Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734863 times)

beeda weeda

Re: real confessions
« Reply #1140 on: January 08, 2008, 08:57:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im still pretty young and whenever i cant go to sleep i just sit there and think about what its gonna be like when the people close to me are gonna die...

and i often think about how horrible its gonna be when im not gonna be able to skateboard anymore not just from getting older but from getting a job that wouldnt let me skate..

[close]

on TV tropolis?
I was addicted too...

don't get a job like that then person, no one needs a career until their 35, or do you want to retire when your 65 and chill and get lazy and develop alzheimers and cancer. Fuck enjoy your youth while you have it and dont give a fuck about "what you should be doing" you have your whole life for that. Growing up is for wussies.
[close]
Yeah MAN!! tending to responsibilities is soooo lame man!!! fuck the free world!!! skate or die and rock on in youth BRO!!
Confession-I'm addicted to Beverly Hills 90210, I can't stop watching it.

Claude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 15
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1141 on: January 08, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im still pretty young and whenever i cant go to sleep i just sit there and think about what its gonna be like when the people close to me are gonna die...

and i often think about how horrible its gonna be when im not gonna be able to skateboard anymore not just from getting older but from getting a job that wouldnt let me skate..

[close]

don't get a job like that then person, no one needs a career until their 35, or do you want to retire when your 65 and chill and get lazy and develop alzheimers and cancer. Fuck enjoy your youth while you have it and dont give a fuck about "what you should be doing" you have your whole life for that. Growing up is for wussies.
[close]
Yeah MAN!! tending to responsibilities is soooo lame man!!! fuck the free world!!! skate or die and rock on in youth BRO!!
Confession-I'm addicted to Beverly Hills 90210, I can't stop watching it.

Haha its not anything like that, its not impossible to find a good paying job that allows you plenty of time and energy to skate. It just sounded like the guy is worried about having some stressful career where his whole life revolves around it, which honestly nobody really needs.

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #1142 on: January 08, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »
Quit skating and become a doctor or nurse, we're running low. jk

If I weren't so lazy, stoned and self-centered I would consider it.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #1143 on: January 08, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »
im in love with this girl but i hate so many things about her.

jack sandwich

• Rep: 21
  • lost in the sauce.
« Reply #1144 on: January 08, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »

i'll second that.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #1145 on: January 08, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i'll second that.

haha thank god im not alone.

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1146 on: January 08, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »
just punch her and run away she'll get the message

deep

« Reply #1147 on: January 09, 2008, 06:37:30 PM »
i eat food with a strategy

hatehatehatehate

« Reply #1148 on: January 09, 2008, 08:41:16 PM »
on new years i was at a house party, and during the countdown i was in the bathroom taking a dooks.  i tried to drop a good one when the countdown got to 1, it made things a little less depressing that way..

and i third that. the post a couple up.

ReidVaeth

• Rep: -180
  • i'm here.
« Reply #1149 on: January 11, 2008, 12:27:55 AM »
i jerked off in a plane before
i collect  comics
i want to cheat on my girlfriend even though shes hasnt done anything wrong
i pick on kids that push mongo
i have absolutley no motivation in life
i enjoy dreaming about dying
i call myself a christian but i dont believe in christ the way christians are supposed to
ive tried to kill myself but i suck at everything and failed
i have a freddy prince junior avatar because i hate freddy prince junior
i punched a girl in the face last week and i dont feel any remorse about it
jammage.

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1150 on: January 11, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »
Whenever I get bored in class, I start talking to the people that think I'm their friend, and I try to convince them to kill themselves.

deep

« Reply #1151 on: January 11, 2008, 08:45:42 PM »
im the shit

victoria

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1152 on: January 12, 2008, 07:09:54 PM »
ive ben drunk since 8.
a damn shame i dont have 105 portraits of you sucking my dick, vicky.

deep

« Reply #1153 on: January 12, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #1154 on: January 12, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »
Expand Quote
ive ben drunk since 8.
[close]

yeah rightz

believe me, she is.

deep

« Reply #1155 on: January 12, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ive ben drunk since 8.
[close]

yeah rightz
[close]

believe me, she is.

OOOOH SHIT! SAY SOMETHIN ELSE! SAY SOMETHIN ELSE NUGGA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7CcyLRijM

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #1156 on: January 13, 2008, 11:02:28 AM »
i haven't kissed a girl for the first time without beeing drunken since 10 years.

edit: and i made out with an ugly but really friendly girl that studies with me. i hate myself.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 11:10:22 AM by Matze »

beeda weeda

« Reply #1157 on: January 17, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »
I think I'm better than other people.

89-90pistons

« Reply #1158 on: January 17, 2008, 03:26:34 PM »

Mackattack

« Reply #1159 on: January 19, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »
i was never really into music untill i started skateboarding
in the 7th grade i downloaded most of the songs from Osiris: The Storm, and i would listen to the song from T Bone's part religiously.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1160 on: January 19, 2008, 10:00:34 AM »
I used to have long hair and I would never wash it, I seriously went for at least a year without washing it, and I remember having a hard time not getting it wet in the shower, I was a scumbag.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1161 on: January 19, 2008, 12:00:53 PM »
I used to have long hair and I would never wash it, I seriously went for at least a year without washing it, and I remember having a hard time not getting it wet in the shower, I was a scumbag.
WOW.

Thatīs what people with dreadlocks feel like 24/7
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1162 on: January 19, 2008, 01:38:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
WOW.

It wasn't dreaded out but it was getting there and I didnt want dreads so I washed it and got it cut short, when I washed it, it was twice as long as it looked when it was all greasy

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #1163 on: January 19, 2008, 02:00:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
WOW.

People with dreads can wash their hair, they just can't brush it.

Diesel

« Reply #1164 on: January 19, 2008, 02:10:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
WOW.

I actually have dreadlocks and I wash my hair every two weeks.

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #1165 on: January 19, 2008, 06:27:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
WOW.

[close]

I actually have dreadlocks and I wash my hair every two weeks.
hell yea

jf

« Reply #1166 on: January 19, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »
i made this thread awhile ago when i was down in the dumps, i had made alot of myself since then. but in the last few months i have been really stressed, my job is iffy on funds, its a long story, and my life took a turn for the worse, ive been throwing up at least 10 times a day for at least 3 months, i sit in bed at night and stress so hard that i pretty much dry heave or barf into a towel before i finally fall asleep 3 hours later, my son wont get the family that he deserves because im a fuck up and i cant find a way to kick my anxiety/depression problems, im not taking drugs, i have had maybe 5 beers in the span of 2 months, im trying my best to eat healthy, i try to force myself to go to bed and get up at reasonable times, after this post you can go ahead and insert the crying girl picture, i dont care, i just had to let it out, I feel like i have failed in to many aspects in life and depression and anxiety will always get the best of me, it did when i skateboarded for a living and it does now when trying to have a decent family life, i lose and have noone to blame but myself, that's all

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #1167 on: January 19, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »
i made this thread awhile ago when i was down in the dumps, i had made alot of myself since then. but in the last few months i have been really stressed, my job is iffy on funds, its a long story, and my life took a turn for the worse, ive been throwing up at least 10 times a day for at least 3 months, i sit in bed at night and stress so hard that i pretty much dry heave or barf into a towel before i finally fall asleep 3 hours later, my son wont get the family that he deserves because im a fuck up and i cant find a way to kick my anxiety/depression problems, im not taking drugs, i have had maybe 5 beers in the span of 2 months, im trying my best to eat healthy, i try to force myself to go to bed and get up at reasonable times, after this post you can go ahead and insert the crying girl picture, i dont care, i just had to let it out, I feel like i have failed in to many aspects in life and depression and anxiety will always get the best of me, it did when i skateboarded for a living and it does now when trying to have a decent family life, i lose and have noone to blame but myself, that's all

sounds rough, hope you feel better. or even better, hope you win the lottery or something. sounds more practical than "feel better"

• Rep: 48
« Reply #1168 on: January 19, 2008, 11:38:30 PM »
i haven't kissed a girl for the first time without beeing drunken since 10 years.

edit: and i made out with an ugly but really friendly girl that studies with me. i hate myself.
When I was a freshman in college, my roommates and I had a party with a bunch of people from our senior class in high school in our apartment.  Somehow, I ended up on the lap of our high school class president on the patio; a black girl that was at least a foot taller than me.  In our drunken revelry, we totally made out until the cops busted up the party.  She wasn't exactly ugly, but definitely not my type (and I'm sure she can say the same about me).  Anyhow, we'd always run into each other on campus and shit would be somewhat awkward.  You're not the only one, dude.

“Skaters are rebels” Reggie Barnes
“…If we create campaigns trying to sway skateboarders they will possibly rebel against it and go even more to non branded boards”

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1169 on: January 20, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »
See, thatīs straight out wrong. People very rarely are the cause for their own depressions (unless the got it from drugs etc. then you could say itīs your fault). You shouldnīt think it is your fault, because most certainly it isnīt. And you should not feel guilty for it. Depression and anxietes are the deseases that come hand in hand with the way our society works. And there are a lot of decent people with depressions who donīt deserve it to be suffering and thinking itīs you fault is wrong. You are not the one to blame. Depression is a common desease and itīs nothing you can control easily.
I know from your past posts that you tried xanax (I think it was xanax) as a cure or help. Psychopharmaka doesnīt cure. It just supresses the symptoms and helps you relax for a short time, but on the long run it bites you in the ass (but sadly you found out already).
Did you try a psychotherapy? Those fears are rooted somewhere and a therapist might be able to help oyu find out what it is and help you get over it. Sure, it takes time, it takes money. But in the end itīs all about being able to enjoy life, and if right now you canīt enjoy your life, your wife or your son, spending the money on a therapy might be the right decision.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.