Author Topic: Pals in SF?  (Read 858 times)

Dick Butkus

Pals in SF?
« on: May 15, 2013, 08:46:12 PM »
I live in SoCal (San Pedro in the South Bay) and My friends and I might take a train to SF this summer. We're in our late teens and if you could show us around or even better let us stay with you for a few days, I'd be down to give some money and/or product in exchange. (I got some hookups) we're all decent skaters, and know our shit (not kooks)

Thanks gaiz

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: Pals in SF?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 09:19:01 PM »
Contradiction is contradictory.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:37:28 PM »
SF/Oakland/Berkeley are really easy to get around without a car and its really easy to meet skaters. Even if you don't find a host on here hit up couchsurfing.org - you can for sure find people to stay with. IF you wanna find skaters to skate with hit up the island off Embarcadero Bart, Peace wall park in Berkeley off downtown Berkeley bart or just cruise around and you'll find tons of stuff to skate.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

otis shredding

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 11:46:16 PM »
ill take you to opera house rail or that curb busenitz skates, but not both. pm me with sponsor me tapes for more info

noone1234

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 11:52:17 PM »
ill take you to opera house rail or that curb busenitz skates, but not both. pm me with sponsor me tapes for more info

haha

just jamie-thomas-it. sleep in bushes but watch out for vomit, shit, and piss.

Dick Butkus

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »
SF/Oakland/Berkeley are really easy to get around without a car and its really easy to meet skaters. Even if you don't find a host on here hit up couchsurfing.org - you can for sure find people to stay with. IF you wanna find skaters to skate with hit up the island off Embarcadero Bart, Peace wall park in Berkeley off downtown Berkeley bart or just cruise around and you'll find tons of stuff to skate.

Yeah I kinda figured I could get around and skate a bunch of places without a skate guide. I'll have to look into places to stay, thanks man.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 08:38:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I kinda figured I could get around and skate a bunch of places without a skate guide. I'll have to look into places to stay, thanks man.

yup just cruise the streets. if you don't find a host I know theres a hostel in SF that's been mentioned on here.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

ThugWaffle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »
(I got some hookups) we're all decent skaters, and know our shit (not kooks)

Thanks gaiz

What a paradox

Dick Butkus

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 08:44:46 PM »
Expand Quote
(I got some hookups) we're all decent skaters, and know our shit (not kooks)

Thanks gaiz
[close]

What a paradox

A guy can't say gaiz around these parts? I was just joshing, ThugWaffle