Author Topic: Nyjah Front Blunt 18 Rail  (Read 6253 times)

vegan*shawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Nyjah Front Blunt 18 Rail
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2013, 10:20:19 AM »
I just hate how people say Nyjah is the future of skateboarding, he is good at the type of skating he chooses, but he doesn't represent all of skating.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
I just hate how people say Nyjah is the future of skateboarding, he is good at the type of skating he chooses, but he doesn't represent all of skating.

thank you.

jimi420

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2013, 11:46:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thank you.
Has anybody that's ever been considered the "future" of skating represented ALL of skating? Yeah Koston can do tranny, but he mostly sticks to street skating. Tony Hawk did try street skating but he's remembered for his Vert skills. And I'm sure if Nyjah wanted to he could skate transition, but it seems like he doesn't like to or want to and isn't that what most of you harp about? Skating what you think is fun? So the dude finds enjoyment in front blunting an 18 stair rail but since it's just stair counting it doesn't matter for anything? You all are just a bunch of fuckboys. His skating doesn't get me excited to skate either but I recognize that this dude is in fact pushing skateboarding. It's not just that he did the rail, he did it SECOND TRY. This would be many rail skater's ender but this is just a second try webclip. Get the fuck out of here with all this bullshit, go to the Pops thread and speculate how many more months or years until he puts out a webclip.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »
It doesn't matter what Nyjah does he's going to get hated on. Right now he's Lebron of skating. Most people don't like him but at the end of the day his skills are undeniable.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2013, 01:28:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

thank you.
[close]
Has anybody that's ever been considered the "future" of skating represented ALL of skating? Yeah Koston can do tranny, but he mostly sticks to street skating. Tony Hawk did try street skating but he's remembered for his Vert skills. And I'm sure if Nyjah wanted to he could skate transition, but it seems like he doesn't like to or want to and isn't that what most of you harp about? Skating what you think is fun? So the dude finds enjoyment in front blunting an 18 stair rail but since it's just stair counting it doesn't matter for anything? You all are just a bunch of fuckboys. His skating doesn't get me excited to skate either but I recognize that this dude is in fact pushing skateboarding. It's not just that he did the rail, he did it SECOND TRY. This would be many rail skater's ender but this is just a second try webclip. Get the fuck out of here with all this bullshit, go to the Pops thread and speculate how many more months or years until he puts out a webclip.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2013, 02:27:24 PM »
wow so many terrible posters all convening on one page, lets keep this goin guys
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Darkmarc

• Rep: 10
  • Yeah?
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »
All I have to say is... fuck. That's a scary ass trick for a big rail... glad he didn't get a concussion/die.
"Everyday, like probably three times a day, I'd jerk my dick off so much that the prisoners would say yo Ol' Dirty chill the fuck out. Every girl I saw on T.V., her ass looked funny to me, and i just kept jerkin my dick off, every fucking day and night." - ODB

shit_for_brains

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2013, 07:30:44 PM »
That bail was beautiful.

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2013, 02:02:14 AM »
How can you casually walk away backwards from bailing an 18 stair bluntslide??? I don't understand. How does his knees take the impact? And he said he does missions like this every other day...  and he's got like almost 10 years of straight progression until he hits his prime.

Tenterhooks

• Rep: 112
  • I love you x
    • http://davidgalletly.com avatar image
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2013, 03:24:43 AM »
Are you allowed to enjoy watching some people skate big rails and some other people skating cellar doors? I've got the time.
"Was I a hero? Maybe to Hero, I was a hero." - Doug Brown

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2013, 05:09:02 AM »
this is absolutely insane. i think people wouldn't be hating if he had to work for it and took some gnarly slams, to try to at least pass for human.

Shredman & Dropin

• Rep: -2
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2013, 01:45:18 PM »
I can do that on THPS first try any day...  ;)

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2013, 05:25:23 PM »
Are you allowed to enjoy watching some people skate big rails and some other people skating cellar doors? I've got the time.

of course not!!  ;)

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2013, 07:03:41 PM »
I can do that on THPS first try any day...  ;)
not to fakie, at least not without ollieing out. which looks lame, fuck you