Author Topic: RIP James Gandolfini  (Read 8789 times)

castillo's curls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
Re: RIP James Gandolfini
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 09:14:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Eat right folks. My dad had a massive heart attack about 4 years ago, quadruple bypass. But survived due to the miracle of modern medicine. Smoking and shitty diet are not worth it.
[close]

Dude definitely wasn't healthy, he was in New Orleans quite a lot working on films, the stories that kept coming up are that he partied so hard that most of the hollywood cats wouldn't hang out with him, so he would generally lurk out at nice restaraunts uptown order food at the bar and bro down with someone that worked there. He would generally hang out at the bar till the restaraunt closed and go out with whomever was down, this person would soon become his drinking buddy but that never lasted more than a few days cuz James just went so hard that people just couldn't handle it. Staying out all night everynight was his shit, it would get to the point that his new drinking buddies would start ducking him just cuz they couldn't live that life. At that point i guess he would start over at a new resteraunt with new starstruck drinking buddies.

that makes him sound even radder.

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
Christopher Moltisanti death
Aw come on. I haven't seen season 5 and 6 yet, serious bummer. (yes I know I'm way overdue, put The Sopranos on my 'to watch' list for way too long)

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 11:15:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Aw come on. I haven't seen season 5 and 6 yet, serious bummer. (yes I know I'm way overdue, put The Sopranos on my 'to watch' list for way too long)

I was so glad when that happened.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 05:27:30 PM »
Official cause of death: too much gabagool.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 05:28:49 PM »
He got whacked by the last gumba he would have ever expected, his own heart! Now thatsa a spicy meatballa.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

• Rep: 12
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 05:50:34 PM »
Dude definitely wasn't healthy, he was in New Orleans quite a lot working on films, the stories that kept coming up are that he partied so hard that most of the hollywood cats wouldn't hang out with him, so he would generally lurk out at nice restaraunts uptown order food at the bar and bro down with someone that worked there. He would generally hang out at the bar till the restaraunt closed and go out with whomever was down, this person would soon become his drinking buddy but that never lasted more than a few days cuz James just went so hard that people just couldn't handle it. Staying out all night everynight was his shit, it would get to the point that his new drinking buddies would start ducking him just cuz they couldn't live that life. At that point i guess he would start over at a new resteraunt with new starstruck drinking buddies.

fake

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 06:04:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fake

a lot of friends work in the movie industry here and I've heard the same thing several times.

also, Mr. Spacey is a little too touchy-feely
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »
now I kinda wana watch the sopranos, I never liked him before but I thought he was pretty great in that brad Pitt movie from last year.

Augustmoon I remember u saying Kevin spacey was gay before, but not that u knew first hand? he likes lil ill crohns sufferers?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2013, 06:22:44 PM »
Wish he would've had a bigger role in killing them softly.

All the behind the scenes stuff aside, this is very tragic.

His inside the actor's studio is on YouTube.

Brody I highly recommend the sopranos. The writing is pretty close to flawless.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 06:35:56 PM »
Tried to dedicate a wallride to Gandolfini last night. Ate shit.
Cold Ghengis

germy rogirs

• Rep: -14
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
R.I.P James.. to potray a bad motherfucker, one must be a bad motherfucker

Fake Tits

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 09:53:33 PM »
Wish he would've had a bigger role in killing them softly.

All the behind the scenes stuff aside, this is very tragic.

His inside the actor's studio is on YouTube.

Brody I highly recommend the sopranos. The writing is pretty close to flawless.

gnar you if i could.

RIP.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »
g'night sweet prince   :'( :'( :'(

So bummed.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 08:19:43 AM »
Official cause of death: too much gabagool.

Haha...pretty much

"Sopranos" star James Gandolfini, who struggled with booze addiction in his final weeks, scarfed down a decadent final meal that included at least eight alcoholic drinks, The Post has learned.

Gandolfini guzzled four shots of rum, two pina coladas, and two beers at dinner with his son - while he chowed down on two orders of fried king prawns and a "large portion" of foie gras, a hotel source in Rome said. 
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/deadly_bada_binge_for_tony_aSAMCEh5LgRnBOH7fYlaCN

Chrostpher's intervention scene calls it too...
@ 4:20
"...I'm gona kill myself?! The way you fuckin' eat you're gona have a heart attack by the time you're 50!"

I had been rewatching The Sopranos whole series the last month or two on HBO before going to bed every night - kept thinking to myself how watching that for an hour would fly by and be way more satisfying than 90% of the shit I watch on TV...Sucks he won't be around anymore.

I wanna see his last movie he did with Chase about the 60's rock and roll band, "I'm not there" - anyone ever catch it?

His other movie with Robert Redford and Mark Ruffalo was decent too -  "The Last Castle"

Jackburton

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2013, 03:30:38 AM »
They made a correction about what he had to drink.  Fucking bastards either way.  I can't believe they had to include it was a "large" portion.  They also called him barrel chested.  Those people deserve a nice punch right to the stomach.  At the same time I can;t help but laugh at imagining him eating king prawns.  ITs like something out of the simpsons.

Paletta

• Rep: -17
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2013, 11:19:49 PM »
this sucks RIP
was he in a diner waiting for his daughter?

I see what you did there
Very clever  :)

• Rep: 12
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2013, 11:22:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

fake
[close]

a lot of friends work in the movie industry here and I've heard the same thing several times.

also, Mr. Spacey is a little too touchy-feely

nah all my movie industry friends said this wasnt true