Author Topic: Javier Sarmineto on Surpa Europe  (Read 4459 times)

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
Javier Sarmineto on Surpa Europe
« on: June 25, 2013, 02:27:38 AM »
Was looking at Furby's Instagram and saw Javier's name on the list for their European tour. I've been hyped on Javier since his part in The Firm video! Glad to see him get hooked up after es fell off!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Shredman & Dropin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: Javier Sarmineto on Surpa Europe
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
Sick! Good fit!

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 07:17:05 AM »
Definitely a good thing

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 07:33:17 AM »
since I always hate on posts with no proof here's the photo i was referring to earlier;

Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:21 AM »
No antwuan?

But for real, Javier over antwuan.. Not that there is any competition, but id rather see Javier getting the supra money than antwuan.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
I think that Antwuan is still on Supra, just not going on tours because he cant leave USA or something like that.. Also, he was devoted to flow too..

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 08:58:44 AM »
Surper!  :D

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 09:35:54 AM »
I think that Antwuan is still on Supra, just not going on tours because he cant leave USA or something like that.. Also, he was devoted to flow too..

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 11:10:01 AM »
I dont think Javier needs money , hes set for life from family money i belive

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 11:13:15 AM »
is he a trust fund kid? or from a royal family? im more curious about this story now

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 11:48:35 AM »
Javier Sarmiento is a sultan. confirmed.
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 12:15:28 PM »
Javier Sarmiento is a sultan. confirmed.

Sultan of switch

Bertie

• Rep: 65
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 01:13:07 PM »

The fact that he made this song work is a testament to his ability.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 01:22:46 PM »
Was looking at Furby's Instagram and saw Javier's name on the list for their European tour. I've been hyped on Javier since his part in The Firm video! Glad to see him get hooked up after es fell off!
So hyped, you forgot to spell the poor guys name correct.

I too am hyped on him but Supra really doing that well at the moment as regards to sales? I dont think I've ever see anyone actually skating in them, other than folk being paid to wear them.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
He should be on the US team.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 01:33:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I too am hyped on him but Supra really doing that well at the moment as regards to sales? I dont think I've ever see anyone actually skating in them, other than folk being paid to wear them.
I'd imagine Supra is doing fantastic but primarily from non-skate income.

Also, I know he's out in Spain and underrated and everything, but I think it's a crime nobody picked him up before this. He's been unbelievably good forever and seems super loyal to any company that's ever hooked him up.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:47:56 PM by Baron Samedi »

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 02:20:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Also, I know he's out in Spain and underrated and everything, but I think it's a crime nobody picked him up before this. He's been unbelievably good forever and seems super loyal to any company that's ever hooked him up.

Didn't he have like a '10 min on macba' feature somewhere, skating in New Balances' while on ?s? :-) I agree with you though, he seems like he sticks with whatever he is on until the end.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Didn't he have like a '10 min on macba' feature somewhere, skating in New Balances' while on ?s? :-) I agree with you though, he seems like he sticks with whatever he is on until the end.

whats going on ? his name isnt spelled Javier ? cause you bolded Javier

Anyways , I heard back in the day that Supra was owned by a car company , I wanna say Toyota but could be one of the korean brands , like not officialy but through shares and stuff

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 02:27:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Anyways , I heard back in the day that Supra was owned by a car company , I wanna say Toyota but could be one of the korean brands , like not officialy but through shares and stuff

Really? are you thinking of the Toyota Supra? Honestly, I always thought the Baker Boys and some LA Fashion/club Guys owned it.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Really? are you thinking of the Toyota Supra? Honestly, I always thought the Baker Boys and some LA Fashion/club Guys owned it.

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 03:11:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I believe your talking about this

http://skate.globalboarding.tv/en/globalboarding/video/10-minutes-with-javier-sarmiento/21379

and he's skating this eS shoe in this (not the same colorway)

some kind of weird collaboration shoe.

Phillyflared

• Rep: 34
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 04:30:06 PM »
Can we get a Manolo mixtape for Javi?!
So much good footage out there. Would be sick to have it put together to a Mobb Deep song.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 06:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sarmineto is the incorrect spelling I was crying about. Its in the thread title.

D. Bag

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 12:58:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This is some funny-ass shit right here.

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 05:04:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
is he a trust fund kid? or from a royal family? im more curious about this story now

I doubt that he has anything to do with the royal family or anything like that, I think his parents are pretty rich for some reason and that's it. Backing this dude to the fullest tho.

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »