Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734744 times)

swissenheights

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #840 on: October 17, 2007, 10:02:07 PM »
Theres this chick at my work who sells new cars.
We flirt off and on harmlessly, until saturday when she gave me her number and told me to call her after work b/c she wants to hang out.
Problem is... I have a lady.
But this girls really cool.

Lifes a buffet table, and I just want a little bit of everything.
Is that so bad?
homers cheating on marge in your avatar so yes its okay its not that bad
dah

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #841 on: October 18, 2007, 06:58:18 PM »
she really got a turtle surprise huh
dah

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #842 on: October 18, 2007, 07:03:30 PM »
she really got a turtle surprise huh
Unfortunately
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #843 on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
eating a girls pussy and ass...on my list of favorite things I've ever experienced in life.
[close]

spoken like a man, *pats back*

these are great,

ive gone on all sorts of benders and binges for years and only now starting to get back on the wagon.

part of that means ive had to shaft most of my old buddies and start meeting new friends at school

i dont like many people at the shop im sponsored by and am starting to question why im even dealing with it at all.

i treat my girlfriend like shit and i think thats why we ve been together for so long.

i dunno some other wierd shit., and if my friends knew i posted here id be embarrased haha
[close]

Dude i treat my girl like shit too yet she puts up me with me. I've cheated on her like 3 times and i don't even feel bad. I know she knows too. She even takes me to skate, and buys me junk food and shit. She even wanted me to put it in her butt. That's sick if you ask me.

If shes that good to you, why do you treat her like shit and cheat on her? That sounds like a girl I'd marry.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #844 on: October 18, 2007, 09:48:59 PM »
I'm this close, but who knows. I'm too young for that shit.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #845 on: October 19, 2007, 09:28:25 AM »
i was just accused of being arrogant :(
JEEZY NEVER DIES

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #846 on: October 19, 2007, 09:36:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
eating a girls pussy and ass...on my list of favorite things I've ever experienced in life.
[close]

these are great,

ive gone on all sorts of benders and binges for years and only now starting to get back on the wagon.

part of that means ive had to shaft most of my old buddies and start meeting new friends at school

i dont like many people at the shop im sponsored by and am starting to question why im even dealing with it at all.

i treat my girlfriend like shit and i think thats why we ve been together for so long.

i dunno some other wierd shit., and if my friends knew i posted here id be embarrased haha
[close]

Dude i treat my girl like shit too yet she puts up me with me. I've cheated on her like 3 times and i don't even feel bad. I know she knows too. She even takes me to skate, and buys me junk food and shit. She even wanted me to put it in her butt. That's sick if you ask me.
[close]

If shes that good to you, why do you treat her like shit and cheat on her? That sounds like a girl I'd marry.
It's not that i treat her like shit i just think she likes me more than i like her and  little things like i say I'll call her back and never do.

jrock

« Reply #847 on: October 19, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »
I was watching a tv show on the JFK assassination when I started thinking of my grandfather, who was a Secret Service agent during the time JFK was killed.  I did a little research, and there is a lot of evidence that the Marcello crime family was implicated in the assassination.  Coincidentally, the Marcellos' home base was a little Italian restaurant about 5 minutes down the highway from where I live, and where my grandfather lived during the JFK assassination.  I find it kind of odd that a secret service agent that was guarding the president would live so close to the base of operations of a crime family that was implicated in the president's assassination.  My family was always really hush-hush about the fact that my grandfather was a secret service agent; ( i just found out about it a couple years ago (20 years after he died).  The whole thing just seems really weird to me, and I can't stop wondering if there was some kind of connection between the two.

Anton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #848 on: October 19, 2007, 02:50:46 PM »
i can't kickflip and im not trying to learn it either

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #849 on: October 19, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

these are great,

[close]

[close]

[close]
It's not that i treat her like shit i just think she likes me more than i like her and  little things like i say I'll call her back and never do.
I know what you mean... that was what it was like with my ex (before she was my ex) for a while, but I just broke up with her. I was over it.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #850 on: October 19, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »
Yeah i am getting to that point, but fuck i would feel so bad.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #851 on: October 21, 2007, 08:20:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

these are great,

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
I know what you mean... that was what it was like with my ex (before she was my ex) for a while, but I just broke up with her. I was over it.

man, keep treating them like shit.. I remember the day when I thought to myself "Shit, my girlfriend is awesome, I should start being nicer" and I have been fucked ever since.

Room Guy

• Rep: 1
  • get gnaughty
« Reply #852 on: October 22, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »
man i would kill to get my brown belt. my gf says no way :'(

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #853 on: October 22, 2007, 12:16:25 PM »
I always here people skating by my place and wonder if it's mikefork or ah lee. I then feel like a creep for having the internet mixing in with my real life.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Joshewuhh

« Reply #854 on: October 22, 2007, 02:18:32 PM »
I always here people skating by my place and wonder if it's mikefork or ah lee. I then feel like a creep for having the internet mixing in with my real life.
\

Go skate

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #855 on: October 22, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
\

Go skate

I don't have one at the moment( and can't afford it either). I focused my last and threw it on a roof like a little brat. I did find these fun looking rails at this gas station near my place that made me want to skate really bad.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

mikefork

« Reply #856 on: October 22, 2007, 05:43:26 PM »
whoa, where do you live?

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #857 on: October 23, 2007, 11:20:36 AM »
Hillside street.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #858 on: October 24, 2007, 01:56:45 PM »
Hillside street.

In mission hill?  I skated down that street last week, so it may have been me.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #859 on: October 24, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »
Yes, Mission Hill.

mikefork

« Reply #860 on: October 24, 2007, 04:48:03 PM »
cigarettebeer, were you at the jam on sunday?

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #861 on: October 24, 2007, 05:00:17 PM »

How was that?  I slept until 1(hung over), and had something to do at 2:30 so I just closed the blinds and put some music on.  I went to the static premiere and almost got arrested by the 9,000,000 cops in my neighborhood because of the sox game on the way back.

mikefork

« Reply #862 on: October 24, 2007, 05:09:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How was that?  I slept until 1(hung over), and had something to do at 2:30 so I just closed the blinds and put some music on.  I went to the static premiere and almost got arrested by the 9,000,000 cops in my neighborhood because of the sox game on the way back.
everyone had a good time. fred gall and bro were killing it. sfa mc'ed the best/worst trick contest and we somehow got kids to try and coffin off the kicker. if either you and/or cigarettebeer can make it, we are hosting a skate jam this saturday in malden

toonie

« Reply #863 on: October 25, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »
i kind of just want it to be winter already

Room Guy

• get gnaughty
« Reply #864 on: October 25, 2007, 02:54:15 AM »
i haven't skated in 2 months

blazini

• Rep: -91
  • kook me, boi.
« Reply #865 on: October 25, 2007, 07:47:28 AM »
goon skwad

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #866 on: October 26, 2007, 11:38:31 AM »
Yes, Mission Hill.

i actually live about 1h30m from the city... i go often though.

i have friends that live right on mission hill man. you've probably heard me skate by your place before than. ha.

name

• Rep: -1
« Reply #867 on: October 26, 2007, 11:00:59 PM »
I am obsessed with the number 222

I go on Slap secretly and have never told anyone that I go on a skateboarding message board.

I fear becoming an alcoholic because the only time I feel completely comfortable and anxiety-free around people is when I’m am drunk.

I play with a tech dech more than I actually skateboard.

I feel like I enjoy masturbating more than I do actually being with a girl.

I believe in Jesus.

I only post when I am a little fucked up.
"Jesus was cool, he was a good man, he was a profit" - clarkie

Room Guy

• get gnaughty
« Reply #868 on: October 26, 2007, 11:48:34 PM »
hey, do i know you? ^

Guile

• SLAP Pal
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #869 on: October 26, 2007, 11:49:58 PM »
i smoke too much weed and i know its affecting me but i sort of dont care.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES