Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734638 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #10410 on: February 19, 2022, 05:57:07 PM »
I gave money to OKCupid. Let's see how this goes.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10411 on: February 21, 2022, 01:34:22 PM »
Good luck finding a good one. Hope she's looking at your profile right now and thinking, "yes, this is him."

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
« Reply #10412 on: February 21, 2022, 05:05:03 PM »
i found a dying kangaroo in the bush once, it was pretty much just lying there. maybe it got attacked by a fox.
i didn't want it to keep suffering, so i beat it over the head with a rock until it died.
no other soul knows this information

I did this at a skatepark once, some dip shit kids injured a gopher and left it there to suffer and die, so i picked up a big Rock and bashed it's brains in and then yelled at those kids for a bit. It really upset me and ruined my day and those morons deserved to get chewed out by a local for creating suffering like that pointlessly.

Also get it @L33Tg33k there's a cutie out there for you

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10413 on: February 21, 2022, 06:14:09 PM »
Expand Quote
i found a dying kangaroo in the bush once, it was pretty much just lying there. maybe it got attacked by a fox.
i didn't want it to keep suffering, so i beat it over the head with a rock until it died.
[close]

I did this at a skatepark once, some dip shit kids injured a gopher and left it there to suffer and die, so i picked up a big Rock and bashed it's brains in and then yelled at those kids for a bit. It really upset me and ruined my day and those morons deserved to get chewed out by a local for creating suffering like that pointlessly.

years ago I walked outside and saw my cat fucking with a baby bunny. Cat had broken its back, so the baby bunny was using it's front paws to move in a circle. Used a cinder block to send it home. Definitely a shitty way to start the day at 530am on a warm summer morning.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #10414 on: February 22, 2022, 06:01:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

years ago I walked outside and saw my cat fucking with a baby bunny. Cat had broken its back, so the baby bunny was using it's front paws to move in a circle. Used a cinder block to send it home. Definitely a shitty way to start the day at 530am on a warm summer morning.

Damn, these stories are a bummer. I once found a homing pigeon with a broken wing when I was young. My mother and I tried to nurse it back to health and it died after a month. It was a really affectionate bird. We cried while burying it. It was the only time I ever saw my ma cry.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10415 on: February 22, 2022, 10:35:49 AM »
It's always tough taking life. It weighs on you even if it's a fatally injured animal

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #10416 on: February 22, 2022, 10:38:36 AM »
I killed a dog on my first deployment and that shit still eats at me. It lunged at me when we were on patrol and I used the butt of my rifle on its head. Found out my dog died like 3 days after that. Got me tearing up and shit now.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10417 on: February 23, 2022, 12:54:28 PM »
have you guys seen my gopher and bunny

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #10418 on: February 25, 2022, 09:30:16 AM »
Ever since Heath Kirchart's part in Sight Unseen I thought 'Nights in White Satin' was by The Doors. Just found out it's not.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #10419 on: February 28, 2022, 01:57:39 AM »
Ever since Heath Kirchart's part in Sight Unseen I thought 'Nights in White Satin' was by The Doors. Just found out it's not.

I always thought House Of The Rising Sun was by The Doors.

realbasedgod112

• Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10420 on: February 28, 2022, 02:33:00 PM »
I killed a dog on my first deployment and that shit still eats at me. It lunged at me when we were on patrol and I used the butt of my rifle on its head. Found out my dog died like 3 days after that. Got me tearing up and shit now.
seeing animals suffer is tough, even more so than with humans sometimes.
for me it's mainly because i get the sense that animals don't intentionally hurt people the same way we do i.e. unprovoked.
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10421 on: March 02, 2022, 08:46:14 AM »
i've been feeding @fulltechnicalskizzy spiders in his sleep

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #10422 on: March 02, 2022, 09:49:49 AM »
how many of those a day?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #10423 on: March 02, 2022, 11:59:47 AM »
how many of those a day?

At least six.... Maybe twelve..

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #10424 on: March 05, 2022, 12:38:58 AM »
Expand Quote
how many of those a day?
[close]

At least six.... Maybe twelve..
This deserves a gnar but I don’t wanna fuck up your rep…
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #10425 on: March 07, 2022, 09:33:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is off topic(ok maybe not, it's confessions thread)

@beatifik

i thought i saw a rep of 667 and thus kooked you to make it 666. but then i saw it was your post count.

sorry.

i only kook people when my numbers ocd kicks in, it has nothing to do with the posts itself. i like your posts.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
« Reply #10426 on: March 08, 2022, 01:43:56 AM »

Afghanistan I'm guessing? They were everywhere and very feral so I wouldn't feel too bad. Those things were actually dangerous I had a friend get a nasty infection that required plastic surgery after one bit him. If it was just a dog on the street I doubt you killed someone's pet and you were defending yourself and keeping your squad safe.

I know that doesn't necessarily make it easier but if I know I did something because I thought I needed to or my training kicked in I would feel differently than the dudes who get bored on convoys and start taking target practice on people's pets or farm animals.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #10427 on: March 08, 2022, 03:38:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this is off topic(ok maybe not, it's confessions thread)

@beatifik

i thought i saw a rep of 667 and thus kooked you to make it 666. but then i saw it was your post count.

sorry.

i only kook people when my numbers ocd kicks in, it has nothing to do with the posts itself. i like your posts.

No problemo. What even is rep these days?

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10428 on: March 08, 2022, 08:30:34 AM »
I used to work on a small farm. Every Friday we'd slaughter. I'd be in the back shed emptying out the contents of stomachs and wrestling organs/hides into barrels. Smelled like fucking shit. The slaughter of pigs haunted me for years. I feel like pigs get a bad rap, they're smart animals, as smart as dogs. Shit wore on me. so I stopped eating pork, then all meat, followed by all animal products, I can't look at hotdogs without thinking about a scared squalling pig in the kill pen about to get the captive bolt rifle.

Obviously miss the taste meat, Popeyes most of all. Vegan food is kinda disappointing most of the time. Can't bring myself to eat meat though, shit's been ruined forever.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #10429 on: March 08, 2022, 09:40:10 AM »
I used to work on a small farm. Every Friday we'd slaughter. I'd be in the back shed emptying out the contents of stomachs and wrestling organs/hides into barrels. Smelled like fucking shit. The slaughter of pigs haunted me for years. I feel like pigs get a bad rap, they're smart animals, as smart as dogs. Shit wore on me. so I stopped eating pork, then all meat, followed by all animal products, I can't look at hotdogs without thinking about a scared squalling pig in the kill pen about to get the captive bolt rifle.

Obviously miss the taste meat, Popeyes most of all. Vegan food is kinda disappointing most of the time. Can't bring myself to eat meat though, shit's been ruined forever.
Pigs are probably the third most evil animal (humans being first and chimpanzees second) so maybe try not to feel too bad.

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10430 on: March 08, 2022, 10:07:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Pigs are probably the third most evil animal (humans being first and chimpanzees second) so maybe try not to feel too bad.

That's a fair point, but I'd still rather eat a pig in a survival situation than a chimp or a human.

dofrenzy

« Reply #10431 on: March 08, 2022, 10:18:39 AM »
Crazy that mercy-killing animals seems to be a thing with my homies.  I’ve dispatched a baby bunny also, a couple of squirrels and a mouse caught in a sticky trap.  I’ve used a big rock or a big piece of pressure treated 4x4, but I cover them with a cloth or rag first and keep track of where the skull is.

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10432 on: March 08, 2022, 10:42:35 AM »
Crazy that mercy-killing animals seems to be a thing with my homies.  I’ve dispatched a baby bunny also, a couple of squirrels and a mouse caught in a sticky trap.  I’ve used a big rock or a big piece of pressure treated 4x4, but I cover them with a cloth or rag first and keep track of where the skull is.

Not that it matters because it's too late, but olive oil will release animals from sticky traps.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10433 on: March 08, 2022, 10:54:31 AM »
not necessarily a mercy kill but i watched two rabid dogs fight to the death one sunny afternoon after saturday school

there was nothing i could do to help as they were both fucking foaming at the mouth

i watched one "win" and proceed to de-skin the others face till i saw bone

so yeah get good grades so you don't go back to school on a saturday lil dudes cause this exact thing will happen to you

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #10434 on: March 08, 2022, 11:49:32 AM »
i watched my hamster, ganondorf, shit out her intestines and drag them around her cage for another week before dying never ate hamster again

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10435 on: March 08, 2022, 12:24:48 PM »
i watched my hamster, ganondorf, shit out her intestines and drag them around her cage for another week before dying never ate hamster again

a tragic  :'(

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #10436 on: March 08, 2022, 04:11:34 PM »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10437 on: March 08, 2022, 06:32:10 PM »
not necessarily a mercy kill but i watched two rabid dogs fight to the death one sunny afternoon after saturday school

there was nothing i could do to help as they were both fucking foaming at the mouth

i watched one "win" and proceed to de-skin the others face till i saw bone

so yeah get good grades so you don't go back to school on a saturday lil dudes cause this exact thing will happen to you

Was this in Arizona?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10438 on: March 08, 2022, 11:09:45 PM »
Yup, Kofa high school… go kings.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10439 on: March 09, 2022, 10:49:11 AM »
Yup, Kofa high school… go kings.

Sounds like some desert shit for sure. Eastern high Desert areas of California have more in common with you guys than us coastal elites for sure