Author Topic: Little Rock, AR  (Read 746 times)

Dr Steve Brule

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
Little Rock, AR
« on: May 15, 2013, 12:12:35 PM »
I think I may be moving to Little Rock, Arkansas here in September or October.  From what I've heard, the skate scene is pretty reasonable.  It looks like that the North Little Rock park is awesome, and I'll definitely have to check out Kanis park as well.  Any homies down there?
For Your Health

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
Re: Little Rock, AR
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:21:18 PM »
i stayed there for a week with a friend back in winter 2006. lots of cool stuff to skate there. kanis is awesome.

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 12:23:17 PM »
riverview skatepark in north little rock is fun too.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 05:39:30 PM »
I skate at Kanis every once in a while. They are constantly adding new stuff to the park. The River Market area is a cool place to cruise around. There are some really nice brick banks and stairs close to the Peabody Hotel.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
PM'd you.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 07:13:38 PM »
I skate at Kanis every once in a while. They are constantly adding new stuff to the park. The River Market area is a cool place to cruise around. There are some really nice brick banks and stairs close to the Peabody Hotel.

I watched a couple videos with Kanis and it definitely looks like a rad project.  I'd be more than happy to chip in for materials and help out with labor as well.  Looks like a rad place to skate.  Also, I'll have to check out those spots you mentioned, thats pretty rad.  Thanks man
For Your Health

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
Kanis is a gnarly old bowl.  I honestly never skated parks though, but there are loads of street spots.  Go down to the River Market and there's a decent little spot right on the water.  Park in the big ass parking lot by the river in the River Market area and if you're looking at the river, just go left and you'll run right into it.  I never got busted there.  Make sure to hit up Vino's for pizza and beer too!
i used to live in little rock and the river park spot was tight and bust free, also vinos is good everytime