Author Topic: Girl/Chocolate US tour  (Read 776 times)

ben3350

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -156
Girl/Chocolate US tour
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:15:29 AM »
Girl and Chocolate have started their tour promoting Pretty Sweet.

http://crailtap.com/2013/05/22/pretty-sweet-us-tour/

I can't really tell if they are doing any kind of skating demo. You'd think a skate team would do that and not just a signing, but I'm not quite sure.

I live in Atlanta, and the place they are going to on July 5th is just a skateshop and there are no skateparks near where that is. I cant imagine them touring the country just to sign autographs, but who knows. I know when fourstar came to my city they picked a skatepark to skate and not just a skateshop.

knockout

• Rep: -2
Re: Girl/Chocolate US tour
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
i went to the active one and the pros were pretty cool. anyone know how much nike janoski signed by eric koston and sean malto are worth?  ???

ben3350

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 06:55:54 PM »
probably not alot unless its signed by janoski. even then it's hard to prove to a buyer that they were actually signed by the real person.

I was thinking of getting my koston 2s signed by koston but those shoes were kind of expensive and I like them alot and cant afford to buy another pair! haha

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 07:04:21 PM »
i went to the active one and the pros were pretty cool. anyone know how much nike janoski signed by eric koston and sean malto are worth?  ???

Probably less than if they were new...

ben3350

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »

so was it just a signing?

soccer mom

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 10:22:06 PM »
Nope, they are ripping park demo's I saw one. They destroyed it!

Netflicks

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »
Going to try for one in Texas.

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 01:25:42 PM »
I guess they're doing a demo here for Zumiez in the mall parking lot next Thursday...Some stupid band like Deathcab For Cutie or Cute Is What We Aim For is playing as well (one of those weak bands with the word "cute" in their name.) They're definitely doing a demo though...Just hope I get out of work in time, it doesn't rain, and Koston and Guy are there.