Author Topic: Figgy, Stefan and Lil Wayne on same clothing company..  (Read 22861 times)

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
Re: Figgy, Stefan and Lil Wayne on same clothing company..
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2013, 08:47:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Shake Junt for rich folks?  ???
[close]

f-f-f-filet mignon now it's on now it's on now it's on

HAHA!

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2013, 09:13:23 PM »

Jack Hoffe

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2013, 09:45:56 PM »
here is how the meeting went.,

How can we be like Dirty Ghetto Kids but ok for stupid people with money and mall shoppers ?

COME ON PEOPLE WE ARE PAYING YOU BIG MONEY.

... .... Dirty Ghetto kids.....mmmmmm Asphalt yacht club ?

we got lil weasel wayne weezy and his money so get me that kid with the nike boat shoe, a dirty looking white kid and get me TONY HAWKS SON DAMMIT !!

PRINT IT !!

DIET COKE !!

steezy_scholz

• Rep: -25
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2013, 09:57:05 PM »
Quote from: Microforrest  link=topic=71147.msg1940863#msg1940863 date=1372106614
Why the fuck is lil wayne still alive? When can he just hurry up and OD on purple like we all know he's going to? Seriously? jimi Hendrix couldn't live, but this faggot is still somehow breathing? Plus everyone else on this team is officially kook'd.

why would you want anyone to die ??? even if you dont like there shit , you shouldnt wish anyone dead. fucking ignorant cunt
knees weak arms spaghetti, theres spaghetti on his spaghetti already, moms spaghetti

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2013, 11:14:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Chipp

• Rep: -10
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2013, 11:42:23 PM »
It's real.

Poor guy. To get on they wanted his name, but he doesn't own it anymore. So hey took the next best thing. His right thumb.

fickdiepolizei666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2013, 03:53:12 AM »
Expand Quote
2013 is becoming one of the weirdest year in skateboarding recent history
[close]

#GETWEIRD

i was really hyped about blake beeing in this

Microforrest

• Rep: -19
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2013, 04:46:19 AM »
Quote from: Microforrest  link=topic=71147.msg1940863#msg1940863 date=1372106614
Expand Quote
Why the fuck is lil wayne still alive? When can he just hurry up and OD on purple like we all know he's going to? Seriously? jimi Hendrix couldn't live, but this faggot is still somehow breathing? Plus everyone else on this team is officially kook'd.
[close]

why would you want anyone to die ??? even if you dont like their shit , you shouldnt wish anyone dead. fucking ignorant cunt

If you listened to good music you'd understand.
Also, fixed that sentence for ya buddy!
Olympic athletes have diets and train really hard.
Skateboarders eat candy, talk shit, and drink arizona iced teas.

True Story

• Rep: -12
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2013, 04:53:44 AM »
Thanks for this update on a team that's been discussed in print and already has a functioning website, True Story! We really appreciate it.

We must have different opinions on what a fully functional website is. All I see is a landing page with a release date and social media links. Show me where the team was announced, seems like a lot of people are interested actually. Isn't that what this topic is for?

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2013, 06:37:06 AM »
I hope Lil Wayne makes a dope skateable mini skirt lol  ;D

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2013, 07:17:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

HAHAHA!

Will Easley

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2013, 07:49:47 AM »
Quote from: Microforrest  link=topic=71147.msg1941209#msg1941209 date=1372160779
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

why would you want anyone to die ??? even if you dont like their shit , you shouldnt wish anyone dead. fucking ignorant cunt
[close]

wishing death on someone you dont know is weak as fuck point blank period. this nigga has CHILDREN but since you dont like his raps you feel he would be better off dead. get over yourself that shit is made lame, even moreso if you're actually at an adult age.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2013, 08:26:50 AM »
Quote from: Microforrest ? link=topic=71147.msg1941209#msg1941209 date=1372160779
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: Microforrest ? link=topic=71147.msg1940863#msg1940863 date=1372106614
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

wishing death on someone you dont know is weak as fuck point blank period. this nigga has CHILDREN but since you dont like his raps you feel he would be better off dead. get over yourself that shit is made lame, even moreso if you're actually at an adult age.

I believe it's pronounced chirren.

kiefersutherland

• Rep: -24
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2013, 08:36:34 AM »
This Doesn't even surprise me anymore, but i mean they could be trying to be like Altamont and have artist and pros on the team

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2013, 09:38:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Thanks for this update on a team that's been discussed in print and already has a functioning website, True Story! We really appreciate it.
[close]

We must have different opinions on what a fully functional website is. All I see is a landing page with a release date and social media links. Show me where the team was announced, seems like a lot of people are interested actually. Isn't that what this topic is for?

team was announced via stevie williams interview in the new "the skateboard mag"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2013, 09:53:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
team was announced via stevie williams interview in the new "the skateboard mag"

its also on his wall on "the facebook"

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
cash grab, gtwyc

the design looks pretty budget from the look of that tee

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2013, 10:59:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Quote from: Microforrest ? link=topic=71147.msg1941209#msg1941209 date=1372160779
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: Microforrest ? link=topic=71147.msg1940863#msg1940863 date=1372106614
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

gnar'd

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2013, 02:01:41 PM »
Expand Quote

The skateboarding balloon is going to pop soon...just like the stock market.....
[close]

FYI- The US stock market (DJIA) has been setting record highs over the past few months and is still over 14,000. 

FYI : that's because of a bond buying program that artificially inflated the numbers. And FYI the stock market burst was in the 1930s you're thinking of the real estate bubble

To the point; how can such a hodgepodge of "team members" make such generic shit? It's like it was designed for a ccs catalog
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

gnar'd

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
I love skateboarding so much sometimes, that I want it to die!

If lil wayne is a part of this on, it is disgusting!

If he is not, I dont care and never will. Then they are Split to me.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »

Last two sentences made no sense.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2013, 02:34:40 PM »

I guess they are kinda like split..

shit_for_brains

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2013, 05:13:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

The skateboarding balloon is going to pop soon...just like the stock market.....
[close]

FYI- The US stock market (DJIA) has been setting record highs over the past few months and is still over 14,000.? 
[close]

FYI : that's because of a bond buying program that artificially inflated the numbers. And FYI the stock market burst was in the 1930s you're thinking of the real estate bubble

To the point; how can such a hodgepodge of "team members" make such generic shit? It's like it was designed for a ccs catalog

You guys be careful talking about this stuff with Gipper around.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2013, 05:48:29 PM »
It's like it was designed for a ccs catalog
ding ding ding

ChillMurray

• Rep: -36
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

FYI- The US stock market (DJIA) has been setting record highs over the past few months and is still over 14,000. 
[close]

You don't know much about inflation do you? Also the Dow is a terrible representation of the overall economy seeing as it only looks at 30 different companies.

But back to the original point, I think it would be great if there were a skateboarding "balloon" but that is very unlikely. If there were any signs of trouble or decreased growth the big companies like Nike would already be out.
[close]

Actually, this is the result of the skateboard bubble having already popped. It's more like the housing market than the stock market. The only difference is that when the housing bubble popped everyone who lost money on their house didn't try to make more money by buying a bunch of cheap rental houses and becoming landlords, the way all these skateboarders with slashed paychecks are starting sunglass/griptape/whatever the gimmicky fuck companies.

Nike is still in it because their share of the market is bigger than ever, and they can reduce expenses and still profit. You sure as shit didn't see Windermere leave when the housing market went to shit.

Lil Wayne is in it because the rap bubble popped before the skateboarding bubble. He probably would have preferred reality television, but that bubble popped sometime after the rap bubble and before the skateboarding bubble.

Slap talking stocks, now this is gold. You're better off getting advice from Bernie Madoff because at least one of you will live large off the other's stupidity.
RIP Pimp C

dillanharp

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2013, 06:19:12 PM »
I'd wear that shirt Stefan's wearing. Reminds me of the 90's, Droors or Aesthetics. Hope they're heavyweight and I can get an XL.

Lil Wayne. This shit is better than Truckfit. You know he's not on the team for his ability to skate though right? So calm down, he didn't take your spot.

Laughing at you fools talking about the financial market.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2013, 06:20:13 PM »
All of you guys wishing " the bubble will break "  think about all those companies that will go under , skaters who wont get product or pay and warehouse workers getting fired and shops closing

Always hated when people on slap were hating on Adio , circa and random companies , wishing they would go under .

people wanting skateboarding to die , so people cant feed their families , just so you can be the outside rebell skate kid

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2013, 06:39:25 PM »
so what asphalt yacht synonymus for?
cuz i know they mean skateboard.
but a skateboard is like to rough of a ride to be a yacht.
so that means this is a longboard clothing company.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »
Good point. If you really want to nitpick, don't you think they're pigeonholing themselves by picking just one type of skate able surface to put in their name? Asphalt is ok. Anyone who skates spends a lot of time on it, but what about concrete, brick, granite, wood etc.

Dear Slap, I'm sorry I have never once contributed to the actual topic, but instead explored tangents to the topic (most of which are regular). I will do better.