Author Topic: Ave and Dill quit Alien?  (Read 214936 times)

Tuna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ave and Dill quit Alien?
« Reply #570 on: June 26, 2013, 01:08:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
http://www.youtube.com/embed/j3xgFGH6smU

look how fucking stupid these kids look, hurts me eyes.

[close]

Tyler, who did the front 180 over the bump to bar, does in fact, rip. He was the last guy in that DTC4 promo which if i recall correctly, you did like Nino.

.......but then he isn't on fucking awesome.....unless something has changed since he went to new york.
[close]

yeah i can vouch tyler golden is a ripper. he has changed since those kids came along but at least he still films real tricks
[close]

I kinda agree, come a long way since his casl days.

[close]

haha nah im talking fr like a year or two back. i just hope those hipsters arent getting paid

yeah i know, he's so stoked on "those hipsters" that I'd like to believe they're worth the Dill and AVE seal of approval. Time will tell I suppose.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #571 on: June 26, 2013, 01:21:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm hyped on these homophobes outing themselves because the way a kid dresses bugs them so much.
[close]

This. Or they're just jealous because they wanted to be sponsored so bad when they were kids so they spent all night practicing nollie flips in their parents' garage and worked so hard for it, only to have these two badasses came along and they look really cool and get to hangout with pro skateboarders.
[close]

Calling someone out for dressing like a fucking kook is not homophobic. People on SLAP always wanna make the biggest deal out of the littlest shit like baggy jeans or wearing hats with the tags still on em, yet yall gon jump to defend THESE niggas? gimme a break. The only reason yall tryna pull the "homophobe" card is because anybody can see that these niggas clearly dress gay as fuck. i wouldnt even care if they were gay, but even still id consider those outfits super-lame. Try-hard skate hipsters are like the new wiggers nowadays.

[close]

people being bummed because skaters look like prince, or are considered dressing effeminate smells like homophobia to me, and was what i was referencing. people love to get carried away and think every post is about them
[close]

But the thing is they dont even appear to be all that talented as skateboarders, but it seems as if their "image" is what got them hooked up. Prince dressed like a fucking clown too but he was exceptionally skilled/talented, thats not the case with these guys. They're seemingly mediocre skaters with a try-hard hipster image. Obviously people are gonna have something to say about that.
shut up sk8d00d, my post and the posts i was referencing didnt say that at all. they referenced the kids looks/clothing style. yes they aren't good enough to be sponsored, that is obvious.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #572 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm hyped on these homophobes outing themselves because the way a kid dresses bugs them so much.
[close]

This. Or they're just jealous because they wanted to be sponsored so bad when they were kids so they spent all night practicing nollie flips in their parents' garage and worked so hard for it, only to have these two badasses came along and they look really cool and get to hangout with pro skateboarders.
[close]

Calling someone out for dressing like a fucking kook is not homophobic. People on SLAP always wanna make the biggest deal out of the littlest shit like baggy jeans or wearing hats with the tags still on em, yet yall gon jump to defend THESE niggas? gimme a break. The only reason yall tryna pull the "homophobe" card is because anybody can see that these niggas clearly dress gay as fuck. i wouldnt even care if they were gay, but even still id consider those outfits super-lame. Try-hard skate hipsters are like the new wiggers nowadays.

[close]

people being bummed because skaters look like prince, or are considered dressing effeminate smells like homophobia to me, and was what i was referencing. people love to get carried away and think every post is about them
[close]

But the thing is they dont even appear to be all that talented as skateboarders, but it seems as if their "image" is what got them hooked up. Prince dressed like a fucking clown too but he was exceptionally skilled/talented, thats not the case with these guys. They're seemingly mediocre skaters with a try-hard hipster image. Obviously people are gonna have something to say about that.
[close]
shut up sk8d00d, my post and the posts i was referencing didnt say that at all. they referenced the kids looks/clothing style. yes they aren't good enough to be sponsored, that is obvious.

calling out someone for dressing like a try-hard dickhead doesn't mean you dislike or are afraid of gay people, you fucking idiot.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #573 on: June 26, 2013, 05:15:05 AM »
I guess Terpening's on

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #574 on: June 26, 2013, 05:27:30 AM »
I guess Terpening's on

And he's wearing Ramondetta's that are a shameless copy of the janoski. However, I'm not going to complain that Ramondetta is getting some money

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #575 on: June 26, 2013, 05:46:48 AM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

dillanharp

« Reply #576 on: June 26, 2013, 08:03:46 AM »
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
And he's wearing Ramondetta's that are a shameless copy of the janoski. However, I'm not going to complain that Ramondetta is getting some money

You're a fucking idiot.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #577 on: June 26, 2013, 08:29:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
[close]

You're a fucking idiot.

Well, technically, showing me a pic that is 6 months old, that I've already seen and that confirms what i just wrote (at least in my opinion), doesn't make you a genius either.
Edit: I fully back HUF, but was expecting much more from them for a Ramondetta model
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:31:33 AM by Turtle Boy »

93tilinfinity

« Reply #578 on: June 26, 2013, 08:48:07 AM »
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
You are a dumb shit. Skateboarding is one giant rip-off. You must have just started skating or you're a Hype-Beast poser. Focus your account, brah.

Take the "Airwalk Gym Shoe" for example -  is that a Campus rip-off, a Stan Smith rip-off, or a One-Star rip-off? Wait, can Adidas rip-off there own shoe(Campus and the Stan Smith)? Fuck you are dumb. Wait, even worse the Janoski looks like the Airwalk Jason Lee shoe. Fuck I hate posters/posers like you.

Why did every shoe in the 90's look like the Airwalk Sorry shoe? Yeah, so Etnies ripped off Airwalk with the Raps.....and again with the MC-Raps, brah. Fuck dudes like you that have no clue about the history of skateboarding. All you have to do is pick up a mag or go to Chromeball, dick.

dillanharp

« Reply #579 on: June 26, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »
^^^
Using the Janoski as a comparison model makes you a fucking idiot. A blatant rip off? come on dude.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #580 on: June 26, 2013, 08:56:44 AM »
after seeing this crap, I guess I'm kinda torn as to what's worse.  Huge corporations getting involved in skateboarding, OR well-respected professionals that are running a company that's based more on image/fashion than the actual skating.  think i just need to close the magazines and web browsers and get the fuck outside!!!  
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

SlayerKiller

• Rep: -37
« Reply #581 on: June 26, 2013, 10:14:53 AM »
after seeing this crap, I guess I'm kinda torn as to what's worse.  Huge corporations getting involved in skateboarding, OR well-respected professionals that are running a company that's based more on image/fashion than the actual skating.  think i just need to close the magazines and web browsers and get the fuck outside!!!  

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #582 on: June 26, 2013, 10:56:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
[close]
You are a dumb shit. Skateboarding is one giant rip-off. You must have just started skating or you're a Hype-Beast poser. Focus your account, brah.

Take the "Airwalk Gym Shoe" for example -  is that a Campus rip-off, a Stan Smith rip-off, or a One-Star rip-off? Wait, can Adidas rip-off there own shoe(Campus and the Stan Smith)? Fuck you are dumb. Wait, even worse the Janoski looks like the Airwalk Jason Lee shoe. Fuck I hate posters/posers like you.

Why did every shoe in the 90's look like the Airwalk Sorry shoe? Yeah, so Etnies ripped off Airwalk with the Raps.....and again with the MC-Raps, brah. Fuck dudes like you that have no clue about the history of skateboarding. All you have to do is pick up a mag or go to Chromeball, dick.

I guess I butt hurted a lot of people here, but when i heard about a Ramondetta pro model I was really excited, but after seeing that I was totally disappointed, and you can say all you want but when Isee those ramondettas the first thing i saw was some janoskis without the swoosh some details here and here.

I never said that skateboarding was something original, nor it is calling me a poser and claiming that I just started skateboarding when you know nothing about me.

The worse thing about your reaction is the fact that you're agreeing with me saying that everyone copies everyone, so I don't see the point of your post...

The fact that I feel deception of the design that HUF that in my opinion is really close to the janoski is actually totally complying with your sentence. And I guess saying that a core brand design is really close to a Nike design is something taboo that some people can't hear.

I love HUF and skated trough a lot of pairs and would again if i could find some Hupper around, and I always felt that their designs, if not revolutionary, had something interesting, but when I saw those ramondettas I made the same face as when I see those weed socks.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #583 on: June 26, 2013, 11:27:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
[close]

Take the "Airwalk Gym Shoe" for example -  is that a Campus rip-off, a Stan Smith rip-off, or a One-Star rip-off? Wait, can Adidas rip-off there own shoe(Campus and the Stan Smith)? Fuck you are dumb. Wait, even worse the Janoski looks like the Airwalk Jason Lee shoe. Fuck I hate posters/posers like you.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:29:51 AM by Nigga »

MrMojoRising

• Rep: -23
« Reply #584 on: June 26, 2013, 11:43:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
[close]
You are a dumb shit. Skateboarding is one giant rip-off. You must have just started skating or you're a Hype-Beast poser. Focus your account, bra.

Take the "Airwalk Gym Shoe" for example -  is that a Campus rip-off, a Stan Smith rip-off, or a One-Star rip-off? Wait, can Adidas rip-off there own shoe(Campus and the Stan Smith)? Fuck you are dumb. Wait, even worse the Janoski looks like the Airwalk Jason Lee shoe. Fuck I hate posters/posers like you.

Why did every shoe in the 90's look like the Airwalk Sorry shoe? Yeah, so Etnies ripped off Airwalk with the Raps.....and again with the MC-Raps, bra. Fuck dudes like you that have no clue about the history of skateboarding. All you have to do is pick up a mag or go to Chromeball, dick.
[close]

IamCircus

• Rep: -2
« Reply #585 on: June 26, 2013, 12:09:35 PM »
Did he just call you a piece of girl underwear?

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #586 on: June 26, 2013, 12:13:21 PM »
Expand Quote

So, wait..... That is a guy on the left?!?!  ???

[close]
It's pretty scary what skateboarding has become...
He looks like Prince on a skateboard.

jimi420

« Reply #587 on: June 26, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
Can we all just agree that fashion skateboarding is fucking gross and those dudes in that video were trying too hard?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #588 on: June 26, 2013, 12:35:05 PM »
Yes

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #589 on: June 26, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »
Can we all just agree that fashion skateboarding is fucking gross and those dudes in that video were trying too hard?
yea, like the guys in the pig video

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #590 on: June 26, 2013, 12:46:47 PM »
Fuck this shit.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #591 on: June 26, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2013, 01:22:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
that ricky swag
Claire Danes has a steezy varial heel

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #593 on: June 26, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »

The dumb fuck on the left (the same 'guy' with the twinkle toe fucking style in the video) looks like Hillary Swank's character in Boys Dont Cry.

As an aside, this guy, along with several other dirtbag street kids you see in Billy's Polaroids go to high end parties in Manhattan and let rich old white dudes pay them to put things in their assholes.

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #594 on: June 26, 2013, 02:57:01 PM »
You guys know he's laughing hysterically about all these comments, right? I will say his costumes don't make it easy to watch his skating, but to each their own i suppose. Who'll be the first to where a clown outfit as their actual kit skateboarding?

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #595 on: June 26, 2013, 03:05:09 PM »
You guys know he's laughing hysterically about all these comments, right? I will say his costumes don't make it easy to watch his skating, but to each their own i suppose. Who'll be the first to where a clown outfit as their actual kit skateboarding?

Simon Woodstock

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #596 on: June 26, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess Terpening's on

[close]
[close]

Take the "Airwalk Gym Shoe" for example -?  is that a Campus rip-off, a Stan Smith rip-off, or a One-Star rip-off? Wait, can Adidas rip-off there own shoe(Campus and the Stan Smith)? Fuck you are dumb. Wait, even worse the Janoski looks like the Airwalk Jason Lee shoe. Fuck I hate posters/posers like you.

And the award for dumbest cunt on slap goes to....

KOOK!

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #597 on: June 26, 2013, 03:32:58 PM »

hmm, jason lee airwalk's and janoski's looking similar is pretty far fetched

zoltan

« Reply #598 on: June 26, 2013, 05:03:34 PM »

hmm, jason lee airwalk's and janoski's looking similar is pretty far fetched

damn those still look good

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #599 on: June 26, 2013, 05:22:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The dumb fuck on the left (the same 'guy' with the twinkle toe fucking style in the video) looks like Hillary Swank's character in Boys Dont Cry.

As an aside, this guy, along with several other dirtbag street kids you see in Billy's Polaroids go to high end parties in Manhattan and let rich old white dudes pay them to put things in their assholes.

so why is any of that negative or something to be embarassed about?