Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1733849 times)

blurst_of_times

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 790
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9750 on: October 18, 2020, 09:36:32 PM »
the only way i can explain my situation is im getting kooked in life

opened up and i feel it did more harm then good
I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #9751 on: October 18, 2020, 10:02:29 PM »
well mostly they just seem worried for me :/ i dont like that, i feel like they see me as a suicide risk and thats not good

she still treating me like nothing lol nd my girl bsf got sick of me complaining and refuses to talk about it

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9752 on: October 19, 2020, 04:29:35 AM »
Expand Quote
I love designs on griptape. Like flowers and the jimi hendrix one. Grizzly griptape might be my favorite grip actually
[close]
Holy shit, I think you should keep that one to yourself and that's coming from a chronic over sharer.
I might've got you beat about over sharing.  the amount of useless drivel has me acting like this .....

Dueces Bitch's

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9753 on: October 19, 2020, 05:23:38 AM »
well mostly they just seem worried for me :/ i dont like that, i feel like they see me as a suicide risk and thats not good

she still treating me like nothing lol nd my girl bsf got sick of me complaining and refuses to talk about it
damn dude...

pains me to say this, but without knowing more about your situation, maybe these people are not the right ones to open up to. this doesn't even mean they can't be good friends. some people are just bad at processing this stuff.

regardless, looking for professional help should be your next step, just for yourself alone. knowing you are working on your stuff will make your other relations easier in that regard, your friends will be more chill when they know you have someone your working with. after all friends are often flawed themselves and not professional psychologist or therapist. even when they are, a close and personal relationship with them might make it impossible to let them evaluate your state of mind and offer advice professionally.

hope you find a way to deal with whatever you're struggling with.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1554
« Reply #9754 on: October 19, 2020, 05:58:42 AM »

Celly, if people are worried for you it means they care about you.

Dm me, I know exactly what you’re going through my dude. You’re worth more than you know, bruv.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #9755 on: October 19, 2020, 06:32:19 AM »
I was just limping around the streets walking dog and I ran into a couple bums. One of em had crutches. I’ve been meaning to get some for a day or two just the chemist is a bit far to walk so I ended up buying them of him for 5 bucks. I threw the foam pad parts away and will buy new ones tomorrow
He wasn’t too keen to begin with but his mate agreed it was a good deal and I guess I drive a hard bargain
Saved 60, hyped, maybe going to hell tho his shit was in a cast
listen to cosmic psychos

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1025
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #9756 on: October 19, 2020, 01:06:33 PM »
I was just limping around the streets walking dog and I ran into a couple bums. One of em had crutches. I’ve been meaning to get some for a day or two just the chemist is a bit far to walk so I ended up buying them of him for 5 bucks. I threw the foam pad parts away and will buy new ones tomorrow
He wasn’t too keen to begin with but his mate agreed it was a good deal and I guess I drive a hard bargain
Saved 60, hyped, maybe going to hell tho his shit was in a cast

Not sure why, but this made that thug life meme music pop into my head

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9757 on: October 23, 2020, 11:01:58 AM »
Was chatting with a guy I'm probably going to hook up with, and found out he has a podcast. I listened to an episode and I liked it, but it felt weird that I was listening, like I was getting an unfair advantage knowing what he sounds like, thinks about, etc.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #9758 on: October 23, 2020, 12:24:30 PM »
Was chatting with a guy I'm probably going to hook up with, and found out he has a podcast. I listened to an episode and I liked it, but it felt weird that I was listening, like I was getting an unfair advantage knowing what he sounds like, thinks about, etc.
Hey, that just gives you the upper leg. You can decide how into their voice/opinions you are.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9759 on: October 23, 2020, 12:46:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hey, that just gives you the upper leg. You can decide how into their voice/opinions you are.
Imagine I wasn't into his voice and still wanted to hook up. Any time he opens his mouth, "shhhhhhh, no words, just sex..."

Gary Bucket

• Rep: 42
« Reply #9760 on: October 23, 2020, 03:46:32 PM »
Just remembered I got whisked away by some friends for a summer weekend a few years ago.
Either forgot adequate underwear in my go bag or lost them and went au naturale in my only pair of shorts which were light in both color and material.
On the ferry home I was sitting on the deck with my knees up and my friend across from me just said, “dude”.

Totally had an egg sized hole in the crotch of the shorts and a good 6” skidmark to boot.

Secretly hope there are people out there reminiscing about seeing the dude with the skidder and glory hole in his shorts on the island that one year

Mongoloid

« Reply #9761 on: October 23, 2020, 06:10:28 PM »
Just remembered I got whisked away by some friends for a summer weekend a few years ago.
Either forgot adequate underwear in my go bag or lost them and went au naturale in my only pair of shorts which were light in both color and material.
On the ferry home I was sitting on the deck with my knees up and my friend across from me just said, “dude”.

Totally had an egg sized hole in the crotch of the shorts and a good 6” skidmark to boot.

Secretly hope there are people out there reminiscing about seeing the dude with the skidder and glory hole in his shorts on the island that one year

I’m not one to skid, but I’m good for a few sharts here or there.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9762 on: October 23, 2020, 10:00:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Imagine I wasn't into his voice and still wanted to hook up. Any time he opens his mouth, "shhhhhhh, no words, just sex..."

Hey, sex is sex. Get that but and stay safe!

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #9763 on: October 24, 2020, 08:10:59 PM »
I might actually be a Thunder guy, even though I've been on a 20+ year hellride.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #9764 on: October 25, 2020, 04:25:51 AM »
I might actually be a Thunder guy, even though I've been on a 20+ year hellride.

Join Thunder cult
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9765 on: October 25, 2020, 12:00:58 PM »
On the Lizard King thread someone questioned
"why would your mate have a deathwish tattoo?".

I laughed even though I have a deathwish tattoo.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9766 on: October 26, 2020, 03:15:50 PM »
I've entertained the thought of buying clothing from sellers I find attractive on Depop. I'm all for fetishes, but no please not this.

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #9767 on: October 27, 2020, 08:02:33 AM »
I’m not trying to die, but I would be pretty content with it.

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #9768 on: October 27, 2020, 09:21:05 AM »
I’m not trying to die, but I would be pretty content with it.

i dont wanna die but i dont feel like fightin- lucki

hang in there man

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9769 on: October 31, 2020, 03:38:46 AM »
There’s nothing there, man
You ain’t nothing but a battery to power that big ass brain you wasting on some fucking emotional construct you created

Love you brah, harness your shit
listen to cosmic psychos

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9770 on: October 31, 2020, 11:49:56 AM »
I've entertained the thought of buying clothing from sellers I find attractive on Depop. I'm all for fetishes, but no please not this.
While I believe in doing things as conversation starters. This isn’t the way. Save your money. There’s also cool skate stuff in there occasionally. But watch out for people asking you to buy shit off the app.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #9771 on: October 31, 2020, 10:33:16 PM »
You know how people don't have time for things? I'm not one of them.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9772 on: November 04, 2020, 02:47:47 PM »
You know how people don't have time for things? I'm not one of them.

This use to be me, everyone i knew always seemed like they were so full on and had no time for anything...i was always lazy so didnt get much done after getting home from work but i had the option and time to do things if i pleased...now ive started a new job in a new town and im getting home much later and only have a few hours up before i crash out, i got the day off today and god damn it feels good to just do nothing

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9773 on: November 05, 2020, 03:35:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
While I believe in doing things as conversation starters. This isn’t the way. Save your money. There’s also cool skate stuff in there occasionally. But watch out for people asking you to buy shit off the app.

It's not a conversation starter. It's the vanilla version of buying someone's used panties. I have friends with benefits so it's all good. But sometimes i'm on there and I see this smokin human wearing something that looks amazing on them and I go " damn that's sexy I need a souvenir of this person in my life ".

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #9774 on: November 05, 2020, 05:21:39 AM »
Yeah don't start doing that
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9775 on: November 05, 2020, 07:09:56 AM »
I think I'm low key saving money to buy some regular car like an Evo or Impreza.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #9776 on: November 07, 2020, 12:21:15 AM »
I think I'm low key saving money to buy some regular car like an Evo or Impreza.

Well at least you have good style. Always laugh hard seeing mustang drivers with a fake hood scoop & automatic transmission.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9777 on: November 07, 2020, 02:56:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well at least you have good style. Always laugh hard seeing mustang drivers with a fake hood scoop & automatic transmission.

Thanks, bro. I'm also fully aware that the fucking thing might blow out two weeks in. Might go for Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is still regular...

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9778 on: November 07, 2020, 05:24:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks, bro. I'm also fully aware that the fucking thing might blow out two weeks in. Might go for Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is still regular...

totally different type of car, but i've been wanting a lexus ls 400 in white desperately for years for the same reason(saving money down the line). if i had that car i could just go homeless and live in it in comfort i guess, so it would be a good investment.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9779 on: November 07, 2020, 05:35:53 AM »
Mate don’t get an Alfa Romeo guilia that’s a ladies car
Sorry but I am helping you
listen to cosmic psychos