wet ditch or whatever. It is a great option for when you feel that itch, but don't wanna fuck up your new setup.

rocklobster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9688 on: August 25, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »
Mid-30s here and skateboarding got way more enjoyable for me in my 30s than in my 20s. In my 20s I struggled with plateauing, not picking new tricks up and barely holding onto my staples. In my 30s I find myself more relaxed about progression and just enjoying my time on the board. I work a boring corporate job as an analyst in a really dull segment of IT, I look forward to every weekend where I got 4 hours of me time at the park from 7-11am, I'm never going to be pro so I don't see a point in killing myself doing it.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Benchpress

« Reply #9689 on: August 26, 2020, 01:54:29 AM »
Mid-30s here and skateboarding got way more enjoyable for me in my 30s than in my 20s. In my 20s I struggled with plateauing, not picking new tricks up and barely holding onto my staples. In my 30s I find myself more relaxed about progression and just enjoying my time on the board. I work a boring corporate job as an analyst in a really dull segment of IT, I look forward to every weekend where I got 4 hours of me time at the park from 7-11am, I'm never going to be pro so I don't see a point in killing myself doing it.

Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How old are you?
[close]

I'm 25 mate
[close]

Take that slam dude. For real, and enjoy it. Film yourself, even if you don't share, just to see where you fuck up.

From experience, you will be pissed when you're older if you don't take the good with the bad and just go for what you want to do. Just have fun. Fuck it, dont even flip your board. I barely do. Just ride around if you're stagnant on tricks. Bomb some hills.

Also, for sure get a rain board. A shitty board to use in a little rain or the occasional wet ditch or whatever. It is a great option for when you feel that itch, but don't wanna fuck up your new setup.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak to me and add your experiences. I just need to remember why I started skating and continue to love skating, because it's such a fun, free thing to do. Need to take myself less serious, haha. Cheers guys, much love.