Author Topic: anyone else think pj ladd is the skate equivalent of watching paint dry?  (Read 5533 times)

new_york_shitty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
Re: anyone else think pj ladd is the skate equivalent of watching paint dry?
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2014, 01:05:22 PM »
New game:

Which "industry insider" do you think Biggerboyscame is?

I'll start first: Doug "Pineapple" Saladino

Biggerboyscame folds sweaters at the Element retail store in Times Square and wears a lanyard with Nixon and Billabong stickers all over it. He wears Skullcandy headphones and has his Osiris hightops on the outside of his skinny jeans. He once said 'Good morning' to a Dragon sunglasses rep and now thinks he has insider information/newsworthy opinions.

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2014, 01:19:42 PM »
Quote from: new_york_shitty  link=topic=76201.msg2088595#msg2088595 date=1392066322
Expand Quote
New game:

[close]

Biggerboyscame folds sweaters at the Element retail store in Times Square and wears a lanyard with Nixon and Billabong stickers all over it. He wears Skullcandy headphones and has his Osiris hightops on the outside of his skinny jeans. He once said 'Good morning' to a Dragon sunglasses rep and now thinks he has insider information/newsworthy opinions.

Spot on.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »
Quote from: new_york_shitty  link=topic=76201.msg2088595#msg2088595 date=1392066322
Expand Quote
New game:

[close]

So are you saying I am wrong about him being Doug "Pineapple" Saladino? Jesus...I was pretty sure, but I trust you more than myself so I'm going with your story.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2014, 07:09:46 PM »
Yeah. He posts like a pineapple would.

donnie most

• Rep: -1
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2014, 07:25:50 PM »
1989 started skating. Early 1990's indeed the glory days. We used to skate this spot called the Bandstand in Rockland, MA. This little shit that lived across the street or nearby used to be there sometimes. One end had two stairs and the other had three or four, and there was a ledge along the side. Said little shit could do almost anything down the bigger set of stairs and had a few good ledge tricks. We used to giggle about how he could barely get off the ground. A few years later it turns out homey got better and had himself a video release party. WHL was so rad and it was a delight to see what became of PJ. I've seen a lot of pros skate in person over the years and he was indeed an exception. The real deal.
-Donnie

shark tits

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2014, 07:40:24 PM »
1989 started skating. Early 1990's indeed the glory days. We used to skate this spot called the Bandstand in Rockland, MA. This little shit that lived across the street or nearby used to be there sometimes. One end had two stairs and the other had three or four, and there was a ledge along the side. Said little shit could do almost anything down the bigger set of stairs and had a few good ledge tricks. We used to giggle about how he could barely get off the ground. A few years later it turns out homey got better and had himself a video release party. WHL was so rad and it was a delight to see what became of PJ. I've seen a lot of pros skate in person over the years and he was indeed an exception. The real deal.
-Donnie
are you related to johnny most?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:45:54 PM by shark tits »

donnie most

• Rep: -1
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2014, 08:13:12 PM »
Ha, good call, but no. I'm reppin the Bean as best I can.
-Donnie

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2014, 08:24:02 PM »
watching him skate at the BATB is boring as fuck.

watching him skate street is not.
Twin Perks

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2014, 08:47:20 AM »
I skated with him at Copley before WHL blew up and I can say he is one of the smoothest and most consistent skaters who have ever lived.

shark tits

« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2014, 09:11:15 AM »
pj snaked me at true east in 2000 and i have never forgiven him but that doesn't make him boring. it just makes him a horrible house guest w/ bad manners.

SK8houses

• Rep: -2
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2014, 09:50:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Its funny how a lot of people post terrible opinions on here thinking that its because they see something nobody ellse does, when in relaity it is the opposite.
[close]

all subjective thought isn't it? I don't think I see anything new... what I don't see is any new and/or noteworthy/exciting footage from pj.

What makes a 'terrible opinion'? Does it become terrible when YOU personally don't agree with it?
do all this and your opinion will not be a terrible misconstrued thought of your own pathetic reality.

every one is entitled to THEIR own opinion, but PJ is a skate god, even heath said pj's horrible wonderful life part is one of his favorites......that is from HK.......... dont watch him or do. pj cold give a fuck about you. dont judge based off not having any "exciting" footy if you can't put out footage up to par with his. lets see your video part(s) since you are judging others

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
I want your drugs. You must have some fucking wild paint.

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2014, 10:00:22 PM »
PJ Ladd's skateboarding is equivalent to watching paint fly out of a can and paint an entire wall or room perfectly.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot