Author Topic: figgy and nuge beat the shit out of dubstep dj  (Read 25501 times)

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
Re: figgy and nuge beat the shit out of dubstep dj
« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2013, 08:40:35 AM »
Lol, whatever. Keep going. That guy pulled out a knife because he thought it would stop the fight? You deserve what you got.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:42:22 AM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

hammerz3

• Rep: -2
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2013, 05:26:12 AM »
To all you clowns saying that dude was breaking the fight up, look a little closer.  He is the same pussy protecting his boy from phelps in the beginning of the video.  I'm not sure about the knife shit, but if you're gonna pull it you better start pokin.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2013, 06:06:55 AM »
I dont really care about the background story but nothing about figgy's punch was manly.
He sucker punched the guy (it doesnt matter if he deserved it or not) and disappeared into the background to avoid further confrontation, if youre going to punch someone the least you can do is stay there and face him, punching someone and running away is a pussy move.

Nuge on the other hand did it like a man.
but anyway.... fighting is wack, especially when youre a grown man and the fight is about music.

janky858

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2013, 11:32:44 AM »
I WANTED TO QUOTE SO MANY OF YOU GOD DAMN VAGINAS... your a skateboarder not a fuckin "non violence" advocate. all of you guys would stick up for yourself and do the same thing, you wouldnt let someone push you around.. unless your a pussy, which you probably are.