Author Topic: I have some KRUX trucks and OJ wheels for sale/trade...  (Read 654 times)

shredbuffalo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I have some KRUX trucks and OJ wheels for sale/trade...
« on: May 17, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »
I have a set of silver KRUX 5.0 Tall trucks (these are for a deck size 8.3 or bigger) and a set of O.J. Justin Strubing 54mm wheels that I'd like to get rid of. I actually won them in a SLAP contest and I have no use for them (I ride 8.19-8.25 so the trucks are too big for me and I don't really care for OJ wheels.)

Obviously they're brand new (one of the trucks is still in the plastic it came in and the wheels are still in the plastic) so needless to say they've never been used.

I'd be willing to part with them for a fair offer or I'd be willing to trade for something cool...I have a few things that I'm going to need pretty soon too like new wheels, a new deck, and new trucks, so I'd be willing to take some of those items as well (new of course.)

If any of you have any of these items lying around I'd definitely be willing to trade:
Deathwish team deck size 8.19-8.25
Indy trucks size 1.39
Spitfire wheels 51-53mm (I'm specifically looking for the Reynolds "Get Buck" Starbucks ones

If anyone's interested you can send me a pm.

Dick Butkus

Re: I have some KRUX trucks and OJ wheels for sale/trade...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 10:44:26 PM »
What size are the OJs?

nico

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: I have some KRUX trucks and OJ wheels for sale/trade...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:55:58 PM »
how soft are the OJs?