Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1739000 times)

jack sandwich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
  • lost in the sauce.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1230 on: January 30, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »
i like to listen to bright eyes regularly.

Young Jeezy.

• Rep: -26
  • boys scared of Jeezy like he the boogeyman
    • the truth nigga avatar image
« Reply #1231 on: January 30, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »
i wish people respected me......

jus playin fuck yall niggas
i got all i need except some jeezy in my life

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #1232 on: January 30, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »
when i first started skating when i was younger it took me almost 3 years to learn a proper ollie. 3.

samesies! I remember that weird period in between starting and not learning, I'd just be skating to the store and there'd be a group of kids seshin' a curb, and they'd stop me and ask "CAN U KICKFLIP?" and I'd be like "Uhh... I just use this for transportation purposes..." and akwardly skate off as fast as I could.

Except by "proper" I mean, up a 3 inch curb, so it was probably even longer than that.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

nelson muntz

• Rep: 1
  • scum
« Reply #1233 on: January 31, 2008, 08:04:45 AM »
I had a videopart and after seeing it I realized that I'd made use of fake steez....

kook me!

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #1234 on: January 31, 2008, 08:07:50 AM »
watching your own footage sucks sometimes, after someone pointing out that i looked lik ronson lambert with down syndrome, i can see it.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1235 on: January 31, 2008, 09:12:19 AM »
watching your own footage sucks sometimes, after someone pointing out that i looked lik ronson lambert with down syndrome, i can see it.
could you post that link again, Iīd like to see it with my own eyes!! watching my own footage always makes me realize that I really donīt do any special tricks at all...
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #1236 on: January 31, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »
This was the very first time I k-grinded this rail, at the time the biggest rail I'd k-grinded, and I was pretty psyked to have it on film since I pretty much never film, but when I wathced it I got sooo bummed, I hate how I pull my arms straight down, it looks wierd...

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1237 on: January 31, 2008, 10:03:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
could you post that link again, Iīd like to see it with my own eyes!! watching my own footage always makes me realize that I really donīt do any special tricks at all...

ha, you asked for it. heres my ronsoness

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #1238 on: January 31, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »
naah man, that sequence is dope!

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1239 on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
thanks man, spots gone.. im so bummed on it :(

beeda weeda

« Reply #1240 on: January 31, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »
I'm 25 and my hair is thin, but not thinning, but I fear I may lose it overnight.
I have filmed 1 ful skatepark, when I was 22, and I used a modest mouse song for my part, looking back, that is the gayest shit ever!

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1241 on: January 31, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
I had a videopart and after seeing it I realized that I'd made use of fake steez....

kook me!

Me too, dude. I never think about it while I'm trying stuff, it just happens, then I watch the footage and get sad. And if it doesn't look fake, there just isn't any style at all.

I can't think of anyone horrible enough to compare it to, like just by watching my stuff you can tell skating's really hard for me.

It sucks having struggling/fake steeze  :'(

But aye, Ah Lee, that back lip sequence is sick, and it didn't seem Ronsonish, it just seampt like you sorta had to keep your shoulders turned that way to get that pop-back-over momentum.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #1242 on: January 31, 2008, 10:22:43 PM »
ive typed like 5 different "confessions" about being unhappy with my "girlfriend" in the past few months but always delete them immediately because i feel guilty about it afterwards. what a pussy.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #1243 on: February 01, 2008, 09:13:47 AM »
Expand Quote
I often cut my own hair
[close]
me too, my shits all uneven

I just did it now and fucked it all up, worst feeling ever when you wish you had just left it alone

Strictly Bricks

• Rep: 0
  • www.last.fm/user/shoegazebastard
« Reply #1244 on: February 01, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »
i ignore beautiful girls that like me and then go home and bitch about myself not having a girlfriend
you fuckin' liar.

we're the gets no pussy table.
shit. money.

Mackattack

« Reply #1245 on: February 01, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »

hahah
i am always stoked on my footage at first glance, but then when i watch it again i realize that i skate like a leaping sloth

Strictly Bricks

« Reply #1246 on: February 01, 2008, 03:32:10 PM »
last time I got head was 4 months ago, and I was too stoned to get it up. I wanted to cry.
shit. money.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #1247 on: February 01, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »
so the poor girl sucked your limp wiener?

mikefork

« Reply #1248 on: February 01, 2008, 06:45:26 PM »
Expand Quote

kook me!
[close]

Me too, dude. I never think about it while I'm trying stuff, it just happens, then I watch the footage and get sad. And if it doesn't look fake, there just isn't any style at all.

I can't think of anyone horrible enough to compare it to, like just by watching my stuff you can tell skating's really hard for me.

It sucks having struggling/fake steeze  :'(

But aye, Ah Lee, that back lip sequence is sick, and it didn't seem Ronsonish, it just seampt like you sorta had to keep your shoulders turned that way to get that pop-back-over momentum.
no matter what, my style looks bad on footage
when i get a trick, i'll be psyched until i watch it. i get bummed on the way it looks every time, so i keep trying it. but every try looks just as bad as the others so i eventually give up and never capture the footage
also whenever old footage of me is playing in some old video, i walk out of the room and i don't come back until the video is over because i'm too embarrassed by my stuff

i also started to talk to my ex-kind of- girlfriend. i feel like a dweeb for doing it, but deep down i'm psyched
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 06:48:40 PM by mike fork »

Strictly Bricks

« Reply #1249 on: February 01, 2008, 07:23:23 PM »
so the poor girl sucked your limp wiener?

for like 15 minutes, and then she was like "Fuck this." and got up and left the room, and told everyone at the party about just went down.
shit. money.

Steve Zissou

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1250 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »
ahaha brutal last time i got head it was the girls first time (wasn't bad) she was saying i don't know what to do tell me want you want i almost blew my load right there.

Strictly Bricks

« Reply #1251 on: February 01, 2008, 09:29:06 PM »
you should of dude, and not told her you were gonna, just to see the look on her face.........
shit. money.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1252 on: February 02, 2008, 08:29:39 AM »
naah man, that sequence is dope!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Matt

• Rep: 28
« Reply #1253 on: February 02, 2008, 01:43:22 PM »

gotta get your meter up first
live love laugh

jayme.f

« Reply #1254 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:23 AM »
i miss my son so much! i cant sleep at night beacause i miss him so much, its the only depressing thing in life, one of my friend's is a tatoo artist and next week im getting a full sleve dedicated to my little man

i love you with all my heart leo, dad is fighting the good fight so that i can see you as much as i can!

i wish i had full custody of you. but i also know that your mommy loves you very much!

in this lifetime i will do all that i can to ensure that you dont make the same mistakes that i made.

you are always on my mind, i see your face were ever i go. i took a chunk of my loan money and put in a trust fund for you. you mean the wor;ld to me, there are times when my depression has left me to think suicidal thoughts, but beacause of you, i have the ultimate reason to live, im sorry that i could not be the man that your mom wanted to stay with, but i undrstand that she had to do what she had to do. but leo my son i will always be here for you, through thick and thin. you have your whol life ahead of you and i will do my bst to guide you in the right direction, i miss rocking you to slep and no matter how tired i was in the morning when i would wake and see your face i knew there was a love between us that is so strong that nothing could seprate us, your dad will always be here for you, i would give my life for you. when i find a house you will have the biggest bedroom in the house. because of you i will always hold your mommy in high regard, no matter what problems me and your mom have i will always love both of you unconditionally, there is no way that i could not, you are apart of me and she is apart of you, when your mom left me i said some mean things out of impulse but i nver wishd anything bad on you. you mean th world to me, i hope you still have the board that i dedicated to you, if not? i still have one saved just for you, even though i get depressed because its been 22 days sinc ive seen i still feel very happy because i know i will see you again. words could never explain how much you mean to me, i will always be here for you. i promise this.

i love you my little buddy!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:57:02 AM by jayme.f »
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1255 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:51 AM »
I've realized who's style mine comes close to...

chris lambert

but without the skill

killsbud.

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1256 on: February 03, 2008, 04:53:23 AM »
i slay randoms just to say i got tang that night
or girls will wanna hang out and ill ditch to skate or sit in my house with friends

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #1257 on: February 03, 2008, 08:48:56 AM »
i miss my son so much! i cant sleep at night beacause i miss him so much, its the only depressing thing in life, one of my friend's is a tatoo artist and next week im getting a full sleve dedicated to my little man

i love you with all my heart leo, dad is fighting the good fight so that i can see you as much as i can!

i wish i had full custody of you. but i also know that your mommy loves you very much!

in this lifetime i will do all that i can to ensure that you dont make the same mistakes that i made.

you are always on my mind, i see your face were ever i go. i took a chunk of my loan money and put in a trust fund for you. you mean the wor;ld to me, there are times when my depression has left me to think suicidal thoughts, but beacause of you, i have the ultimate reason to live, im sorry that i could not be the man that your mom wanted to stay with, but i undrstand that she had to do what she had to do. but leo my son i will always be here for you, through thick and thin. you have your whol life ahead of you and i will do my bst to guide you in the right direction, i miss rocking you to slep and no matter how tired i was in the morning when i would wake and see your face i knew there was a love between us that is so strong that nothing could seprate us, your dad will always be here for you, i would give my life for you. when i find a house you will have the biggest bedroom in the house. because of you i will always hold your mommy in high regard, no matter what problems me and your mom have i will always love both of you unconditionally, there is no way that i could not, you are apart of me and she is apart of you, when your mom left me i said some mean things out of impulse but i nver wishd anything bad on you. you mean th world to me, i hope you still have the board that i dedicated to you, if not? i still have one saved just for you, even though i get depressed because its been 22 days sinc ive seen i still feel very happy because i know i will see you again. words could never explain how much you mean to me, i will always be here for you. i promise this.

This post gave me a boner.

MahShugahNah

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1258 on: February 03, 2008, 10:43:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

creep.

But Jayme that was ill, you should print that out for him, unless he already has an account on SLAP (im assuming he does)

jayme.f

« Reply #1259 on: February 03, 2008, 11:12:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

creep.

But Jayme that was ill, you should print that out for him, unless he already has an account on SLAP (im assuming he does)

haha! no hes only 1 and a half. i dont think slap is apropriate for him yet, i know that rant sounds whinny and bleeding heart but i had to get it out, hopefully i will get to see him really soon, even if it has to be with a court appointed mediator for the time being.
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.