Author Topic: Blank deck help  (Read 995 times)

Bliz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
Blank deck help
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »
The area I stay in isn't exactly the greatest, and the kids here all wanna skate but don't have a whole lot of money either.  I started talking to the parents who come to the park and my shop about the whole financial situation about skateboarding and they said there just needs to be a cheaper option. 

We have our shop decks, but they're gone before we know it and was wondering if anybody on here knew some good blank decks we could buy in bulk at about 10-40 every time.  I'm obviously not expecting the greatest performance from them and I've informed parents and some of the younger kids with no job about that as well but still wanted to come on here and ask before I purchased them from Mini-Logo for example

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
Re: Blank deck help
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 11:12:16 PM »
may not be possible but have you tried hitting up whoever manufactures your shop decks? Maybe they could hook you up and let you order a batch of blanks along with the shop boards, then the quality wouldn't be questionable too.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Bliz

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »
may not be possible but have you tried hitting up whoever manufactures your shop decks? Maybe they could hook you up and let you order a batch of blanks along with the shop boards, then the quality wouldn't be questionable too.

Yeah they just took off a few shmucks when I asked for an estimate, wasn't really surprised about that at all.  I heard Mini-Logo gives a sweet deal in bulk orders but once again I know some people on here know a LOT more than I do lol

Clownbaby

• Rep: -1
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 01:41:53 AM »
Check into PS Stix and Pennswood

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 12:17:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah they just took off a few shmucks when I asked for an estimate, wasn't really surprised about that at all.  I heard Mini-Logo gives a sweet deal in bulk orders but once again I know some people on here know a LOT more than I do lol

Don't ruin the market in your area for decks by introducing blanks.  Shop decks should be the cheapest ones you offer.  You could maybe stock some closeouts from the distributor.  Alien has $27.95 decks at their online store.  Isn't that cheaper than cost from a distributor?

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 12:19:05 PM »
The area I stay in isn't exactly the greatest, and the kids here all wanna skate but don't have a whole lot of money either.  I started talking to the parents who come to the park and my shop about the whole financial situation about skateboarding and they said there just needs to be a cheaper option. 

We have our shop decks, but they're gone before we know it and was wondering if anybody on here knew some good blank decks we could buy in bulk at about 10-40 every time.  I'm obviously not expecting the greatest performance from them and I've informed parents and some of the younger kids with no job about that as well but still wanted to come on here and ask before I purchased them from Mini-Logo for example

Politics and bull shit aside, check out www.blankdecks.com

Bliz

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Don't ruin the market in your area for decks by introducing blanks.  Shop decks should be the cheapest ones you offer.  You could maybe stock some closeouts from the distributor.  Alien has $27.95 decks at their online store.  Isn't that cheaper than cost from a distributor?

God bless you, checked the distributor and there's a ton of Cliche stuff wicked cheap as well as a few other brands.  Won't make much off em, but parents should be a little happier as well as these kids!

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 03:41:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Politics and bull shit aside, check out www.blankdecks.com
Fuck those guys, for real. Really shitty service and HORRIBLE boards. I knew not to expect much from a blank, but they were just awful.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.