Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1735016 times)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
Re: real confessions
« Reply #10500 on: June 11, 2022, 08:50:36 AM »
Expand Quote
When i was in my teens i was spending the night at my homies house and we were playing oblivion on his pc. My homie was changing and i was fucking around killing npcs and my homie came up behind me to give me a tip on how to play the game or whatever and he got his cock stuck in the chair. For reference, this was a Windsor style chair, (ex. below), and his cock was stuck in between the spokes? of the chair. He was super embarrassed and didn't want me to look, so i just had to sit there and try act like shit was normal while my friend attempted to free his trapped member from the chair. We also were eating corn dogs, and I'd be lying if i didn't say that i still have a subconscious aversion to them to this day because of this weird memory

[close]

no way, how does shit like this happen
Hate to say it but I think something else was going on

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10501 on: June 20, 2022, 10:16:19 PM »
was staying at my in-laws house and they had like 4 remotes for the TV and I can't be bothered to learn how it works so I just hand them to my gf. Am I old now?

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #10502 on: June 20, 2022, 10:51:11 PM »
was staying at my in-laws house and they had like 4 remotes for the TV and I can't be bothered to learn how it works so I just hand them to my gf. Am I old now?

4 remotes? I have two but still let the wife handle them mostly.  ;D
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • downward is heavenward
« Reply #10503 on: June 21, 2022, 04:50:43 PM »
I dont know If I mentioned it before. But life seems hard and I dont feel like im progressing in life and society and can connect like everyone else. Besides being difficult to make or keep friends its been hard in the job/career world. All I know is failure. At least before I had the motivation to keep trying, and applying, but hope and motivation has dwindled away.  I came to the realization that Im likely on the spectrum. The weird thing is I feel like I have been progressively getting worse.

On a positive note I guess.. I started smoking weed more regularly and it kind helps for a few hours. I diamond handed my stocks, during the downturn and have faith my portfolio will grow. I feel like its almost my child, plant,or pet I check up on often; sounds regular, I know.

I'm sorry that you're going through it. Maybe weed isn't the best thing for you right now. Short term reliefs like drinking, cannabis, or other substances used as a crutch are just band aids and they will have a biological snapback to them.

It's okay to fail. Failure is great. Failure is essential to growth. It shows you are trying! I can relate to most of what you're saying in your post, especially when it comes to feeling like you're overwhelming with failure after failure. It will make those feelings of success and achieving goals that much more meaningful. You will learn what real gratitude is.

Keep going. I believe in you!!!

My confession: I've lost many people, two of them being the type of friend you can count on one hand, in the last 3 - 5 years. My best friend to suicide, another to a senseless murder, countless others to overdose. I'm dealing with feelings of survivor's guilt, especially because I've had many swift passings with the possibility of death. I've been questioning why I'm still here, what my purpose is, why do I exist in the first place?

I really really really miss my friends, and just lost another yesterday. I especially miss my buddy who took his own life a few years ago. I've cried over him less over the years, but even then I still sob every few months. I know that loss is a part of life but it just keeps getting worse. Even my mom said to me this morning that she has never known someone my age to go through so much loss. I also lost my father at 16.

Fuck.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • downward is heavenward
« Reply #10504 on: June 27, 2022, 06:59:06 PM »
confession time

I have probably had the worst skate career out of anyone

I got sponsored by a small company when i was 13 and rode for them on and off until i was 18-19 because they went out of business a couple times then came back and re sponsored me, Im 25 now and its been atleast 2-3 years since ive skated I have a fresh board sitting there but I just dont feel like i should bother the fun of skating has kind of been taken away from me though i still lurk slap and watch every new skate video on thrasher it just doesnt feel the same

The company i skated for made my whole skate crew dislike/tease me saying it was like skating for a charity
even though i got a box of 15 decks a month and got my homie on the team and we could skate better than all of them

Ive seen one guy on here always talking shit about me, my homie and old sponsor if you are reading this wee fella suck my willy

I have had anxiety for the last 5 years and its quite hard to deal with finding a job, I smoke too much weed yet im trying to get a medical prescription for it after failing a rdt losing my licence for a month and a decent fine

My dog passed away about a month ago and ive cried everyday since

I drink way too much beer

Quit smoking and drinking.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #10505 on: June 28, 2022, 09:48:37 PM »
I was just out skating and there was a homeless woman nearby. For some reason she stripped naked while I was there. At first I was disgusted, but then I got strangely turned on by it. When I got home I jerked off to her. WTF is wrong with me.

Glad I checked this thread. Dam! I saw a naked man around the corner from my apartment last week. Naked for like 5 mins then opened the trunk of his car to get dressed. Wasn’t arouse tho but I saw another woman nude months ago. She had a large backside that would have been pleasant under other circumstances

Also to answer slikk. Therapy and cutting off parents/family members has helped me enjoy life. Knowing your value can be difficult but tolerating abuse isn’t ok. Something I had to learn. I know every situation is different etc but just speaking from my experience

Edit: I also moved away from my hometown and family. Which is challenging too but I’m sure cutting off family can be hard when you’re in the same town.

nothing's been the since same

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #10506 on: July 01, 2022, 07:54:05 AM »
I once drove off with the gas pump hose still connected and ripped it right from the pump.  Luckily they're designed for that but man that shit was a lot to process. Gas station was packed too

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #10507 on: July 01, 2022, 02:33:19 PM »
I once drove off with the gas pump hose still connected and ripped it right from the pump.  Luckily they're designed for that but man that shit was a lot to process. Gas station was packed too
were you sober or faded? Answer honestly, no judgment here

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #10508 on: July 02, 2022, 04:47:53 AM »
Did u keep driving off with it flapping around like the end of a kite? When did u pull it out? When this happened to me and the old lady she drove back to the station to tell them then next thing I know I’m shellin out 150 bones because I was the one pumping... good times.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #10509 on: July 05, 2022, 10:23:58 AM »
Tru-tru-tru-tru-true-confessions...

When I was in the last year of school, me and this really cool girl became friends.
I'm completely in love with this girl.
So, I borrow a bunch of money and take her on a date. We missed the show I'd booked, so we decided to go to my friend's place with two dozen beers.
All night we were flirting, I was sure I was in...then I lent down to get another beer, look up and my so-called best friend and this girl were making out...I just quietly got up and left, they didn't even realize I'd gone for half an hour.
So, this is getting complicated, especially as this girl and I slept over at each other's houses...I tell her I really fucking loved her, one night and I got "But I'm kinda with ___"
Two weeks later I spot him kissing some random girl in a pub.
I told this girl and she grabbed my hand and said we were going to confront him.
She went in by herself and had a row.
Then she folds her arms around me, kisses me and said "Can't you see I love you both"?
I told her I wanted to be with her, whatever it took.
Then, because the buses had stopped, I had to walk five hours home.
Once home, I'm pretty hopeful. I wait for her to call....:
I told her how much I loved her and that I wanted to be with her.
"Sorry, you're going to think I'm a pussy, but I took him back".
That broke my heart at twenty years old and don't date, anymore..not for 20 years.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Jonny7.5Alive

• Rep: 87
« Reply #10510 on: July 05, 2022, 02:22:06 PM »
i had about a month time period where i'd be heavy on DXM (like cough syrup). it probably completely fucked my brain and memory, but it's hard to tell because there's a bunch of other factors. while it was probably the shittiest period of my life from an onlooker's perspective, that period was the happiest i've ever been.
i often think about going back to it, and so a few days ago i figured i would have one final trip.
it was a complete mindfuck, it felt like i was everywhere i've ever been and my consciousness was fading in and out of my attention. i wouldn't say it was a bad trip, but at times were i not more knowledgeable i would have been terrified. at the same time though, i was easily happier then than i had been in months. in the days after i felt barely real, like i had gone some other timeline that night. it's coming back to normal now though.
i hope i'll manage to convince myself to stay away from it in future, but only time will tell.

Gnarly

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #10511 on: July 06, 2022, 02:20:51 PM »
I think about buying a gun everyday. No worries, I don’t dream about hurting other people. Those who look outwardly for their problems are mistaken. I’m a little afraid of telling my therapist because if I say too much that’ll be a one way ticket to the looney bin and I don’t think I can afford it right now.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #10512 on: July 06, 2022, 02:55:08 PM »
I think about buying a gun everyday. No worries, I don’t dream about hurting other people. Those who look outwardly for their problems are mistaken. I’m a little afraid of telling my therapist because if I say too much that’ll be a one way ticket to the looney bin and I don’t think I can afford it right now.
Why are you considering buying a gun?
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #10513 on: July 19, 2022, 01:42:00 PM »
i definitely swig the maple syrup every time i make waffles for my kid

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10514 on: July 19, 2022, 02:29:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Why are you considering buying a gun?

I'd have this thought from time to time and it almost always stemmed from suicidal ideations.

I'm not saying or projecting this onto you L33T but from knowing you on the boards for years now and knowing how similar we are in sensibilities I would advise against it.

Basically what I'm saying is I love you.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #10515 on: July 19, 2022, 09:13:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
were you sober or faded? Answer honestly, no judgment here
Completely sober.  I had just left work and my mind must have just been elsewhere idk what did it but I just got back in my car and started driving.  Soon as it pulled off I stopped immediately but fuckkk I can see feel those looks on people staring over. 

Nose_chip

• Rep: -5
« Reply #10516 on: July 21, 2022, 05:20:30 AM »
Since I moved to the UK I didn’t made many friends on the board, I finally met a guy nice enough to become friends with, as times passes by I’ve been noticing some spoiled kid attitude on him and the way he acted on simple things, and his pickiness over the most stupid stuff has been putting me off, recently he wanted to create this little edit of us and got me hyper on it, saying that he had a osmo and the quality would be great, then the weekend came and I asked if he could get one of my lines and he said that he was shy of using the osmo, because it was a big device and people would make fun of him (even tho he skate with shades to look cool), so I was down to film without the osmo, but he had to start filming from the top of a bank and go down with me, but either he put 0 effort on what he was doing, or he was riding a horse and filming me, because the footage was disgusting, I tried explaining to him in a friendly way, but he didn’t took it well and got mad at me, didn’t spoke to me for the rest of the sesh, then by the end of it he asked me why I was upset with him (?)clearly I wasn’t, but I was pretty disappointed by the whole situation, so we left on the same train and he haven’t spoke to me since, I don’t feel like I did anything wrong, can I get your guys opinion on this? Was it good that we ended up splitting the friendship or should I go and apologize for something I haven’t done?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #10517 on: July 21, 2022, 07:04:49 AM »
Since I moved to the UK I didn’t made many friends on the board, I finally met a guy nice enough to become friends with, as times passes by I’ve been noticing some spoiled kid attitude on him and the way he acted on simple things, and his pickiness over the most stupid stuff has been putting me off, recently he wanted to create this little edit of us and got me hyper on it, saying that he had a osmo and the quality would be great, then the weekend came and I asked if he could get one of my lines and he said that he was shy of using the osmo, because it was a big device and people would make fun of him (even tho he skate with shades to look cool), so I was down to film without the osmo, but he had to start filming from the top of a bank and go down with me, but either he put 0 effort on what he was doing, or he was riding a horse and filming me, because the footage was disgusting, I tried explaining to him in a friendly way, but he didn’t took it well and got mad at me, didn’t spoke to me for the rest of the sesh, then by the end of it he asked me why I was upset with him (?)clearly I wasn’t, but I was pretty disappointed by the whole situation, so we left on the same train and he haven’t spoke to me since, I don’t feel like I did anything wrong, can I get your guys opinion on this? Was it good that we ended up splitting the friendship or should I go and apologize for something I haven’t done?

that dude sucks - keep skating public areas - you'll find some peeps sooner or later we believe in you

Kumiko

• Rep: 54
« Reply #10518 on: July 31, 2022, 10:39:56 AM »
I sand down jessup
i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10519 on: August 04, 2022, 05:41:23 AM »

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10520 on: August 05, 2022, 01:48:36 PM »
One time, I was jerking of in the passenger seat while my partner was driving down 95. Couple middle age women were getting a good laugh for a few miles.

nevrwasben

« Reply #10521 on: August 05, 2022, 02:28:53 PM »
One time, I was jerking of in the passenger seat while my partner was driving down 95. Couple middle age women were getting a good laugh for a few miles.
One time my girlfriend (now wife) and I pulled over onto the highway shoulder on a long drive and were fucking in the driver’s seat.
Got a few trucker horns on that one.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #10522 on: August 05, 2022, 02:52:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
One time my girlfriend (now wife) and I pulled over onto the highway shoulder on a long drive and were fucking in the driver’s seat.

i'm very impressed. but i'm also gray/asex, so i'm more impressed with you guys just handling the inconvenience. i tried to have sex in a car once, but apart from me being disinterested in fucking in general, i found it very uncomfortable.

nevrwasben

« Reply #10523 on: August 05, 2022, 03:20:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i'm very impressed. but i'm also gray/asex, so i'm more impressed with you guys just handling the inconvenience. i tried to have sex in a car once, but apart from me being disinterested in fucking in general, i found it very uncomfortable.
I lost my virginity in the front seats of an automatic transmission Mustang (hers) with a shifter and armrest to get around.
Doesn’t seem possible now, but I didn’t mind at the time!

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #10524 on: August 05, 2022, 07:00:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I lost my virginity in the front seats of an automatic transmission Mustang (hers) with a shifter and armrest to get around.
Doesn’t seem possible now, but I didn’t mind at the time!

I’ve done a lot in cars but the wildest experience was back when I was 18 and visiting Chicago for the first time. Me and my boyfriend at the time met a guy at the airport who was going to the same hotel/event we were going to so we let him hop in the cab with us. Broad daylight heading into the Mag Mile from O’hare the guy proceeds to pull my dick out and blow me and give me a handjob. Couldn’t nut cause I was too nervous about everything. But that kicked off a pretty long list of traffic related stuff for me. I got a HJ just last month around the same area. I was in my buddys Tahoe though so at least there wasnt alot of folks who could see what was going on.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10525 on: August 12, 2022, 08:12:24 PM »
I’m an uncultured basic bitch, so the first time I ever did that air-kiss-on-both-sides-of-the-cheeks greeting I totally panicked and accidentally gave this woman a big old moist smooch  :-* on her cheek while she never even made physical contact with me.  It was super embarrassing.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #10526 on: August 12, 2022, 09:23:31 PM »
I’m an uncultured basic bitch, so the first time I ever did that air-kiss-on-both-sides-of-the-cheeks greeting I totally panicked and accidentally gave this woman a big old moist smooch  :-* on her cheek while she never even made physical contact with me.  It was super embarrassing.

If it wasn't at her wake, you should be good and no apologies needed to her widow/family.

#SpeakingFromExperience
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #10527 on: August 12, 2022, 11:14:26 PM »

But that’s the proper way to do it. Btw this is former European Union Commission chairman Jean-Claude Juncker smooching our Swiss Federal Council Simonetta Sommaruga in front of the cameras. So don‘t feel bad sneaky, at least your faux-pas wasn‘t televised (or was it?)
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #10528 on: August 13, 2022, 04:58:08 PM »
I was hospitalized and let out then got Covid in the last 2-3 weeks. Super fun. Just tested negative. Still looking for that lucky lady to touch my pee-pee in the year of our lord 2022. Currently on an almost 34 year losing streak. My time is coming!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #10529 on: August 13, 2022, 06:19:39 PM »
I was hospitalized and let out then got Covid in the last 2-3 weeks. Super fun. Just tested negative. Still looking for that lucky lady to touch my pee-pee in the year of our lord 2022. Currently on an almost 34 year losing streak. My time is coming!
I love you man I know you probably don’t give a flying fuck but I seriously do