Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734980 times)

Cellular

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9870 on: December 02, 2020, 09:34:49 PM »
every time rappers say crisco i hear chris cole

me too.  i refuse to believe roddy rich said crisco

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

Cellular

« Reply #9871 on: December 05, 2020, 09:27:31 PM »
i just relapsed on xanax after months of sobriety

a lot of people would be super disappointed if they found out

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #9872 on: December 05, 2020, 11:19:37 PM »

Don't stress brother, it's a process. Day by day. Many times the self conviction more gnar than the relapse. Speed bumps happen. Just start a new count. Every day is a new day. Didn't you feel good being on the sober train for a bit? Good luck, hope you hop back on the train

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9873 on: December 06, 2020, 08:29:20 PM »

yo my G, get back on the wagon if you want. the worst is disappointing yourself and that's how it goes. 

stay safe
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
« Reply #9874 on: December 08, 2020, 08:37:48 AM »

Remember my dude, Rome didn’t fall in a day. That shit was conquered.

You got this bruv. Shit happens, and you’re going to come out of this better than you believe.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Cellular

« Reply #9875 on: December 08, 2020, 10:42:49 PM »
im so thankful for you guys, thanks for beleiving in me

restarted the clock we at two days clean :')

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #9876 on: December 09, 2020, 02:07:20 AM »
im so thankful for you guys, thanks for beleiving in me

restarted the clock we at two days clean :')

Learn what caused your relapse, you probably had dumb ideas before you even took the pills.

Keep fighting, don't dwell on it.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #9877 on: December 09, 2020, 01:11:28 PM »

Real talk, I'm in a similar situation right now.

I've been on & off with benzos for literally a decade+, but I started taking xans heavy again right before this Thanksgiving. So like everyday for the last two weeks. Currently weaning myself off them. I don't think it's been a long enough period that I'd have seizures from withdrawal, but I'm just playing it safe.

I fully understand what you're going through, glad you're doing well now!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9878 on: December 10, 2020, 09:16:36 PM »
Is anyone else actively scared of when their parents are going to die? That's been weighing heavily on me since my brother had a kid and my mom became a grandmother. Covid doesn't help either. I got a lot of issues and I don't know if I can deal with parental mortality as well.

I absolutely adore my niece though. That's a great thing I've got experience.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9879 on: December 11, 2020, 12:45:40 AM »
Is anyone else actively scared of when their parents are going to die? That's been weighing heavily on me since my brother had a kid and my mom became a grandmother. Covid doesn't help either. I got a lot of issues and I don't know if I can deal with parental mortality as well.

It's so hard on me, I have to block it out. Usually I can take a fuckton of mental beatings, but this one is too heavy.

Also, I'll be all alone.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #9880 on: December 11, 2020, 02:16:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's so hard on me, I have to block it out. Usually I can take a fuckton of mental beatings, but this one is too heavy.

Also, I'll be all alone.

For sure. My mother just turned 70. She never really looked after her body and has random falls once every few months it seems. She's functioning absolutely fine mentally though, no signs of dementia and she speaks a lot more energetically than I do. But damn, the end of her life is something on my my mind every day.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9881 on: December 11, 2020, 02:18:15 AM »

I am afraid of my mother passing, I love her more than anyone, but I'm also very afraid of her getting too old to work and me not being able to support her. I just don't know what I would do.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #9882 on: December 11, 2020, 03:20:18 AM »
i'm terrified of my parents dying. they are very old. my mom is also on the do not recuscitate program, so when her heart stops again, that's it. the fact that my nearly 80 year old dad is driving his car all around the place still while being almost deaf and severly vision impaired is also freaking me out a lot.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #9883 on: December 14, 2020, 08:53:36 AM »
My mother died this year after a semi-long sickness so we knew it was coming but it obviously still stung. It was weird though because I live in Europe and my family in USA and she died early on in the quarantine/lockdown period and I wasn't able to see her. I did spend last christmas with my family though, so I feel OK about it. It's still a weird feeling. I don't think it will fully sink in until I'm in the USA and can have more of a literal walk down memory lane (seeing her stuff, visiting her favorite places, etc.).

Since she died of an illness she was relatively young. My dad still has probably a decent amount of years left especially since both of his parents are alive at age 95 or so. I don't know what I'll do. We have a combative relationship. He has enough money for his retirement and he knows I have no money, but if he gets sick and needs to go to the hospital or doctor visits all the time I may need to move back to the USA.

Death is weird. We all know it will happen but nobody knows how to act about it.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #9884 on: December 14, 2020, 06:00:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But they did a good job with Camry, cannot lie.
[close]
I’ve moved from Sports cars to Camrys. I used to like Corvettes and Mustangs but as I’ve mellowed out Camrys grab my attention. They’re comfortable and that mileage is great.
[close]

For sure, if I had to trust a car with my family's safety and overall reliability, Toyota wins...

But I'm bored ex-junkie and want something dumb.

Found something dumb that I would love to test drive if it was in the US:

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a34860082/2021-toyota-yaris-gr-drive/

@iKobrakai

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9885 on: December 14, 2020, 07:46:17 PM »
Thanks, bro! So.. ok..  they start at 40 000 dollars, here, in Gay Sweden.. but they seem to really get everything out of that little 1,6 liter turbo charged engine.

Yo, GS77! You guys got Hyundai i30 n? About 10k less than the Yota.   

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #9886 on: December 15, 2020, 06:39:05 AM »
Yeah, it’s this car: https://www.caranddriver.com/hyundai/veloster-n

The wheel base is 4 inches greater than the Yaris and the Yaris is four wheel drive.

I just remember you were thinking ‘dumb’ and when I saw this as I was fake car shopping last night I thought—this looks like stupid dangerous fun.

Maybe just say fuck storage buy a used Boxster and really do yourself in...

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9887 on: December 15, 2020, 09:38:39 AM »
Oof.. I'd smash that... Into a wall..

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9888 on: December 16, 2020, 08:02:03 AM »
My mother died this year after a semi-long sickness so we knew it was coming but it obviously still stung. It was weird though because I live in Europe and my family in USA and she died early on in the quarantine/lockdown period and I wasn't able to see her. I did spend last christmas with my family though, so I feel OK about it. It's still a weird feeling. I don't think it will fully sink in until I'm in the USA and can have more of a literal walk down memory lane (seeing her stuff, visiting her favorite places, etc.).

Since she died of an illness she was relatively young. My dad still has probably a decent amount of years left especially since both of his parents are alive at age 95 or so. I don't know what I'll do. We have a combative relationship. He has enough money for his retirement and he knows I have no money, but if he gets sick and needs to go to the hospital or doctor visits all the time I may need to move back to the USA.

Death is weird. We all know it will happen but nobody knows how to act about it.
Sorry to hear about your mom passing.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #9889 on: December 16, 2020, 08:00:33 PM »
Rant:

my roomate in the room next to mine, been coughing for 5 days straight. On Sunday tells me "oh man my allergies are acting up"  ::) .... I spend as little time at home as possible bc 1.) i like to make money 2.) he is noisy af and makes my mental state deteriorate, 3) I like being outside hiking/skating.

This guy tells me multiple time to be careful, in regards to covid. Months ago after I come home from a hike seems upset at me and says "man, theres people dying out there!". I hear him telling a friend that he invited over to our house, if someone here gets covid everybody in this house is dead. He's a "IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD WEAR THEIR MASKS person. Guy went to a friends giving

Sure enough today says hes got the rona. I started feeling kinda shitty yesterday. After finally saying today that he got positive results, he basically says if I can afford it I should go somewhere to self quarantine (hotel). I would've willingly got a hotel room. I say "little too late for that.." Implying most likely already contracted it. Not sure he understands..  Dudes been coughing  nonstop for nearly a week, doesnt even wash his hands after using the bathroom.

Does he really think he warned me and is being helpful now? Maybe because im not coughing like him... Hes generally unhealthy, and im the opposite..I think theres no chance I didnt get it from him at this point.

I got a robust immune system, im fit, 29, I'm not worried about myself. you know what? Im pissed rignt off! IOn the real, I am annoyed though. Guys a hypocrite, gotta listen to him cough, and multiple other loud irritating noises, (many of which are unnecessary) and now have attempt to modify my flight plans for a 2nd time or likely have to cancel & waste more money because I had plans to visits parents on the 21st of this month for a few weeks (who already recovered from the virus). I Cant work now either.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 08:39:58 PM by lazer69 »

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #9890 on: December 17, 2020, 03:45:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks.

Rant:

my roomate in the room next to mine, been coughing for 5 days straight. On Sunday tells me "oh man my allergies are acting up"  ::) .... I spend as little time at home as possible bc 1.) i like to make money 2.) he is noisy af and makes my mental state deteriorate, 3) I like being outside hiking/skating.

This guy tells me multiple time to be careful, in regards to covid. Months ago after I come home from a hike seems upset at me and says "man, theres people dying out there!". I hear him telling a friend that he invited over to our house, if someone here gets covid everybody in this house is dead. He's a "IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD WEAR THEIR MASKS person. Guy went to a friends giving

Sure enough today says hes got the rona. I started feeling kinda shitty yesterday. After finally saying today that he got positive results, he basically says if I can afford it I should go somewhere to self quarantine (hotel). I would've willingly got a hotel room. I say "little too late for that.." Implying most likely already contracted it. Not sure he understands..  Dudes been coughing  nonstop for nearly a week, doesnt even wash his hands after using the bathroom.

Does he really think he warned me and is being helpful now? Maybe because im not coughing like him... Hes generally unhealthy, and im the opposite..I think theres no chance I didnt get it from him at this point.

I got a robust immune system, im fit, 29, I'm not worried about myself. you know what? Im pissed rignt off! IOn the real, I am annoyed though. Guys a hypocrite, gotta listen to him cough, and multiple other loud irritating noises, (many of which are unnecessary) and now have attempt to modify my flight plans for a 2nd time or likely have to cancel & waste more money because I had plans to visits parents on the 21st of this month for a few weeks (who already recovered from the virus). I Cant work now either.

fuck that dude. Tell him to go stay at a hotel. Until he can prove a negative test. Then tell him to stay in that hotel for another 2 weeks and make him show you another test. FUCK THAT.

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #9891 on: December 17, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Thanks.

Expand Quote
Rant:

[close]

fuck that dude. Tell him to go stay at a hotel. Until he can prove a negative test. Then tell him to stay in that hotel for another 2 weeks and make him show you another test. FUCK THAT.

dudes broke. Fortunately the other people in the house are separated from our area and have their own entrance, kitchen, and bathroom. And im pretty sure ive already contracted it at this point. I hope he doesnt think I had a chance of not getting it, or think if someone else gets it, its bc me. That would be delusional. For me it seems to be a light case, which I assumed it wouldve been light or asymptomatic. Its actually a good thing I started feeling crappy tues, and that im not 100% asymptomatic bc at least now I know, and I can not spread. I have been thinking for awhile ill probably eventually get it.

I wish my landlord would jack his rent up so he'd move. BC i want to leave mostly bc of him, but no chance I could find a room like I have, in an area this nice, for this cheap..

The timing really sucks. I wanted to be home for xmas/moms bday, hug my dad. My dads case was very serious.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9892 on: December 17, 2020, 06:50:12 PM »

Hate thinking about it. My dad texted me asking my new address and I asked why thinking maybe they were gonna send me some bs for xmas. He said they were organizing some “legal stuff”. I asked like what and they were revising their will. They are very healthy but they are over 60 and there’s a pandemic so just being smart.  :-\

Mongoloid

« Reply #9893 on: December 17, 2020, 08:27:05 PM »
I’m the idiotic “give the shirt off your back” type, and I end up losing a lot of wealth because of it. My generosity is a bad habit for someone who essentially  has nothing, and I find I never end up on the receiving end of the kind of giving I put out there.

I don’t do it for any other reason than wanting to please people, but after awhile it becomes straight up disheartening.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #9894 on: December 17, 2020, 08:44:33 PM »
i creampied a married women who lived 8 houses down about 6 years ago after she knocked on my door looking for her missing parrot

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 41
« Reply #9895 on: December 17, 2020, 10:53:10 PM »
i creampied a married women who lived 8 houses down about 6 years ago after she knocked on my door looking for her missing parrot

Sounds like a keeper.

I'm talking about the parrot.
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #9896 on: December 18, 2020, 04:53:16 AM »
I’m tired of balancing.

On this edge, staring into the abyss.

If I just took a step back

My palms wouldn’t be so sweaty

My stomach could relax.

Why am I compelled to stay? To stare down from such heights?

To contemplate being weightless.

I’ll focus on the cold hard stone today.

the earth between my toes.

The breeze pushing me backwards

And the birds,

They haven’t finished their songs.

Wouldn’t want to miss that.

Mongoloid

« Reply #9897 on: December 18, 2020, 08:30:51 AM »

What happened afterwards?

Was it just like “well, it appears you’ll never find that parrot, but enjoy the leaky taco!”

Did you wish her luck? We need a follow up.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9898 on: December 18, 2020, 12:57:13 PM »

i feel like you have more good storys, do tell

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9899 on: December 18, 2020, 04:22:07 PM »
Yeah let's ignore that poem and keep talking about the milf creampie.