Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734805 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: real confessions
« Reply #10170 on: September 16, 2021, 05:45:28 AM »
I smoke what I think is decent weed and for the last maybe two months I been smoking out of this bong I made out of a original source tingly mint and tea tree shower gel bottle

They use 7927 mint leaves in every bottle, says so on the label

Cut a conepiece out of a rum can

I was just cleaning it now and I had this realisation like what the fuck am I doing with this rat bottle
listen to cosmic psychos

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #10171 on: September 16, 2021, 07:14:19 AM »
Inhaling plastic? Buy a glass bong and keep it clean!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #10172 on: September 16, 2021, 07:18:17 AM »
I smoke what I think is decent weed and for the last maybe two months I been smoking out of this bong I made out of a original source tingly mint and tea tree shower gel bottle

I was just cleaning it now and I had this realisation like what the fuck am I doing with this rat bottle

When I first visited my girlfriend‘s (now wife) parents house while they were away I made a bong cutting up one of those tea eggs for the sieve. I thought they didn‘t use it but first thing when they came home from their holidays was trying to brew some tea and the egg was gone but they discovered scraps in the dustbin.  I never told them what I had used it for but they certainly thought I was a weird bloke and called me the metal eater for a while afterwards…
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #10173 on: September 16, 2021, 11:09:34 AM »
You boneheads can't roll a joint?

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #10174 on: September 16, 2021, 02:00:10 PM »
Or maybe some of us just prefer bong hits over joint? Also what my man Gray Imp said, glass is the only way.

Edit. While I’m here I may confess some: I smoke way too much weed, 3grams a day in a weekdays and alot more weekends. I’ve been growing my own for the past 15years so supply ain’t no issue nor quality, but I found it a bit dull that I have to smoke like 3bowls by myself while my friends pass out after hit or two usually. So, I’m planning to quit smoking and growing this year, no idea how it’ll turn out as I’ve been smoking constantly like 20years now and being high has became my ”norm”.

http://youtu.be/99epLr2yhYM
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:07:03 PM by Krooked antihero »
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #10175 on: September 16, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »
I stopped for a couple weeks a few months ago and focused the glass one and never replaced it

That’s pretty funny, easy slider
They would have to think drugs of some sort, no?
listen to cosmic psychos

newguy

« Reply #10176 on: September 17, 2021, 05:54:23 AM »
I had a nasty phase of acne in high school and tried to divert attention from my face by getting into clothes and streetwear, buying old basketball shoes three sizes too small, mismatched clothes, drawing on my shoes, etc. I became addicted to buying clothes and started stealing money from piles of bags left around for lunchbreaks. I did that for a year and thought I would get away with it. Of course I got busted and almost got expelled right before my finals, some parents reported me to the police too, and the school tried to pin other thefts I had no part in on me (I later found out they had busted like a dozen people at the same time, me included). Because I was in Singapore with my family at the time this police case was really, really bad news, I could go to jail. It was the worst period of my life, the whole school knew about my thefts, I completely lost my parent’s trust and the bottom just fell out. Eventually my parents got the school to let me pass my finals, walking back in with all those stares was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life, then we left Singapore and I never heard from the police investigation again. The embassy told us I would never be able to come back because they never drop cases over there, so not only did I lose my parent’s trust and respect, I also banned myself from a country with important ties to the studies I’m in currently.

Looking back three years later, I realise that I had completely lost touch with reality and justified my stealing by thinking this was a school for rich kids and that a few 10$ bills wasn’t much of a loss (which is true in a way, most kids there, myself included, had parents who were CEO, important lawyers, industry leaders and the likes). I was so disconnected that I thought stealing peoples money to buy shitty clothes was justified, and I was still unhappy because it’s not like my acne was going away, hormones don’t just vanish when you purchase a t-shirt. My parents still don’t trust me to this day, our relationship is burned to the ground, my dad totally lost respect for me (can’t blame him) I’ve become depressed and have developed a plethora of mental health problems because of this on top of ADHD. I’m a functional suicidal wreck now and not one day goes by where I don’t have massive pangs of shame and regret over what I did. 20 years old and I already feel like I irremediably fucked something up. If it wasn’t for skating I would’ve roped myself honestly. I actually looked up how to provoke an amnesia via brain damage to forget all this shit because it hurts so bad.

On top of that, there was this girl that I somehow had managed to woo even though my face looked like a shitty makeup attempt at Freddy Krueger, she was stunning and when I left that relationship fell appart over distance and she dropped me, the memories of that year plus that heartbreak is fucking awful and I’ve become numb, the only emotions I remotely feel are extreme and even then I don’t care. Tried to find refuge in video games and that didn’t work and I got so addicted I failed my first year of college, my parents completely lost faith in me at that point. They still agreed to allow me to try again but they’re convinced I’m going to fail and my dad told me several times I’d fail, all this shit is a feedback loop and I think I’ve started to believe them because my self esteem is dead, my ego is shattered. I’m so incapable of expressing myself and my emotions that I’m reduced to typing this shit out here, I’ve never said any of this stuff to anyone yet here I am, laying all this trauma bare on a public forum instead of talking to my parents and family. The worst part is that my life isn’t even that bad. My parents have money, I live in a large appartement with them, have my own big room, have a good pc and cool clothes and eat plenty of healthy food, but my mental landscape is a war zone, and I’m dead inside (or close to it). I keep a cool facade but I’m so scared shitless of getting too close to anyone because anytime I did I got dropped and scarred. Last year I got numbers from girls from my school and never did anything because of this, I don’t even know how I made any friends ever since I came back, feels like I have like 5 different people in my head that I swap out for different situations. I also hate that I can’t fix the underlying issue that my brain is damaged and that severe ADHD can’t be fixed. Well here’s my confession, felt good typing this out, probably a bunch of whining compared to other stories ITT tbh, and I’d like to thank slap for making me laugh over the years lurking and watching you guys shit talk one another or make photoshop threads, that was quite funny.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #10177 on: September 17, 2021, 09:25:16 AM »
I had a nasty phase of acne in high school and tried to divert attention from my face by getting into clothes and streetwear, buying old basketball shoes three sizes too small, mismatched clothes, drawing on my shoes, etc. I became addicted to buying clothes and started stealing money from piles of bags left around for lunchbreaks. I did that for a year and thought I would get away with it. Of course I got busted and almost got expelled right before my finals, some parents reported me to the police too, and the school tried to pin other thefts I had no part in on me (I later found out they had busted like a dozen people at the same time, me included). Because I was in Singapore with my family at the time this police case was really, really bad news, I could go to jail. It was the worst period of my life, the whole school knew about my thefts, I completely lost my parent’s trust and the bottom just fell out. Eventually my parents got the school to let me pass my finals, walking back in with all those stares was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life, then we left Singapore and I never heard from the police investigation again. The embassy told us I would never be able to come back because they never drop cases over there, so not only did I lose my parent’s trust and respect, I also banned myself from a country with important ties to the studies I’m in currently.

Looking back three years later, I realise that I had completely lost touch with reality and justified my stealing by thinking this was a school for rich kids and that a few 10$ bills wasn’t much of a loss (which is true in a way, most kids there, myself included, had parents who were CEO, important lawyers, industry leaders and the likes). I was so disconnected that I thought stealing peoples money to buy shitty clothes was justified, and I was still unhappy because it’s not like my acne was going away, hormones don’t just vanish when you purchase a t-shirt. My parents still don’t trust me to this day, our relationship is burned to the ground, my dad totally lost respect for me (can’t blame him) I’ve become depressed and have developed a plethora of mental health problems because of this on top of ADHD. I’m a functional suicidal wreck now and not one day goes by where I don’t have massive pangs of shame and regret over what I did. 20 years old and I already feel like I irremediably fucked something up. If it wasn’t for skating I would’ve roped myself honestly. I actually looked up how to provoke an amnesia via brain damage to forget all this shit because it hurts so bad.

On top of that, there was this girl that I somehow had managed to woo even though my face looked like a shitty makeup attempt at Freddy Krueger, she was stunning and when I left that relationship fell appart over distance and she dropped me, the memories of that year plus that heartbreak is fucking awful and I’ve become numb, the only emotions I remotely feel are extreme and even then I don’t care. Tried to find refuge in video games and that didn’t work and I got so addicted I failed my first year of college, my parents completely lost faith in me at that point. They still agreed to allow me to try again but they’re convinced I’m going to fail and my dad told me several times I’d fail, all this shit is a feedback loop and I think I’ve started to believe them because my self esteem is dead, my ego is shattered. I’m so incapable of expressing myself and my emotions that I’m reduced to typing this shit out here, I’ve never said any of this stuff to anyone yet here I am, laying all this trauma bare on a public forum instead of talking to my parents and family. The worst part is that my life isn’t even that bad. My parents have money, I live in a large appartement with them, have my own big room, have a good pc and cool clothes and eat plenty of healthy food, but my mental landscape is a war zone, and I’m dead inside (or close to it). I keep a cool facade but I’m so scared shitless of getting too close to anyone because anytime I did I got dropped and scarred. Last year I got numbers from girls from my school and never did anything because of this, I don’t even know how I made any friends ever since I came back, feels like I have like 5 different people in my head that I swap out for different situations. I also hate that I can’t fix the underlying issue that my brain is damaged and that severe ADHD can’t be fixed. Well here’s my confession, felt good typing this out, probably a bunch of whining compared to other stories ITT tbh, and I’d like to thank slap for making me laugh over the years lurking and watching you guys shit talk one another or make photoshop threads, that was quite funny.

Hey dude just wanted to pop in and say, you're not irredeemable, and your life has literally just begun. When i was 20, I'd also failed out of my classes, was living with my parents and i had premarital sex GASP!. My parents thought i was going to hell and i had to deal with a lifetime of religious guilt and my high school sweetheart got pregnant with some random guy a month after we broke up and named their kid the name we had always discussed. All of this stuff seemed like the most important thing in the world to me at the time and i felt like my life was completely over, but of course looking back now at 28, none of it seems all that important. I've lived multiple lives in just the eight years since then, and even if you don't go back to school, or do well, your life is far from over and there are many different avenues and potential paths for your life to take.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10178 on: September 17, 2021, 01:46:37 PM »
Whenever I’m saying a name or something over the phone and try to use a word to clarify each letter, I’m really bad at it.  Either I’ll take way too long to come up a word starting with that letter or I’ll blurt out some very poor candidate like “P as in…uh... psoriasis.” 

Or I’ll pick a bunch of words that make me look like some sort of deviant psychopath: “T as in torture, A as in… autopsy, M as in murder-suicide, E as in… ejaculate.”
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Fhk

« Reply #10179 on: September 17, 2021, 06:23:11 PM »
Whenever I’m saying a name or something over the phone and try to use a word to clarify each letter, I’m really bad at it.  Either I’ll take way too long to come up a word starting with that letter or I’ll blurt out some very poor candidate like “P as in…uh... psoriasis.” 

Or I’ll pick a bunch of words that make me look like some sort of deviant psychopath: “T as in torture, A as in… autopsy, M as in murder-suicide, E as in… ejaculate.”

Someone is still watching too many crime investigation shows.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #10180 on: September 17, 2021, 06:40:25 PM »

if you clarified the letters of a name like that yes, that would be weird.

the last time i had to spell someone something over the phone and came to t for some reason i used terrorist. i mean there's no merrorist, or gerrorist afaik. there's no doubt that i meant the letter t with that word. so i guess it was a pretty useful slip.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10181 on: September 17, 2021, 07:47:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Or maybe some of us just prefer bong hits over joint? Also what my man Gray Imp said, glass is the only way.

Edit. While I’m here I may confess some: I smoke way too much weed, 3grams a day in a weekdays and alot more weekends. I’ve been growing my own for the past 15years so supply ain’t no issue nor quality, but I found it a bit dull that I have to smoke like 3bowls by myself while my friends pass out after hit or two usually. So, I’m planning to quit smoking and growing this year, no idea how it’ll turn out as I’ve been smoking constantly like 20years now and being high has became my ”norm”.

http://youtu.be/99epLr2yhYM

I had that 8th to a 1/4 of ganja a day thing going for a long time. And you're right about it becoming the "norm." I tried going into the military (and that didn't work) and just stopped blazing out right for a year. After that my tolerance never came back to where I could smoke all day. The herbs always around and I get fried sometimes but it's not the same. Sometimes I think it would be dope to build that tolerance back up though
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #10182 on: September 20, 2021, 12:50:15 AM »
Thought I was good at making new homies but shit has honestly been hard making new skate friends. Making friends at work is easy compared to this but really wish I knew how to approach dudes and find people to skate with in a new area.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10183 on: September 20, 2021, 12:38:49 PM »

hittin the beug like jisoe.. true strayan sick cunt shit hey

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #10184 on: September 20, 2021, 02:16:13 PM »
I definitely can't roll a joint.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10185 on: September 20, 2021, 02:45:51 PM »

Same, but we both can smoke the hell out of one

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10186 on: September 20, 2021, 08:15:18 PM »
dylan was so fucking cool .. been looking at google images of him for a while now and it’s borderline creepy .. a true style icon that went far beyond skateboarding
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #10187 on: September 21, 2021, 06:47:12 AM »

It's a surprisingly useful skill to have... I don't want to toot my own horn but my mom used to ask me to roll her joints when she would go hang out with her girlfriends... And my mom had been rolling joints since the 60s, she just liked mine better.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #10188 on: September 21, 2021, 07:00:26 AM »
Thought I was good at making new homies but shit has honestly been hard making new skate friends. Making friends at work is easy compared to this but really wish I knew how to approach dudes and find people to skate with in a new area.

If you figure it out I'd love to hear any tips. The last time I made some new skate friends I just saw some people skating in the park (not a skatepark, but just the local city park) and went up to them and we exchanged numbers. But after Covid lockdowns and being away from people for almost 2 years, I need to get my groove back in that regard.

In the past I've spotted people with caps from skate brands or worn out sneakers out at bars or parties and asked if they skate and then tried to plan to skate together.

The tough part for me as an old man is making friends with people 15-20 years younger than me makes me feel like a creep, but really I just want some people to skate with.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #10189 on: September 21, 2021, 02:32:37 PM »
dylan was so fucking cool .. been looking at google images of him for a while now and it’s borderline creepy .. a true style icon that went far beyond skateboarding

More often when I think, "I miss Dylan" I'm thinking about Dylan Reider and not my only brother who I haven't seen in like 4 years

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10190 on: September 21, 2021, 02:34:48 PM »
I watch Downton Abbey with my wife.
why come?

newguy

« Reply #10191 on: September 21, 2021, 02:51:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

More often when I think, "I miss Dylan" I'm thinking about Dylan Reider and not my only brother who I haven't seen in like 4 years

I never understood the hype around him. His gravis part is good but besides that… Maybe it’s because I don’t care much about what skaters look like, maybe it’s because I was too young and started to skate when his style and influence were already widespread, but I really don’t feel this connection you guys have towards him at all.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #10192 on: September 21, 2021, 05:25:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I never understood the hype around him. His gravis part is good but besides that… Maybe it’s because I don’t care much about what skaters look like, maybe it’s because I was too young and started to skate when his style and influence were already widespread, but I really don’t feel this connection you guys have towards him at all.

I admire your honesty. Hell…I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

You say you were too young and that makes sense. And I was too old to really be into him. However, when his Transworld part came out he was far and away better than anyone else his age. He won Am of the year I think. Do yourself a favor and watch it. His Dylan part was great too but the Transworld part was so next level at the time it was scary.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJphOpoHiQY

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #10193 on: September 21, 2021, 06:29:26 PM »
For the first time in my life im not horny.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #10194 on: September 21, 2021, 10:29:01 PM »
For the first time in my life im not horny.

Hit 30?

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1556
« Reply #10195 on: September 22, 2021, 04:26:39 AM »
I love reality tv.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10196 on: September 22, 2021, 08:42:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He was a handsome man and he skated in a handsome way. Also probably one of the best impossibles ever

How great is it? Even though it's about aristos and i wanted Branson to go full IRA, it's still very compelling and well acted television

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10197 on: September 22, 2021, 08:56:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How great is it? Even though it's about aristos and i wanted Branson to go full IRA, it's still very compelling and well acted television

Extremely cheesy at times but it has its moments. I am interested in history so it‘s a nice way to see how things were done back then. I particularly like that time around the turn of the 20 century. My wife and I even took the Orient Express on our honeymoon.
why come?

Ayanami

« Reply #10198 on: September 22, 2021, 08:57:01 AM »
I love reality tv.
Don’t know why but I do too. Love Island has been my shit recently, like I really wish I didn’t give a shit but I watch til the end every time.
https://youtu.be/gi7gSu9ePUc

Ayanami

« Reply #10199 on: September 22, 2021, 08:59:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you figure it out I'd love to hear any tips. The last time I made some new skate friends I just saw some people skating in the park (not a skatepark, but just the local city park) and went up to them and we exchanged numbers. But after Covid lockdowns and being away from people for almost 2 years, I need to get my groove back in that regard.

In the past I've spotted people with caps from skate brands or worn out sneakers out at bars or parties and asked if they skate and then tried to plan to skate together.

The tough part for me as an old man is making friends with people 15-20 years younger than me makes me feel like a creep, but really I just want some people to skate with.
What honestly has worked for me is showing up with some beer, usually an offer to a couple people is what starts conversation pretty easily.

As for spotting someone with skate stuff on, I usually just brush it off cause it’s usually “ah I used to skate” and I’m kinda over it by then cause most people who have told me that won’t get off their high horse when I tell them I still skate.