Author Topic: Boston Traffic priemere hosted by: coliseum, orcchard,  (Read 1405 times)

mikefork

Boston Traffic priemere hosted by: coliseum, orcchard,
« on: December 08, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »
true love, and naturally traffic

taken from the orchard website:
Orchard, Traffic, Coliseum, and True Love are throwing a premiere party for the new Traffic video this Saturday (the 9th) at The Mission Bar & Grille. It's an early party (show starts at 2:45) so don't stay up too late on Friday night. ALL AGES!

biggums mcgee

Re: Boston Traffic priemere hosted by: coliseum, orcchard,
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 02:52:26 PM »
if anyone who has gone to these would like to write a review, I would be more than happy to hear it

mikefork

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »
if anyone who has gone to these would like to write a review, I would be more than happy to hear it
alright. i will hit you up with one as soon as i get to a computer after the premiere

i forgot to add ricky o and bobby p are coming according to james from true love(owner). that might have change though since he said it maybe last thursday or friday

defiantnate

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »
Damn, wish I could be there.

mikefork

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 06:25:20 PM »
Damn, wish I could be there.
it was sick but ricky, bobby, and rich got really fucked up last night and couldn't make it. it was a sick premiere though inside a bar with a bunch of people who didn't skate. to say the least they were stoked. i will have a review for it soon i have to think about what to write for a while